The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-02-27 20:02:53

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

PFA a new series Psychics vs. Monsters by Harvest Leaf Ent.

Hey everyone. Since this is in text only format, I decided to put a post of our company's first storyline, PFA, here. (Our main page is under the Comics/books forum. Check us out) So, this is a rough draft of a story concept that will be turned into a comic book in the future. The title thus far will be called "Fear."

"Fear"

A psychic walks into the alley. She's very tense. Her guard is up. Because she knows he's in there. Excuse me, IT is in there. Hiding. Waiting. Lurking in the shadows. It's waiting for her to take the bait. So it can have it's next meal.
The deeper she walks into the alley-way, the darker it gets. Only the full moon pierces through the darkness to share some light. (It has a blue tint to it on this night).

"Come out monster," she says to the shadows. No response. She scans ahead. No movement. 

"I know you're in there." She looks again.

She has a moment to think.

I soooo don't need this. Maybe I should get backup, she thinks.

Suddenly, she gets a mental image of a giant, green garbage bin. The lid is closed, but there is some trash, papers with stains, hanging out of it. It's around five feet tall, eight feet wide, she discerns from the picture in her mind. Then she sees the beast come out from behind the garbage bin. In that milli second, she thinks that it is uncanny how the werewolf steps out like a human would. So human like and just staring. Staring at her. Her mind's eye tells her it is close to seven feet tall and well built. Like a bodybuilder. She sees the huge pecs to the biceps. The huge thighs. The huge calves. It's gotta be over three hundred pounds of muscle. At least..

The werewolf has a shiny black pelt like a doberman.

She gasps. And the mental image is gone. She is back in the corporeal world. Back in the alley. And meters in front of her is that same green garbage bin that she had a flash of. And she hears a rustling by the bin. She knows it's not the rat that scurries at top speed from underneath the bin. She knows it's not the stray papers blowing down the alley. She does know what's behind that bin. And sure enough, IT STEPS OUT.

"Ohhhh, shhi...."

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2010-02-28 20:37:43)

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#2 2010-02-28 18:12:32

SilentStrider

Re: PFA a new series Psychics vs. Monsters by Harvest Leaf Ent.

I like the intro to it!

#3 2010-03-01 21:04:06

WerewolfImmortal

Yes, this is cool. Please read mine also (Sparkle Wolf) a few posts down.

#4 2010-03-22 11:01:58

lonewolf13

nice keep it up!!
smile

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#5 2010-06-21 14:25:26

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

SilentStrider wrote:

I like the intro to it!

thank you. Love your werewolf pic! did you paint that? That's the kind of look we're going for our future project. (We'll be holding auditions in the fall I think)

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#6 2010-06-21 14:31:27

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

lonewolf13 wrote:

nice keep it up!!
smile

thanks.

Harvest has written loads of stories. He might (or get me to) put up another monster story besides the werewolf ones on here. He did a REALLY good story that's based on a picture he wants to get commissioned. The picture idea's incredible. I really hope that he gets to release everything, especially with this whole vampires and werewolves craze being uber popular now.

What do you think about the whole werewolves looking like wolves trend now? It's everywhere!

Laterz
Cool Amy

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2010-06-21 14:32:09)

#7 2010-07-03 14:40:28

curiousape

werewolves that look like wolves is a little odd, how do I know that they aren't just really big wolves on steroids as opposed to being actual werewolves haha
it would make sense if they could stand up on two legs and had some form of fingers and a thumb

if you expect something to happen, it will; whether good, bad or judgmental 
but if you hold no expectations, the world opens up with myriad possibility

#8 2010-07-07 16:27:57

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

I agree.  I guess they'd have to shift where everyone could see it. Well, I think it's cool that werewolves are moving forward in cinema, even if they are just wolves b/c that increases the number of cinema in the werewolf vault. They say vampires are the most popular monsters with the biggest vault of movies and tv.

So as long as you say the werewolves don't suck visually (via mask, makeup, costume, etc) then more werewolf stuff will get green lighted.

