The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-12-30 21:22:22

bullfrog717

Dark Timber

Hey guys,

I wanted to invite everyone to take a look at my indie werewolf film currently in development. I made a promotional trailer to showcase some of what I want to do with the film and I am currently in the middle of raising the money. We have a few investors currently in line to produce the film, but I really want to get the budget this film requires to get it out to a broad audience, that is - National or global theater distribution.  The first stage of this process is a kickstarter project which you can find here: http://kck.st/f4ln7S

Please also join our facebook page and let us know what you think and what you would like to see in a werewolf film. As established fans of the genre your input will be of great interest.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Timb … 8865219202

You can view the trailer at either of those links. Or you can get it at my blog: http://jeremyenis.wordpress.com/

Thanks guys, I hope you will  join us in getting this new, wonderful addition to the werewolf genre made!

Jeremy Enis

Last edited by bullfrog717 (2010-12-30 21:31:48)

#2 2011-01-10 23:08:32

WereWolfH

Re: Dark Timber

So this si the trailer, has this movie been finished or are they doing all the scenes but the werwolf stuff?...

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#3 2011-01-12 23:37:27

bullfrog717

WereWolfH wrote:

So this si the trailer, has this movie been finished or are they doing all the scenes but the werwolf stuff?...

The trailer is just for fundraising/promotional purposes at this stage - the full film has not been filmed yet. And it does feature plenty of werewolf scenes.  Thanks.

#4 2011-01-13 20:16:31

WereWolfH

bullfrog717 wrote:

WereWolfH wrote:

The trailer is just for fundraising/promotional purposes at this stage - the full film has not been filmed yet. And it does feature plenty of werewolf scenes.  Thanks.

ummm what type of werewolf? (Wolfman, 2 legged werewolf, werewolf on all fours, wolf version)...

interested.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#5 2011-01-19 22:11:53

bullfrog717

WereWolfH wrote:

bullfrog717 wrote:

WereWolfH wrote:

ummm what type of werewolf? (Wolfman, 2 legged werewolf, werewolf on all fours, wolf version)...

interested.

The werewolves will be four legged live action wolves. There will be some interesting things going on with them though. There will be one actual anthropomorphic werewolf on two legs. But it is in a dream sequence.

The film is a pretty serious take on the genre. We are trying to steer clear of some of the cliches, while still attempting to satisfy genre fans (like myself).

Mainly I'm striving to make the main wolf - and it's human form counterpart extremely intelligent and always an intimidating presence.

Hopefully we can bring out what we are all so fascinated by with werewolves within the context of a serious drama. Thanks,

Board footer