The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#76 2010-01-06 22:39:52

choondooga

Re: Post about your wolf dreams in here...

I dreamed that I was really hungry, so I went down to the old gas station near my house and bought a hot dog for 39 cents at midnight.
That has nothing to do with wolves, though. XD

Hm, well, the latest, I was dreaming as my novel character (as usual). It turned into a scene, so I can't post it, though. sad

All I know is that they hurt like hell and as soon as I can get up off this floor I’m gonna find that bastard and kill him.
- Gabe Ambrose

#77 2010-01-20 00:15:46

Ryptide

I am not sure if I was a wolf but i was somekind of canine, I was stalking the forest for deer apparently i was alone and with no pack to belong to. I find this tasty young deer straying away from his mother, I let him indulge in his curiosity by making the sound of a little mouse scurrying on the ground with my paw. The deer gets in closer and closer, My appetite get stronger and stronger. I wait till he gets into pouncing ranger and pounce him straight one withou howling or snarling, I go straight for its neck with my jaws and clamp shut i tear the jugulars and taste the blood, the warm blood as it trickles in my mouth, after killing it. I began to eat as the other deers had ran away from my sudden ambush. But I get about halfway through the guts of the young dear and I hear a howl of a pack warning me they are coming close. I dunno why but they show up smaller than me, but mu ch meaner as they looked at me with fangs bared and ready to tear my throat, I bare my fangs and show them mine are bigger and Im much bigger than them, a few i think three but it might have been four who backed away. then their alpha tries to attack me and I fight back. biting and scratching trying to prove whos dominant, I never new how much getting scratched on the muzzle hurt but it felt like it was going to fall off any minute and i would not smell anithing but fur and blood. somehow in the confusion and rage the leader dodged me and touched my kill, i must have gone berserk but after he took just one bite of my kill I had lept over him and crushed his neck tearing his head off. Then i get very fierce and threaten the whole pack that if they touch my kill they would die. After seeing their alpha die they went all submissive, I didn't care if they thought i was their new leader but i went to eat my kill AND their alpha. The wolves kept their distances... after that i sorta woke up.

worst part is I wok up pissed with my lips baring my teeth like a wolf bares his fangs, my mood was very foul that day...

To be enlightened is to see that which is beyond most men and see the truth through unclouded eyes. Watch the world from the outside and find where you belong... That is my creed. http://www.animefever.org/ref/ref.php?u … efever.org

#78 2010-06-29 01:17:24

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Last night, I had an interesting dream.  In this dream, I was kind of in an industrialish area and I knew I was being hunted down.  I kept reverting from wolf to man to wolf to man to wolf to man, etc. etc. etc.  There was some guy screaming at me to get out of the way, and uh...I tried doing that, by flying on a broomstick (I dunno - it's a dream).  And then he hit me with a tranquilizer dart and I fell to the ground, turning back to a wolf.  Then the POV switched to me looking in a cage looking at a white wolf (which would be me) looking absolutely trapped and miserable!

sadhmm

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2010-06-29 01:17:42)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#79 2010-06-29 09:49:10

07wolfsheart

cool dreams i had a recuring one were i run through a forest

#80 2010-07-06 01:07:38

Vindicator
Seer of the West [Moderator]
Website

Totalimmortal wrote:

Last night, I had an interesting dream.  In this dream, I was kind of in an industrialish area and I knew I was being hunted down.  I kept reverting from wolf to man to wolf to man to wolf to man, etc. etc. etc.  There was some guy screaming at me to get out of the way, and uh...I tried doing that, by flying on a broomstick (I dunno - it's a dream).  And then he hit me with a tranquilizer dart and I fell to the ground, turning back to a wolf.  Then the POV switched to me looking in a cage looking at a white wolf (which would be me) looking absolutely trapped and miserable!

sadhmm

Ah now this is a very interesting dream. Especially as the scenery of the industrial area seems to reflect or predict the confinement within the cage toward the end. Also the fact that it seems you were almost exhausted from the stress of being hunted that you were unable to decided the most effective form to make your escape. Even more so though is the fact that in your unconscious state you stayed a wolf, which could be a reflection of your more comfortable frame of mind as it were.  Do you have any ideas as to what the dream may mean?

"What makes a monster and what makes a man?" ~Bells of Notre Dame.

#81 2010-07-06 01:31:35

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Honestly, I'm not sure what it means...
sad

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#82 2010-07-06 23:11:38

Vindicator
Website

So nothing comes to mind, eh?  Could it possibly have no meaning and simply be one of those repeated action dreams (in this case being chased) that arise from time to time?

#83 2010-07-07 01:22:32

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Hmm...I don't think it was meaningless because I think the feelings I had in that dream had some significance.
I think that maybe I'm just feeling trapped as far as my situation is concerned?

