The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#101 2010-09-17 15:48:25

Mitch01
Rising Angel

Re: A Man Named Stubbe

ok well u can search for me ill email u my name

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#102 2010-09-17 15:49:22

wolfblood17

Alrighty then!  I e-mailed you my name to... not sure if you got it yet...

big_smile (with fangs!)

#103 2010-09-17 15:50:16

Mitch01
Rising Angel

yea i did sorry lol

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#104 2010-09-17 15:52:48

wolfblood17

Alright, well you'll know me when you see me... there's only one me by the way!  I haven't gotten yours yet.. my e-mail is weird from this site.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#105 2010-09-17 15:55:31

Mitch01
Rising Angel

that is weird...

#106 2010-09-17 16:00:00

wolfblood17

Well I have a new e-mail.. and don't fully know how to change it to the real one.  Any mail I get on my old address is sent to my new one though....

big_smile (with fangs!)

#107 2010-10-13 08:34:31

wolfblood17

Breathing deeply, staring into the ceiling, he waited until the red curtains finally subsided.  "I won't tell you why I killed God, I'll let you feel how I killed him." he said into the air.  He gazed back down, a short grin etched across his cheeks.  Fangs curled over a few centimeters of his bottom lip, giving the grin a demonic undertone.  Especially with the black eyes, in which no light gleamed.  Bar's eyes widened impossibly wide, his mouth blubbered open.

Weakly shaking his head, Bar whispered, almost inaudible even to Peter's ears.  His words were unintelligible, just useless mumbles.  It was a denial though.   

Peter had to lean down to hear the man.  He cocked his head and clicked his tongue a few times, narrowing his eyes.  "Say your last words silently boy, don't waste my old ears."

Time was wasting.  Where the gently caress is the rest of his team?  Peter sniffed the air, he couldn't detect anything but the iron taste of blood.  He glanced around until his eyes again drifted to the dark hallway.  It didn't matter, they'd all be dead soon anyway. 

He gripped Bar's throat with a growl, claws digging through.  Jerking his hand to the right, four of the fingers shredded deep into the muscle and skin.  Blood arced high into the air, thickly coating his face and chest.  It pooled quickly at his feet, around the two men.  Gurgling noises lifted into the surging heat of his ears, sticky fluids still sprayed for five seconds after.  Peter placed his wet hand across the wound, only a few inches of split pink muscle and crimson tendons remained.  He would have to fix that.  Placing his right hand under the man's head, he lifted it up and squeezed tightly. 

Bar was still alive as Peter started pulling, pressing into the spine, he gripped the sharp bone.  Snapped it with a light pop, Bar stopped jerking, blood splurted in a final arc.  It was messy business, ripping a man's head off; but he was used to it.  The red curtains returned as he kept his palms pinned respectively under the jaw and the back of the man's head.  Bar was going to feel every single excruciating second. 

Growls rising in quick intervals from his throat, Peter pulled one last time.  Bar's head disconnected with a sickening snap of tendons and tearing of muscle.  The process had taken longer than usual.  He could come up with many excuses, but which one did he want to chose this time?  None of it mattered he guessed, he was just great at killing. 

Keeping hold of the bloodied, matted hair, he lifted it up as he stood.  The hot liquids dripped from the tips of the wagging tendons and veins.  Splashing in little dots at his bare feet.  He needed to find his shoes.  Slipping a little in the blood, he started for the hallway.  The red curtains changed his vision, shadows being replaced by luminescent shades of red.  Light glowed as bright bursts of white.  The air was cool at the entrance, drying the sweat that drenched his chest; blood stuck to his skin.  Slightly elongated ears perking, arguing voices caught his attention.

