The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2009-12-26 20:51:36

choondooga

Re: Twilight Haters?

JimJamWolf wrote:

Gah! I despise twilight!! All i ever hear is "Hey! You like werewolves so you must love twilight!) Gahh!! No i flippin dont!! True blood. Now that is a decent vampire programme!! A bit *Cough* rude But still great! But i think Twilight has done a good job making money, all the posters and what not! Haha!! Anyway, each to their own!

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!! Im an awfull speller!

NEW PERSON!!!!!!!! HELLO!

*sniffs*

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#52 2009-12-29 15:04:52

JimJamWolf

choondooga wrote:

JimJamWolf wrote:

Gah! I despise twilight!! All i ever hear is "Hey! You like werewolves so you must love twilight!) Gahh!! No i flippin dont!! True blood. Now that is a decent vampire programme!! A bit *Cough* rude But still great! But i think Twilight has done a good job making money, all the posters and what not! Haha!! Anyway, each to their own!

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes!! Im an awfull speller!

NEW PERSON!!!!!!!! HELLO!

*sniffs*

Hello! ^_^

*Ears perk up and tail wags*

People are terrified of us, so, you know, if we look like them, they pretty much leave us alone....

#53 2009-12-29 15:27:56

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I have the following problems with "Twilight", the only book I've read in the series:

-The characters lack any real depth.  The only one who the reader really got to know at all was Jacob, and even he doesn't have that much depth to him..
-Stephanie Meyer won't shut up about how hot and "Adonis-like" and "perfect" and "flawless" and "beautiful" Edward is.
-Her descriptions are very cheesy, and it's just annoying to read.
-Vampires that SPARKLE!  SPARKLE!  WHY?!?!
-Edward's an emotionally abusive overly-controlling stalker, but it's okay to be with him because he's totally hot, amirite?

I know I've already posted in this thread, but the post was fairly vague.

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2009-12-29 15:30:29)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#54 2010-01-01 11:35:33

WolfMontana

Yes, jooarite.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#55 2010-01-03 17:29:07

LunaLobo

I love Twilight. Jacob is hot. Oh and if u havent read the books or watched the movies.......SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Chocoholic....... Bi-Polar............Werewolf(in progress)............do I sound insane yet? big_smile

#56 2010-01-03 22:11:06

WolfMontana

Um. Have watched the movie, and read the first book. Therefore I can keep speaking, yay! big_smile Twilight is an overdone piece of crap.

Jacob however IS hot. Particularly with the long hair wink

#57 2010-01-04 16:40:54

Aloneness

... those books are only useful for fire starter -.- i hope the flames don't turn into glitter ...
i was forced to watch both movies and i fell asleep after reading one word ... but i will admit the CG for the Wolf's was pretty good in the second one

Last edited by Aloneness (2010-01-04 16:42:16)

I lay in the freshly fallen snow that's been dyed red form blood looking up at the full moon. "I wonder what will happen to me when this is all over?"

#58 2010-01-07 23:54:19

Maggiedoodle19
Website

I'm not into romance. Period. I don't care HOW you sugar coat it. I don't like romance. So I certainly didn't dig Twilight. I even have a nickname for it...that I won't use on the public message boards because I know when to censor myself. big_smile

~Maggie

#59 2010-01-09 19:45:53

WereWolfH

yeah but this movie had more action in it and the werewolf Jacob said there will be even MORE action in the next movie that comes out this summer? Or Fall? Who knows which. It's supposed to be a bunch of werewolves vs the vampires.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#60 2010-01-11 16:01:57

VirulentHowl

WereWolfH wrote:

yeah but this movie had more action in it and the werewolf Jacob said there will be even MORE action in the next movie that comes out this summer? Or Fall? Who knows which. It's supposed to be a bunch of werewolves vs the vampires.

I DO HOPE THERE IS MORE ACTION IN THE UPCOMING MOVIE. I think it might get better as the story progresses .....

... i saw both movies  that have come out so far Twilight and New Moon.  I felt let down by them both. I thought it could have been a lot better. And the sparkling vampire thing disgusted me.. seriously.  The "romance" is soo cliché and fail.... Bella clingy girl who cant do anything on her own.....

I will read the book some day , maybe, possibly as i do not like to criticizes a movie without  having read the book.

Last edited by VirulentHowl (2010-01-11 16:03:42)

#61 2010-01-11 23:10:14

WereWolfH

VirulentHowl wrote:

WereWolfH wrote:

I DO HOPE THERE IS MORE ACTION IN THE UPCOMING MOVIE. I think it might get better as the story progresses .....

... i saw both movies  that have come out so far Twilight and New Moon.  I felt let down by them both. I thought it could have been a lot better. And the sparkling vampire thing disgusted me.. seriously.  The "romance" is soo cliché and fail.... Bella clingy girl who cant do anything on her own.....

