The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-06 04:32:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Got bored, wrote this...

I had an idea for this story, so I decided to roughly type it out and ask you guys what you thought.  Hope you enjoy!
PS: Sorry it's a little sloppy, I wrote it in a bit of a hurry, and didn't really plan it out.

-------- The Unhappy Unicorn --------
Foofoo was a pink unicorn.  She wasn't like all the other unicorns though: she didn't like to hop from cloud to cloud, she didn't enjoy sliding down rainbows, and she was tired of eating sugar-flakes all day.  The other Unicorns always teased her for being so strange, but she didn't care.  She was happy to be herself, running through the dark storm clouds, playing with her storm demon friends.  She would much rather be a dark creature like than a fluffy pink unicorn.

One day, while dashing through the stormclouds, she ran into a dark robed creature, who's face was shrouded in darkness.  She skidded to a halt, barely stopping before crashing into it.  "Wh-who are you?" she asked, afraid of such a large creature.
"I believe it is I who should be asking YOU, unicorn.  Who are you that you would come to this dark place?" the creature responded.
"My name is Foofoo, and I like it here better than the pink clouds of Unicorn-Land.  I would rather dash from thundercrash to thundercrash than hop from cloud to cloud.  I would rather tear across the sky on lighting bolts than slide upon rainbows.  I would rather eat the sour berries of darkness than the sugar-flakes of light."
The strange dark creature chuckled, "So, it sounds as if you wish to be a being of darkness?"
Foofoo thought, "Yes, that would be great, if it were only possible."
"What if I told you I could make your wish come true?"
Foofoo stopped, become a being of Darkness?  She wanted to say yes, but she was prudent, "What's the catch?"
"Oh, a very simple trade.  My people cannot enter the land of the unicorns, for we were not born there and do not belong, but you... You could enter yourself.  I would only ask that you return to your home, and at that point, well... Do as thou wilt."
Foofoo thought, that sounded like a good proposition, actually.  She didn't fully understand why he would make this trade, but it sounded good to her.  "Sure, it's a deal." she said.
"Very well then, close your eyes, and I will grant your wish..."
Foofoo closed her eyes, and suddenly, the creature attacked her holding her down and biting her neck.  She struggled to escape, he held tight though, overpowering her.  There was nothing she could do.  The creature kept its massive jaws on her neck and slowly, her world went black.

She woke up.  The creature knelt next to her, a clawed hand on her side.  She struggled to her feet, confused.
"What did you do to me?!" she asked.
The dark creature responded from beneath its cloak.  "I only granted your wish, look at yourself."
Foofoo looked back: her pink fur had become a dark grey, her soft tail a ragged stormcloud.  She was indeed a being of darkness now.
The being began to fade back into the clouds, "Return to your home, you will know what to do..."
Foofoo watched it disappear before bolting back to the white gates to Unicorn land, passing through them easily before running into a clique of pink and cyan unicorns.
"Foofoo?  Is that you?" one of them asked with a scowl, "What did you do to your fur?  It's ugly and black..."
"I guess she decided to decided to get a recoloring, you know, because she's a freak."  Another said.
They all laughed at her, the leader moving forward, "So, Foofoo, you think you can just change your color and get away with it?  I'll teach you a lesson!" she raised up on her hindlegs, kicking at Foofoo.
Foofoo retracted, yelping at the sudden attack, but there was something else...  She felt something inside her, something dark, and it was trying to make its way out.  She doubled over, letting out a howl of pain.
"Foofoo don't be a wimp!  I didn't even touch you!  This time though, I'm gonna beat you down!" the leader raised her legs again, but before she could strike, the howl deepened, becoming that of a wolf.  The leader let out a scream as her front legs were grabbed by massive clawed paws, and she was thrown into the air, flying to the white fence and being impaled on the spiked top.  The other unicorns all screamed, even the blue males made shrill cries, they bolted, but it was no use: Foofoo had become a killing machine.  She was no longer a unicorn, but a 7 foot tall werewolf, her hind legs ending with hooves, a black horn pointing from her head.  She ran across the unicorn fields on all fours, turning them from a pink-paradise into a slaughterhouse.