#9 2010-07-09 07:47:39

SilentStrider

Heya, Harvest!  I realize it's been a while since I last posted on this thread, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but never the less here I am.  In response to your question about my avatar pic it's one that I found while surfing the net for different thumbnails of pictures.  I eventually found this one, but the full pic was too big to fit here, so I had to crop some of the edges off until I could get it to fit.  I wish I could take credit for having painted it, because I too appreciate the look, and it is also very similar to how I picture the werewolves in my story to appear.  I can't stand werewolves with flat faces (sorry if others feel differently), they feel too monkey-like or remind me more of a hairy neanderthal.  I'm only satisfied if my werewolves have wolf heads.  I also prefer them having legs that look more wolf like than human too, but I'm not as picky about that feature as I am with the heads.

When are you going to post more of your tale?  I would love to see a continuation of it if you're willing to share.

Last edited by SilentStrider (2010-07-09 07:49:38)

#10 2010-07-12 13:58:41

curiousape

indeed, wolf heads on a bipedal able body with opposable digits, now that makes sense to me
but continue writing all the same

if you expect something to happen, it will; whether good, bad or judgmental 
but if you hold no expectations, the world opens up with myriad possibility

#11 2010-08-05 00:21:44

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

SilentStrider wrote:

Heya, Harvest!  I realize it's been a while since I last posted on this thread, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but never the less here I am.  In response to your question about my avatar pic it's one that I found while surfing the net for different thumbnails of pictures.  I eventually found this one, but the full pic was too big to fit here, so I had to crop some of the edges off until I could get it to fit.  I wish I could take credit for having painted it, because I too appreciate the look, and it is also very similar to how I picture the werewolves in my story to appear.  I can't stand werewolves with flat faces (sorry if others feel differently), they feel too monkey-like or remind me more of a hairy neanderthal.  I'm only satisfied if my werewolves have wolf heads.  I also prefer them having legs that look more wolf like than human too, but I'm not as picky about that feature as I am with the heads.

When are you going to post more of your tale?  I would love to see a continuation of it if you're willing to share.

Cool.

"When are you going to post...?" You mean another story concept or finishing off the one posted? Well, the tale, is going to be used for something in the near future..., unless we decide to go in the vampire direction. Vampires are the top selling things, so... I've written a few new stories. I've created 3 spectacular villians that I'm really excited about. One of the creatures is a WAYYYYY UNDERUSED monster and I drew the concept of it. The feedback I've had on it, is that it's too scary which concerns me b/c this series could go Rated R, but I wanna keep it PG-13.

But yeah I've mostly been writing vampire stories. I'l post  one up if you want (though it's not werewolf related, that's why I haven't put any other storylines up)

#12 2010-08-05 00:22:11

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

curiousape wrote:

indeed, wolf heads on a bipedal able body with opposable digits, now that makes sense to me
but continue writing all the same

thanks. will do.

#13 2010-08-13 22:50:23

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Hey guys. It's Harvest. This is the last part of a story idea I just got maybe 20 minutes ago. I'll put the first part down later and I'll add a picture of the psychic or give a link.

Setting:
This story takes place on a beach. The ground will be more solid though, not sandy. Maybe a hard, solidified type sand that you can run on with shoes. It's a foggy night with a huge full moon that gives off some blue hues.

Character 1: (Human)
The main guy is a young guy perhaps in his 20s. Light brown hair, preppy sorta look. He's wearing a white polo shirt with khaki pants. He may or may not be wearing a satin security guard type jacket. He's the night time security guy to the country club that's on the beach. He's doing his patrol around the country club and private beach when he encounters a werewolf.

Character 2: Werewolf Probably around 6'3, 270lbs ish of muscle. Think a wrestler's body type. This werewolf will have black fur. Well it won't matter b/c it's dark so it'll be in shadow anyway. You'll only see the figure of it.

Character 3: Psychic She has the power to create and manipulate fire. She can also create heat currents that will enable her to fly.

Characters 4-: Soldiers that work with the psychic.