So there was a team.  Cocking his head, he tried to figure how many men were in there.  All he could hear were four separate voices.  Nodding, he continued down the hall.  Peter balanced his step to the ball of his feet for stealth.  Blood occasionally dripped on his lifting feet and the ground, leaving a trail.  He held Bar's head at his side, loosely swinging it back and forth.  A door squeaking around the corner jerked Peter to a stop halfway in.  White materialized along the wall in a wide arc, a massive man intruded with scarlet shadow.  The light vanished, but the imprint of the man's shadow on the wall stayed for a few seconds before drifting into nothingness.

There was an edit, hence the beginning.  A slaughter is about to begin by the way.  This is only one man with a torn off head..... big_smile  I'm sadistic and evil.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#108 2010-10-13 12:30:53

Mitch01
Rising Angel

ARGGGHHHH!!!!! i hate it when u do that! lol when's the next part?

#109 2010-10-13 12:41:31

wolfblood17

Sometime later today.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#110 2010-10-14 08:41:39

Mitch01
Rising Angel

watch it take u like a month to post it lol

#111 2010-10-14 16:00:28

wolfblood17

Sue me!  I'm writing more though now.... and I'll be posting the beginning of a different story (written much faster) soon enough.  Not a month away.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#112 2010-10-15 08:02:15

Mitch01
Rising Angel

ahhhhh the many wonders of lawsuits LOL how great it is to be an american!!

a diff story? ok, ill wait to see what's new tongue

#113 2010-12-14 21:30:06

wolfblood17

Peter was directly under an overhanging light fixture.  It was the only one lighting the hall, he ducked back into the shadow.  He waited for a tense moment, Bar's head still dripping blood.  Tired of the filthy sensation of sweat and blood matted hair, Peter unceremoniously tossed the head to the side.  It struck a wall behind him with a light splat.  Hopefully silent enough to not attract unwanted attention.  The light flowery musk of a woman floated into his nostrils.  Go, leave now lady, I don't want to hurt you.  He thought, closing his eyes and mumbling a quick prayer.

Why would you not want to taste her? 

I'm still sane.  You don't control me every damn second.  Now gently caress off and let her leave!  Peter retorted to the other voice.  It was the beast speaking to him.  Taunting and controlling with it's bestial growling voice. 

The woman's footsteps were retreating.  The beast snarled in his head and took violent and quick control of his muscles.  Peter jerked forward unexpectedly, drawing closer to the corner.  Eat her!  No.  Not all of them deserve this!  Yes they do!  One of them gave you a hand-job while your daughter was being gently caressed!  You got hard and enjoyed it for her pleasure.  You would've even came if you hadn't bitten that b****'s cheek off!  Peter never enjoyed killing women.  Seeing to his own daughter's death was enough. 

He glanced around the corner, only catching site of the woman's ass as she was closing the door behind her.  At the clink of the locking mechanism, all rational thought was taken over by the beast.  She was gently caressed, you got hard. The beast taunted.  A eardrum shattering roar split his skull in two with a perfect matrimony of pain and rage.  Bucking and screaming he slammed his head into the wall many times as his muzzle cracked jaw bones to extend from his face.  Hot blood ran from all pores and immediately evaporated from an intense heat surrounding his body.  The brick he was still jerking his head into started melting into globs of orange goo. 

The skin of his back opened in various sizes along his spine as narrow spikes jabbed through the muscle.  What remained of his clothes burst into flame, floating in jerky directions across the air.  His knees snapped in two, bones briefly jutting out and sinking back in to accommodate his growing legs.  And then nothingness.  Blinding white light and the monotonous roar, that's all he experienced.  No smells or sights or even taste assaulted him as the beast took over his body. 

A long moment later all of his senses were restored and extensively enhanced.  He was panting, but not sweating.  Jet black fur covered all of his body in a stringy but thick mass.  His narrow black tongue ran over two rows of large, jagged teeth.  The short spikes running down his spine brushed the ceiling, scraping indentions into it's concrete surface.  Peter looked to his left, sniffed at the air with wide nostrils.  Humans, at least six of them.  There was a lot of jabbering going on.  He couldn't tell they were coming from.  Distortions scattered them all through every vent near him. 

