The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-05 19:37:17

rebelwolf

what are the signs of being a therian?

i know this question has been asked alot, but i just wanna ask it for my self.

okay so im 15, im a girl and im 5ft 4.

ever since i can remember, i have always loved wolves, and always wished i could be one. i dont know what it is that draws me to the point of obsession with them, and it's weired how i feel a deep connection with them, to me they dont feel like a dangerous preditor, instead they feel like a close friend would, and i think it  odd ^^

anyway lately i've been dreaming i was a wolf or a werewolf in everydream i have. it feels so real aswell, like when im running through my dream forest it really does feel like the wind is breezing through my fur, and seems like i can actually feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins from the thrill of a chase.

i also have a strong sense for the outdoors, and love to go running by my self to feel the freedom of the forest, i just wanted to know if there's any general signs of being a therian/werewolf.

thanks in advance big_smile

#2 2009-01-05 19:46:29

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

Re: what are the signs of being a therian?

i think so i have the same feeling but i dont feel like that in the morning but at night and i could growl since i was three freaked people out and i can hear things on the other side of the house and i can smell really well hope i help

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#3 2009-01-05 19:47:27

Moonfur
Dragon-kin

i also wrote a story look at it in story section will you?

"In the time it took for you to walk down one little hallway,I went to London,got my head blown off,and came back."-Schrodinger-Hellsing "Now lets go die like mangy dogs!"-bernadotte-hellsing "Please Mr. Bernadette,do not smoke inside me."-Seras-hellsing

#4 2009-01-05 19:51:55

rebelwolf

sure =]

#5 2009-01-06 11:18:20

Vince, the 3rd

check again your dreams and double check them. things may not be what you seem they be

"Even a man who is pure in heart,
will become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms
and the autumn moon is bright."

#6 2009-01-07 01:07:59

WolfVanZandt
Website

Indeed. One thing people don't seem to realize is that when you remember a dream, you actually reconstruct it and a lot of the dream was developed while awake. The only way to accurately remember a dream is to, immediately on waking (and I don't mean half sleep - I mean waking from full sleep), write it down in a dream journal without trying to think about the dream - because if you think about it, you're going to be adding details and such.

That's why, when you do serious dream analysis, you keep a dream journal.

#7 2009-03-25 03:36:09

Daishi

I know what I'm feeling is a wolf spirit and i know what this dream means but out of curiosity i want to see how other people see it...

here it goes...

some time after i realized i had a wolf spirit i began having these weird wolf dreams, the first one I woke up in a dark cave that seemed to be underground somewhere, in the floor there was a carving of two wolves painted black and white in the form of a yin yang symbol, later that week I had the same dream except i was looking at a piece of paper and it was drawn on the paper, i started to feel really... really different after that and then the final dream came, i was driving down an empty pitch black road with woods on both sides all of a sudden i saw shadows in the road so i slammed on the breaks, just after i did that a black and a white wolf jumped on the hood of the car and started fighting, it was right then that I woke up

later that month i was at my girlfriends house (ex girlfriend now) and she was going through a folder she had for her friend that died, he was another spirit wolf, she found the same drawing i had the dream about in that folder, it was supposed to be his next tattoo but he died before he ever got it

That rage just seeps out of you, it can heighten your senses to a new level, That is the wolf inside, When you are quick to anger, and quicker to the breaking point, That is the wolf inside (part of "Wolf Inside" by Sean "Daishi" Roche [thats me] I have the paper copy and dated posts on myspace, facebook and writing.com so don't even try to claim it)

#8 2010-01-23 01:46:32

Thira-Alpha
Website

creepy dream Daishi...O.o

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#9 2010-01-23 03:37:08

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Thira-Alpha, this thread died almost a year ago and the person you are responding to was told to make a new topic instead.  Stop posting in long-dead topics.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer