The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-06 03:36:31

Trevorious

Whats your opinion on my dream?

Well i had a dream a couple nights ago, that was vivid, and it ignited something in me for the past couple days.

The first part of my dream, I was human, waiting for the subway to arrive at my station (underground). there are many people around me as it's during peak hours. I was suddenly aware that a Vampire was on his way down to the station, intent on killing everybody there. I dont know how i knew, but I did. I diddn't bother warning the others because A: they would think I'm crazy or B: start a panic, then everyone would die for sure. So I kept to myself as I climbed my way on top of a suspended light fixture, a good 20-30 feet above the platform. I figured as long as I got no blood on me in the imminent slaughter, I'd stand a chance. Well sure enough the Man ( suspected vampire) showed up, cut the power, and in the ensuing darkness saw to feeding, and killing. I'm the chaos he found me, and I put up a fight for the ages! I got wounded badly, but I somehow got a lucky stab in his heart and killed him, but not before being bitten.

Second part. days went by, and I healed really fast, but when the full moon phase started, I got REALLY sick...and I was told by a stranger, that I would have to kill a human in order to stay alive (embrace immortality) or face certin death. but the funny thing is, once I'm immortal, I could choose a all animal, non-human diet. (wierd) so, I found a coven of vampires to help me change, I chose a meth lab to feed from, do society one last favor. It was successful, but I did not turn into a vampire, like I expected to, I looked down and seen furry paws, then before I knew it, I WAS a wolf. I was not dissapointed at ALL!! being a wolf felt so NATURAL, and RIGHT. like I was meant to be this spirit of nature.

Last part of my dream: I remember looking out to the sunset thinking "It's the the start of something good, something new. Something I knew all along"

I know the vampire part is totally wacked, but I think It's a metaphore for me turning out to be somthing unexpected. I never given thought to "Therianthropy" before, I've always had a open mind. and believe most things are within the realm of possibility.

I was just curious as to what others may take from this dream, what are your inturpertations? have any of you ever been suprised of the fact you may be (forgive me im noob, and have no intention of offending anyone by the following term(s) ) werewolf/therian? 2 days ago, I never gave any thought to it but my dream Ignited a DEEP curiosity. and the more I look back, the more I realize I have triat/ behaviors the point to me being a therian/werewolf

ANYONE WHO MADE IT THIS FAR READING, KUDOS!!!!!

#2 2010-01-06 03:49:47

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Whats your opinion on my dream?

That's an interesting dream... Of course, the parts about Vampires and Werewolves is all fiction: real vampires aren't like that, neither are therians.  However, the part where you say that being an animal felt natural may either be an aspect of the dream or may mean something about yourself. (not necessarily therianthropy, but something)
I'd say you should observe yourself and your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, and then figure out what the significance might be (if any).

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-01-06 09:25:46

Trevorious

Yeah, it was just a dream in the end, I'm not exactly "freaking out" about it. LOL. I'm pretty sure the meaning lies somewhere in the ballpark of "change for the better is on it's way, might be unexpected, but I should embrace it"
That all i could get from it for now anyways, but I like reading other perspectives as well smile

#4 2010-01-06 15:32:17

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ok, that's a more likely analysis (really, you are the only one who can truly analyze your own dreams).  Though, there is still a chance that your reaction to turning into a werewolf and not just gaining vampire abilities has more meaning than "Change is good"...

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#5 2010-01-06 17:24:57

Trevorious

like what?

#6 2010-01-06 22:48:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

I dunno, it's your dream. :|

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-01-06 22:49:05)

#7 2010-01-07 14:24:28

Trevorious

I guess I'm some how preventing myself from understanding myself. theres a conundrum! It's ok, I'll figure this ^&*( out someday smile

thank you!

#8 2010-01-09 21:01:02

Thira-Alpha
Website

very interesting

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

Board footer