#84 2010-07-09 13:00:42

Vindicator
Website

Ah so do you think it could be hinting at the confusion and struggle your having over which college to attend, and ultimately which path you want to take in your life?  I sort of felt a feeling of entrapment when I first graduated and your dream could be a reflection of a similar feeling.

#85 2010-07-09 23:31:32

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

That's actually exactly what I was thinkin'...  Yeah, I'd say you're correct.

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2010-07-09 23:32:04)

#86 2010-07-10 10:54:47

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

just waking up and i still have the dream on the fringes of memory.....

I'm a wolf, and i am in the forest with my pack. we just killed a deer and we are going to eat, the food in the forest has always been plentiful. halfway through eating our "feast" the whole forest catches ablaze all of a sudden for no apparent reason, i look around and all my pack brothers and sisters are dying. there is now no trace of the forest and as i look around i am seeing humans (although in the dream i dont recognize the strange creatures) and as they walk around, buildings that make smoke and horrid scents are being built, then as i am about to run there is a horrible sharp pain in my left side. i have been shot, and as i see my blood pool around me i wake up.

i can still feel the pain of the bullet hitting me in the dream.... i woke up 4 minutes ago freaking out so i calmed down and got on here cuz i still had the dream on the mind

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#87 2010-07-25 22:31:35

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

Well, I had one of the most...interesting, confusingly WEIRD dreams ever last night!

It started out with me and some guy stealing a horse from a pen that looked awfully similar to Epona's in "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time", and well...the guy that owned the horse caught us and we ran away.  All of a sudden we were in a really nice, rich neighborhood but were in tattered clothing and everyone was commenting on how poor we looked.  We were just all like "gently caress YOU GUYS WE DRESS HOW WE WANT" and then went to a punk rock show at a bar.  After the punk rock show was over, I walked out and was all of a sudden at my old apartment complex in England.  My sister was taking her boyfriend on a tour of it for some reason, and I wasn't feeling too comfortable with it.  I kept trying to hide my room from her boyfriend, but I couldn't do it and he saw it anyway.  When we walked out, we got in a car with my uncle.  He (obviously) was driving us somewhere - there was a tornado behind us and a LOT of rain.  My mom was all of a sudden in the car and shouting at him to "SLOW DOWN!" but he was going way too fast.  We reached the border of England and drove into (get this) Iraq for god knows what reason but my uncle said "DON'T WORRY, I HAVE BULLET PROOF WINDOWS!" And...well...the windows got shot at and no bullets came through, so obviously in my little dream world he does. ( tongue ) The car started to malfunction, and then all of a sudden he'd come to a stop.  He got out of the car, did something with the engine, and then got shot just as he was about to get back in.  I got right in the front and started to drive away - I was alone all of a sudden!  When I started driving, I began to enter a town here in Florida called Inverness.  It looked pretty normal...excluding the road that was basically a gigantic gorram Hot Wheels track (complete with a loop).  Suddenly, a giant hand took me out of the car, transformed me into a wolf, and told me to forget about my human life.  I ran away.

Then I woke up.

#88 2010-08-06 17:37:06

Moonlit Hunter

Vindicator wrote:

Oddly though I knew which group you were discussing after I had read Number 2. tongue

Haha, me too. big_smile

My last wolf dream involved me running across a frozen landscape. It was partially open, partially not. Trees dotted the landscape here and there but not enough to make it a forest, and there were mountains and hills close. In some places, I ran through valleys between two mountains. The lighting indicated it was just after dusk, but not quite fully night yet. Wind whipped through my fur, but only the strongest blasts cut far enough to reach my skin. Snow whistled through the air. I was running on ice, blue and white, with a dusting of snow on top - enough for me to keep y traction fairly well. Everything was blue and white and cold.

Then, suddenly, a brilliant orange-red color cracked in front of me. I skidded to a stop. The glowing fire-like stuff spread out in front of me like a spider web. I was caught up in the beauty of the constrast between fire and ice, so it took me a minute for my mind to register the fact that it was lava beneath the surface of the lake I was running across. I turned tail and ran, making a beeline for the nearest solid ground as the ice beneath me cracked. I don't know if I made it or not, because I woke up before the end.

After I woke up, I thought for a long time about the images I've seen, and I don't think that such a landscape with lava beneath a lake like that exists anywhere except maybe Yellowstone in the dead of winter. Or Greenland maybe. But it was gorgeous. Even as I was running to escape the cracking ice, I was caught up in the scenery of it.

#89 2010-08-12 13:59:24

panckakes

Hello I'm a jaguar so I don't know if it would fit in this thread but here it goes

from what I remember i was just walking around my house and UPS guy came so I went outside and he looked at me funny and walked away slowly.  So I got the package and walked into the house, so I tried to set it on the counter top but it was too high up so I just went to the sofa to open it.  Then when I opened the package it was a brand new PS3   and it was weird that it said it was the 270GB version, so I was like hmm.. "ill go look it up on the computer".... but then I couldn't because I have paws... so I went to set it up (which was difficult) and when I got it running I couldn't play it because I have paws. And that's all I remember.

