The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-03-19 06:37:33

P o i s o n

so what do you think?

im not going to ask "am I a therian?!" i know no one can tell me that, only I can figure that out. but i want to know what you all think. I was told by my cousin who is a fox therian that a maybe a wolf therian or some kind of other canine. sometimes I feel like i am, sometimes I dont so im not saying I am one or not until I know for a fact. well im 18 and every since I was little around age 8 ive always felt diffrent from all the other kids I went to school with. and ive always had a strong love and connection with wolves and other canines.  and i still do.

I never walk flat footed. i always  walk on my toes, I actually hate going out to places i've never been to, I only stick to places I feel comfortable in. I hate it when someone; even a member of my family goes into my room without asking me first. everytime I eat i have to go somwheres were no one else is at. and if I do eat with people around me they always say "stop eatting so fast its not going to run away" and  i never noticed that i eat fast. im weary about meeting new people it takes me a few weeks or even months to actually earn their trust. and i hate being in crowed areas it puts me on edge. when im out walking with my friends they always ask if im on any type of drugs. which im not but they say i look like it because I look around at everything when im outside. in school I got terrible grades I could never focus on what my teachers were saying, i was either to busy paying attention to what other students were doing or off in my own little world. ive had a few people ask me if I wear contacts cause they say my eyes change colors often. their normally hazel but they switch from green, blue. blueish brown and so on.  I get overly protective over my neice and other members of my family. I have snapped and growled at people before without meaning to, it just comes out.
one time I stayed the night over at my sisters. and in the morning she tried waking me up, I just raised up and started growling but stopped when i figured out what i was doing.

I have felt 'phantom limbs' before but ive only felt either ears or a muzzle. theres more stuff I could list here but im tired of typing. but what do you all think about it?

#2 2009-03-19 17:05:29

Iceis The Husky
The Teal Husky
Website

Re: so what do you think?

Well, the eye coloring can be growing up. People's hair change colors during winter and summer, and my eyes have gone from dull to a litle more brilliant.

Eating fast.. welcome to fast-metabolism-land! Either that or you just like food.. who doesn't?!

Everytime you have to go somewhere else too eat, it could be a paranoid thing, I sometimes think the governments after me. hmm

And going to new places can be scary, and not many people like that because it's change, and change scares them. I've went to Germany, and refused to get out unless with someone else because it can be scary in a new environment you're not used too.

<3

#3 2009-03-19 18:40:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

None of this sounds like it has anything to do with therianthropy.  In fact, you sound like a regular teenager (though you may have ADD)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#4 2009-03-20 09:45:24

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Agree with Sherlawk. And regarding the walking on the toes thing, I've no idea why you think that makes you a therian. As far as I'm aware, foxes and wolves walk on their feet like everything else bi and quadropedal.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#5 2009-03-20 15:24:06

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Really? But surely that's just a technicality - they have footpads and toepads which make them appear to rock from the ankle to the toe the same way we do, motion just by putting the feet straight down on the toe ends of the feet would be incredibly inefficient. *is off to watch the way wolves move on youtube*

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#6 2009-03-21 15:14:49

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

GhostDog is right.  The only Caniform I can think of off the top of my head which isn't digit grade is Raccoon. (ME! ^!^)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#7 2010-01-21 20:36:37

Thira-Alpha
Website

dosen't sound like therianthropy to me. sorry but i can't tell you if your a werewolf

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

Board footer