Growling with his agitation Peter released another deep howl.  All men grew quiet.  Barking twice he angrily chose the left path.  He immediately stopped midway through his turn.  Jagged breathing split the silence behind him and to the right.  Swiveling direction easily he crept silently on the furry balls of his feet.  Other voices slowly started revealing himself as he passed each door.  A rancid stench of shite forced him to cough a few times as he passed an old bathroom. 

It was the third door to the left.  The hyperventilated breathing was coming from in there.  A doorknob twitched to his right, Peter's head snapped jerkily in it's direction.  He took a step closer, inches from the door and stood higher.  Bright light ominously flickered from the room as it was opened agonizingly slow.  Grinning savagely he dipped down and waited for the light to strike him.  His hand was open to grab something and the muscles of his thigh were hellbent for pouncing. 

As the white brilliance licked at his muzzle he pulled the door open even further, metal screaming as it bent under his grip.  He roared in pain as the additional light shot blindness through him.  Wheeling back and slamming the door shut again he doubled over and violently shook his head.  Peter's breath came out in jagged gasps and grunts that expelled hot air. 

Slowly the metal door creaked open again and he felt something cold prod at his upper hindquarters.  Eyes still shut he jerked around and slashed to the left but missed.  The soldier laughed like a hyena and Peter half growled as he jerked his arm around again.  "He is an actual werewolf!" the soldier gushed through his laughing.

A different voice cut through the stinging behind his eyes.  "You think it's funny?"

"It's awesome.  Here's proof they actually exist!  It's pretty pathetic too though.  He's blind,"

"The light's too much,"

"Which means we can catch him," the first voice started.

"I'm not putting that thing anywhere near the jeep."

"He's blind though,"

"For now.  We'll kill him so I won't have nightmares,"

Peter growled at their stupidity and turned again.  His vision still wasn't returning though.  Demon! he roared in his head, blinking rapidly.  What are you doing to me?

There was no vocal response but a low humming for a short moment.  The light burns my eyes. 

Well ignore it.  Let me see again!   

The demon just took control over his body.  Peter involuntarily turned and blindly made his way into the darkness of the bathroom.  He could hear the soldiers scoot a wide girth from him and a door shut.  Cooler shite-smelling air wrapped around his body as he faced the alcove and stepped forward.  Wow that's narrow! the demon sputtered with amazement. 

His head was jerked up with a grunt so he could crab walk.  The demon heaved in air to suppress Peter's thick chest.  Long muzzle angled for the ceiling and ears flat along his skull, Peter had a few feet to crawl along the tight space.  Finally the air returned to his lungs and he shook his head savagely.  The blinding light that suffocated his vision dimmed. 

Three stalls and five floor-urinals lined the right wall.  Two widely spread sinks hung chest high on the left.  Dim yellow highlighted most of the room and he was glad it wasn't glaringly white.  Peter dipped to all fours and slid his palms along the tile.  He wasn't worried about the other two soldiers.  They were too cowardly to bother him.  Although Peter was about to hurl his intestines out from the smell.  This was worse than many of the death smells accompanying his victims.

Holding his breath Peter hunch-walked for the nearest stall and dipped his head below the door.  "Little pig, little pig," he taunted.  "I can smell you dancing in your own bile little pig.  It is a fetish?" His voice was a deep and ominous rumble that bounced off of the walls in a hollow echo.  Eerie but also music to Peter's ears.

As expected the soldier briefly whimpered again.  There was a creak from above and chunks of drywall fell into his eyes.  Peter growled in warning while he pawed the pieces away and glared up.  He didn't realize the ceiling wasn't concrete but simple and weak paneling.  Growling again Peter frightened them again.  "Two little pigs hide in here.  One above and one near," he laughed. 

Wheeling back Peter crouched towards the next stall.  A swastika was carved into the olive-green material.  Other than that, just a basic but clean toilet.  There was only one more stall left and Peter knew the soldier was behind it.  Peter backed up and dipped his head as low as he could.  His lips were pursed tightly against each other in anticipation.  Something was wrong.  Peter backed up.