"The Lighthouse"

"Hey, you're not supposed to be here. It's a private beach. <He walks a few more feet. The guy's not moving.> Helloooo? Did you hear me, wise guy? This is a  private beach! <His flashlight only makes out a shadowy figure of the man. Security guy's too far away to help him get a description of the trespasser. He does start to notice this guy's big. Like a gym fanatatic.>
The guy looks suddenly up and howls.

HOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL.

"He's coming your way, fellas!" the beautiful lady says with a smile.

She looks like this is fun for her. Fun? I almost got killed by a giant dog. Or a wolf... Wolf?..... WEREWOLF?" He thinks.

"You're enjoying this?" the guy says. She looks at him with a wicked smile. "Yep, she definitely is getting an adrenaline rush from this," he thinks as another wave crashes in the distance.

"Hey. Cutie. You're going to be okay. <She searches his body. First, his chest. Hmmm, his shirt's not torn. Wow. This guy works out. Nice chest.[I/] "All right. So no scratches or cuts or anything right? Did it harm you, cutie?"

"No.... No, what was that thing?"

She continues to touch all on his upper body to make sure there are no cuts or deep wounds. She still has a smile on her face. After her scan she finally looks up with that gorgeous smile again. She brushes a curly strand out of her face and speaks. "T'was a werewolf."

The security guy's eye's go big. "So, then it's true!"

"Uh huh. And guess what? You [i]survived."

Besides the sounds of the waves crashing meters from them, they suddenly hear footsteps. The psychic is the first to look up. The guy turns around to see several armed men running towards them with some type of huge guns.

"All right. These lovely gentlemen are going to take your info down." She stands up, looks down, and dusts off with a knowing smile.

"Wait where are you going?"

"Me? I got a werewolf to help bag. See ya' around, hot stuff." She gives one last smile and flies off into the night.

The gentlemen running up to him resemble some secret service type looks. Or swat team. They're wearing helmets, longsleeve shirts with multiple pockets and pants with pockets. They talk to the man. He's given a blanket. One person looks into his eyes with a mini flashlight. The security guy's going into shock. Into shock probably because A) he was almost killed by a WEREWOLF and B) he just encountered the hottest superhuman he's ever seen.

Hmmm, I wonder if she's an angel?

The finds out that she is not an angel, but a psychic. And he's just been asked to join and become like those armed gentlemen to help fight against the evil creatures of the night. And guess what?

He accepts.

The End.

#14 2010-08-13 22:54:00

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

SilentStrider wrote:

Heya, Harvest! 

Okay, changed my mind b/c it's a Friday night and this is a cool story idea. Let me know what ya' think! <see previous post>

#15 2010-08-14 04:25:23

SilentStrider

Nice Harvest!  I liked it quite a bit.  It definitely sparked my imagination and filled my mind with some interesting story concepts.  I for one love mixing up werewolves, vampires, psychics, magic and all those other other supernatural / otherworldly things, so when I see you adding psychics into the mix with superhero like abilities it gets my attention.  But even with all the myriad cool supernatural and mythical things out there werewolves are my all time favorites for numerous reasons.

I don't know if you have or not, or if your even considering it, but I think you could do a knock out job if you were to add more to these story concepts and scenes you have here.  They're really rich in potential and I would love to see what sort of story you can develop.

In regard to you vampire comment earlier (in post #11) I wouldn't mind seeing some character development of a vampire.  Especially from your unique view point.  In many ways they can often wind up being more complicated characters than your common werewolf, although that's just generalization I'm making.  Of course when it comes right down to it its up to the author and the story plot that makes any character stand out in their own right.  I guess I mainly have my two main characters (a werewolf and a vampire) stuck in my head and I'm comparing them without realizing it. 

I'm going off on a tangent again, ha, I get so distracted or completely engrossed.  There's seems to hardly ever be a middle ground for me.  My point is that I would love to see you post some vampire material up here so that I can see whatcha got.  If you ever get the chance you should check out my vamp in the story I'm working on.  His name is Gregor and I've gotten quite a bit of positive feedback on him, and the majority of my readers are eager for him to make another appearance.

Post some more soon Harvest.  I look forward to it.