#90 2011-03-24 19:17:28

wolflove

My most recent wolf dream was I was out with my family and there was no one else around but my family. When out of nowhere a random guy tried to rob us. I had a m-shift and attacked the robber like a wolf. The guy fled and my family was a little freaked out but they just accepted that what happened was a part of me and we went home.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#91 2011-09-14 11:43:41

IcyEyesHowl

My most recent wolf dream would have been me, in wolf form, i was running through some snow, i would stop and howl constantly then i remember seeing another wolf, ive never seen it before in my life.I went up to tha wolf as if it was my soulmate and we nuzzled. I told my boyfriend this and he said he had the same dream excpet he was that wolf. It's the first time he had a dream like dat... oh and is it possible for a Werewolf to hook up with a human? If so what are the chances the kids inheiriting their mothers gift? i know thats offtopic but yer

Telling your boyfriend you're a wolf and he thinks you're crazy. Well, boy is he gunna get bitten ;D

#92 2012-01-09 00:29:30

icestarleader

i was taking a long hike i dont know exactly where i was but i was hiking and i decided to head off on a deer path then i tripped over a rock not fun as i walked on i became thirsty then as i headed up i saw a small stream i bended down to look at the water and as i cupped the water in my hands i noticed something at the other side it was a whitish wolf and it had really yellow eyes i didnt know why but it kept shaking its head so i tried copying it by lapping the water and all of a sudden it dissapeared and i looked down at my own reflection and i was a wolf i was so freaked out i kept moving in circles to see if i really had a tail then i woke up to my dog kicking my face

so so busy...........

#93 2012-02-11 23:12:23

WolfRose

In need of help-
Since i was 6+ I have had dreams about a Wolf Soul mate...started out as childish games with one another until i was about 15, then it turned very romantic.In these dreams he is very protective of me from One of his pack members whom always bothers me..in some dreams he is in wolf form and other in human form but i know it is always him.I am now 25 years old and have been in many relationships but because of these very often dreams (at lest 4 times a week) i cannot love any of the men.Its a pang in my chest and stomach that just knows he is out there,I yurn to find him and maybe by chance he is in here without even knowing I am looking for him with the same pang.I know what he looks like yet do not know his name so if you may be him after the dream descriptions please please let me know who you are as well as a photo...I will know when i see you. and i will ask a question just in case that is in the dreams so i know its you.

dreams:
Im in a pub (olden times)
men come in together and as im pouring a drink my wrist is touched by him.
I then turn and run..i end up in a forest and climb a tree when the wolf catches up I then fall out of the tree breaking my neck
and his eyes are the last thing i see full of regret loss and pain.

Another im on a dock when saliors come home,
Im gathering fish and make eye contact with him.
But i belong to a master and cannot escape him
im being forced to have sex w the man and
He comes demanding my freedom.
the man says ok and stabs me in the back.
i wake up to his scream

the most recurring-

I come into the hands of this pack due to kidnaping into slavery
One member (white wolf) torments me (they are in human form i do not know they are wolf)
then my mate finds himself confused over a bond we have and lets the white wolf to beat me until i scream his name-
which i assume i did not know because he stops the beating and caries me away.he then teaches me to sing as well as art etc,
one day im walking by a window to find him due to sheep that are dead all over the land and i look in to see he and the other members are shifting
I run into a maze, it starts snowing and i slip hitting my head and die, he finds my body and screams- I wake up.

as you can tell i die in them all so maybe these are past lives???
yet he looks the same all the time.

if you can help respond to his and eye color and mine as well as the color of his hair- and coat.

please if anyone has an idea to whats going on, if this is not what i think it is, help me stop the dreams

The moon is bright.wind rolls over my skin,Tugging like a small child,
pulling me closer to her voice…"catch me my child"
the sound of poping bones is music to my ears…The shed of skins
a call into the air-can you hear me

#94 2012-03-07 10:07:18

torchwolf

...wolf dreams...well, why not? I have a recurring dream/vision/communication of some sort; some psychics have mentioned it to me, and unless they truly have the gift, there's no way they could have known. I'm full wolf, black fur with a rune-shaped scar on my left front shoulder, and I'm in a local graveyard under a starry sky, new moon, just watching stars fall and burn up...and a shadowy figure in a black trenchcoat and wide-brimmed hat comes strolling out of the shadows under a nearby tree. He has a huge wolf with him, seemingly as a partner. The wolf and I lock eyes, take full stock of each other, and he seems friendly. The figure in the trenchcoat points at a nearby gravestone and I hear a voice say, "Pay attention. This one is important.". The gravestone is almost blank, with a crudely carved word on it. All it says is " Phoenix ". No other carved symbols, just that one word. It's surreal.

Board footer