The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

#51 2009-12-29 23:01:15

Serris

Re: Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

WerewolfLeaAnn wrote:

lol. its got me in sooo much trouble that im not even going to say what it was. but i do get into a bit of trouble for growling. at teachers. and other ppl... lol

...Did you hump someone's leg?

#52 2009-12-29 23:32:49

Serris

I once started howling in class. x///x

#53 2009-12-29 23:43:23

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Serris wrote:

...Did you hump someone's leg?

Oh damn, I've done that to so much furniture... It's so much fun to hump random objects as an animal, I can totally see why dogs do it....

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#54 2010-01-06 02:58:48

Trevorious

I was chilling with my friends at a park near a off leash park, I'm protective by nature, and normally I get along with dogs, but one german shepard came a bit to close to my friends for my liking, and I growled, and very nearly fought him, the owner thought i lost my mind, and my firends were still unaware of my "wild" side, It was akward and embarresing all around. one of my friends had to physically came between the dog and myself to break it up. when neither Alpha stands down, events usually follow. looking back now, me and my friends agree that I was just looking out for them, and the've accepted I'm "special" lol.

Another occasion is, I accidently ditched my friends because I had to chase a rabbit!

#55 2010-01-09 21:12:00

Thira-Alpha
Website

well...ummmm. i was howling at the moon 1 night really loudly and enthusiastically(it waz full moon with no clouds). the next day my brother asked if i was howling at the moon. whenevsr i play fight with i growl and whimper, it just comes out. if somone ticks me off i litterally curl my lip in a snarl

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#56 2010-01-09 21:19:31

Thira-Alpha
Website

another time i was visiting my grandma at her nursing home. a stupid little dashound kept barking. when we were leaving it came up to me and started barking. my nostrils flared and i glared at it. and a loud and deep growl escaped my throat. the dog whimpered and walked away with its tail between its legs. no wonder why my friends(who also r werewolves) call ne alpha

-------------------------
Howling
Its a Hobby ^_^

#57 2010-04-19 15:25:27

Lalita C.J.

until now I never got in trouble because I behaved like a cat, but it's funny with my boyfriend:
He knows, I like to be stroked and when I begin to purr, he smiles sweet^^ And I noticed, that he imitates me, because he purrs too big_smile

I sometimes "growl" like a cat (or a cougar, do you know like a cougar "growls"? It's so... wow!^^), when somebody pushes me in the city, but I am so quite while "growling", that nobody notice it^^ Or nobody react on that^^

--->"Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it."

#58 2010-04-19 16:45:39

Siverwolf

I sort of got into a conflicting situation with a fox one night over a road kill, deer.....   we were both spooked of each other but I think it was more embarrissing for the grey-fox.

NO, I did not eat the deer.  I didn't know how fresh it was but the raw smell was amazing!

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#59 2010-04-19 21:45:52

WerewolfLeaAnn

okay, anyways.. XD its funny cuz its random... sometimes u dont realize what your doing...

"I feel the Change, back to a better day, the hair stands on the back of my neck, wildness is the preservation of the world, so seek the wolf in thyself!"- Metallica, "of wolf and man"

#60 2010-04-20 18:40:38

Kiera

Hi smile

Well my experiences so haven't been embarrassing, but perhaps a little um... unnerving? 

Once, while I was still in high school I really liked this boy in one of my classes (of course he didn't even know I existed). I thought it was a normal crush, nothing special. However one day I was walking with a friend and suddenly something in the air caught my attention. With out being aware of it I stopped completely and sniffed the air around while my friend was looking at me like I had gone crazy. I turned grabbed her hand and proceed to drag her all while still sniffing the air, I wasn't really seeing were I was going. Turns out I had caught the smell of the of the boy I liked  and I was following it around school until I found him. Granted my friend thought it was "odd".

Also, another time (also regarding the said boy I liked) I was sitting on my desk waiting for the class to start. From the corner of my eye I saw I girl I didn't like enter the classroom and walk to the boy I liked. They started talking and I saw her place her hand on his shoulder. I was completely focused on the two of them when I felt a friend poke me on the arm. That's when I noticed I was half crouched on the sit of my desk (as I were to pounce or think of the position wolfs/dogs get in when angry), muscles all tensed up, I was growling low and deep in my throat and my teeth were showing. I quickly sat back in a normal position. "Where you just growling?" asked my friend utterly confused, "Yeah? So what I don't like her... she should stay away from him" I said and promptly turned my self to face the board.

Last edited by Kiera (2010-04-20 21:16:09)

#61 2010-04-21 06:39:16

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

Rofl =d

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#62 2010-04-25 15:11:38

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

lol man, you caught the scent? thats pretty amazing, i had an incident similar to the second one you mentioned.  this girl i hated was talking with my best friend and i got jealous, we had been best friends for 10 years at the time, 13 now, and i crouched and growled at her. although i cant remember if i did that one consiously or not, it was a few years ago but i think it was a mixture of both

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#63 2010-04-25 20:30:03

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

he  he  he  big_smile....there was a period off time at school where i realy didnt like my principal...i had a simmilar thing happen when he walked past me one day....i was soo  embaressed when i came back to reality and my best friend and the girl i like were standing there looking at me (they were right  next to me!!!!)....i laugh at it now but i was just like holy crap!! back then tongue

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#64 2010-04-26 00:23:37

Kiera

AshenWolf wrote:

lol man, you caught the scent? thats pretty amazing, i had an incident similar to the second one you mentioned.  this girl i hated was talking with my best friend and i got jealous, we had been best friends for 10 years at the time, 13 now, and i crouched and growled at her. although i cant remember if i did that one consiously or not, it was a few years ago but i think it was a mixture of both

Yeah... the scent one kind of freaked me out! Never happened before, I mean I smelled people but it was just a "oh... me likes" or "oh God please! get away!" kind of thing xP, but it was certainly interesting smile LOL, it has yet to happen again in a so um... dramatic way ha ha ha perhaps with my next crush? 

There was also this one other time when my high school friends started to get an "animal" vibe out of me. I denied it saying they were imagining things. Then once I was in the cafeteria with two friend and they were kind of listing the things I did that reminded them of an animal. Suddenly I got and itch on my ear and proceeded to scratch it (bad move!) completely in auto-pilot I raised my hand and scratched my ear, dog style (you know how they move they paw repeatedly to the front?). I stopped my hand mid air when I felt two pairs of eyes on me, my two friends where staring at me. I blushed and blurted "THAT SO DOESN'T COUNT" granted they were rolling with laughter ¬¬

#65 2010-04-27 00:18:00

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

lolz tongue

Lupus

#66 2010-04-27 21:30:56

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

It's interesting.  I just posted a whole paragraph response at the request of a higher-admin on another forum.  The topic was about self-control, and I think it was somewhat relevant to this one.
Here's a copy of the post:

Sherlawk wrote:

L the Furberry Face wrote:

I am trying to overcome it. Its hard though. When I am touched it feels like I am being burned. Its gettign a little easier, I don't freak out on people anymore

Fair enough then, as long as you're not just whining about something when you should be trying to fix it.  Good luck with it.

Fumeiyo-chan wrote:

I've actually met someone with the same problem.  She starts to burn when a person is within two inches or so from touching her.  I wonder what causes that?

I've heard of that sort of thing.  It depends on what kind of explanation you want: Occult or Psychology.

Fumeiyo-chan wrote:

Uhm...I'm going to let Sherlawk handle this one.

Why?  Do you want me to say something rude again?  Don't tell me you can't think of your own cleverly critical response!

i could see certain types of therians being more aggressive or easier to anger like a bull therian. but at the same note i would be half tempted to get a red blanket and yell toro toro in front of them.

Hello NEWGUY, thank you for your elaborate introduction post.
While I would indeed do such a thing to a bull therian, especially since that's a myth about bulls which a bull therian would know better than, I've already disagreed with this idea.  Bulls are pre-wired and hormonally charged to be aggressive and territorial (not the same as being short tempered), humans are not.  Just because you identify as an animal doesn't mean you have to act like that animal.  People are raised in a human society where we are taught not to act on our animalistic shortcomings, so it doesn't matter if you have an animal mentality: you've been trained not to act on that.

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#67 2010-07-15 13:00:57

panckakes

Hehe A couple of days ago me and my friends went to go watch Despicable Me and during the trailers there was a movie called Alpha and Omega and right at the Beginning of the trailer there was one wolf that howled, and I dont know what got into me but I raised my head and oOW.. for a split second, and then everybody turned around and looked at me.  So I tried to play it off as a weird yawn but it didnt work because it souneded like oOWyeahhhheeoao...    And its funny because some of my friends knows whats up with the wolf/thing so they are like "oohh um ok" and the rest of my friends were like OMFBBQSAUSE... why did you do that?