Maybe they thought he would fall for the booby trap.  They were dead wrong as Peter stood and glanced over the stall.  No one was in it.  Only a large block C-4 taped to the toilet lid with duck tape.  Peter's eyes widened and he backed up... into the barrel of a rifle.  It bounced off the back of his skull and caused him to lose balance.

Roaring in fury but not pain he whirled around and faced his nemesis.  The man was tall and thin with the fashionable black outfit tugging his thick arm muscles.  Peter swiped quickly at the soldier's chest without hesitation but the soldier was fast too.  The soldier retaliated by glazing Peter's knuckles with the barrel of his shotgun.  It didn't hurt too much but it pissed him off. 

Peter lunged forward and pinned the man to the wall.  Gasping, the soldier used his free left hand to grip at Peter's muzzle and try to grip the jaws shut.  His index finger was dangerously nearing Peter's eye.  Surging upward Peter used his chest to crush the soldier between him and the wall.  He only released the man for a brief second to grip his throat. 

The soldier screamed in his own fury and jerked his head to the side.  Peter's claws raked along the wall and four white lines appeared in their wake.  A knee found his crotch and Peter whined; his knees buckling slightly.  He saw the soldier's face get near in a head-butt.  The soldier flailed in pain and bounced off the wall again. 

"Cheap shot," Peter muttered.  He gripped the soldier's throat and squeezed tightly.  With a brutal roar he threw the man hard into the wall to their right.  Chunks of brick fell to the floor and on his feet in a loud clatter.  Peter brought up his free hand and balled it in a half fist.  Growling for the last time he struck the soldier in the face.

His claws penetrated the man's cheek, arced diagonally and through the bridge of the man's nose.  The soldier screamed as massive amounts of blood sprayed freely along the wall.  Peter wrapped his fingers around what few pink tendons the flapping nose was attached to yanked it off.  He plucked the little body part into his jaws and chewed twice.  The two rows of teeth made quick work of the cartilage and crunched easily through the bone.  The gory mess slithered thickly down his throat.

"I've got your nose," he laughed cheerily and eyed the man's tongue flicking along his ruined gums in saliva and blood.  Most of the soldiers back teeth were missing.  It was quite the mess and Peter loved it.  Switching hands he gripped the side of the man's head with his right hand and throat with the left.  He yanked hard to the right and the spine snapped. 

Peter shoved the dead man unceremoniously to the side.  The soldier's head bounced off of the sink flopped his body face first onto the ground.  Blood quickly pooled around the man's upper body.  Now Peter looked up and turned.  The dip in the drywall was still there.  Curious, he lightly tapped it with his index claw.  There was no shifting of weight but the pressure of something above was clear. 

Sniffing the air with distaste, he confirmed that someone had been up there.  The stale air through the cracks in the ceiling smelled of sweat and blood.  Peter was a little unnerved by the fact.  He didn't exactly know why it disturbed him so much.  Plenty of people he'd gone after committed suicide before he got to them.  Something was just plain wrong with this.  Grunting, Peter lowered his arm and turned to the mirror.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#114 2010-12-18 07:31:01

wolfblood17

Okay, here's the last bit!  It's really long, sorry! hmm

His long muzzle was down-turned into a frown.  For so long I have been your slave, the demon's voice was like a hiss.  It came from everywhere.  For too long I have been the Devil's slave.  Now my freedom is here mortal.

"What the gently caress are you..." Peter stopped talking and his heart jerked from a painful squeeze.  A clawed and scaled hand was wrapping around his most important organ.  The demon hissed it's laugh.

You are a slave to Peter.

"No I'm not," he answered out-loud.

To those nightmares of the past that just won't leave.  It is the only reason to keep you moving.  Why would you put yourself in so much pain?