Last edited by SilentStrider (2010-08-14 04:27:49)

#16 2010-08-16 01:15:29

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

This is the psychic from this story on the beach. She's flying in to the rescue to help a guy from being attacked by a werewolf. Hope ya' like! I've also added more for the story. Sorry it's late, I'm tired, will revise maybe tomorrowish.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/thheatlow.jpg

HarvestLeafEntertainment wrote:

Hey guys. It's Harvest. This is the last part of a story idea I just got maybe 20 minutes ago. I'll put the first part down later and I'll add a picture of the psychic or give a link. The vertical dots mean I'll fill it in later. sort of like the equivalent to ...

Setting:
This story takes place on a beach. The ground will be more solid though, not sandy. Maybe a hard, solidified type sand that you can run on with shoes. It's a foggy night with a huge full moon that gives off some blue hues.

Character 1: (Human)
The main guy is a young guy perhaps in his 20s. Light brown hair, preppy sorta look. He's wearing a white polo shirt with khaki pants. He may or may not be wearing a satin security guard type jacket. He's the night time security guy to the country club that's on the beach. He's doing his patrol around the country club and private beach when he encounters a werewolf.

Character 2: Werewolf Probably around 6'3, 270lbs ish of muscle. Think a wrestler's body type. This werewolf will have black fur. Well it won't matter b/c it's dark so it'll be in shadow anyway. You'll only see the figure of it.

Character 3: Psychic She has the power to create and manipulate fire. She can also create heat currents that will enable her to fly. <see pic>

Characters 4-: Soldiers that work with the psychic.

"The Lighthouse"

Ohhh man what a day... made good tips... got two phone numbers from some awesome babes... thinks a young security guard.
"Hey, you're not supposed to be here. It's a private beach. <He walks a few more feet. The guy's not moving.> Helloooo? Did you hear me, wise guy? This is a  private beach! <His flashlight only makes out a shadowy figure of the man. Security guy's too far away to help him get a description of the trespasser. He does start to notice this guy's big, like he's a gym fanatatic.>
The guy looks suddenly up and howls.

HOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLL.

No this guy's definitely not right. And sh#t are his eyes glowing? What the h#ll is that? It's not human. <Next panel will be of the guy looking worried with his flashlight. It'll be a head to chest shot>

The guy starts to back up, and then sprint back to the club. His pursuer with the glowing yellow eyes has also started to sprint after him. Not good.
The werewolf lifts his left hand  in the air. Ready to slash his prey's chest cavity open. The security guard sees the werewolf's open mouth. He sees the large canines. Then...<Panel will be a closeup on guys eyes. The second panel will be of the guy's eyes shutting. The idea is "I guess this is it," in a terrified way. Perhaps add stress lines around the eyes to show they're tightly closed>

ARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLL, shouts the werewolf. He's been burned by a stream of fire. He looks up to the left and sees a woman flying towards him, ready to blast another shot. He'd better move if he wants to survive the night.

PHHHHEEEEEWWWWWWWSSSHHHH. Another burst of fire almost hits the werewolf's leg as he takes off down the beach.
"He's coming your way, fellas!" the beautiful lady says with a smile.

She looks like this is fun for her. Fun? I almost got killed by a giant dog. Or a wolf... Wolf?..... WEREWOLF?" He thinks.

"You're enjoying this?" the guy says. She looks at him with a wicked smile. "Yep, she definitely is getting an adrenaline rush from this," he thinks as another wave crashes in the distance.

"Hey. Cutie. You're going to be okay. <She searches his body. First, his chest. Hmmm, his shirt's not torn. Wow. This guy works out. Nice chest.[I/] "All right. So no scratches or cuts or anything right? Did it harm you, cutie?"

"No.... No, what was that thing?"

She continues to touch all on his upper body to make sure there are no cuts or deep wounds. She still has a smile on her face. After her scan she finally looks up with that gorgeous smile again. She brushes a curly strand out of her face and speaks. "T'was a werewolf."

The security guy's eye's go big. "So, then it's true!"

"Uh huh. And guess what? You [i]survived."