#68 2010-07-19 03:42:59

Felioen
Website

I read the entire thread and... Wow guys. I thought some of my stuff was mildly embarrassing, but compared to your stuff mine is like everyday stuff.

Well, for one I make cat noises (mewls, hisses, etc.) on a daily basis, especially if I'm surprised or something suddenly hurts. I'm trying to get in the habit of saying 'itai' which is japanese for 'it hurts,' so I can actually explain it instead and smiling nervously and looking away when people notice. I also like my meat rare (as in, walk the cow by the grill and it's done) and tend to scratch the way a cat does. I'm lucky I mostly run into cats only when I'm at home, because then I don't have to hide the way I brush up against them. Of course... I rolled in the grass and rubbed my cheek against the ground once in front of strangers. Apparently I looked really happy because no one stopped me. ^^"

There was also one time when my friend and I were at the mall, and he warned me not to walk by the Hollister cause it smelled bad. I didn't believe him and walked by it. I turned to it and hissed at it, then ran (apparently and freaky stealthy) away from the smell. Dude, it smelled like old basement. >.<

Yeah. There's also another interesting story, but it doesn't have to do with were-ness, so I won't post it here. ^^

They say things get better in time; Every day seems harder to take
They say darkness doesn't last forever; I can't remember the feel of light
They say happiness is a choice; I guess to want isn't enough

#69 2010-07-21 12:07:44

Edwin'sCorner

Okay well this one didn't happen with only me but it happened with my one close therian friends. I was at his sister's house one night for a sleepover and couldn't sleep. So I walked into their kitchen to get a glass of water. When I walked in I saw his back from behind the refridgerator and I could see him eating something. He was sleepwalking while having a dream shift and he was eating an entire half of a watermelon-very weirdly. As in sort of savagely and at that point I had a I guess you call it an aura shift or something when you just feel like your animal so much more than normal and you just could see yourself as it and I came up behind him and playfully bit him while in effect waking him up. He screamed I screamed and woke everyone in the house up! I'll never forget my friend's parents' faces when they saw me and their son on the kitchen floor covered in watermelon- because he threw it in the air- and laughing our heads off. smile

"The stars in the night they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you" - "Gunslinger" Avenged Sevenfold

#70 2010-07-21 13:27:07

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

does he normally sleepwalk or was he heavily immersed in the dreamshift? (if you dont know, an opinion will do.)

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#71 2010-07-21 13:47:58

Edwin'sCorner

I am pretty sure it was a dream shift. but he was walking around and stuff during this so you might could count it as both if you think about it

"The stars in the night they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you" - "Gunslinger" Avenged Sevenfold

#72 2010-07-22 22:21:13

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Interesting story, FunnyName.  I've never seen anyone sleepwalk before...

#73 2010-07-23 00:00:58

Edwin'sCorner

It's very...interesting haha to say the least

#74 2010-07-23 18:49:04

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

panckakes wrote:

Hehe A couple of days ago me and my friends went to go watch Despicable Me and during the trailers there was a movie called Alpha and Omega and right at the Beginning of the trailer there was one wolf that howled, and I dont know what got into me but I raised my head and oOW.. for a split second, and then everybody turned around and looked at me.  So I tried to play it off as a weird yawn but it didnt work because it souneded like oOWyeahhhheeoao...    And its funny because some of my friends knows whats up with the wolf/thing so they are like "oohh um ok" and the rest of my friends were like OMFBBQSAUSE... why did you do that?

dude! i love that trailer! i was almost tempted to howl myself, i cant wait till it comes to theatres
its neat to hear about a cat therian, Felioen. that must have been embarassing though, ive done similar stuff
ive never actually met a sleepwalker smile

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#75 2010-07-25 01:53:20

Edwin'sCorner

Tonight I went running with one of my friends quite randomly like one does when just looking for something to do. We started running and we got about a half a mile down the road when we went down this hill and i picked up speed and I got really super into it (Breathing harder than I had to, skipping a little, huffing letting out a random yip type thing that's weird) and before I knew it I was running like super fast and then I kind of thought Woods and ran in them while she was screaming "WHAT THE FLIP ARE YOU DOING?!!", needless to say when she didn't accept any of my excuses I had to have the very awkward Well I am a therian talk with her tonight. She took it well though. Actually asked if i needed to cry...for some reason other than that she was all questions, But she was still a little freaked that i just wacked out on her in a very scary blair witch type stretch of woods.

• Index
  •  » Therianthropy
  •  » Embarrassing moments: When has your animal side got you in trouble?

Board footer