The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-07-07 15:46:37

Black Shuck
Website

Re: The other weres I know.

I think that should be included native-lycan! Sounds neat! big_smile

"Would you love a monsterman?
Could you understand beauty of the beast?
I would do it all for you, would you do it all,
Do it all for me?" -Lordi

#27 2007-07-08 21:02:53

native-lycan
Website

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#28 2007-07-08 21:04:58

native-lycan
Website

this is some info about it......http://www.khandro.net/mysterious_garuda.htm

I'm A True Follower Of The Ancient Ways, Which Include Believing In Ancient Spirits, Like The Spirit Of Predators Like The Wolf Or The Jaguar, This Are My Spirit Guides..... THE DARK PREDATOR WILL PREY ON YOUR SOUL, I'M THE WEREJAGUARWOLF.......GRGRRRRR!!!

#29 2007-07-08 21:06:39

native-lycan
Website

#30 2007-07-22 22:47:38

dark_wulf73
Website

Kitsunes...wereunicorn...werehorse..pretty much any animal can represent a weresomething.  It would be interesting to see a weremouse running around. big_smile

The Spirit Runners "Come and rest easy my brothers and sisters. For you are no longer alone." ~Darkwulf~

#31 2007-11-16 16:23:55

metalbeast

Has Anyone Seen The Movie TRACK OF THE MOONBEAST? , It's About A Guy Who Gets Hit In The Head With A Meteor Fragment Durring A Meteor Shower , A Tiny Piece Gets Lodged In His Head And After That Whenever The Moon Is Full He Turns Into A Giant Lizard Creature! , The Movie Is Really Great!

#32 2008-01-30 20:45:16

KaciKat

I really need to meet another werecat...I feel lonely sad. And how the heck to I figure out what kind of cat I am? I'm therain cat(that's what it called right??), and I know I am but HOW DO I KNOW WHAT KIND!!! I have cat "insticts". I have a bit of a temper, and well, someone would make me mad, and if I would hit them or something, somehow they always end up getting cut from my nails(or claws lol). When I don't think about it I can move really fast, I have extremly good hearing, and even though I'm a extremly clumsy I always end up on my feet. I have a connection with cats, they always like me. So how do I know what kind of cat I am??

#33 2008-01-30 23:20:23

WolfVanZandt
Website

I don't know what kind of "wolf I am" because the wolf I am doesn't coincide exactly with any kind of wolf I've seen in references. The key is that I'm not a wolf at all. I'm a Werewolf or a Wolf Therian. I'm not like any kind of wolf out there - which is obvious because I walk on two legs, have opposable thumbs, and speak using discrete language units (words).

And, by the way, find a Howl to go to - you'll probably run into plenty of Cat Therians. A Cat Therian founded the SEHowl and there are at least 3 regulars who are Cat Therians.

#34 2008-01-31 22:18:20

FenrirVik
Space Cowboy

WolfVanZandt that would be great but she's 14 and I think she's still a bit young for something like that.

Synchronicity

#35 2008-01-31 22:55:39

KaciKat

Yeah lol I would love to go trust me, but being that I am 14, I doubt I can go to a Howl. Anyway I know what you mean WolfVanZandt.  There isn't a cat like me in the references either, which is kind of depressing. It would be fun to see something close to what kind of cat I am. Oh well, at least I know I am one...right??

#36 2008-02-01 00:36:59

WolfVanZandt
Website

4 years, that's not too long (well, it probably is for you but enjoy it while you can. Clocks run faster as you get older.......

#37 2008-03-26 12:41:16

pyroneko

Question what is a werehuman?

#38 2008-03-26 22:25:57

WolfVanZandt
Website

It's a word......what's the context?

In other words, if whoever said it means a human who identifies themselves as a nonhuman in some way, they might have just said "Were" or Therian. But if they mean a Therian who's theriotype is Human, then they're in that broad, uncharted landscape of the Controversy.

Last edited by WolfVanZandt (2008-03-26 22:28:20)

#39 2008-03-27 17:27:51

pyroneko

ok thanks

#40 2010-07-06 02:30:08

Shadowdi

I'm a bat if that means anything.

#41 2010-07-06 02:35:54

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Shadowdi wrote:

I'm a bat if that means anything.