Besides the sounds of the waves crashing meters from them, they suddenly hear footsteps. The psychic is the first to look up. The guy turns around to see several armed men running towards them with some type of huge guns.

"All right. These lovely gentlemen are going to take your info down." She stands up, looks down, and dusts off with a knowing smile.

"Wait where are you going?"

"Me? I got a werewolf to help bag. See ya' around, hot stuff." She gives one last smile and flies off into the night.

The gentlemen running up to him resemble some secret service type looks. Or swat team. They're wearing helmets, longsleeve shirts with multiple pockets and pants with pockets. They talk to the man. He's given a blanket. One person looks into his eyes with a mini flashlight. The security guy's going into shock. Into shock probably because A) he was almost killed by a WEREWOLF and B) he just encountered the hottest superhuman he's ever seen.

Hmmm, I wonder if she's an angel?

The finds out that she is not an angel, but a psychic. And he's just been asked to join and become like those armed gentlemen to help fight against the evil creatures of the night. And guess what?

He accepts.

The End.

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2010-08-16 01:35:06)

#17 2010-08-17 02:36:22

KidWerewolf36

Cool draft. I like the picture, the red suit rocks. Do you have a picture of the werewolf too?

#18 2010-08-20 05:00:23

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

SilentStrider wrote:

Nice Harvest!  I liked it quite a bit.  It definitely sparked my imagination and filled my mind with some interesting story concepts.  I for one love mixing up werewolves, vampires, psychics, magic and all those other other supernatural / otherworldly things, so when I see you adding psychics into the mix with superhero like abilities it gets my attention.  But even with all the myriad cool supernatural and mythical things out there werewolves are my all time favorites for numerous reasons.

Thanks. We appreciate this. The werewolf creature was the first idea that created the whole storyline in the first place. And as far as vampires, I really really tried avoid not using them for the longest (even before the Twilight and True Blood craze happened), but I came up with some really great storylines and they had to be included. There will definitely be some magic involved (witches!) We also finally are going to have some ghost stories as well as abominable snowmen (Wow I think it took me this year to figure out how ghosts can be worked into the storyline)

SilentStrider wrote:

I don't know if you have or not, or if your even considering it, but I think you could do a knock out job if you were to add more to these story concepts and scenes you have here.  They're really rich in potential and I would love to see what sort of story you can develop.

Yeah definitely can/will. I have loads and loads of story ideas. This gives you insight into how story concepts happen and how they get fleshed out. Sometimes the whole story is created sometimes only parts. And you just have to add to them. So for all those avid readers that are impatient about authors taking a year to write a book, now you know why it takes so long. smile So you can imagine how hard it is to have a comic book story released EVERY MONTH!!!!

SilentStrider wrote:

In regard to you vampire comment earlier (in post #11) I wouldn't mind seeing some character development of a vampire.  Especially from your unique view point.  In many ways they can often wind up being more complicated characters than your common werewolf, although that's just generalization I'm making.  Of course when it comes right down to it its up to the author and the story plot that makes any character stand out in their own right.  I guess I mainly have my two main characters (a werewolf and a vampire) stuck in my head and I'm comparing them without realizing it.

Yeah a big factor in including the vampires into the storyline of PFA was b/c vampires could talk in "vampire" form (human look vs. look of fangs and such). Werewolves in this storyline can't talk in werewolf form. So there's only so much you can do with them. Yeah I have wayyyyyy more storylines with vampires than with werewolves.

SilentStrider wrote:

I'm going off on a tangent again, ha, I get so distracted or completely engrossed.  There's seems to hardly ever be a middle ground for me.  My point is that I would love to see you post some vampire material up here so that I can see whatcha got.  If you ever get the chance you should check out my vamp in the story I'm working on.  His name is Gregor and I've gotten quite a bit of positive feedback on him, and the majority of my readers are eager for him to make another appearance.

