The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-18 14:21:03

Panther of the night

Panther i think?

hello.. i am new to this whole idea and world but i am almost postive that i am a were-panther or cat. every since i was ;ittle i was drawn to play pretend as a cat or tger or panther.. sometimes i didnt even know what i was doing it just came so natural to me. i am only 12 and have done a lot of research (on this site) and everything points to me being a ware-cat or some sort. i am drawn like i said to the panther the most. it is my school mascot (werid eh?) but i have always loved it. i want to know for sure so help please.

#2 2010-02-18 14:57:40

bdk336
Website

Re: Panther i think?

First off the question really belongs in the Therianthropy forum. That aside however, you haven't given any real details that would help anybody, including yourself, come to any conclusions. The only thing you've stated is that you really like cats but that doesn't really say anything about you.

#3 2010-02-18 15:30:54

Panther of the night

okay, well im always dreamimg of this person (me) with long straight white hair and light vilote eyes. sometimes i feel like i want to just brust outof my own skin into this animal inside me, and if i wanted to i can (i just tryed) let the anmal take conrtol. i drop down onto all fours and begin searching. my vision and senses are way differnt then just a normal human. i have a pet dog and almost two months ago i almost attacked it till i knew what was happening. then i stopped in mid jump and ran into my room. i was very scared. i wanted to eat it! i love eating meat and the thought of hunting prey seems amusing to me. everyone i know says that i have amazing almost un-human like reflexes. i dont mind being alone and i feel at one with the night. i love creeping  around at night with friends. sneaking around comes very natural to me. i hate cold weather and diser to be in a hot jungle like climate.

is that enough?
if not ill wrie more.
thanks
scarlett

#4 2010-02-18 15:58:24

Panther of the night

and i think of my self as more then just a normal person or human, i know that i have a connection with an animal. deepinside me..

#5 2010-02-18 19:22:54

bdk336
Website

One thing. When you have something to add and your post is still the last one in the topic please use the edit button. Other than that I can tell you that dreams and things related to the physical and basic needs; specifically, in your case, desire to eat meat and hunt, reflexes, comfort with the night, sneaking and dislike of cold weather; are not necessarily indicative of anything either. Some of these are traits that can be associated with Therianthropy (since that is what it seems you are getting at to me) but they also all show in non Therians.

Humans are animals too, but the notion that we are not often leads people to conclude that traits common to many other creatures are not normal for them. Additionally, I can tell you that any and all traits that would indicate that you are a Therian would stem from a purely psychological basis. While dreams do fall into this category, they are rarely something you should take literally. Yours definitely sound like a desire to be free from many of the restrictions of society which, once again, is not something reserved only to Therians.

Almost forgot: The best people to talk to would be the Therians on the forum. Though I guarantee they'd need more information as well. Also keep in mind that while we can help you find answers we won't be able to hand them to you. In the end you'll have to find your own answers, but several of the people here can certainly help point you in the right direction.

Finally, before you go on with this, or post another topic in the Therianthropy board, you should look in the stickied topics on that board as well as look through some of the other topics there, much of what you want to know about may well have been answered on there already.

Last edited by bdk336 (2010-02-18 19:30:23)

#6 2010-02-20 11:25:23

Panther of the night

okay thanks for helping though

Board footer