Shut up.  Stop spamming about it.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#42 2010-07-10 04:26:22

Shadowdi

... I'm not spamming...

#43 2010-07-11 13:15:32

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

well lets see here i know a few werebears (urus) werefoxes (i thought kitsune was a fox demon hmm ) werehawk (but only one so i dont know too much on that one) a few werecats, some werepanthers/tigers, i know someone whos related to a selkie XD, um lets see there a few more, rabbits, and even a goat...

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#44 2010-07-18 20:43:30

WolfVanZandt
Website

"Litsume" is used by some Otherkin who identify with the Japanese fox entities you're talking about; some Fox Therians also use the term.

#45 2010-07-18 21:02:38

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

all right thank you smile also i think you may have a typo there...

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#46 2010-07-19 19:53:07

WolfVanZandt
Website

I would be amazed did I not, and I apologize. My vision is getting worse as it is but now I have one eye dilated (for a month) and WebTV doesn't have a spell checker. "Kitsume", right?

#47 2015-11-24 02:40:58

Slayer

I'm aware that I'm super late to most if not all of these discussion posts, BUT, if it helps I grew up with a cousins that we're the following: a werebear, vampire, dragon, werevampire, werebadger, werefox, and my least favorite cousin was an obnoxious were-merman. (Very very much aware of how "hot" he was, and made a point of rubbing that in everyone's faces.) Oma and Opa's friends from church were either fellow slayers or otherkin, my favorite was Granny Ramola. She was a Norwegian werewolf with a weakness for children.

Growing up it was mostly Oma and Opa that taught me along with our neighbors who weren't human. And because or family has a HUGE focus on dispelling the myth that slayers are bloodthirsty d-bags we end up meeting a ridiculous amount of people. I think the strangest hybrid I've ever met was a werebeaver and were reindeer. I believe he was my math tutor in elementary school.

Oma has the text books, or at least the bulk of them that we have written on the subject of the different sorts of non humans. She informed me ever so bluntly that she has them wrapped up and waiting for my baby shower gift. (My sister failed our basic "Slayer or Not" test when she was 2 so she has a rough idea,  it was never allowed to practice or participate. So now she's mad that I get the books and equipment and she just gets a few other family heirlooms.)

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#48 2015-11-24 18:39:01

WolfVanZandt
Website

Hmmm....I think the strangest that I have been convinced were not peoples' fantasies getting out of hand were a Were-earwig, a Were-tree, and a Were-machine. Many Weres hold tightly to the belief that there can't be a Were-primate, but one of my close friends most definitely has a gorilla Wereside.

#49 2015-11-25 02:29:02

Slayer

WolfVanZandt wrote:

Hmmm....I think the strangest that I have been convinced were not peoples' fantasies getting out of hand were a Were-earwig, a Were-tree, and a Were-machine. Many Weres hold tightly to the belief that there can't be a Were-primate, but one of my close friends most definitely has a gorilla Wereside.

So, funny you should mention that. There are 2 manor cons to being a slayer, the first is "slayer eye" and we look the same on both planes. I was in Italy for the Latin clubs annual trip, I was sitting in a cafe and the waiter drops my order and says "Jeezus, are you P.A.*insert last name*?!" (Which is SUPER bizarre as the name I go by and my maiden name aren't common at all)

So me, being taught it's never ok not to be absolutely polite all the time say "Yes, I am. Are you a friend of ______? He served in WWII and talks about how the best pasta was made by _____ , are you related?"

The waiter says "No. I'm the gorilla wolf from your rock climbing course, Michael, are there more of you here?! Am I in trouble?"

I explained to him in front of my positively horrified Latin teacher about why I look the same and how I'm from America and I'm traveling with my classmates and tomorrow we'll be in Florence. Never saw or heard from him again.

As far as our libraries and courses go they're extremely rare. Like it'd be WAY more likely for you to find a black unicorn and be hit by lightening on the same day.

Your friendly neighborhood slayer!

#50 2017-07-13 21:04:07

NekoMoon

I have a Friend who's a Werewolf.
He's on Dragonsoul Server 11.
His name is Assassin Wolf.
On DS Server 11, I'm NekoMoon

Meow! I am the Ne-ko cat! The Cat's Meow!
The Purr-fect one! I am Moon!
And I am the Cat's Meow! The Catkith!
Meow, Meow, Meow!

Board footer