The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#151 2009-09-03 22:46:54

Draugoth
Website

Re: The Werewolf Cafe Forum Members Bios...

Greetings, they call me Tater Salad...ok, not really (I have'nt touched salad in ages). My name is Lycan (I kid you not), I'm 22, very friendly so always feel free to talk. I'm  currently a working musician and college student. Mainly a guitarist, but have been known to dabble into other instruments (drums, bass, harps, spoons, flutes, woodwinds). Will soon have a full length album out, so if you dig music, come check it out. It'll be up on the myspace site I run.

I'm a huge Tolkien nut, been reading his books since I was ten. Also an avid mathematician. I actually studied to be a math teacher, though musician has a better ring to it. smile I have one girl, a wolf hybrid named Nessa. She's my everything, and still only a young pup at a little over a year old. Her b-day is December 2nd (mine is upon the Ides of May). I'm also a huge movie buff, favorites include...well, Lord of the Rings (betcha saw that one coming), 2001, many old Clint Eastwood westerns, many more I can't quite think of right now. tongue

I'm also a sculpture artist, draw, I just can't paint worth a lick. I've tried, but it looks like a three year old did it. Well, that's all I can think of,  thanks and glad to meet y'all!

#152 2009-09-04 02:32:38

LineArk
Website

Greetings and salutations! They call me LineArk, my name's Linus, age 26. Ran across these forums, decided to come take a peek.

I work from home as an networking consultant, and generally don't get out too often unless I'm attending class. Every week I attend a local tabletop game run by a couple of old friends (sci-fi setting). Definitely an Avid gamer, I love any game that involves taking a calculated, tactical approach, although I generally prefer something with a storyline.

Favorite movies include: American Beauty (watching right now), Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Bicentennial Man, and Thank You for Smoking. I'm currently re-reading the Neuromancer series, as Gibson is one of my favorite authors.

Not much of an artist, although I do like to try my hand at writing on occasion (only to lose the original piece(s) of paper).

"To-Day is the Day we shall surpass our makers, mortal bonds be damned!"
-RC-10//EnderSky

#153 2009-10-13 20:50:24

LexxaXV

Er.. hi. I'm Alex. I am a 15 year old from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Pretty sure I'm a Hereditary Werewolf myself (which just recently started happening, btw) , most likely from my mom's side (as that is the side I know absolutely ZILCH about. ) I'm a Junior in High School. That's about all I can think to write. ^_^;;

#154 2009-12-02 17:53:18

Kai

Allo everyone. My name is Khrystal, although I have the ODDEST nicknames... I am both young and mature at different times, although you'll probably find the young side of me more often. Biologically 16, although that's not how I feel all the time.

I am an artist, intrigued with the human figure, although I don't draw people often. I'm apparently amazing at poetry, although I'd say I do a good job.

I am Lycan by other means, and no, I didn't ask the "devil" for help. Neither will I tell you how I did it 'cause I'm certain I was one beforehand. My phenotype is Bobcat, although I might have wolf. As sure as I may sound saying this all, I feel more like I've lost a few notches in my sanity. Hopefully, I'm more sane than I feel.

Underneath this intimidating shell is an anime geek who loves to watch movies with her family and has a dog that chews on her clothes. Ha.

Feel free to message me anytime! I know a lot more about what people expect the least from me, and I love a good chat now and then.

Do no mind this one, for its mistakes are only the stepping stones for the greatness ahead.

#155 2009-12-19 15:34:04

Unrequited
Website

I guess I could post here about myself! I don't want to seem all shy, so I'll start right now and try to make it short as possible smile. As I said in my other post..My name is Candice, I'm 20 years old and I was born and raised in Kansas. I'm German, Scottish, French, English, and Cherokee. I just moved back from living in Hawaii for a year. I have 3 pets. I own a gorgeous Siberian Husky/German Shepherd named Cheyenne, a who-dun-it kitty, and a albino Burmese python. I'm a nature and animal nut, I love spending hours at a time outdoors. I love food. I love the nighttime hours. I go nuts if I'm cooped up inside for too many days at a time haha. I can't stand being around large group of people for too long if I can help it. I hate loud noises. I'm introverted and extroverted. And I don't like having a bunch of friends, just a select handful. If I'm at a party I'm more the type to hang back and look at my surroundings and I don't like to stay too long.

