The Werewolf Caf The Werewolf Caf

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-10-29 19:46:21

wolfblood17

Savage

Savage

“Would you like anything to drink before we begin?” the client asked.  Warlock gave him a cursory once over while shaking his head.  A coal-black Armani suit tugged fitfully at his body, hiding strong muscles under sharp seams.  The client was also tall, with short cropped salt-and-pepper hair blanketing the top.  Steely eyes met his dark ones with interest. 

“No,” he blatantly responded, waiting for his client to sit first.  The client nodded solemnly and stepped towards the mini bar a few feet to the right of the desk. 

“Well sit down, you don’t have to stand the entire time.”

“I’m not going to be here long,”

The client shrugged and poured a drink.  Warlock could see that it was an expensive bottle of vodka.  Typical of some warlord or whatever he was.  “You might, there’s a lot to discuss.”

“All you need to say is who, where, and why.  Start now, while your still standing.”

Perplexed by Warlock’s strange manner, the client blinked.  He sighed and set the shot glass back on the mini-bar.  “You sound like your going to shoot me,”

“That depends entirely on you,”

“My guards didn’t frisk you?” he asked, backing up. 

“Yes they did.  But I can assure you Mr....” Warlock hinted for a name.

“Carlton,”

“Mr. Carlton,” he continued without skipping a beat, “that your men frisked me quite thoroughly.  You should be proud of them.  I can assure you though, I don’t need a gun to kill you.”

Sweat beaded on Carlton’s creased forehead.  “Well,” he breathed out, “that is reassuring.  At least I know you can get the job done.”

Warlock gave the barest of a grin, he was having fun being superior.  “Of course,”

There was a long silence that started to drive Warlock insane by the first minute.  Both men were just watching each other.  Carlton could never hold eye contact though.  “So, anyways, the target is a man by the name of Savage.”

Scratching at the medium stubble on his right cheek Warlock said, “That’s it?  That’s his full name?”

Carlton nodded.  “Yes, nobody knows his real name, except for maybe his wife.  Poor girl...” his voice drifted off.  Warlock cocked his head.

“What?”

Carlton shook his head now, frowning deeply and clicking his tongue.  He may have been a crime lord, but he obviously had a heart.  Now he picked the vodka up and chugged it, slamming it hard onto the desk when finished.  “The wanker, Savage, is a damn sadist.  Our cops are just a bunch of pussies who can’t find their dick around that guy.”

Warlock’s eyebrows arced, “I’m up against a sadist?”  He thought for a moment, “Damn, go on.  I’m interested now, and forget the two minute thing.  You have more time,”

“Well ain't that sweet?  So anyways, the sadistic wanker supposedly slices up his wife,”

He held up a hand to silence his client.  He thought for a moment, scratched at his cheek again.  There was something off in Carlton’s eyes.  He knew this wife more than he was implying.  It was rage, he was having a hard time talking about her.  “What’s your relation with this man’s wife?”

Carlton swallowed and exhaled vehemently, “She’s my daughter,”

Warlock nodded solemnly, finally slipped into the chair and leaned forward.  “Must have been tough, you didn’t know he was a psychopath?”

A head shake, short wave of the arm.  “I met her husband a few times before, nice kid, I liked him.  He was a teacher, promised me he’ll keep my daughter away from my life.  You have a daughter?”

“No, no way in hell with my type of life.”

“Doesn’t it get lonely sometimes?”

Warlock sighed, frowned deeply.  “Yes, it does.  That’s what makes me so good at my job though.  Men who have nothing to die for are the most dangerous.”

“Interesting....”

“Move on with your story will you?” Warlock cut the man off.

“Right, sorry.  A few weeks after the marriage, me and a few of my men were hanging out and drinking in the back.  Some crazy wanker with blood all over him, and I mean soaked on every inch in blood comes over.  We don’t know what to think but tell him to gently caress off.  He doesn’t, he just jabbers incoherently.  None of us knew he had a box in his hands until he gets closer.  He lays the box on the ground, opens it up.” Carlton paused for a breath before continuing.  Warlock had a sickening feeling in his stomach, he knew what was coming though.

“So he opens it, and runs into the woods where he came from.  My men and I slowly approach the box.  It has my daughter’s husband’s gently caressing head in it.  With his tongue and eyes cut out.  With no ears either.”

Warlock pulled his lips back in disgust.  He’d done plenty of horrific things to people himself.  But never like this.  “Was that all?”

“No, there was a letter.  It read, ‘I took her from him, she is mine for eternity.’ signed by Savage.”

“How long has this man had your daughter?”

“Only a few weeks,”

“Oh, very recent then.  You didn’t decide to anything earlier why?” Warlock inquired with a wave of his hand.

Carlton shrugged, “My daughter sent a few letters saying she was just fine.”

“Savage was fooling you, no one actually writes damn letters anymore anyway,”

“I know, and when I tried to call her yesterday her phone was out of service.”

“We need to hurry this up then, it doesn’t look like she has long.”

Carlton paled, gazing into Warlock’s eyes now.  The phone on his desk jangled, startling both men.  Carlton picked it up immediately, “Yes?”  He listened for a moment to a screaming, squeaky voice on the other end.  Whatever it was, it seemed urgent.  “I’ll be down in a moment,” he hung up.

“Well?” Warlock asked, standing up.

“There’s live feed from my daughter, it isn’t good.” Carlton explained as he stood up.

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2010-10-29 19:50:56)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#2 2010-11-09 20:52:17

wolfblood17

Re: Savage

Here's a total re-edit!  Ignore part one!

