The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-03-01 21:21:43

AbbieWalters

Wow I have had some strange but pretty realistic dreams!!

Well, im a therian and ive had tons of dreams where im running normaly and then all of a sudden i run on all fours and i get a tingly feeling and then it feels like somebody torn somthing from me yet i doesnt hurt, and ive had ppl see me like that in my "dreams" and there so shocked at what they see! i know what my coat color is and im like 10X's the size of a normal wolf and im solid white my eyes a a baby blue. i believe spiritually that god is real and i believe in him but, i dont really belive in the whole p-shifting thing. but what i personally belive is that at night, my soul leaves my body behind and takes on the shape of a giant wolf and i run around with all my buddys and my pack, but the night before last night i had a very strange "dream", or i call them my "adventures", that one of my friends was a giant black wolf with a white marking on his face and he was sooooooooo beautiful but, i dont attack or kill ppl, yet he killed tons and tons off ppl and i acepted him as the alpha male in my pack, although i didnt all agree on killing inocent ppl. i mean it was VERY VERY REALISTIC, i remember smelling the blood and death on him and i saw the blood stained grass, i saw the dead grass and the living parts of it. i dont know what to do really because i know this all sounds farfetched, but i dont know what to do about it!

*Im a creature of the night and im not afraid to bite* smile

#2 2010-03-02 01:39:39

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Re: Wow I have had some strange but pretty realistic dreams!!

i assume that your exagerating with the hight of yourself in your dreams??....you do know that if you were  10x  the size of a normal wolf you would be 40 ft tall??...or...12.192 meters

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#3 2010-03-02 10:34:17

AbbieWalters

lol i know i wasnt that tall. i must have been over exagerating becuase i was like almost the size of a horse!!

*Im a creature of the night and im not afraid to bite* smile

#4 2010-03-03 00:40:06

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

ahh well then yes you were  deffinitly exagerating...unless somewhere there is a giant horse running around tongue ...

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#5 2010-03-15 23:09:38

Illeana_NightRain
Website

Hmm...that's really interesting. I've had dreams like that too. They're consecutive over time. Each one if different but they all go together. I go back and forth between forms and people come and go in them, but there are always things that stay the same. Sometimes it feels like when I'm going to sleep I'm just going to another world. It's weird, but kinda' cool at the same time. I use it a lot to influence my writing.

"I haven't slept in what seems like a century and now I can barely breathe" -The Crow and the Butterfly, Shinedown
Apart, we are broken. Together, we are one.
Oh yeah...did I forget to mention that I'm unhealthily obsessed with bunnies?

Board footer