The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-11 21:58:51

Viergacht

Lycanthropy on AMC and TCM

AMC's channel is a little light on werewolves this year. Here's what's showing.

The Wolf Man
     Sun. 24th, 6:15 am This is the 1941 original! If you've never seen it, here's your chance.

Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man
     Sun 24th, 8 am

Sleepwalkers
     Fri 22nd 2:15 am (were-cat-monsters)

Bram Stoker's Dracula   
     Tues 20th, 10 am (well, he turns into a wolfy critter, I'm going to count it)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7d/Frankenstein_Meets_the_Wolf_Man_movie_poster.jpg/220px-Frankenstein_Meets_the_Wolf_Man_movie_poster.jpg

TCM offers no werewolves at all - for shame - but someone in programming loves the werecats.

The Cat People
     31st, 2 am

The Leopard Man
     31st, 5 am

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e7/Leopard_man.jpg/220px-Leopard_man.jpg

#2 2010-10-11 22:05:59

Reptile

Re: Lycanthropy on AMC and TCM

I freaking love Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man. It stands as my favorite Lon Chaney Wolfman movie of all time.

No love for Werewolf of London though? sad

WARNING: The contents of this post may be vitriolic and/or offensive to samurai warriors, ninjas, tough dudes, computer using felines and people with pure wolfy spirits. Viewer discretion is advised.

#3 2010-10-12 01:29:14

Viergacht

Reptile wrote:

I freaking love Frankenstein meets the Wolf Man. It stands as my favorite Lon Chaney Wolfman movie of all time.

Did I miss that listing?

#4 2010-10-12 01:40:32

Reptile

Viergacht wrote:

Reptile wrote:

Did I miss that listing?

No, I'm referring to the television stations. Werewolf of London seems to be one of the forgotten Universal Horror films.

WARNING: The contents of this post may be vitriolic and/or offensive to samurai warriors, ninjas, tough dudes, computer using felines and people with pure wolfy spirits. Viewer discretion is advised.

Board footer