Savage

“Would you like anything to drink before we begin?” the client asked.  Warlock gave him a cursory once over while shaking his head.  A coal-black Armani suit tugged fitfully at his body, hiding strong muscles under sharp seams.  The client was also tall, with short cropped salt-and-pepper hair blanketing the top. Steely eyes met his dark ones with interest. 

“No,” he blatantly responded, waiting for his client to sit first.  The client nodded solemnly and stepped towards the mini bar a few feet to the right of his mahogany desk.  Warlock thought small talk would calm the client down, he needed information.  Spooked people always distort things.  “Were you in the army?”

The client jerked his shoulders and craned his neck back, briefly glancing at Warlock.  “Only for a few months,” he said quietly, fiddling with something on top of the bar.  His hands were centered between a lean bottle of vodka and scotch.  Arcs of clear and ember liquid splattered the shadows of his hands along the wall.  A cobweb lay in the crevice between the mini-bar and a floor to ceiling bookcase. 

Warlock didn’t know what his client was doing and he didn’t care much.  But time was wasting as the man stood over his drinks.  “What are you waiting for?  We don’t have time to doddle,” he paused.  “But I do need to know your name,”

“Oh,” the client turned, eyes wide in shock.  “I can’t believe I forgot the simplest pleasantries, my name is Mr. Carlton.” He extended a hand over his desk.  Warlock gripped it firmly, meeting the client’s eyes. 

“Just call me Warlock,”

Carlton laughed full heartily and leaned back, eyes gleaming.  “Was that a call sign?”

Warlock shook his head, “I was never in the army.  I just became very good at making people vanish from the face of the Earth.  Which is what Warlock’s do, they make things vanish.”

“Ooh,” Carlton drawled, “I’d assume so.  You can get the job done?”

“I assure you Mr. Carlton, whoever you want dead isn’t going to see tomorrow.”

“Okay then, I’ll pay you extra.” something in his voice sent off warning bells.   

Warlock cocked his head, “You sound doubtful I’ll make it,”

“No, no, not at all,” Carlton denied, shaking his head savagely.

“Then why would I need to be payed extra?”

Carlton sighed, drummed his fingers across his knees.  “You aren’t even going against a human,”

“I beg your pardon,”

Warlock stopped his truck a few inches from the rusty gas pump.  He glanced at the minuscule red gage glaring at the half full mark.  Yes, he wanted a full gas tank if what Carlton said was true about the man.  Opening his truck, Warlock stepped out and gazed at the old station.  Grimy brown windows were covered thickly by off colored signs proclaiming earth shattering sales. 

The roof was fiery red.  Two ancient and cracked pay phones rested at the left corner, next to a large ICE box.  One of the phones was dangling from it’s cord and whipping against the glass in the furious, hot wind.  Compared to what he heard not half an hour ago, the clanging was almost too eerie to handle.  The bright and glaring sun didn’t help either, or the heat that wrapped around his lungs and wouldn’t stop squeezing.  Warlock’s legs were shaking as he stumbled towards the door. 

A wreath of small golden bells rang from the top of the door as it creaked open.  The screen window was tearing out of the frame and scraping against his wrist.  Grunting and a few violent coughs came from a side room behind the checkout desk to the left.  Warlock let the door wheeze closed behind him and walked for the cash register.  His face was neutral with a slight twist of a sneer from the sun’s glare.

Green beads waved in the side of his vision.  “How are you this afternoon?” a rusty and hollow voice weakly flowed through the heat.  Warlock saw an older man with dark chocolate skin short puffy, grey hair standing in the cool filter of beads.  A grey mechanic’s jumpsuit with a greasy name-tag over the breast declared his name was Vick.

Blinking, Warlock said, “Good, just fine, you?”

Vick waved a hand in a half arc, “Really slow,” he chuckled.  Cracked lips drew back to show a line of eerily perfect teeth.  “So what can I do for ya today?”

“I need some gas from Pump...” he squinted outside and tried to remember the number of the gas pump he parked at. 

“It’s number two,” Vick said dryly.  “Anything else?”

Warlock nodded solemnly and swallowed.  “What do you know about a man named Savage?”

The old man glared into Warlock’s face with wise muddy eyes.  “You aren’t seriously going after that man are you?” His leathery skin was pulled in a tight mask of disbelief. 

“Yes, I am,”

“Then you’re gently caressed,”

“So I've heard,” he paused "my employee only gave limited details about the man.  He said something about him being eyeless,”

Vick sighed heavily and slumped his ass against a stool.  He spoke after placing both elbows on the glass counter and resting his chin in cupped hands.  “Well let me tell you now, that man Savage is more than a myth.”

“I was afraid of that,” Warlock swallowed again.  His throat was going dry. 

“You should be afraid, but he doesn’t feed off fear.  It’s madness he’s after,”

“Why?”

“How the gently caress should I know?  Anybody who goes near his mines never come out alive,"

"And the cops don't investigate?"

Vick regarded Warlock like he was a child for a long time.  "They're too afraid of him,"

"Why?"

"Are you a broken record?"

"No,"

"Then stop asking 'why'," Vick shook his head.  "Damn," he continued.

"Sorry,"

"Well tell me something, why the hell are you looking for that crazy bastard anyway?" Vick crossed his arms over a thin chest. 

"I can't say that," he said immediately.  Warlock didn't think spouting off death warrants was appropriate at the time.  He couldn't garner too much attention to himself.

"Then I can't do anything for you," Vick muttered, looking distressed.  He flipped some sort of little lever by the cash register and stood up.  "The pump's ready, have a nice day." The old man quickly said and turned back to his green beads.

"Wait," Warlock said with a lifted hand.  "When was the last time you saw Elena Carlton?"

Vick jerked to a stop at the name.  The transparent green curtain weakly glowed and shifted in the bright sunlight.  "What about her?"

"Have you seen her recently?"

"No, now go," the old man didn't look back and disappeared behind the beads. 

Warlock shook his head and turned for the front door.  The heat wrapped around him again as he opened the door- bell jangling in it's lighthearted "goodbye".  He felt defeated and he was pissed off for that.  The old bastard didn't tell him anything new on Savage.  A completely pointless and frustrating conversation Warlock didn't enjoy.

The station's door opened again with jangling and the pumping of a shotgun.  Warlock instinctively ducked leaped to the side.  He landed hard on his right shoulder and rolled onto his back as hot lead sprayed from the exploding barrel.  It was pumped again before he could look up and he rolled to the left quickly.  He used the momentum and finally leaped up from the side.  Stumbling back he grasped the 9 mm. in the small of his back and brought it out fast. 

Finally glancing at the camouflage-clad man, he squeezed off two shots.  The first blew a massive hole through the man's cheek and shredded his ear in a bloody spray.  The door behind him shattered loudly from impact from the bullet.  Warlock's second bullet missed and shattered the bottom half of the door.  The man lost his grip on the shotgun to hold his bleeding ear but pulled the trigger.  His foot exploded in a splattering of bone and blood across the concrete. 

Screaming, the goon fell back against the partition in the door.  Warlock advanced quickly and failed at trying to avoid the arterial spray from the missing foot.  He stopped by the door and looked down at the screaming man.  Blood was flowing freely from his ruined left cheek but he held on to his ear with a violently shaking hand.  Tears ran down his forehead and dropped to the floor in pink drips and the blood itself was much thicker and with faster frequency. 

"You blew off your own gently caressing foot," Warlock muttered and shook his head at the man.  He kicked the shotgun away and let his rest loosely at his side.  Leaning down he gripped the remaining bits of white bone sticking from the missing foot and yanked.  His hand slipped on the bone and just rubbed against the pink muscle.  "Eww," he grimaced, wiping his hand on his jeans. 

The goon screamed with higher intensity until Warlock wrapped his free hand around the man's throat.  His hand almost slipped away from the soaking blood but he dealt with it and yanked hard with a grunt.  The goon slipped down the gravity onto his back with a hard thud.  Sweat glistened over the goon's chocolate skin and his eyes were wide and wild.  Warlock let go and returned his second hand on the pistol's grip.

Warlock didn't let the goon speak.  Shaking his head again and shifting the gun to the goon's forehead, he pulled the trigger.  Blood was the first to arc onto his face and across the ground.  Followed by jagged bits of shattered bone and hefty chunks of violet brain.  The gory hole left between the kid's eyes still seeped blood for a few seconds and suddenly stopped. 

He uncomfortably swiped the gore off of his face with his black t-shirt's collar.  Trying to regulate his heavy breathing Warlock opened the station door and stepped over the body.  The rancid stench of lots of blood and shite intruded the cool air that encased him.  It wasn't soothing, it was disturbing.  Warlock loved killing, but he didn't like to stay around the bodies for too long.  Just in case they unexpectedly rose from the dead....

"Vick," he called out, "what the gently caress was that all about?" he continued.  His voice echoed around the high isles but there was no response.  The lights above him shut off and shrouded most of the station in shadow.  There was an ominous glow of scarlet against the grimy orange.  "Viiick," he drawled, eyes warily bouncing up towards the gray fluorescents.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#3 2010-11-11 20:40:20

wolfblood17

Pistol at arm's length before him Warlock swiveled towards the counter.  The old man was either dead or being held at gunpoint from behind the beaded curtain.  Neither was a good situation but Warlock was betting on the first option.  It was clear someone else was in the station with him and they weren't happy.  There was just an "off" aura in the place.  Come on motherfuckers, I'm ready for you. 

His eyes roved to the curtains briefly and noticed a slight rustling disturb the heated stillness of the air.  Mechanically raising his pistol to the left side of the door-frame he fired off a shot.  The bullet chipped off bits of grey colored wood and the ejected casing landed beside the cash register with a clang.  There was no response for a long moment, but Warlock knew someone was behind the beads.  To shoot or not to shoot was his major question. 

He answered his own question by pulling the trigger six times.  Blood arced through the beads and went as far as the counter as Vick's lifeless body fell out and onto the floor.  Warlock's eyes widened, "shite," he muttered.  Leaning over the counter he looked down at the fresh corpse.  Vick was staring up at him with blank eyes; body resting against the door frame diagonally.  His uniform was shaded violet in the soaked blood that still seeped out of the wounds and pooled on the floor.  Through the mess he could see two bullets had struck the man's heart, one near the left side of his throat and three more in the gut. 

"Sorry old man," Warlock clicked his tongue and shook his head.  "Shoulda moved,"

"gently caress the old man," a voice responded from behind the bloodied beads was his only warning.  A large figure congealed in the heavy covering and an ax head poked through at about chest height.  "Put down the gun and use the knife,"

"Why should I?"

Warlock warily eyed the shadow taking up the entire door frame.  Savage was supposed to be about the same size.  shite, this is too early.  Why do I have to meet the wanker now? Warlock thought as he swallowed nervously.  The gun in his hand began to feel really heavy.  "You know why," the deep voice responded quickly. 

"No, I don't,"

There was a blur of a shadow as the hulk that was Savage lunged out in a wriggling force of beads.  He leaped over the Vick's corpse and gripped the edge of the counter to use the momentum and propel himself over the register.  It was so fast Warlock leaped back and threw the gun at the mass of man without thought.  Savage was not fazed and landed heavily on the ground inches from Warlock.  He didn't stop there though and gripped Warlock's shoulders to hurl him into the chip aisle of the store.

Shock of how fast everything just happened stalled the pain as his left shoulder bounced off the tiled floor and the back of his head glazed the bottom shelf.  He groaned as the pain started to lance down from the base of his neck to the base of his spine.  His shoulder was numb as he tried to stumble back up and grip the second of fourth shelf hard.  Warlock warily noticed Savage standing at the edge of the isle with an ax in hand and another strapped over his shoulder. 

Stumbling again Warlock felt adrenaline surging through him, and a deep rage that would gave him new strength.  Pulling his lips back in a snarl he glared up at Savage.  The hulk-like man was standing at the edge of the aisle and silhouetted behind the grimy orange sun light.  Warlock could only make out vague details because of the blood soaked hooded cloak Savage wore.  It was made of what looked like brown leather but stitched with a dark scarlet thread. 

Warlock then realized what was wrong with his idea of using a gun.  The hulk had a barreling chest wrapped in a bulky bullet proof vest.  His arms were the size of tree trunks and squeezed loosely by the excessively wide sleeves.  And then as he pulled his hood down Warlock nearly had a heart attack.  He did not want to see the eyeless man who could still see.  "They call me a myth, but I am much more.  Ask me what else I am before I kill you," Savage said calmly.

The deep monotone dripped with so much evil and pure creepiness, Warlock submitted.  He briefly nodded and backed up.  "What else are you?" he asked meekly. 

"A father,"

"So," Warlock muttered, shrugging.

Savage cocked his head, lifted the giant ax in his right hand.  He released the rectangular projectile with a limp wrist; it was fast and whooshed through the air.  Gasping, Warlock ducked down just fast enough.  There was a grunt behind him and blood splashed into his short hair.  Jerking forward, he turned and eyed the poor bastard who had slunk behind him.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#4 2010-11-16 16:42:50

wolfblood17

A short man with black jeans and a red t-shirt was wobbling back and forth from the impact.  His mouth was blubbering open as blood pooled around his tongue and spilled over his lip.  The ax had impaled itself snugly into the man's left eye, digging deep into the forehead and slicing a jagged gash in his cheek.  A piece of the man's eye was hanging by thin pinkish goo beside the ax head.  Warlock had to swallow down a bout of nausea that threatened to upchuck his large lunch. 

He'd killed many people in various disgusting ways but it was the eye that flipped the bird to his boundaries.  Warlock turned towards Savage with his jaws firmly clamped.  The goon behind him finally fell backwards with a hard thud.  "Your mine, not his," Savage muttered angrily, his deep voice carrying on the heated air.  The hulk pulled the second ax over his shoulder and swung it in a wide arc, eviscerating a bag of Doritos. 

The bag swung loosely from the blade and more of the cheesy goodness fell to the ground at Savage's feet.  Savage frowned down at his feet and scratched the bald head under his hood.  Warlock chuckled and grinned broadly the hulk.  "Hungry there buddy?" he asked through his laughter.

Savage roared and swung the bag off the blade, swinging wildly and charging fast.  Cursing under his breath Warlock moved to the side and dived a few feet away from the hulk.  A knee collided with his right cheek but he slid away otherwise unharmed.  Rolling from the fall he jerked around and followed Savage's path at his heels.  Savage was too smart and jerked his elbow back but Warlock luckily ducked at the last second.  Drawing on his momentum he wrapped his arms around Savage's waist and shoved him forward. 

Both men fell hard on the corpse and Savage bucked to send Warlock careening onto his back.  As his shoulder squashed the body's head the ax's back end sliced his shoulder.  Heat and blood ran down his back but he didn't bother to place his hand over the wound.  A vicious sneer was unconsciously slinking from his teeth as he picked the ax out of the corpse.  He stepped back and ignored the little bits of brain stuck to the blade.

The heft was heavy in his hands but comfortable.  Warlock glanced at the gleaming silver blade and whistled approvingly.  Savage was still trying to get up, slipping on blood from the corpse.  "gently caressing blood," Savage mumbled, finally standing.  The ax swung loosely in his grip but his face was confident that it would stay.  He glanced down at the profuse amount of blood on the floor.  Glanced up at Warlock and then the floor again. 

Warlock didn't know what the other man was waiting for, but he could make a guess.  Neither wanted to be on their backs for the most of the fight.  The scarlet congealing on the ground wasn't going to help any.  "Do you wanna take this out to the parking lot?"

Savage rubbed his butt-chin and then tapped the crease with an index finger while pondering the question.  "It's so hot out there,"

"Welcome to the south b****,"

"And I wanna stay close to-" Savage cut himself off. 

Warlock could see the man was having a large war with himself.  Elena must have been in the station, in the back-room where Savage stepped out of.  Should Savage leave her in here alone?  What if someone else came in.  He swallowed and then rolled his eyes, tapping his foot on the ground.  "I don't think anyone is going to get the girl,"

"No, no your very right.  She's staying with me!" Savage shouted the last part and jabbed a free thumb into his chest. 

"Look, give her to me and I won't kill you."

