The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-09 15:21:58

Thira-Alpha
Website

I'm Freaking Scared

yes im scared. why? because i have told NOYONE about me being a werewolf. And its killing me. I am verbally fighting with my parents lately. and i usually say "you just dont understand" then they say "why" and i say "i......cant tell you". i have growled at my parents a lot and they are really starting to  notice. I just run up to my room and start crying on all fours...i dont kno whats happening to me. Maybe i am getting close to my first p-shift but im not sure.
*sorry if it bothers anyone......i just had to get that off my chest
P.S i need som tips for controlling my wolf side plz :'3

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#2 2010-05-09 17:37:21

Ariakas

Re: I'm Freaking Scared

I seriously doubt the p-shift but to control yourself a little better when you start to feel it coming on think about something else relaxing to your wolf side like a calm forest it seems to help me

If i can't be loved then i'll be hated...

#3 2010-05-10 09:58:57

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

If you need to control your 'wolf side', its not your wolf side, its your human side. Wolves aren't the angry mean vicious things they're portrayed as. Yes discipline is used in packs but not because wolves are vicious, just because the behaviour, to humans, seems ferocious. If you have anger management issues, they are a different kettle of fish to therianthropy, and you should see a counsellor or behavioural therapist.

To me, though, it just sounds like you're going through puberty and, because all teenagers like to feel special, you are attributing your teenage angst and rage to being a secret werewolf rather than just seeing them for the hormone fuelled, totally human bouts of natural anger that they quite obviously are.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#4 2010-05-10 10:56:22

Ariakas

I agree with you, but anger does affect me a little differently than a non-therian. But so do other powerfull emotions

If i can't be loved then i'll be hated...

#5 2010-05-10 15:44:08

Thira-Alpha
Website

ok thanks
it is only 1/2 hormones by the way
i am a reincarnated wolf though

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#6 2010-05-11 17:19:08

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

ShadyHowl wrote:

To me, though, it just sounds like you're going through puberty and, because all teenagers like to feel special, you are attributing your teenage angst and rage to being a secret werewolf rather than just seeing them for the hormone fuelled, totally human bouts of natural anger that they quite obviously are.

This is pretty much what I was about to say.  Just chill out Thira.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer