The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-25 22:04:06

clairsior818

Clairsior818's Plot ideas for a new story...

Basically, I want this story to start out with the main character being introduced, and giving his name who he is where he is from, why he is telling the story, and basically it starts out with him speaking to the reader/s and introducing himself, and then proceeding to tell the story from his point of view.

that's the way I want the story to start out, BUT ITS ONLY AN IDEA, if you peoples who read what this says think not, then please tell me!

the main plot behind it is like this...

The main character is walking home after school has ended, and is approached by a man wearing a suit that is meant to serve as a disguise,
the man asks him "Are you green, white, or orange?" and then walks away, leaving the main character (otherwise known as M.C.) Speechless, and shocked that someone even looked at him, because he had spent his whole life being  left unnoticed, drifting through school, never doing the class or homework assigned, always ignoring the teachers, and so on, but he never fights...

3 days later the weekend starts, and once more on his way home he is abducted, and blindfolded, and stashed in a trunk, and after the car stops moving, he is dragged forcibly into a building, down a hall, and into a tiny room, where he is strapped to a chair and forced to stare at a tv screen right in front of him, then the tv activates and a face with a big thick brown mustache is staring at him, suddenly it starts speaking, and drags on and on about the reason he was taken by force, and he says it all with a thick russian accent.

apparently the main character was anonymously offered up for auction at the black market, and the russian republic had bought him for an experiment. the M.C. is surprised and begins to think its some kind of joke, so he starts laughing and decides to go along with it, when all of a sudden he is forced onto a table and strapped onto it, he starts to panic, then a white visor slid over his head from where his head was on the table, the inside was thickly padded and soft, almost as if it was to keep a person from getting hurt from moving too much, so he continued to follow along with it like it was a joke, and then he hears someone say "let me fetch the doctor so he can administer the surgery." with another thick russian accent, and he starts freaking out but he cant do anything but scream and jerk at his restraints, so he eventually gives up.

shortly after the doctor comes in and is talking to himself in russian, when all of a sudden the M.C. asks him for help, surprised the doctor looked at him, and said, "soon you will never need to say that again." the he hit a button and a gas was released at the M.C.'s face from the sides of the visor, and he passes out.
the screen goes blank and he wakes up suddenly like from a nightmare and finds himself in his room, shaking with sweat.
he lays down and breathes deeply disregarding the whole thing as a weird dream. next day, it was saturday to him he walks to his uncles room,
for you see, he had been living with his uncle since his parents had died in a fire, from which he was the only survivor, and it had happened only 2 months earlier. well the M.C. goes to the door of his uncles room and overhears this coming from within, "what do you mean the experiment was a success, i wanted you to take him off my hands!" and a russian voice replies to his uncle saying, "we are done with our part of the agreement, now it is time to finish yours, you killed the kids parents and set their home on fire, we took the kid and performed an experiment that should have killed him on his body, and yet he survives. so we decide to observe the child to find out what happens to him, now that we are complete with replacing half his brain and his entire heart with animal organs. now you just have to make him use them so we can observe, that was also part of your agreement with us." the uncle got mad and said, "fine, but if you pull another stunt like this on me again, be ready to experience some serious pain!" then the noise went silent. the M.C. goes to his room quietly, and sits on his bed. he is very shocked to have heard what he had just heard.

the boy then packs his things and runs away, jumping from boat to boat to get to ireland, and scotland, and later to other countries, where he would eventually figure out how to control his animal brain and heart.

this is a basic out line of what i thought up so far... tell me what you think, and if any ideas come up please post them!!

"Life is weird, I am just trying to fit in." - Joshua Harper

#2 2010-08-26 04:16:26

ShadowWolf2010
Website

Re: Clairsior818's Plot ideas for a new story...

Sounds interesting...a bit like an X-files episode meets the island of Dr. Moreau....very interesting.

--Tony
"Woof."

#3 2010-08-26 13:06:58

clairsior818

Thx! i actually thought up most of this in my english class yesterday....

alright heres the second part of the plot, this part entails what he does on his way to Irleland, and scotland, and what happens when he gets there.

after the M.C.s uncle left for work that day, he wrote a note saying, "im over at matt's house if you need me..." and then quickly ran out the door,
taking only the clothes on his back and a pocket knife his dad had given him, running as hard as he could he sped past a man on a bench in a dumb disguise, the man seeing him coming puts out his foot and trips the M.C., then stands and helps him up saying, '' are you gonna answer my question yet?" then seeing that he was confused, he asked him the question he had about a week earlier, "are you green white or orange?"
then the M.C. looked at him and said, "what are you talking about?"
then the man looked a him and said, "the green means your are catholic, and the white means neutral, while the orange means protestant."
then the M.C. replied "im white i guess" and immediately the man pulled out a cell phone and said into it, "looks like we got a recruit." then proceeded to knock him out.

that is all i have for the plot today... will post more either tomorrow or later tonight...