Post some more soon Harvest.  I look forward to it.

haha, I know what you mean. Did you post your story here? I'll have to go through my notes to find a vampire story that's not consequential to a main vampire character. The stuff I'm thinking on the top of my head are major storyline ideas so I have to hold off on that. I'll post the trading card for the vampires up later. I'll have to find the cards and look on the back to see if I wrote the story for it or not. So look out for that soon. I'm about to start auditions for vampire artwork soon.

KidWerewolf36 wrote:

Cool draft. I like the picture, the red suit rocks. Do you have a picture of the werewolf too?

Not of this story, no. I do have a picture of a PFA werewolf rendition from the trading card pack. It was one of a few special edition cards I added in to the trading cards, so the look of it is more artistic. Some people have seen it, I'll try to post that as well, although it's not the look that will ultimately be what the PFA werewolves will look like. Stay tuned!

#19 2010-08-20 21:41:20

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Vampyre Card from the trading card pack. I looked on the card and it didn't have a storyline on it, (it had profile info for vampires). I'm pretty sure I came up with something for this. I think it was he was a jock or a nerd that a group of vampires decided to recruit into their family. This snapshot (pic) is of him arising as a vampire. His new family has surrounded him to greet him and introduce him to a new world.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/VampyreL2FRONTtradingcard-1.gif

#20 2010-08-23 15:46:48

The Busboy
Administrator

Nice artwork!

#21 2010-12-25 23:04:37

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

This is a draft of a caption for a painting/picture we're working on. We haven't decided if the psychic is going to be male or female yet so sorry in advance for the "The psychic..." sentence leads. We think it will have a stronger impact if we lean towards the female side. Also, we haven't explained the location because we're still figuring what we can call it. We have an idea of the layout. We know this werewolf is a leaner werewolf than our previous ones. So he'll be faster and deadlier. Still muscularly defined though. I'd say this werewolf's 6'4 and hairier.

"Ultimate Doom"

It trapped the psychic in the room. The only way out was to fight the beast. Or to at least get one on him and flee. It killed all of the re-enforcements. Slaughtered them. Now it was just the PSYCHIC vs. the WEREWOLF...

The psychic thought, "...Funny... the werewolf is standing like he's ready to draw guns."

The beast's hunched over with his claws slightly behind him. He breathed heavily. His chest and abs went in and out. He stared at his soon to be victim.

Psychic's thoughts:  "Okay this is it. Either calvary's coming or I'm going to get out of this myself...Energy's running low"

The psychic looked around for an opening and the werewolf followed his eyes as if it knew that the psychic was trying to get around him. The werewolf replied by closing his fists. His knuckles made crunching sounds.

"Sh#t," the psychic thought.  "I hate it when they act all human-like."   

(Deleted extra)

The psychic did notice the window 50 feet behind the werewolf. Maybe 3 stories up. If he can distract, delay, harm, etc the werewolf long enough to float out of reach, he can fly out the window.

"But then what?" the psychic thought. "Then what?"

The End

(This is supposed to be left to interpretation. If the psychic gets a  metal trash can on the werewolf's head and that delays him long enough for the psychic to float away, he'll make it. BUTTTTT, with human like traits, the werewolf could possibly run and jump on cabinets and such to launch and grab the psychic and pull him down. Or he could use his massive strength and launch the trash can like a projectile, knocking the psychic out of the air.

#22 2010-12-26 15:22:51

SilentStrider

d§

#23 2010-12-26 15:52:30

WarWolf

Great intro so far, You planning on doing a organisation of Psychics, each could have different powers? Also adding other monsters to it is a good idea, vampires, demons and you could make your own.

Also two legged werewolves are the way to go with stories, despite all the media overkill

The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it!

#24 2011-01-10 23:13:27

WereWolfH

Yeah this is cool.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#25 2011-01-10 23:16:10

WereWolfH

WarWolf wrote:

Also two legged werewolves are the way to go with stories, despite all the media overkill

Two legged or four legged rocks as long as they're not the Twilight/Blood Chocolate/True Blood/Vampire Diaries/etc WOLF versions. I think they're the two legged werewolf types. They posted a picture of the werewolf a while back. They sent a free card if you bought a t-shirt from Ebay.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

Board footer