The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-22 16:53:14

WarWolf

The Wolf and the Devil

This is still a very rough draft and im still workin on ideas, so PLEASE feel free to post some.

The story begins with a werewolf (Laurent) in the 1930's, he has lost everything, he has no family because of his curse, no job, only immortality. He has thought about suicide many times but cant bring himself to do it. One night in the abandoned farm that he sleeps in, he wakes up to find a man without a shadow stood in front of him. The man offers Laurent a wealthy sum of money, a nice house and a woman that will always love him. Laurent is suspicious about the offer and asks what he must do in return. The man smiles and says nothing for now, so Laurent agrees out of greed and the man smiles. Laurent's vision goes blurry and he wakes up next to a beautiful woman in a warm house. He builds a cage in his cellar for his curse so no body gets harmed but lives a fairly normal life.

Five years from that day of the deal, the moon is full and Laurent is preparing for the change. He hears a scream from up stairs and runs out of the cellar to find his wife stuck to the wall with her neck split and an upside down pentagram painted in blood behind her. The man from five years ago turns around to greet Laurent with a smile and explains that now he needs Laurent's soul and that he is a daemon. The clouds clear and the moons rays hit Laurent and the daemon. The transformation begins and Laurent is once again put through unspeakable pain, as his bones break and reshape into the beast's form. After 30 seconds of intense pain the wolf's eyes fill with rage and he leaps for the shocked daemon. The daemon vanishes and the wolf howls and runs into the night.

Laurent almost loses his sanity but decides to get revenge on the daemon. He studies on daemons and how to summon and makes three deals; allowing him to change to wolf at anytime, allowing him to control it and makes him immune to possession. He knows that in 5 years the daemon will come back and try to take his soul, so he trains and learns everything about them from an old hunter named Jedd. The five years pass and the first daemon appears in Jedd's house, where Laurent is waiting. The daemon smiles when he sees him and walks forward, only to be glued into place. Laurent smiles and looks at the ceiling, which has a daemon trap chalked on it. The dameon snarls and demands Laurent to release him. Laurent undresses and goes through the change, ripping the daemon to shreds in an instant.

The second daemon is more cautious, and possesses Jedd so Laurent does not try to kill him. The possessed hunter threatens to kill him self if Laurent does not give him his life. He avoids the daemon traps laid out for him and makes his way for Laurent. The daemon over powers Laurent but is blinded when he throws salt in the daemons eyes. Laurent turns wolf and goes in for the kill. He finally manages to stop the daemon but Jedd dies in the progress. The third daemon does not appear but Laurent does not worry as he only focuses on the daemon that made his life like this. He then decides its time to take revenge and goes back to Jedd's house, pouring salt around the room and chalks a daemons trap on the ceiling. He summons the daemon and he appears in his true form, a huge chaotic beast standing more than seven foot. He is trapped by the pentagram but mutters a spell and the chalk is smudged, breaking the hold. Laurent turns wolf and they have a battle that almost kills him. He jumps outside through the window and the daemon does not cross the salt. Laurent reaches for a rifle that he laid outside earlierand took shots at the daemon. The bullets contained salt and the daemon staggers, giving Laurent enough time to leap back inside and tear the daemons throat out. He rolls on the floor with blood pouring out of the wound and Laurent turns human and gets a bucket of salt and covers the daemon init, slowly. He then sets it alite and watches it burn, a tear rolling down his face as he does so.

From then on Laurent tries another go at living a normal life, and meets a wealthy woman who he starts seeing. Two years into the relationship, they decide to marry. In the morning of the marraige, Laurent is getting dressed when he hears a scream from the house maid. He runs into the bedroom and sees the housemaid dead outside of the door way. He gets inside to see his meant to be wife, floating above the bed, her body folding and each limb cracking out of place. In the corner a man in his fortys is smiling. He looks familiar. The third daemon who made the deal. He walks over to Laurent, who is on the floor crying. Laurent looks up and says 'Take me...' The daemon then laughs and says 'Dont be ashamed. I am no daemon.' Laurent then asked who he was, and he simply replied 'Lucifer, of course'

The secret side of me, I never let you see, I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly, I feel the rage and I just can't hold it!

Board footer