The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-05-18 19:46:56

kiokio
Website

Five Sinners Series

I’m new here but I would like to introduce you all to my novel series I’m writing, which, of course, includes werewolves. It’s called the Five Sinners Series and centers around the religion of vampires and werewolves. Almost all of the main characters are werewolves, though. I have already written and published the first two books in this series and they are now available to buy.

This is the first book's, Five|Words, description:
It started out as a simple crush, then it took a dangerous turn towards obsession and finally lust.

Arashi, a powerful vampire, is caught in an imposing situation–he has tasted the forbidden fruit: a young werewolf’s blood. With accidental bite, Arashi realizes why the law was set and he finds himself not only lusting for Kio’s blood but her body too.

But can lust turn into the love Kio needs to make it through this hard time in her life when her past is hunting her down?

For more information you can visit my website: http://www.wix.com/kioas1/Five-Sinners everything you should need to know is there.

After looking over this site, I thought that many of you would enjoy these novels <3!

Thanks~

I'm also willing to give out excepts from the books if you guys want to see, I've been working one these books for almost three years and I'm very serious about my writing.

Feel free to give me criticism and ask questions.

God cannot interfere with the fate of angels and the fate of animals because sometimes those fates control his own. Rules were made to keep angels and animals and even God in place, but rules cannot insure a happy ending for such creatures as these. - The Five Sinners Series

Board footer