"gently caress no,"

"Then I can't do my job.  I don't like not doing my job.  You're going to die,"

"She's not going back to that sadistic bastard!"
    Something finally clicked in Warlock.  What else are you? he had asked.  A father, Savage had answered.  "You're Elena's real father,"

Savage lowered his eyebrows in a deep squint.  The dark glasses hid whatever carnage was behind them.  "Yes,"

Warlock slightly lowered his ax but the grip tightened.  "Prove it," he demanded.  Just because a wanker with no eyes said something like that doesn't mean he was going to believe it in the least. 

"Because I just am," a girl's voice answered before Savage could.

A girl stepped into the aisle, barely visible behind Savage.  She walked slowly and with jerky steps towards both men.  Elena was a short girl, only to about Warlock's lower ribs.  Tight muddied jeans flapped loosely over pink tennis-shoes.  Her angelic face was grimy and her white eyes wide with fear as she didn't look away from Warlock.

He tried to smile but couldn't, he was too pissed off to even smile at a little girl.  She reached Savage and wrapped her arms around his legs and rested her head on his hip.  Her wild blonde hair was in a scraggly mess against him.  Savage shifted the ax to his other hand and rested a massive hand on her shoulder.

"That's not good enough, he could be using fear on you," Warlock shook his head.  "Prove he's your father,"

"Because my mommy said so,"

Savage gasped, "She's still alive?" he looked down at the crown of her head.  She nodded and looked up at him. 

Warlock rolled his eyes and started feeling nauseous again from the gooey situation.  He rolled his eyes and sneered harshly at the two.  "Alright enough of the family reunion bullshit,"

The couple glared at him, "I haven't seen my wife in two years," Savage muttered. 

"I truly don't give a gently caress," Warlock retorted with the truth.  "I've been payed a very large sum of cash to kill your ass and get her back."

"Don't kill my daddy!" Elena screamed. 

Warlock waved the knife at her, "Shut the gently caress up!  Is he even your real father?" he asked, waving the ax in Savage's direction. 

I think I need to change this last bit of dialog with the sappy family reunion.... who else thinks so?  Or is it really just me?

big_smile (with fangs!)

#5 2010-11-21 14:00:55

wolfblood17

Elena stood still with her little fists at her side.  He noticed her knees slightly shaking and Savage's coiled arms bunching tightly.  It was fear that was driving her to answer that Savage was her father.  A rage was starting to build within him.  Warlock hated when oppressive fear was struck upon someone, especially children. 

She still hadn't answered yet.  "Elena, answer the question," Warlock said quietly.  His voice held an old authority he rarely used on children.

Her chin trembled and she looked ready to cry and run.  It happened so fast neither man had much time to respond.  She shook her head  and jerked away from Savage to run quickly down the aisle.  Her crying echoed through the narrow space.  Before she vanished around the corner Savage whirled around and pulled a metallic object from his cloak. 

Savage made chase and Warlock followed without second thought.  His feet slipped violently on the blood but he caught his balance quickly and surged forward with renewed speed.  All he could really see was the cloak flapping madly and he reached for it.  Fisting some of the grungy cloth he pulled back and wheeled to a stop.  He actually kept going though, being dragged along instead. 

"shite," he breathed in a panic.  Resorting to the only other option he had Warlock lifted the ax as his free shoulder struck the corner hard in a sharp turn.  Almost losing his grip he struck at the man's spine hard and pierced a small chunk of body armor.  It was distraction enough for Savage to stop but Warlock's chin collided into solid back. 

Groaning he stumbled back and jerked the ax out of Savage's body and narrowly avoided a swing at his head.  Finally the adrenaline surge worked it's magic as Warlock stood and jumped back.  Savage faced him fully and swung with the ax again.  Warlock parried with a sharp blow to the his ax's broad side but stood strong despite the forceful impact.  He took his own strike with ducking and swinging at Savage's knees but the man was agile. 

Leaping over the ax blade his boot lifted a few inches higher and connected with Warlock's chin.  His teeth lanced off of each other and his jaw felt dislocated.  The strike made his neck snap back uncomfortably and he felt air below him, not ground.  Screaming as the sliced shoulder met hard ground again he immediately had to roll to the side as Savage cried out and swung down.  Chunks of tile split the skin above Warlock's eye.  His own ax had arced a few feet behind him. 

Savage had to pull at the ax a few times and Warlock used the distraction.  Bucking his legs up he kicked sideways at the back of the hulk's knee hard.  Flipping his own body over he didn't see Savage fall on his knees.  Without a pause he jerked himself up and leaped for the ax.  Jerking his unhurt shoulder into the shelves of Fritos he swirled on an ankle and turned. 

The hulk left the ax still impaling the floor and lunged forward as Warlock did the same.  It felt like hitting a freight train head on and the air was knocked out of him.  Massive hands wrapped around his throat and lifted him high in the air.  His eyes widened as there was a brief pause before the hands clenched even tighter and pulled him to the ground like a rag doll.  Warlock saw the ax sliding to the side by the counter before briefly blacking out from the pain.  His spine felt like it had snapped and the hands were still around his throat. 

Warlock weakly kneed the man in the gut and then brought his leg down again.  His airways were being blocked by the bulky fingers.  All he needed was one second's worth of breath and he fought for it with a vengeance.  He wasn't going to die today.  Especially not by a gently caressing freak of nature some called a local legend.  The hulk stupidly loosened his hold and stood with Warlock still in one hand. 

Blinking as the blood surged through his body Warlock lashed out with his new energy.  His fist struck Savage's throat with a vicious blow that sent his head jerking back.  He followed immediately by a second and third punch to the nose.  It hurt but he didn't care.  What did hurt badly was the gloved paw of a hand unflinchingly striking his hand.  He didn't even see it but he did notice the thick knee coming up fast and jerked back.

Gravity dropped Warlock to the ground but he recoiled and sent his elbow into Savage's gut as fast he could on the way up.  He counted three times but they were weak and Savage lifted his knee into Warlock's chest.  Warlock bounced off of the edge of the shelf and winced but swung out.  His wrist was caught and twisted savagely and he screamed.  He wrenched his caught hand back and pulled Savage into a clothesline to the head with his biceps.

Savage grunted and almost toppled onto his back but he jerked forward.  His lips drew back and a fresh cut seeped blood from below his left eye socket.  Warlock ducked a right jab but lost his breath to a left liver shot.  Doubling over he couldn't move fast enough to avoid the knee that appeared in his vision.  Thick fingers gripped his short hair and flung him to the side. 

It wasn't as hard this time and Warlock gripped the edge of the counter for balance.  He glanced over his shoulder for Elena.  All he wished right now was a little help.  The little space he had was horrible for fighting with how large the man was.  Blood tickled his nostrils and dripped to the floor and he irritably wiped it away with the back of his hand.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#6 2010-11-24 17:38:38

wolfblood17

It wasn't as hard this time and Warlock gripped the edge of the counter for balance.  He glanced over his shoulder for Elena.  She was out of sight and hopefully off the station grounds somewhere.  Turning, he didn't see the hulk-like Savage either.  "gently caress," he muttered.  Blood was entering his mouth through his lips and he spit it out to the side in thick phlegm.

There was a loud grunting and then the aisle shuddered violently.  An assortment of cookie boxes splattered off of the shelves.  Warlock crouch walked to the side farthest from the door and peeked around the edge.  Savage was trying to tear the ax out of the ground and groaning with each thrust.  He may have been incredibly strong but the large metal weapon was vying for the tile.

"What's your name boy?" the hulk of a man asked him without looking up.  His back arced and the base of his spine smacked against the shelf.  It caused more shuddering.

Warlock didn't answer.  He was going to end this now.  Fighting dirty was practically a sin to him except when fighting with weapons.  But the wanker before him was just too damn large.  Warlock was a brutal fist fighter in nature.  Maybe a man-handler like Savage wasn't part of his big game yet.  Either way this had to end now.  He could hate himself later.

A hard metal object probed the wrist by his left hip.  Son of a b****, he thought while gritting his teeth in anger.  It was his hunting knife, he couldn't believe he'd forgotten about it the entire time.  Savage repeated his question but Warlock ignored it.  He warily eyed the man as he pulled the blade quietly and slowly out of it's sheath.  Savage gave up on his act and slid the ax easily out of the concrete.  Nodding in respect for the play Warlock stepped forward. 

He held the blade ready in it's long grip from his right hand and continued down the hall.  Savage must have heard him coming because he grinned and faced Warlock.  "You can't sneak up on me," he said, grin dropping to a frown. 

"It was worth the try," Warlock muttered a foot away.  He lunged with the knife fast and without a sound and slashed at Savage's gut.  The blade connected and Savage screamed with rage, kicking out.  Warlock pulled the knife back and blood sprayed to the floor as he jumped out of the way.  Striking again in a whirl he went for Savage's chest but the man grabbed his arm with a free hand and twisted.  Yelping, Warlock took kicked Savage in the left shin twice hard.

Savage was still holding on and Warlock jumped up and kicked out with both feet.  He dropped the knife with a clang.  His thick boots connected with a thicker chest.  Savage's ax careened to the floor behind him as his arms flayed out to the sides.  All he could see was the fluorescent lights of the ceiling until he immediately jerked to land on his stomach.  The tile still struck his hips and palms hard though.  He could've sworn a rib was bruised.

"Ow, you gently caressing chimp!" Savage screamed as Warlock kissed the ground.  Blood was still seeping from the gash in his shoulder and slid coldly over his sides and to the white floor.  "I can't feel my ass!"

Warlock couldn't resist a chuckle as he half groaned and wheezed to a standing position.  "Aw, poor big guy," he continued chuckling.  He picked the ax at his feet off of the ground and walked towards Savage.  Using both hands to grip the weapon he stood over Savage.  After controlling his breathing Warlock lifted the ax over his head. 

"Well aren't we the cheating bastard?" Savage grinned.  His knee came up without Warlock seeing it as he swung the ax down.  Hard bone to the crotch; Warlock immediately dropped the ax to find out if he had any nuts left.  In doing so the momentum high in his arms swung the ax deep into Savage's gut.  Large amounts of blood sprayed against Warlock's front side and painted what was left of the front door. 

Both men were gasping and Warlock still couldn't feel his nuts so he backed away.  "Holy gently caress!" Elena screamed from somewhere behind him.  Warlock turned to see the wide-eyed girl staring at the geysers that were still spraying his back.  Some of the scarlet wetness even reached her and she ducked behind the counter.

"Can you pull it out or something?" she asked, poking her head out. 

Warlock just grimly stared at her and walked for her.  Savage began moaning and cursing and bucking his bloody legs violently.  Out of all the curse words used in the human language, Savage decided on "gently caress" naturally.  At least fifteen of the word "gently caress" was used in ten seconds.  And then there was a loud squishy sound as Warlock continued to search and Savage moaned.  A shadow crawled over Warlock's own and dwarfed it against the glare of the counter. 

