#1 2010-05-14 16:46:56

MyrnaH.

The Cronicles of Terra Loretta

Ill have the first chapter up soon! smile

#2 2010-05-14 17:13:12

MyrnaH.

Re: The Cronicles of Terra Loretta

PREFACE:

I'll never understand how this world works. Normally, your day is dreadfull until some miracle happens and everything is once again in order. I have a feeling today is going to be the total opisite. I have a feeling taday will be a day that I will never forget. I have a feeling..........something is going to happen today that will change my life forever.

#3 2010-05-15 11:06:20

MyrnaH.

CHAPTER ONE: POLAR OPISITES

When I woke up this morning, I sat up and saw the poster of a Grey Wolf I had gotten the night before. However, it didn't look the same as the night before. I felt like its emerald green eyes were watching my every move. Then, my alarm clock rang. I woke up early? Grrrrrr.
     Mornings were actually a good time for me. Every night before, I would lay out my clothes for the next day, and when I woke up, they would be there waiting for me. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, and raced down stairs in ten minutes. Tops.
     "Where are you in such a hurry to get to?" my mom asked.
     "I have a test in History today. I just want to get it over with."
     "Well you can't pass on an empty stomache. Eat your breakfast." Then, out of nowhere, there was a plate of plate of burned eggs and bacon in front of me. My appetite was suddenly gone, and I had confidence that I would ace the History test without any breakfast.
     "I'm good, Mom." I heard the bus screaching to a stop in front of the house. "Gotta go, Mom"
     "See you after school sweety."

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST......

#4 2010-05-15 14:44:55

MyrnaH.

The History test was REALLY easy. Despite my mom's philosophy of,"You can't pass on an empty stomache," I did pass. In fact, I think I aced it.
     Math was next. I was always excited to go to Math. That was the period when I sat next to Daniel. He was in all of my classes, but Math was the only period that I sat NEXT to him. We didn't talk much. Just when I needed help with a problem.
     "Uh, Daniel?" I asked. I was so nervous my hands almost shook.
     "Yes?" he replied. I nearly passed out when I heard his rough, yet melodic voice.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST………

#5 2010-05-16 09:03:23

MyrnaH.

If you have anything to say or if you want to comment on my story, please go right ahead.

#6 2010-05-16 10:01:03

stoicfortitude

I wonder which method is better: long segments that take a bit of time, or short segments that are finished quickly?

#7 2010-05-17 07:28:14

SilentStrider

I'd say it's a matter of preference, and partially how the author writes.  Me for instance, I'm trying to complete a full length novel of several hundred pages worth so I'll post sections of it after I reach ten pages worth or more.  It's enough to continue the story in scenes and I try to give some sense of conclusion within each segment.

#8 2010-05-17 08:32:03

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Agreed, Silent.

--Tony
"Woof."

#9 2011-04-18 12:56:45

Oldwolf81

U need to work on spelling.... take an english grammar course!

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer