The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-12-06 15:07:30

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Re: i gotta get things off my chest

me neither hmm but theres lots of rednecks here who are, its annoying to me

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#27 2009-12-18 09:35:55

shadowwolfx
Elder Alpha

start trying to hide who you are and you wont have these problems. when you experience a strong shift, just act as human as possible. Like the one i had last night, i fell asleep on the road while driving then BANG instant shift. So if i can drive while shifted you can have decant interaction with humans. I work in sales, while making sales I'm partially shifted the entire time. My point is, find who you are, if you need guidance to find out I'm happy to help. You should also, look at the power of the human mind, use it to your advantage and do not deny the animal within. You will find power to accomplish things in life you could never imagine. YOU, this is not a curse, its a gift stop acting like your at disadvantage, cause your not.

Last edited by shadowwolfx (2009-12-18 23:19:42)

They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."

#28 2009-12-18 18:43:43

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...driving while shifted big_smile thats new big_smile ....

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#29 2010-01-09 22:10:41

Thira-Alpha
Website

ok i know how u feel wolf_spirit

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#30 2010-01-13 16:25:00

Cratys
Website

I think they may have scared her off. O.o If not, here's my two cents.

Yeah it was another nooby post, maybe I'm just getting better at controlling my temper. I'm kinda tired of people jumping to conclusions over silly things like "I have suuuper hairy arms and when I see the moooon i need to howl! Imuh wurwoolllffeeee!" (lol typo sillyness galore) too, and constantly repeating myself in corecting them, but this one sounds kinda legit (thus not forcing me into a "lolnowai" reply), and reminds me of my younger self a little. Maybe when we get these posts we should direct them to actual therian sites like werelist.com.

Wolf_spirit, Why don't you go make an account of werelist.com com and send me a message? My username on there is Lilmorganwolf. I'll gladly help ya out, and that site has tons of information on therians, much more than you can find here, not to say that this site lacks in info, just saying you'd have better luck on a site about therianthropy than a werewolf fan site.

#31 2015-03-13 22:13:49

Blackwolf20

Odd I was called a freak for alway wanting to run and track the called me wolf for a while dew to me able to track anyone anything I just use it on them and scare them or what ever I feel like I just scared my dad before geting on

Last edited by Blackwolf20 (2015-03-13 22:14:42)

Even in the eye of midnight him self he has seen many wars but nothing like what man has brung to this world and is why he fights back

Board footer