Elena's eyes widened and Warlock ducked down to his knees.  "I still can't find my nuts man," he wheezed.  Before he finally determined his organs had shifted primarily to his gut, Elena screamed.  She jumped up and had a shotgun aimed high above Warlock before any of them could react.

"Huh?" Savage mumbled behind him and Warlock twisted around to duck under the counter.  That was a very bad idea as Elena pulled the trigger.  His vision turned dark scarlet as the broad shoulders and head of Savage vanished from over a hundred lead pellets.  Brains and bones and a plethora of other organs splattered Warlock's front side.

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2010-11-24 17:39:29)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#7 2010-11-28 07:31:10

wolfblood17

Okay!  I'm done with the story now! 

The left arm of Savage had fallen off completely with a little blood spray but the right one was still hanging loosely from a few tatters of tendons and muscle.  His body finally fell to the side with a loud thump.  Warlock numbly wiped his face in vain to get the gore off of him.  "Wow, that was some hardcore shite," he mumbled.

"What sucks for you is a little fourteen year old beating his ass,"

Warlock slapped the back of his bloodied hair into the counter and rolled his eyes up.  "With a gently caressing shotgun!"

"No way I could've beaten him any other way,"

Groaning, Warlock slipped his hands through the slick blood and stood.  He turned around and looked down at Elena.  More blood had washed her entire head and upper chest.  "Yeah, well the next time you kill someone, do it honorably."

"Maybe you should quit fighting honorably beat all their asses to hell," Elena shrugged her shoulders and grinned up at him.  He took the shotgun from her and checked the shells. 

"I thought I could beat him fairly.  Anyways, where the gently caress is my pistol?" he asked, looking around.  The gore of Savage blended with the brains of the bastard who shot off his own foot.  His eyes swiveled around to the left and found the blood from the ax-impaling-eye man in brilliant Jackson Pollock fashion against the orange-y light.

The pistol's cold barrel tapped his elbow and he grabbed at it.  As his eyes and body swiveled towards the short hallway that led to the bathrooms he fingered the gun stock.  "Well you can't.  And I don't even get a thanks?  Just a 'that was some hardcore shite'?" she almost yelled at his ear.

"Alright enough, just shut the gently caress up," he told her.  He considered his options.  Two more clips for the pistol hid in his deep pockets, and he figured he'd need more.  Or he could go for the shotgun if it wasn't pump action.  He looked closely at it this time.  It was made of black synthetic material.  "Is this a Benelli M3?" he asked the girl.

She blinked up at him for a moment, glanced back down to the shotgun.  "Yeah,"

"How many more shells?"

"Seven,"

Warlock nodded and pursed his lips and placed the pistol in the small of his back.  He didn't have a spare holster from his last mission.  "gently caressing hell, now I'll get hardcore."

Elena giggled and clapped with glee.  She looked demonic from all of the blood, but he was still soaked to.  "I have extra shells down here,"

"Okay, give them to me,"

She dug around under the counter for a second.  "Whoops," she said, shoving her arm back under.  "Those are for the Gatling gun,"

Warlock's eyes widened in horror.  "You have a gently caressing Gatling gun?"

"Yeah, Perry had everything.  He even created a mini-gat as he called it."

"Huh?  Who's Perry?"

Elena jerked her chin towards the giant who lost a foot.  "Savage he wasn't either.  Like a giant teddy bear,"

Warlock laughed at the name.  He couldn't help it. 

"You know your back is bleeding like crazy right?"

He nodded and frowned.  "Love to ruin someone's fun huh?"

She shrugged and clicked her tongue, running a small hand through her dirty blond hair.  "The one-liner going through my head was pretty funny I think though,"

"When?"

"Right as I shot Savage,"

"What was it?"

"Eat lead not veggies b****!" she screamed. 

Warlock laughed, "Yep, I think that's a good one."

Finally lifting the shotgun in his hands, he aimed it towards the hallway and enjoyed the grip.  He felt like a total bad-ass and he couldn't help a smile from spearing his cheeks.  The stock caressed his cheek like a lover after sex.  "Thanks,"

"Are you good with reloading?"

"Yes,"

"Get yourself a good gun if there's anymore around here and be my re-loader."

"I can check it out with you?" her voice was excited. 

"Yes, but hurry, we need to clear the place out."

Warlock wouldn't have normally let the girl go with him.  But she was great with guns and with how many men he heard Savage had...

Three men entered Warlock's field of vision from the hallway and a door shut.  The first one to appear was average height but had an expansive gut and long black sideburns with no hair on top.  He was wearing jeans and a green t-shirt with copious amounts of sweat in the armpits.  Warlock sneered at the sight and didn't give the man a chance. 

It was shoot first or be shot, the second main motto of his life.  The god-like shotgun in his hands mechanically swiveled toward's the man's head.  His right index finger lightly tapped the trigger and the explosion jerked against his shoulder.  White heat burned his eyes and expelled the lead into the middle-man's head. 

A beautiful, glistening mixture of blood and brains painted the hall entrance and the body fell back from the light.  Warlock saw the gruesome damage it did to the man's gut before the fresh corpse was pulled deeper from the entrance.  He cocked his head as the man's flap-like legs jerked wildly into the darkness with a trail of smeared blood.  White-orange rapid bursts of brilliance bounced out at him.  Warlock leaped towards the entrance and rolled over the body Savage. 

Pinning himself against the aisle behind cookies Warlock risked only a brief glance over his shoulder.  The Uzi's immediately went off again and glazed by his head.  He didn't get a good chance to look at the shooters.  Warlock moved onto the second (drink) aisle's entrance and ran down to the other end.  Again planting himself behind moderate safety, he looked around the corner to find the two men had spread out. 

