The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-27 12:26:28

Viergacht

Thriller - the movie

As Hollywood continues to scrabble desperately to avoid coming up with a new idea, someone had the bright idea to expand Michael Jackson's Thriller video into a full-length movie.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/michael … more-79039

Wonder if we'll see more of the the werewolf/werecat?

http://www.i-mockery.com/minimocks/thriller/19.jpg

#2 2010-10-28 20:39:05

WolfMontana

Re: Thriller - the movie

... ?

I actually enjoyed the thriller werewolfcat big_smile Don't see the need to make a movie out of it though... geebus.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#3 2010-10-29 00:04:29

Viergacht

I liked it too. That thing is crazy looking.

#4 2010-10-29 09:13:48

zockereinstein

I must confess that I really don't have a clue about where is this going to. I mean, what are they going to do with that???
Michael Jackson's Thriller without Michael Jackson?

#5 2010-10-30 21:17:58

WereWolfH

The Werewolf part of Thriller a movie? Or the zombie part a movie?

I always said this would be a great idea. Mostly, because I wanted to see WHAT HAPPENED to the werewolf, to the girl, to the guys (sheriff, and ...) that I think were shooting b/c remember we only heard it and watched Michael, Ola, and the audiences's reactions. I would love to know how the guy became a werewolf, what his school looked like, what he did before during a full moon (did he go wild and kill people, did he lock himself up, etc), and what about his family.

I know they could add some scenes of the werewolf running around. (I saw the picture on the shirt at Hot Topic of the Werewolf on top of the Cadillac, I think. There could be a clip of the werewolf jumping on the car and howling).

Of course they should have a scene with the werewolf hunting a deer (that's kind of in the werewolf movies. Perhaps not to be cliche change the animal to a bear or something).

They need to KEEP THE SAME TYPE JACKET (COLORS TOO), girl's costume. I'd love to see Ola make an appearance.

It'd be AWESOME IF IT WAS IN THE SAME SETTING, but obviously bring in fictional elements. (Like during that time period we know there was racism, but let's not focus on that!!!! Of topic but relating to this, I would love to see a King Arthur or medieval movie where it was racially diverse and race wasn't an issue).

Zombie part a movie

okay if the part where Michael walks out of the theater with Ola is the movie, then they'd have to elaborate perhaps have the sheriff point out that there needs to be a city curfew and the young folk don't listen they go to the movies. Perhaps some people turned up dead with their brains missing. I don't know what to do with this...

It's great Kenny Ortega is directing this. He DID HOCUS POCUS one of my favorite Halloween movies. I think he HAD TO HAVE talked to Michael and gotten ideas about this. I'm also thinking that they saw our posts on here!!!

yeah I'm all for it. They need to keep the werewolf look the SAME though.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#6 2010-10-31 14:54:56

WolfMontana

Wow. You have thought alot about this. Awesome smile I hope it lives up to your expectations.

"I like him... he says okie dokie!"
~ Dean Winchester, Supernatural
"He did so much, without kicking a single butt!"
~ Tommy Dawkins, describing Ghandi, Big Wolf On Campus

#7 2010-11-10 18:47:27

WereWolfH

WolfMontana wrote:

Wow. You have thought alot about this. Awesome smile I hope it lives up to your expectations.

it could with Kenny directing. I hope they keep it in the 50s and looking like it did in the movie, not a current remake. ughhhhh

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

Board footer