I will read the book some day , maybe, possibly as i do not like to criticizes a movie without  having read the book.

haha, I disagree about the vampires. that's an interesting twist though I do wish they had fangs. That was my beef. i agree with the clingly thing that really bad. I thought it brought more guys in this time around (well the guys that WERE DRAGGED actually enjoyed it some more). My favorite scenes are in the forest with the bad vampire Laurent and that redhead and the wolves.

AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS THE TOP WEREWOLF RELATED MOVIE SO FOR THAT YOU GOTTA GIVE IT PROPS. IT'S OPENING THE DOOR FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE WEREWOLF STUFF.

I mean dag everyone heard about Kate Beckinsdale and what she thought and what she thought Hollywood thought about werewolves. (Basically hell no don't do it, etc. but then she saw pictures, read the script, and then Underworld was a hit)

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#62 2010-01-23 18:39:15

WerewolfImmortal

Twilight' a good movie!!!!

#63 2010-02-10 18:49:12

The Busboy
Administrator

#64 2010-02-11 15:20:21

WolfMontana

Fascinating - thanks for posting smile

#65 2010-02-13 17:32:36

choondooga

Let blockheads read what blockheads wrote.
~ Lord Chesterfield

Well, that about sums it up!
big_smile

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#66 2010-02-13 18:30:18

metalbeast

I Think The TWILIGHT Books And Movies Are An Absolute Joke

They've Taken The Stories Of Monsters That Have Scared Children And Adults Alike For Centuries

And They've Turned Them Into A Teen Drama Series ,About Vampires Going To High School And Looking For Prom Dates etc.

.....By The Way ....If Edward The Vampire Is A Hundred And Something Years Old
And His Girlfriend Is 16........Does That Make Him A Pedophile?......Just Asking

#67 2010-02-13 21:05:30

WerewolfImmortal

metalbeast wrote:

They've Taken The Stories Of Monsters That Have Scared Children And Adults Alike For Centuries

And They've Turned Them Into A Teen Drama Series ,About Vampires Going To High School And Looking For Prom Dates etc.

.....By The Way ....If Edward The Vampire Is A Hundred And Something Years Old
And His Girlfriend Is 16........Does That Make Him A Pedophile?......Just Asking

funny, isn't that what happened to fairy tales? hmmmmm

#68 2010-02-13 21:09:40

Dinobat

metalbeast wrote:

In all fairness, Twilight didn't begin the wussification of monsters that's been sweeping the genera. It is however, the culmination of the movement, and the living embodiment of everything that's wrong with it.

"Sorry Colonel, I meant to shoot you. I'm not the marksman I used to be, I must be getting old."

#69 2010-02-14 11:07:03

WerewolfImmortal

Dinobat wrote:

metalbeast wrote:

In all fairness, Twilight didn't begin the wussification of monsters that's been sweeping the genera. It is however, the culmination of the movement, and the living embodiment of everything that's wrong with it.

did you see THE WEREWOLVES TAKE OUT THAT VAMPIRE!!! That's not wussiness.

Go team Twilight!!!!

#70 2010-02-15 21:39:27

choondooga

Dinobat wrote:

metalbeast wrote:

Oh, I agree. I think that Meyer probably payed attention and, like a venomless cobra (play on words there, ha), STRUCK!

*hiss*
*bite*

Wussification complete. XD

- Gabe Ambrose

#71 2010-02-16 17:37:14

WerewolfImmortal

choondooga wrote:

Dinobat wrote:

metalbeast wrote:

Oh, I agree. I think that Meyer probably payed attention and, like a venomless cobra (play on words there, ha), STRUCK!

*hiss*
*bite*

Wussification complete. XD

"Payed" is supposed to be spelled "Paid." Ummmm weren't mermaids evil and now they're not? EXACTLY. And Twilight would have been something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT if it hadn't shifted from Mtv to Summit Ent. It's so funny how people that like True Blood are mad at Twilight but the argument on some vampire pages is True Blood has done the SAME THING. VAMPIRES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE EVIL, NOT GOOD LOOKING, AND SCARY. So whatever, creative license people,

#72 2010-02-16 21:52:34

choondooga

No kidding? PAID?
Thanks for that. I'm using my sister's incorrectly-auto-fill attempting laptop.

- Gabe Ambrose

#73 2010-02-19 23:10:04

LunaCat
Website

I've seen the movies and I wasn't impressed. I didn't like girl or the vampires but I liked the second movie with the werewolf parts in it. I loved Twilight werewolves, they were as big as horses and they actually looked like wolves.
For those who hasn't seen it, you should, or at lest watch the werewolf parts ^.^

#74 2010-02-21 22:41:37

WerewolfImmortal

you have some excellent paintings! Any Twilight SAga werewolves?

Board footer