One of the shooters had centered himself along the corner of the hall entrance and was crouch walking towards him.  He was a tall man with flat gut and tattoos of a topless woman on his chest.  The goon's long blonde hair was stringy and his stubble light.  The second goon appeared behind him in a ski mask and the same pants but red shirt.  Goon 2 was considerably bulkier in muscle than his comrade. 

Goon 2 wrapped a heavy hand on the other's shoulder.  The first goon had stopped over the dead body with the shredded face and looked down in disgust.  "I got the guy, you get the girl,"

"gently caress off and get the girl.  And get your gently caressing hands off of me, damn I support gay rights!" the first goon shrugged off the second. 

"I don't want killing a little girl on my conscience,"

"You're afraid of the bodies over there pussy," Goon 1 retorted.  He was one foot away when he stepped over the blood.  "Now kill that little b****.  We don't need her, Savage is dead.  So she dies to,"

Warlock drew his lips back and flipped the gun to face forward again.  gently caress the bat violence, just shoot them.  So he stood out of the aisle unexpectedly and pulled the trigger blindly.  The shot went high and blew the florescent light above them to sparks and hot glass.  The men screamed and scattered into the aisle.  Goon 1 slipped on the blood and Warlock jerked the shotgun down and pulled the trigger. 

He missed because the goon was fast enough but his right ankle exploded in bone and blood.  Goon 1 screamed and rolled out of Warlock's sight.  Both men shot at him through the aisle partition and soda bottles exploded in his eyes.  He stumbled away while slipping on the drinks and headed for the end of the aisle.  Eyes stinging he swung the shotgun until he felt the barrel press against a shelf. 

The goon's screamed in pain and there was a loud thump.  Simultaneously a crunch sounded and blood soared from above and onto Warlock's arm.  "What the gently caress?" he mumbled, glancing up and standing straighter.  It was silent except for an intense moaning from the other side.  Warlock glanced over the partition and his eyes widened in shock.

Elena was crouching between the two men.  Goon 2 had a large knife impaling the crown of his head.  Blood ran from his mouth so thickly Warlock couldn't see his teeth despite it's travel down the man's red shirt.  The scarlet liquid bubbled from where the knife entered the head and dripped to the floor from the mask.  So much blood had been spilled today Warlock hoped it would be over soon.  His own blood loss was weakening him.

"Now that's hardcore," he muttered at her with squinted eyes.  Warlock focused on the gruesome fate of Goon 1.  His long blonde hair was blood matted and he was moaning weakly now.  Elena hugged his shoulders with one arm and held another large blade to the man's crotch.  Blood was still spurting from his torn shaft (which Warlock couldn't see) along the floor in thin streaks. 

"I can't believe I'll have to live with what you put me through for so many nights," Elena whispered hoarsely in the man's right ear.  She twisted the blade like a doorknob and blood arced and flowed freely from the now completely ruined nuts.  Warlock squinted again in fear for his own nuts.  If he was a dog he'd jump in front of a car if she was the vet about to fix him, it was that scary. 

And then what she said finally dawned on him.  She was molested often under Savage's care.  He had taken her in retaliation against his second hand man.  Mr. Carlton was actually an undercover head sheriff for the town.  He was discovered as a spy but he didn't get death.  He got something much worse.  The loss of a loved one.

"It'll be okay Elena," Warlock said loudly.  She finally glared up at him, her lower lip trembled slightly but her green eyes stayed strong.  She nodded, blinked, and stared back at the man in her arms.  "Finish the wanker off."

Elena nodded again and tore the knife out of Goon 1's crotch with a thick spray of blood.  The girl was still crouching gracefully in the heavy puddle of scarlet.  Warlock flinched at her action and absently checked his own nuts again.  They were in full order.  And then Elena pulled the tip of the serrated blade up to the man's leather belt.  He was sucking in wheezily now, eyes raving towards the ceiling. 

The man uselessly scrabbled at the ground.  Warlock felt nothing for the man.  Raping little girls was the greatest sin to him.  Death must come to all pedophiles.

Blade glistening in the light, Elena drove it deep into the man's gut.  Blood squirted out of the large jagged wound as she sawed at the flesh from his belly button all the way to the top of his rib cage.  Goon 1 was screaming the entire in extreme pain.  Elena's face was so bloodied it disguised everything but the wide and enraged white's of her eyes. 

Finally she finished the man off by placing the serrated edge against his throat.  She whispered something in his ear and slipped the knife in easily.  Elena was driving it in slowly and blood only seeped from the ever widening gash.  That was until she jerked it in deep and shredded the jugular artery.  Gleaming scarlet fluids gushed freely against the floor in a wide cone with a splashing sound.  The blood must have been ankle deep by now.  Some of it sprayed into Warlock's face and he wasn't surprised.

The goon stopped moving and his head rolled to the side; pinning the knife's hilt to his shoulder.  Elena stood and looked up at him.  Neither said anything and their faces were grim.  They held eye contact for a long time but only silence held a barrier between them.  Heat still suffocated them in it's ever present job of misery.  Blood and shite congealed with it to form a disgusting mixture of unbreathable air. 

Finally Elena walked to the closer end of the aisle while narrowly keeping her balance against the blood.  She disappeared around the corner and headed for the short hallway.  Soon after a door creaked open and slammed shut.  It must have been the bathroom so she could clean herself off.  There was no reason to run from him.  A great idea actually.  Get cleaned up before they called her father.

big_smile (with fangs!)

Board footer