The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-01-09 21:52:15

Thira-Alpha
Website

Am i a werewolf?

i don't mean to sound insane but i think im a werewolf

my senses ar unusually very sharp. expecially my hearing and smelling. say if im in a mall or something i can easily hear somones foot steps and breathing. for my scent, its not as accurate as a wolf's. one day when i was coming home from school i smelled bagels. when i askd my brother was cooking he said bagels. my senses are very accurate when im in the woods. i run in the woods and i can easily sweve throw all of the trees and eap ovr them at fast speeds

my behavior is also very wolf-like. i always growl if i am playfigting or if somone just really ticked m off. my friends r used to it though because some of them have a animal lie side to them. i wimper wen im hurt. if im fighting i do bite, claw, snarl, and growl to my oppent. i was harmlessly playfighting with my neibor and a bite him and didn't let go. i din't notice until he said "ouch!". i let go and the bite wasn't serios. i was just like okay that was yeird.

chasing cats in also intertaining to me. i run with my dogs a lot and i am always in the front with them following me. its like were a pack. i howl constantly at the moon. i always have a craving to sleep in the woods. and i curl up in a ball whe i sleep. i also run on all fours. i can easily dominate dogs by just staring at them

wolves and werewolves have always interested me. wolves are my 2nd fav animal

i had a dream that was really stange. i was runing through the woods like i always do and i sente the air. i growled and hid behind a bush.  peered from the bush and saw a she-wolf with 4 pups. i jumped from my hiding place and growled at them. they wimpered snd ran. the she wolf looked back at me and howled. i howled back

my other odd dream was just as srange. i was walkig to somone's house and i saw 3 huge snaring and growling german shepards. i growled at them, bred my teeth, and they stopped snarling and like bowed their heads

i noticed that in both of my freams i was a very dominate wolf or dog

if you have any realted experiences, want to commment, or have an answer for me plz answer.

thanks for listening!!!

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#2 2010-01-09 21:55:10

Thira-Alpha
Website

Re: Am i a werewolf?

sorry 4 all of the spellign errors and missing words. i am exhausted tongue

Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#3 2010-01-09 22:09:51

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...you might be...but then again...

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#4 2010-01-09 22:11:36

Thira-Alpha
Website

i know....what do u mean?

Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#5 2010-01-09 23:28:15

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

First off, it's nice to meet you! smile

I don't typically post in this section because I see little point asking others who don't know me for their opinions about me. That said, I'll make an exception here because I have a serious concern that you may quickly find yourself in a position that you don't want to be in. Therianthropy is not Hollywood lycanthropy (I believe that you may have the two confused). To put it simply, shape shifting does not exist, at least, there has never been any evidence of it existing. Therianthropy is not about turning into a wolf or even wolves specifically. It's about a deep philosophical/spiritual connection that some people share with a particular animal (or animals). There is no way to become a therian.

The reason that I write all of this is certainly not to put you down. In fact, I really hope that you stay and become a member of this community. The reason that I write this is that I know that unless you understand all of this, then folks far less as concerned about you will come, chew you up, and spit you back out into the internet. Werewolves are neat, and there certainly are plenty of people here who would love to share in your fascination with them (this is after all primarily a werewolf fan site), but I do not believe that this necessarily is the correct section for you to be posting all of this. Therians are not werewolves in the traditional Hollywood-sense.

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#6 2010-01-10 03:06:31

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Thira-Alpha wrote:

i know....what do u mean?

i cant realy tell you weather you are a werewolf or not

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#7 2010-01-10 11:43:12

Thira-Alpha
Website

thank you both for ur explanations

Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#8 2010-01-10 14:20:03

Cratys
Website

Judging by everything you listed, well probably not. But dont be discouraged. Im a wolf therian and I constantly have dreams about being a wolf, weekly, and the dreams are all very similar. But this is not necsessarily proof. Therian wolves, or even real wolves dont howl at the moon, they howl to locate each other or express sadness when a pack member dies. Being able to run fast and smell well arent necessarily connected to being therian, and if they are, its not proof of it. But never ask someone if your a therian, and never let them tell you that you are. The only person who can tell you youre therian is you.

For me, I just was sitting there thinking about it amd BAM I just knew. I was a wolf, there was no questioning it. So do some meditating, or go sit in the forest and relax while thinking and decide from there. And if it turns out that you dont think you are, its okay. A lot of werewolf fans cant see that its okay not to be therian. Sure it takes away that "Special" factor. But youre still you. So good luck in soul searching, I hope you find what youre looking for.

and i agree with white, go check out www.werelist.com for more info on being therian.

Last edited by Cratys (2010-01-10 14:53:11)

#9 2010-01-10 16:39:45

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Listen to these people.  They are right.  Nothing you said there is therianthropic.

Edit: Ok, I just realized that you posted in 10 threads here, and most of them were in no way constructive.  That's VERY Annoying.  You also aren't listening to what most of us are saying.  That's also VERY Annoying.  Take a step back and read some posts, do some research before you start babbling on and on.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-01-10 16:50:11)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#10 2010-01-21 20:17:41

Thira-Alpha
Website

okay...

Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

Board footer