It was unicorn chaos: no one was spared.  Werewolf Foofoo was tearing all the poor, defenseless unicorns apart, sending their body parts flying, painting the pink clouds red with their guts.  As the unicorns fell, the werewolves of the stormy lands gathered at the white gates, pushing them down and bringing in the dark, thundering clouds.  The paradise of the unicorns had been overtaken, and turned quickly into a land of darkness and storm.  It was beautiful, and Foofoo was happy, the vicious monster she had always been inside.

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-07-06 04:35:07)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#2 2010-07-06 09:13:24

SilentStrider

Re: Got bored, wrote this...

Nice, Sherlawk!  I had a very good and satisfying laugh with the ending.  Thank you!

#3 2010-07-06 09:35:54

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Hahahahahahahaha, dang that is good! I mean, despite what you said, it is very well written. An interesting story and funny at parts. Hahahahahahaha, dare I ask how you got the idea? tongue

Are you going to write more???

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#4 2010-07-06 10:15:00

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

White Wolf wrote:

Hahahahahahaha, dare I ask how you got the idea? tongue

Showering.

Are you going to write more???

I write a good deal, just not Werewolf related usually.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#5 2010-07-06 17:56:16

Ochiruya

Did FooFoo get +12 Dark-CottonCandy? Or just -100,000,000,000,000,000 Awesomeness?

Is the cat still in the box?

#6 2010-07-06 18:06:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ochiruya wrote:

Did FooFoo get +12 Dark-CottonCandy? Or just -100,000,000,000,000,000 Awesomeness?

huh?

#7 2010-07-12 14:02:22

curiousape

haha well done sherlawkdragon well done

you have talent and i did very much like your quote haha

if you expect something to happen, it will; whether good, bad or judgmental 
but if you hold no expectations, the world opens up with myriad possibility

#8 2010-07-18 15:20:28

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

curiousape wrote:

haha well done sherlawkdragon well done

you have talent and i did very much like your quote haha

What quote?

#9 2010-07-18 15:39:44

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

lol your story is AWESOME!!!! .... unicorns deserved it lol

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#10 2010-07-21 03:50:49

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

UlfrAndi wrote:

lol your story is AWESOME!!!! .... unicorns deserved it lol

Glad you enjoyed it, I got a kick out of how awesome the Werewolf scenery ended up being.

How did you guys like my description of the Werewolf?
You think I should revise this and submit it to the main site or something?

#11 2010-07-21 08:37:22

wolfblood17

That's one scary ass uni-wolf!!!  Jeez, that was hilarious!  I finally bothered to read it.  Hey, can I write my own little story with this uni-wolf in it?  It'll be different but you get credit for the creature design! big_smile So, can I write it?  I've had writers block for the longest time!   This story helps a lot!

big_smile (with fangs!)

#12 2010-07-21 14:39:37

Darkwolf117

lol That story was great! A little quick, but you did say it was done in a hurry. The plot is really something, I'll say that. Never seen a unicorn willingly become evil and slaughter its brethren tongue Kudos, for the cool concept and its well done execution.

#13 2010-07-22 22:17:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

WolfBlood> Go ahead with it.  Put a link here so I can see.

Glad this is well-liked so far. smile

#14 2010-07-22 23:11:39

wolfblood17

Thanks! big_smile I'll put humans against this beastie, that should be typical monster slaughter fun!   It will feature Dave from my "Chronicles of a Psychopath" story to, along with Death and Morrigan!  Hilarity will ensue! big_smile big_smile big_smile

big_smile (with fangs!)

#15 2010-09-10 00:09:36

Snow_Wolfy

Unicorns would get more respect if they were like this XD I want to meet the creator of this writer! For I live down under too

Have no fear, for I am an Intellectual Badass!

#16 2011-02-23 11:28:26

silver shadow
Website

very cool story. hmm what would you call foofoo after she changed?

until the day break, and the shadows flee away. Song of Soloman 2:17
(Pushes random buttons)
Dont touch the f*@#ing tail!

#17 2011-02-23 12:53:39

thewerepanther
night crawler of the ice

how about foofoozilla

the frozen were froze by me
by basts side i fight set and any demons who opsse us
私の中でパンサー。だけでなく、任意の獣類誇りリーダー

#18 2012-02-20 15:36:33

KaraWolfDragon
Website

OMG best unicorn story EVER!!! Foofoo sounds like the kind of pet unicorn I would have.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#19 2012-03-23 08:04:28

BlackWolfMarwood

http://smilepanic.com/wp-content/uploads/MOAR12.jpg

Board footer