I'm very random at times, I'm silly, I'm a cuddler, a hopeless romantic at times =P. I'm a book worm, I love to read and I'd lock myself in a library if I could. I'm also a nerd, I love MMORPGs, video games, movies, and music.  I'm fascinated by mythology. I love egyptian and greek mythology and enjoy hearing about ghost stories, and watching documentaries on american or even european folklores.

My favorite animals are big cats, large breed dogs, and reptiles. I have a silly childhood story.. I was silly when I was a kid. I would roam the outdoors all day playing as a predatory animal like a cougar or tiger. I would also play indoor with my sister and pretend we were big cats and stuff, making all sort of cat noises haha! And I once hid in the bushes near some people, and made myself sound like a mountain lion to freak my parents and their friends. Was quite epic, they believed it was a mountain lion too. I had a encounter with a Cougar once. We were a few yards from each other, we just stood there looking at each other and went our ways, it was a really cool encounter for me. Anyways..Guess I kinda thought I had to give all that fun stuff up and act my age or my parents would think I was childish. I have one heckuva imagination I guess! I still imagine things and enjoy having my mental fantasies =P.

I'm also a bit of an artist, I like to draw, color and be creative in things I do. There's more but that should be enough for an intro about me smile.

Last edited by Unrequited (2009-12-19 16:21:14)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

#156 2010-01-17 21:22:24

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Hmmm.

Well well well...this is a sticky situation. What is a Shadow Wolf to talk about himself...hmm. Ok well, here goes.

I am a 23 year old Furry (having paws to sew with is NOT cool). Naturally I am interested in any and all fiction and literature about werewolves and study them as a hobby from a historical, mythological and cultural point of view. I am male most definitely. I do have my own fursona, which is an anthropomorphic werewolf with jet black fur that is short like a dogs with brilliant green eyes who likes to laugh and make others laugh.  As I cannot draw him I wont try. It would be horrendous!!!

My true passion is writing in all its forms. Hopefully I will finally find the home I need here with you fine people.  Here is to many more posts!

PS

Since I am terrible at writing anything resembling a bio, if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask! I don't bite...hard tongue

--Tony
"Woof."

#157 2010-03-05 06:10:56

pcfirefly
creatures of the night
Website

Hi my real name is Chloe. Ever since I was a child I go outside the house when evening falls and look at the full moon. always wondering  would I ever catch a flying thingy over there. I like the night rather than day. Its so cold and when you are outside its as if someone is whispering into your ear. I love to watch anything that makes me scare. I like to watch movies between vampires and werewolves. I am glad to be in this forum.

#158 2010-03-17 01:07:16

CivilSavage

Osiyo.  My name is C.  I live and love in Houston, Texas, where I am studying to become a nurse with the hope of transitioning into Doctor of Osteopathy.  I've had an undying affinity for wolves since early childhood, as well as an inexplicable love of serpents.  Major hobbies include books and music, fashion, botany/herbalogy, theology, philosophy, and a number of other disjointed interests.  I have nothing more to tell you or sell you, but I'm always up for making new friends.

#159 2010-04-05 22:03:51

Canino

Hi. I'm from Brazil. I'm a 32 years old teacher and during my whole life I was a werewolf fan. I'm not sure what else I might reveal about me, so that's it.

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright."

#160 2010-04-07 16:52:43

SelenBlack14

hello i am selen marie baker and i am a vampire. I like in missouri and i am 14 turning 15 soon. i am german american. I can speak german and enjoy loving the adorable der wolves/lycanthropes (wolves in german). It is hard having to hold back my rage to keep from exposing my secret tht no one exept u guys me and my bffs. well i hve  not much time to be online so offweidersien(good bye).

emo <3 forever and always

#161 2010-05-29 13:59:19

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

all right i am not  comfortable with posting my real name maybe later though...

i am 17 years old(in human years) have blond hair but is naturally darkening to black or dark brown(at least i hope so otherwise it turns ginger) i have blue eyes which are always complimented on(can somtimes be annoying) the eyes will sometimes change to Wise Gray or Deep Green, my sexual preference is females, i am currently summoning up courage to ask someone out,
my interest in werewolves has always been around i think and as i got older it started becoming my dominant interest, until a certain negative experience(approx. 3 years ago) that has emotionally scarred me the interest was peaked when i saw wolf after said experience staring at me as if to say "this will not beat you, it will hurt, you need to move on, do not forget but do not dwell on it either..." ever since then wolves have been the model  my life is based off of. i am not very smart when it comes to tech stuff so i may need time to get the hang of it.

i may post my real name at some point later when i feel i can and as for the 'negative experience' shown above if anyone wants to know they need only ask on my personal thread/forum thing on this site

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#162 2010-06-16 03:54:57

Ochiruya

I'm Ochiruya, a mesh of two previous user names I have utilized: Ochi (Romanian for "eye/s") and Pteruya (Latin for "wing"). I am not a werewolf, nor associated in any way with a canine therian. I am 13 years old, and have a bit of a skeptic's view on things. I'm melanistic leopard therian, pantherus pardus. I am a contributing member of many therian and philosophic forums, including (but not limited to ) The Axiom, Primal-State, Werespace, and PsychicVampire.org. I can be contacted at mitahtahkwan@yahoo.com, which also doubles as my primary IM. I'm a published author, and a student, and make much time for my other activities, including martial arts like Taekwondo (third degree black belt, seven years), kendo (one year), Tai Chi (half a year), and FMA (a year). I'm Romanian and Native American (Creek), by descent... I practice a good few forms of magick, and am a pranic energy donor. I'm free to talk pretty much whenever, hit me up if you want to (at the above mentioned contact port).I run a metaphysical goods store, and.... I'm actually fairly tired, it's 3:00 am here, I just finished talking with one of your moderators (just friendly chit chat!) and I need to hit the sack.... so, I'll stop my little narrative here.

Last edited by Ochiruya (2010-08-02 03:32:20)

Is the cat still in the box?

#163 2010-06-26 01:43:22

Alisa'92

Hi... My name's Alisa (obviously). I'm turning 18 next month and I live in Alabama. I love music, tinkering with computers, horror movies, photography, stand up comedy, reading, and writing. I'm starting college in the fall. My chosen career path is medicine but I secretly want to be a comedian  (: Family is going to love that one when I finally break the news. I'm a bit sarcastic, which some misconstrue as being rude but those that know me know that im actually pretty easy to get along with. I like fictional werewolves but im largely here because im interested in therians... Not sure if this is really the place for that but I can try. I'm not an incredibly social person but I love the friends I do have, most of which have been around since I was tiny and I don't date but just because I seem to only be attracted to the unfaithful. So yeah, that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you guys (:

#164 2010-08-24 00:14:55

cobaltmoon

Hey everyone! I'm J.T. I have three brothers an a sister. 20 years old, living with my girlfriend. I live in Maine, and I love music of all kinds, except country and most rap. I'm also a bibliophile that also collects swords.

I know, not much is there, lol.

#165 2010-08-25 13:24:24

Mitch01
Rising Angel

ok already ive met some awesome ppl but ill post some stuff about me..

my name is Michelle and i live in the world's most ghetto-est place.......The Bronx. my plan is to get married, have more children and be successful cause I'm gangsta like that. i wanna obtain a house and have four dogs and three cats. i am the biggest dork you will ever meet in your life. be prepared. I laugh about things that happened yesterday. I'm really chill. I love anything zombie...and I don't mean anything corny zombie. i love watching the science channel and yes i wear glasses.  I believe that there isn't a particular "God" or "Satan" but that there are greater powers above our understanding and that in a way, we are all God or Satan in that we can create, destroy and affect everyone and everything around us. i believe in ghosts and the supernatural. I believe in Ufos and life on other planets. i believe in time travel and alternate realities and dimensions. I believe in fate and yet I don't. i believe that the working man can be a sucker. we shouldnt have to struggle to live. Money= slavery.

