The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-11 14:35:04

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

Social Therians and Physical Contact.

so here is the basic idea, if your theriotype (or one of them) is a social creature (such as wolves, birds, lions etc..), then does that affect how you react to physical contact? me for example, my theriotype is wolf, and i enjoy physical contact from friends and family. casual contact from strangers... not so much. now, post what you have to say with this in mind: the physical contact can be anything really, so long as its not intentionally causing physical harm. and lets try to keep it PG 13.

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#2 2010-08-12 01:44:27

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: Social Therians and Physical Contact.

Well... this sort of thing has been speculated on, but I've never seen it in practice too much...  I'm a raccoon, which isn't the most cuddly of animals, but I do enjoy physical contact (especially pettings), so I wouldn't say it's entirely accurate...

UlfrAndi wrote:

and lets try to keep it PG 13.

Sex. >:|

Last edited by SherlawkDragon (2010-08-12 01:47:08)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2010-08-12 06:59:23

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

ok thank you for that Sherlawk.
and as for the last bit.... DAMN YOU!!!! just kidding. and the mentioning of sex is fine lol. but stick to the sites PG-13 rating (at least thats the rating i see the most)

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#4 2010-08-12 11:38:16

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

I think that therians may be more comfortable being touched/held by one another. But there are some that dont like it...for me.. im both... I hate physical contact and yet i loved to be cuddled sometimes. I bet there are others who might feel the same way.

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#5 2010-08-12 13:57:46

CrimsonRiver
Enigmatic Unwonted

Again, this is one of those topics that follows the "it varies with everyone" rule. As for myself, I don't mind physical contact, even with acquaintances. When the person is a total stranger that I've never met before, then the physical contact isn't ok, but just creepy.

Humanity is dust, within humility's splendor. I offer you the emptiness which you seek. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind.

If bullshit were music, you'd be a big brass band.

#6 2010-08-12 23:32:59

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

I hate it when people touch me.
I will allow hugs, but that's about it.  I don't even like my shoulders touching someone else's if I'm on the couch or somethin'.  But, like the above poster mentioned, I think it just varies from person to person.  In fact, I'm not sure if whether or not you mind physical contact has anything to do with Therianthropy.

Last edited by Totalimmortal (2010-08-12 23:34:04)

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

Board footer