The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-14 11:29:43

glamberson
Website

New Werewolf Trilogy: THE FRENZY WAY

In June 2010, MedallionPress is publishing my new werewolf novel, THE FRENZY WAY, as trade paperback, and Bad Moon Books is putting out a Limited Edition hardcover version in October.  I'm extremely proud of THE FRENZY WAY, which I describe as a cross between THE FRENCH CONNECTION and THE HOWLING.  It's extremely action packed, with bigger action scenes than I've ever read in a contemporary werewolf novel.  I conceived it as a stand alone novel, but decided that the mythology I created for my werewolves warrants further exploration, so FRENZY will likely be a trilogy.  The book is already up for pre-order on Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Frenzy-Way-Gregor … amp;sr=1-1 - and Medallion is offering the wraparound cover (designed to resemble the cover of a 1970s Marvel Comics horror title) as a free, downloadable wallpaper: http://www.medallionpress.com/blurbs/frenzy.html

Best,
Greg

My new werewolf novel THE FRENZY WAY will be published by Medallion Press in June, 2010, the same year that my new film SLIME CITY MASSACRE will be playing at film festivals.  Now available: JOHNNY GRUESOME, PERSONAL DEMONS and GREG LAMBERSON'S SLIME CITY GRINDHOUSE COLLECTION.  Coming October 2010: DESPERATE SOULS.  Visit me at www.slimeguy.com.

#2 2009-12-14 19:49:50

wolfgirlnative

Re: New Werewolf Trilogy: THE FRENZY WAY

Sweet wall paper man. Very cool!

Patience is a song by Guns&Roses not a virtue.

#3 2009-12-15 10:17:55

glamberson
Website

Thanks, the artist is named Tommy Castillo; he's doing the cover for my October novel, DESPERATE SOULS.  I submitted the concept to Medallion, right down to the whole WEREWOLF BY NIGHT/MAN-WOLF motif, and I'm happy they went for it.  Timing is everything, as they say, and I'm thrilled that THE FRENZY WAY is being published during what should be a huge werewolf boom.  I wrote the script that it's based on back in 1987 and spent years developing the mythology present in the novel.

My new werewolf novel THE FRENZY WAY will be published by Medallion Press in June, 2010, the same year that my new film SLIME CITY MASSACRE will be playing at film festivals.  Now available: JOHNNY GRUESOME, PERSONAL DEMONS and GREG LAMBERSON'S SLIME CITY GRINDHOUSE COLLECTION.  Coming October 2010: DESPERATE SOULS.  Visit me at www.slimeguy.com.

#4 2009-12-15 16:44:00

ArcLight
Website

Looks like fun. Looking forward to it.

"How lonely is the night without the howl of a wolf."
"Werewolves are BAD ASS." - Dean Winchester
Buckaroo Banzai - Highlander - Kolchak - Buffy - Doc Savage
http://members.fortunecity.com/lost_giant

#5 2009-12-17 12:50:36

WerewolfOfEstonia

I bet its going to be a real popular book...
cant wait to read it xD

#6 2009-12-17 23:30:22

PenningtonBeast

Looks sweet!

#7 2009-12-18 10:14:38

wolfgirlnative

I hope I get some money for christmas (is that gay to say?) so I can get a copy. Definetly my first book buy of the year!

Patience is a song by Guns&Roses not a virtue.

#8 2010-03-25 11:52:37

glamberson
Website

Hey, I told everyone about my upcoming werewolf novel, THE FRENZY WAY, a few months ago, and I'd like to post some updates without being too obnoxious.  First of all, you can download 3 sample chapters for free from the Medallion Press website:

http://www.medallionpress.com/fof/index2.html

Second, the Library Journal has posted the first review of the book:

"When veteran NYPD Captain Anthony Mace investigates a particularly vicious murder of a history professor, he becomes embroiled in a strange case involving Native American legends of "skinwalkers," or shapeshifters. As the murders continue, Mace and his partner have only one solid clue to work with—a silver sword bearing pictures of a wolf and a priest, perhaps a member of the Inquisition. The Bram Stoker Award-nominated author of Johnny Gruesome combines popular werewolf legends with American Indian myths to produce a delightfully gory horror novel that pits a hard-boiled detective and his rookie partner against creatures of nightmare. VERDICT Fast pacing and a popular subject make this a solid addition to werewolf literature."

And finally, I just discussed the book at length on Diabolical Radio:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/diabolicalradio

The novel will be in bookstores June 1st, and is already available for pre-order on Amazon ($5.00 off):

http://www.amazon.com/Frenzy-Way-Gregor … amp;sr=1-1

Thanks, howlers!

#9 2010-03-25 13:48:54

Daninsky
Website

Great looking art.

Call no man happy 'til he dies

#10 2010-06-01 11:07:29

glamberson
Website

Well, today is the day - for me, anyway!  I've been blogging about my new werewolf novel THE FRENZY WAY for a few months now, and the trade paperback should be in bookstores now.  The reviews have been uniformly positive, and the latrest jsut appeared in Dark Scribe magazine:

One day ahead of its publication, Dark Scribe magazine has posted a new review of THE FRENZY WAY:

"In this novel, the author of Johnny Gruesome and Personal Demons puts forward a fresh examination of lycanthropes and offers readers something brand new...

The Frenzy Way is superior to Lamberson’s first two books, and it’s clear that he’s found his comfort zone in the novel format...

The Frenzy Way is definitely a cut above other werewolf novels."

http://www.darkscribemagazine.com/reviews/

Board footer