i HATE hypocrits, liars and ppl that will try to be my friend and never talk to me again. i also hate that ppl will not take a half hour of their time to read this page but will spend three weeks trying to have sex with me. go figure but hey! i could be a 450lbs, baby eating, cheese smelling heifer and you would never know that. even worse, i could be a guy LOL also, i hate the cat calling crap! i don't really dig the whole "Ey yo ma. PSsssst" thing. my name aint Ey Yo. its hilarious when i walk down the street and guys go "Yo shorty" when i'm taller then most of the them that "Holla" at me.

Last edited by Mitch01 (2010-08-25 13:26:08)

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#166 2010-09-02 08:46:15

AlphaJeronica89

Hello everyone, I'm Alpha Jeronica Darkrider, I am Gray Wolf Therian and I have known about my therian side since 2009. I'm one of the Alphas of the Darkrider Wolf Pack. I live in Fair Oaks, Indiana, so if you live in Indiana, look me up! :-)

#167 2010-11-08 13:46:12

Sinners_Saint

Hi, I'll stick with using my screen name until I'm more comfortable with folks on the forum. I've always had a interest in the supernatural, and mostly in Werewolves. I never heard of the Therion concept before I found this forum, but it does appeal to me considerably. My grandfather always called me Lobo as a child, which is Spanish for Wolf. I plan to write a fictional werewolf story soon, with many situations from my actual life that to me would make for an interesting story. Never wrote anything like this before so it will be a big trial for me.
I am fairly easy to get along with, I like to make new friends and I am heavily into cars and motorcycles. I am learning pinstriping currently for a extra income sort of thing because I am on workmans comp for an injured back and shoulder. I'm not some wierdo who thins he's actually a werewolf, but my brother, biological father and I do have alot of wolf type behaviors, thats why I have become interested in the Therion outlook. I also would lie to biuld my own Werewolf costume in the near future for partys and Halloween. Just thought it'd be awesome to show up at friends partys in an 8 foot tall werewolf costume with digitgrade legs and all. Anyhow, anyone withi the greater Houston area wanna help me with my book idea, costume, or otherwise just BS, hit me up. Sinners_Saint

#168 2010-12-22 11:06:55

wolfdun

Im wolfdun and my real name is Steven im still young but ever since I was 4 or 5 i was watching every werewolf movie i could find, im a die hard wereolf fan and i done something im not proud of to be a werewolf and for you pervs out there it was not sex! but ever since i became a lycan my life has been great and i hope you all are as happy as me.

#169 2011-01-12 00:37:02

Rain
Naga

My turn.
Born in Virginia, Raised in Virginia and most likely will die in Virginia. ... Or at least that's what I'm hoping.
I've already gone through 1 and a half years of college and failed. My GPA is most likely 1.0. It's not because I'm dumb, but because I didn't put forth the effort. My parents were strict while I was in high school because I went to School of the Arts for Dance.  They became lenient after I graduated, hence why with my new found freedom I did not go to school. I work my buns off at Arbys. Yes, I work at Arbys, yes, it kills me. Everytime my foot steps on the firm ground, across the threshold, a part of my soul is sucked away.
I love my job at the part where it pays my bills. period. Nothing more. I meet interesting people, happy people, stalker-like people, and mean people who should just go make their own food.
In a month, March 1st, I will be leaving my friends, family, little brother, and work behind. I will be going to boot camp in Missouri for 19 weeks then off to another state.
I hope to be able to keep in contact with as many people, friends, and family memebers.
I think this is a good direction for me to join the Military. If not, I might wind up doing nothing in my life and going nowhere.

-Gray

Last edited by Rain (2011-01-12 11:28:21)

"Fee Fi Fo Fum. I smell the blood of an englishman. Be he alive or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make my bread."

#170 2011-01-29 14:09:25

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

hi im zane (not really it means the same as my real name) im a 11 year old black panther therian i know a couple more im am really good at shadow shifting and i dont know why i phantom evryday my freinds are wikld animal therian acept one ima leader of my pride although theres only 2 cats in it  i ,like rucka rucka ali

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#171 2011-03-10 22:20:18

Mountaindewme.

Ooh. Ooh. Now it's my turn.
Hi. I am Tiffany. Fifteen years of age.
I have always loved wolves, and I can't stop painting//drawing wolves.
I am quite friendly, but I am easily frustrated.
Uhmm. My favorite color is gray, I stay up until ridiculous hours doing random things. I'm really into art.
That is all, I guess.

#172 2011-03-15 20:00:56

RazalynnSilverpaw
Website

The name is Razalynn Lupine Silverpaw, Raz or Razzie to friends. I am Alpha Female to the SilverPaw Wolf Pack, which started in Logan, Ohio and is now on Facebook. I am somewhat of a furry, believing since I was very young I was part canine. I enjoy roleplaying as a wolf in the woods behind my home and on the computer. I love fashion, gothic fashion that is. I enjoy writing, actually I adore it, its my grandest passion.

Add me on Facebook.
Join the SilverPaw Wolf Pack ^^

#173 2011-03-31 09:00:13

chas

Hi, I'm Chas Martin, 56, Druid for over 35 years, live in Seattle, gay, married to a lovely woman, have a 21 yr. old son in the Air Force, and one of my dearest and closest friends is a Tiger, now living in Houston.  I would very much like to understand more about the various Wereanimals, even more so, become friends.  I am aware of the difficulties that goes on with Werewolfs , other Wereanimals, and Therians, and the non-acceptance, stigmas, and prejudice brought about by society in general.  I am an artist, love to cook, and drawn to the wolf, rather strongly.  Being Irish-Choctaw, raised in a christian home in So. California, and of course, now the black sheep of the family.  (All of a sudden I feel like a blue plate special, mentioning sheep)  I have the utmost respect, for Werewolfs and other Wereanimals, and hope to learn more and understand.  Please feel free to contact me, and as time goes on, I hope to befriend many of you.

#174 2011-03-31 15:25:14

RedMoonstruck

I'm a 26 year old university student from Virginia. I live in British Columbia, Canada, now, however. I'm married, have one cat and two geckos. I can draw, write, play piano, but I don't do windows. tongue I like video games, movies, art of all kinds really. I'd like to do concept art for video games and movies - preferably monster and character design.

I've had an interest in werewolves and other creatures that go bump in the night since I can remember. I've always had a soft spot for dragons and shapeshifters in particular. I'm currently writing a gothic/romance/horror novel about werewolves. I'm not sure if I'll be posting anything from it since I want to publish it.

Last edited by RedMoonstruck (2011-08-01 16:38:09)

#175 2011-06-22 08:09:03

SlushPuppy
Website

I got signed up a month ago, but haven't had a chance to even lurk. Until today.

My full name is Elisabeth, people who know me personally call me Lissa. My penname is Slushpuppy and my studio is Glowcat.  I am an artist, and apparently one of those artists who has a really terrible time meshing with the world. I have two BA's (graphic design, drawing), tattoo apprentice, and learning to pierce. No matter what I do, I bring it back to my art somehow.

The main purpose of my presence is to find some assistance in developing my writing skills- which are pretty rotten to be honest about it. I'll also be more than willing to give critiques on art for those willing to have them.

asides:
I am currently 29, married- no children, we're simply not equipped physically apparently. Born across the river in VT, raised in NH, currently residing in Maine- desperately trying to get back to the woods of central NH. I also hike a lot, and backpack. I cycle more and more, and may join some charity marathon rides this year. I have been doing a small amount of body building. I practice buddhism. I do not consider myself by any means a fur or a therian, I simply have a bit of an obsession with werewolves and dying my hair purple. I will be picking up accounting certificates this upcoming semester.

glowcat.deviantart.com
slushanator @ gmail.com
Cheap tattoos are not good; good tattoos are not cheap

Board footer