The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-04 21:36:44

KiaraWerefox

Looking for Werefoxes/vixens in Davidson County, Tennessee

As the title says, I'm looking for Werefoxes in my area, but there is no sign of any of them anywhere. I'm wondering if any Werefoxes lives in my area and if they could possibly make my dream into a reality. Check my profile for more info about me.

#2 2010-08-05 04:24:19

ShadowTrail

Re: Looking for Werefoxes/vixens in Davidson County, Tennessee

KiaraWerefox wrote:

As the title says, I'm looking for Werefoxes in my area, but there is no sign of any of them anywhere. I'm wondering if any Werefoxes lives in my area and if they could possibly make my dream into a reality. Check my profile for more info about me.

Hello. Maybe i can help you a little but you know i cant really read minds (still i can try :p ). I wonder what your dreams might be? If you didnt notice this page dont have a *profile* so im not sure what you have on mind with that? i allready lokated one fox therian in tenessee, but you know, foxes dont like to be bothered, so you must convice me to share this info.
In the meantime you can read about this verewixen >>> http://www.experienceproject.com/storie … pe/1091067

ps. better stop beeing lazy or i stop respond

Note to mods. This thread belongs more to *Werewolf Related Conventions, Gatherings and Events* i belive. There are no other find me a *were-anything* in this section

Last edited by ShadowTrail (2010-08-05 04:25:10)

#3 2010-08-05 06:06:17

KiaraWerefox

Well, I have a limited memory for some reason, but I was acting more and more animalistic since a year ago. My howling is really good, and I growl at my mom when she bugs me while I'm watching something. I always feel that my soul is a complete fox and my habits are fox-like. Some of my dreams involve me in some type of mall encased in darkness.

#4 2010-08-06 05:43:19

ShadowTrail

KiaraWerefox wrote:

Well, I have a limited memory for some reason, but I was acting more and more animalistic since a year ago. My howling is really good, and I growl at my mom when she bugs me while I'm watching something. I always feel that my soul is a complete fox and my habits are fox-like. Some of my dreams involve me in some type of mall encased in darkness.

But why you want to meet with a werefox? You know that they cant change you, right? Or that maybe he/she dont like you and dont want to speak?

Ok. First: foxes dont howl. At all. Here  is good collection of foxes sounds http://www.angelfire.com/ar2/thefoxden/sounds.html

Second: i suggest not growling on human, thats kind of rude
About dreams: some of my dreams involve me(as human) in any kind of tunel, metro and dungeon possible but im not a were-mole  big_smile. What a mall have to do with foxes? (this dreams are not connected im affraid )

Read some resources on theriantrophy, good one is Project Shifts
You can also read SherlawkDragon Theriantrophy FAQ in Theriantrophy section

Board footer