The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-22 00:40:52

silversteps

ever have a funny mental shift?

well my friend and i were at walmart and we started a game of tag which just started out with me trying to get her to use hand sanitizer because she'd just killed a bug, well any way she runs off and i end up chasing her stalking her through the  food section dashing around people almost pouncing on a lady or two who happened to look similar to her following her trail,till i cornered her in the shoe section then stayed behind a rack waiting for her to come out, she zoomed out , i pounced at her making an excited yip she a squeak then she says " i'm not using it still" and i'm like "use what what are you talking about ?" "the hand sanitizer don't you remember?" "uh nope xD i completely forgot i just thought we were playing tag! xD"   then we got up dusted ourselves off and laughed at how much we acted like our thero type

in this case i think it just goes to show a shift can happen at anytime or place

i'm she-wolf i've always been i just didn't know there were others

#2 2010-06-22 08:15:50

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

Re: ever have a funny mental shift?

meh.. the wolf needs out and needs exercise we all have moments like that i think
*runs around for no apparent reason*

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#3 2010-06-22 17:26:12

silversteps

too true lol ^^

#4 2010-06-22 19:14:29

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

had it this morning but not like exercise or the need to play or anything just this overwhelming state of mind that i had to protect this girl (a friend of mine) i was hugging no matter the cost (i am very protective, to the point of laying my life down for my 'Pack') and i got a bit carried away (people who came near i almost kinda snapped at them) it was odd but i enjoy those moments. also are you just a mental shifter or do you also have spirit/aura shifts?

#5 2010-06-23 14:04:32

silversteps

i have Phantom, Mental, & Astral as far as i can tell, although less astral now a days

#6 2010-06-23 20:32:00

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

i heard of two of those but i remember the details (phantom and astral) i know for sure that i am a spirit and mental

#7 2010-07-05 11:24:38

lil' Wolfen

I don't really like to use the term "shift' as that would imply I think there is another personality, or part of me, as if I was crazy.... but... I do tend to act a little more... animalish a times....

I remember when I was about 13-14 and at a mall with a few friends and somehow we lost one. I started looking for her, and for some reason was 100% sure where she was. The other girls followed me, a little confused and doubtful. Sure enough, half way across the 2 story mall I find her, rumaging through a clothes rack in some upscale, snotty whore store. The girls asked how I had done that, and I remembered the girls perfume. Basically I realised I had managed to follow the scent of her perfume. I figure that has to be a deep, animalistic trait to subconsiously follow a scent trail. Whats funny is if we decended from apes, where the hell is this instinct coming from? I dunno. Perhaps its just yet another trait I inherited from my constant close companionship with dods and other pets as a child. I always thought it was kinda funny though that I found her across a mall, with hundreds of people, all based on her scent. lol

Sometimes I get so excited and happy I howl my brains out. I dunno if that would be considered a "shift" moment, but I sure can't control myself sometimes when I am really happy. Lets just say my neighbors don't exactly like me much. lol

"Let's go back to the cabin and get into a lil' beastiality!" ~ Mitch - Big Bad Wolf

#8 2010-07-05 23:37:03

LoupGarouAngel
Website

I will sometimes aid my astral and mental shifts with Happy Shaman, a legal herb mix you smoke, and a few weeks ago my friend said I stopped talking and would only respond with looks and low animal noises. I recall having a full mental shift and thinking I was just a large white wolf sitting there. I knew I wasn't physically, but I felt my animal side sweep over me, it was great, probably would have been even better alone.

On a more negative side of the scale I was getting so frustrated at work I could feel phantom hackles raised and ears back. And I was to busy to think of anything that would typically trigger it, it just happened out of instinctual emotion. The boys at work weren't happy though when I kept snapping at them. hmm

P.S. I don't have anything to do with the Happy Shaman company and don't encourage youngin's to do it. It's like cigs, you have to be over 18 to purchase, so, don't be gettin' yourselves in trouble!

Edit: I would like to add that after the full Mental Shift, i've actually been in a kind of state of wolf, I just realized this is kind of a big deal for the fact that this has never happened.

Last edited by LoupGarouAngel (2010-07-21 15:05:55)

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#9 2010-07-21 02:10:01

Edwin'sCorner

I was walking my dog the other night when he started running around me as fast as he could. Before I knew it I was running with him as fast as I could smile I think we made 8 laps around my house haha.

About a week ago I was coming home from a youth camp on a charter bus and I was sitting with this girl that's one of my really good friends I missed terribly when I went off to college and I had a dream shift when I fell asleep on the long bus ride. You know the ones where you are running through the woods and foraging and being curious (i am a raccoon) and everything's great. Well the next day when we stopped for breakfast her and three other girls were like, "What were you dreaming about last night because it sure sounded and looked like it was great" I about passed out laughing. I could only manage saying that they probably wouldn't have enjoyed it that much.

Last edited by Edwin'sCorner (2010-07-21 02:19:14)

"The stars in the night they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you" - "Gunslinger" Avenged Sevenfold

#10 2010-07-21 03:48:35

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Ok, for the initial post: I've done that a bit before.  Nothing more to be said on it...

LoupGarouAngel> Drugs are GOOD.  I should try that kind of drug sometime... (compare it to the kind I can't discuss here... heh...)

FunnyName> Yeah, I used to like to do that with my parents' dog.  I'm a raccoon too, by the way.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#11 2010-07-21 11:47:59

Edwin'sCorner

Really? that's awesome!! After figuring it out I quoted that line from doctor doo little 2 "I've got rabies I can bite somebody but I can only do so much!!" for like two weeks. People thought I was going insane...Actually not sure I didn't haha

"The stars in the night they lend me their light to bring me closer to heaven with you" - "Gunslinger" Avenged Sevenfold

#12 2010-07-21 12:11:52

LoupGarouAngel
Website

Sherlawk, PM me sometime, I would love to discuss these factors with you, as I also use other types of aids in my shifts!

"You're like one of those lab rats that hits the pleasure button instead of the food until it dies!" Sam-Houses of the Holy.
"Dude, you Fugly." Dean-Scarecrow.
A therian who's a wanna be screenwriter, but doesn't have a life story that fits the bill...
http://loupgarouangel.deviantart.com/

#13 2010-07-22 22:12:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

FunnyName> Never seen it, sounds like it plays on inaccurate myths.
LoupGarou> Why don't you just IM me sometime?  I'm almost always on...

Anyway: Topic plz?

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#14 2010-07-23 00:13:21

Edwin'sCorner

yeah this guy can talk to animals and i watched it when i was younger way too much... My brother destroyed the tape haha

#15 2010-07-28 00:40:44

JayJay
The Inner Beast

My funniest one was when my  cousin almost got attacked by a bear, and i just went a-wall, the bear had me so scared, that i became furiously beserker, and began to snarl, and bear my fangs. Thank God, i scared it off, because i'd prolly be dead if it attacked

Let them resist, We will hunt forever
-Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

If you look in the dictionary for the word "Monster", You'll see a photo of me

Board footer