#4 2010-08-29 10:59:01

clairsior818

Alright so I managed to come up with a working character and storyline, as well as part of the beginning, which is still unedited.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

My name is Victor David Samuel, I'm 15 years old so I'm a High-school student.
my family ran an antique shop here in town, maybe its because we've been
entrusted with ancient artifacts, I'm not sure but for as long as i can remember,
we have been moving through city after city, never staying in one place,
and our names would change too, but my real name is Victor.

the crazy guy who calls himself my uncle is always obsessing about martial arts
saying things like, "It is a well respected art, used only to protect those who
can't protect themselves." That line is his favorite. I don't know but I don't like fighting very much.
It's been 5 years now, since the day my parents were killed in a fire.
The police began suspecting that it was an arson, but they never caught the
arsonist. I remember that night very well, I was in my room reading
when out of nowhere my mother was screaming and there was glass breaking,
and then came the smoke. It was horrifying. It drifted under my door, and up to
the ceiling where it began to pool together. I could hardly see through the
thick gray haze, but I managed to find the window, and just then right before I had the chance to open the window,
the door exploded off its hinges and came flying at me, when it hit I was sent
soaring into the window, shattering the glass with my body, and I landed in the street outside on my leg, which broke it
and left me in shock. I didn't move until an ambulance arrived, and it started
raining lightly.

The next day, the cops came to my hospital room, and waited for me to wake up, before taking a statement
from me about what happened. when I told them, one of the cops looked at the other
and said, "That's really strange it looked something like a family member did it."
they both looked at the boy, and the first one said to me, "I'm sorry son, but we
have to take you into protective custody, just temporarily until the case is solved."
beginning to be afraid I looked at them and said, "Do I have to go to jail?"
they smiled and said, "No, you will be placed in the care of your uncle until we either find a foster home
or he adopts you." and with that being said and done, they left me to the nurse who fussed over my bandages and told me to eat more
or I'd starve to death before I left the hospital.

Soon after, my uncle came in, and sat down with me looking sullen.
he smiled sadly and rubbed my hair the way he did when He came to visit my family.
He was in his thirties, or so, with short brown hair that reached to his eyebrows.
He had a large nose, with a crook in the end that made it look broken, and a light sprinkling of
stubble across his jaw. His eyes though clouded by his bushy eyebrows, were green and wet looking
almost like he held in tears.

looking at me he said, "So, how has your day been?" rather sarcastically.
smiling at his irony, I looked at his eyes, and said, "well, isn't much to speak about so far."
to which he grinned. sighing he stood and headed for the door saying to me as he was going, "Get well soon, so i dont have to sleep
in the lobby anymore." and left without another word.

when the first year of my life with my uncle had ended, I had finally recovered
enough to start public schooling.
my very first day, somebody knocked me over in the hallway, and laughed when my crutches made it hard to stand on my own.
thankfully, one of the teachers helped me stand, and sent him to the Principals office.
things for me did not go so well after that. ever since I had started school again,
the other kids avoided me, because they thought I had killed my parents with the fire
and frankly, they just pissed me off, so I stayed alone until my high-school year when everything went haywire.
I remember that day just like it was yesterday.

Chapter 1: Dion's restaurant parking lot, 6:45 A.M. Monday August 30th, 2010

This place was the best place to go to watch the sunset. It was warm, you could sit in the shade on the soft grass
and it had the perfect angle to look up and see the sun go down over the Sangre de Christo Mountains.
The mountains got their name for the color the sun made from reflecting light of the peak into the clouds
the clouds would turn bright red and the surrounding sky would turn from pink to orange, and it would change until it started to become purple.
which signaled night time.
out here in New Mexico, the mosquitoes are almost non-existant, so staying outside at night is more fun than itchy and annoying.
I lived here in Albuquerque, with my Uncle Jimmy, who was really more like a working dad would be.
He was always out, always working even when he was home we didn't really hang out.
Today was a perfect day for me to watch the sky, mainly because it was 5 years to the day since my family had died in the fire,
I found that the sun left a nice fiery light in the sky as it was going down today so it helped for me to watch it go down,
each year doing this made dealing with their deaths easier.
Today I enjoyed my first day of my third week as a sophomore in highschool. which really means
today was heck, I was sectioned away from the other students because they were scared of me, and i think the teacher was too.
I didn't bother to do the work I just stared out the window next to my seat daydreaming.
it was almost lunch, when out of the blue some random guy appears outside of my window staring back at me.
he was wearing a brown trench coat, and a matching hat with sunglasses.
when the lunch bell rang I went outside to enjoy some alone time, but I was interrupted again by the guy from the window, he kept following me around, and it was really annoying
so finally I turned and faced him and rather tired of his game I asked, "what do you want from me freak?"
and the man sighed and replied, "tell me Victor, are you orange, green, or white?
"what do you mean by that?" I replied to him feeling very confused.
smiling he looked at me and said, "catholic, protestant, or neutral?"
and once more confused I replied, " I guess I'm white... why do you want to know? hey wait a second how did you know my name?!"
"I know because I need to know. I have no other reason." he said.
tired of his games, I got up and booked it for the road, where I ran across the street, and turned a corner, followed a side walk that leads to my house, and i finally went inside my home.
I didn't go back for 2 days, but on the third day, something was off about my uncle. he seemed stressed.

Last edited by clairsior818 (2010-08-30 20:57:55)

Board footer