The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-12-10 18:21:18

AbbieWalters

Stupid question...but im new and sooooo.....

Are there real, full on p-shifters and if so, how can you p-shift? Also, am I one? This is a list of traits.

3 of my friends are vampires and and 1 is a werecat and were super close. This is how i figured it out and they think so to. They said im only "half immortal" but there all immortal and they said they can tell the differnce between a mortal and imortal but i cant ever figure it out how and if you can tell me how that would be great! Ps. Just call me abbie

-I love the outdoors
-I hate getting my hair cut (i have very long blonde/brown ,but its originally a very dark brown, and its down past the middle of my back)
-All though i love animals i have a fox fur coat that my aunt gave me and it doesnt bother me that its real fur, and i know that foxes and wolves are natral enimies
-I have 2 dogs and they act like im alpha and omega of there pack
-I love playing with my dogs
-i can sneak up on ppl and they wont even notice
-i am very, very fast
-idk if this has anything to do with it but i have a lot of indian on my dads side and i know they consider wolfs like there brothers or sisters
-i love meat especially bbq smoke houses
-if some one mess's with me or any of my friends i will blow my top off and freak out and act like im about to skin them alive
-almost all the time my eye color never seems the same and its supposed to be a sky blue and sometimes there a grey, a very pale blue or even sometimes a light green
-im pretty active at night and it takes like 45 mins or more for me to go to sleep
-at night my sense's are like 20X then normal then during the day
-im very playful just like a puppy and hyper
-my eyes are very sensitive at night

if you have anymore tips on how to help me  this is my email

abbiewalters1997@hotmail.com

*Im a creature of the night and im not afraid to bite* smile

#2 2009-12-10 18:47:44

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

Re: Stupid question...but im new and sooooo.....

hello!

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#3 2009-12-10 18:55:05

AbbieWalters

hi

#4 2009-12-10 19:31:40

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Umm hate to break this to you but 1) nobody is immortal and 2) nobody is proven to p-shift.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#5 2009-12-10 19:46:16

AbbieWalters

i figured the "immortal thing" was pretty fate and this is why i put it in paranthesis

#6 2009-12-10 20:55:22

Totalimmortal
HAHAHAHA...get it?

ShadyHowl wrote:

Umm hate to break this to you but 1) nobody is immortal and 2) nobody is proven to p-shift.

yep.

I wouldn't buy into the whole "p-shifting" thing.  It just...isn't plausible.
Not tryin' to be too harsh, just sayin'.

I'll come down and get you high.  Maybe sing you a lullaby.  Sing you to sleep, a sleep you'll never wake from.  Sing you to coma, so to speak.

#7 2009-12-10 21:13:31

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

...i have heard of several p shifters...unfortunatly i am not sure if i am one...i think that the only real way to tell would be to actualy shift...other than that i have no knowledge on how you would be able to tell...the traits that you show can be both in were's and normal people but were's will normaly have all/most of them where as normal people will have only a few...im not sure about the immortal thing...people cant be immortal as you would normaly think of it...it might be something else that they are talking abbout but they have no other name for it....what country do you live in??...(just wondering)

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#8 2009-12-11 06:54:00

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

The traits that you show, Abbie, are all, I'm afraid, symptoms of being nothing but a normal human being. If you are genuinely asking whether you're a were (and tbh I can't tell) go read the FAQ's in the Therianthropy section of the board. It will help you a lot more than anything anyone can say to what you've posted in this thread.

Last edited by ShadyHowl (2009-12-11 06:54:23)

#9 2009-12-11 22:47:33

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

im sorry, but i agree with Shady. Please check the other sections.

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#10 2009-12-18 05:57:03

WerewolfOfEstonia

your symptoms are the same as mine... almost exactly the same... its scary lol big_smile ... I WANNA BE A WEREWOLF!!!! hahahaha well, its not possible, i think...
and HI!! xD nice to meet you all!

#11 2009-12-26 12:08:15

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

*raises eyebrow at Werewolf of Estonia* Well, credit to you for actually using the line "I wanna be a werewolf but its not possible I think"

#12 2009-12-26 20:26:50

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

No.  Stop talking.

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#13 2010-07-06 15:40:42

Jordynn
Website

yea, some of you guys are being really harsh. I'm honestly a pretty heavy believer in p shifting. What you have abbie is a normal dose of human being yea, but until you actually transform for the first time, you'll never know if you really are a p shifter.

have you ever had a secret, you could never tell anyone?? Not even your best friend? Well i do.

#14 2010-07-06 18:11:04

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Blah Blah Blah.  Not only is this in the wrong section, but Jordynn, you just revived a topic from LAST YEAR to call us "mean".

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#15 2011-01-12 21:59:08

insanieac

what a immortal is, is a person who wont die natural means, like old age or some dieases. Btw i am a werewolf abbie your syptoms are relativly close they are quite the same as mine, if you have not found out by now i think that your are, but it is more of a feeling to findout if you are or not, like i was looking at syptoms for a least a year then i relized that i was a werewolf i think it was my respond from staring at the full moon for so long, btw transformation doesnt happen right i way, im 16 and i havent gotten very far the farthest i have gotten was some hair growing and minor bones moving around, it can get rather annoying at random times

#16 2011-01-13 04:32:35

Sasquatch

insanieac wrote:

btw transformation doesnt happen right i way, im 16 and i havent gotten very far the farthest i have gotten was some hair growing and minor bones moving around, it can get rather annoying at random times

You're 16, I'd be worried if there wasn't hair growth and minor bone movement. No pun intended.

#17 2011-01-13 04:36:26

ShadowTrail

so in short you stare at the moon, and you are a wererwolf now? Any proof? And why you fluff  insist that werewolves/wolves are somehow related to moon and night? im  really courious about that?

btw this thread is long dead. Why you even bump that? (forgot to get prescription filled?)
also please explain how someone can be half-immortal > its something like half-pregnant i belive big_smile
Note >> there are immortal creature around us, you even eat some! Most commonly found is yeast big_smile

Last edited by ShadowTrail (2011-01-13 04:39:44)

#18 2011-01-17 21:02:55

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

insanieac wrote:

what a immortal is, is a person who wont die natural means, like old age or some dieases. Btw i am a werewolf abbie your syptoms are relativly close they are quite the same as mine, if you have not found out by now i think that your are, but it is more of a feeling to findout if you are or not, like i was looking at syptoms for a least a year then i relized that i was a werewolf i think it was my respond from staring at the full moon for so long, btw transformation doesnt happen right i way, im 16 and i havent gotten very far the farthest i have gotten was some hair growing and minor bones moving around, it can get rather annoying at random times

Good f****** lord, learn to type in ENGLISH already!  What the heck is this nonsense?!  I have no idea what you're saying, but it sounds pretty dumb.

Go away.

Board footer