The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-23 06:02:21

BirdLvr

Were-Birds

Hi! I'm new to the forum and I don't know if i am a were animal..... yet
I love birds alot,
So ..... Would it be possible for one to be a were bird (WereHawk, WereParrot, WereSongbird, WerePeacock ETC) or a WereDino (like a velociraptor)

I sometimes say weird thing (for humans) like ''One day the humans will die and the animals/Birds will rule, OR ''O HAIL ZIZ (over that now)

I have Autism and I chase the boys in my class if I get annoyed and they curse and run and i walk while they run and i keep up, And i sometimes screech (kinda like a eagle) and roar like a dragon human hybrid like Grooooooo...... And hiss and growl and get grounded from that. I also have a tendency to bite and im not scared of heights, Im OK in small groups but hate big .... prides? But don't like to be too solitary

Do you think its possible for me to be a Were or something from my past life Etc?........
I also have a close attachment to birds and I have something against humans.

(PS How old do you have to be to change, Or do some Therapins (? Forgot how 2 spell) never change?

#2 2010-12-27 21:51:59

Liesk

Re: Were-Birds

BirdLvr wrote:

I sometimes say weird thing (for humans) like ''One day the humans will die and the animals/Birds will rule, OR ''O HAIL ZIZ (over that now)

I think that would be a weird thing for a bird to say as well, unless they perhaps are a parrot.

#3 2010-12-27 22:02:23

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

BirdLvr wrote:

So ..... Would it be possible for one to be a were bird

That would make them a bird-brain.

PS How old do you have to be to change, Or do some Therapins (? Forgot how 2 spell) never change?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OzJREgDBMbc/SsYDA5sF86I/AAAAAAAAAhI/Jp5crXw6koM/s400/shut-up04.jpg

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#4 2010-12-30 13:43:59

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

I guess it is possible to be a werebird? But I cannot say if you are one... It seems you are just going through a faze.

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#5 2011-01-20 04:49:35

ShadowTrail

Liesk wrote:

BirdLvr wrote:

I think that would be a weird thing for a bird to say as well, unless they perhaps are a parrot.

I am shattered. Liesk on page and only thing he said is some random quota
and in reall some birds can talk quite well
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talking_bird

anyway, my opinion is that anyone that say *Hail Ziz* must by at least demon possesed, if not otherkin big_smile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziz

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/023/5/4/Ziz_by_verreaux.jpg

SherlawkDragon wrote:

That would make them a bird-brain.

Hey no jokes, Ilrak mentioned something like that big_smile

#6 2012-03-12 14:00:17

KaraWolfDragon
Website

You could be a weredragon. AKA a dragon therian. What element(s) do you like most? Or just anything that you like most and would like to control, that is not man-made?

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

Board footer