Peter frowned again as his reflection vanished into blackness.  The light above him shattered in a brief explosion of brilliant white light and glass fell atop his head.  Although he jerked down with a furious growl the fur protected him well.  Shaking his head and blinking, Peter glared at the mirror.  "You want the real truth demon?"

I have not lied yet myself, so speak the truth only.

"I need redemption,"

A figure appeared in the mirror then.  First a shadow and then a vague thin shape.  Cylindrical beams of flame lit a long hall of cracked brick.  The shape near the back flung itself forward in a blur and Peter leaped back with a yelp of shock.  All he could see in the blur were large red eyes with a horrifying golden pupil and nothing else.  It stepped back from the mirror and Peter's eyes widened.

It barely had a neck under a large and ovular head.  There were no eyebrows or lashes or any other facial hairs on the demon.  The demon frowned deeply with black lips and cocked it's head.  Aw, poor little werewolf.  The demon snorted, what the gently caress do you need redemption for? he continued.

Peter laughed shortly and grimly.  "I didn't expect a man without a soul to understand,"

Don't push your luck you worthless furry sack of shite.  My soul was stolen by that damn devil. 

Peter shrugged and shook his head.  "Not my problem," he paused and heard some scurrying footsteps.  His lips drew back in a snarl.  "I have people to kill,"

No you don't.  The demon said with a wave of his hand.  The intricate black burns over it's face burned bright orange and then horrifying screams erupted from the hall.  Peter whirled around and saw bright bursts of flame lick the edges of the corner in a jagged claw.  Smoke billowed as the screams eventually ended in dead silence. 

A black shape pulsed through his body and vanished through the bathroom wall.  A loud hiss echoed through the room.  It was loud and blood surged through his triangular ears in waves.  The mirrors beside and behind him shattered and fell to the ground.  Peter leaped forward to avoid the glass but some of it sliced across his heel.  Pain lanced up a few inches of his legs and he roared in pain.

The demon had escaped!  It was free to roam on Earth.  Peter couldn't let that happen.  He wasn't a monster, he just didn't have a clean soul.  Killing the demon was his first and only act for redemption.  "I have to do this devil," he growled his breath.

"Yes, yes, it is the only way Peter." the devil answered him in a clear and cool voice.  "You are free now, still a werewolf but free.  Now use that gift to your advantage.  Go!"

Adrenaline pumping through his massive limbs, Peter didn't uselessly respond.  He crawled through the narrow alcove again and turned into Hell.  The heat was so intense he momentarily reared back as his eyeballs singed.  All he could see was smoke.  A shadow much taller and thinner than the beast came from the grey smoke and pulled at Peter's shoulder. 

He roared in pain as claws drove deep into his shoulders and tore at the muscle.  Peter was lifted off his seat and flung through a wall.  Brick shattered and dust flew into his eyes but the momentum didn't slow until he flew through another wall before being released by the hands.  All he could see was concrete floor and blood spraying from his broken skull.

A large foot collided with the middle of his back and he stopped his crash course.  Peter groaned and weakly moved his arms.  He couldn't see his shoulders but felt the right one burning as if on fire.  Blood was freely flowing from the deep gashes.  The foot lifted from his back and let him sit up.  Immediately he felt something wrong.  The roll against hard floor and claws ripping through muscle, skin, and flesh had completely removed his left arm. 

Copious amounts of his fluids spilled over the concrete in dark tones of scarlet.  It matted his black fur and rolled over his hips and in between his thighs.  Peter looked around for only a brief second as a new and renewed arm began to sew itself together.  It went through the same disgusting process of bones adding the marrow, muscle and tendons returning, and finally skin and fur topping everything off.  Ten minutes spent listening to the demon's hiss. 

It stood behind him and waited patiently.  Obviously it didn't remain it's original form in the living world.  Tendrils of shadow flickered and wrapped around his wrists from behind.  Peter stood but before he could turn a clawed hand again struck him.  The blow took him across the right side of the muzzle in a spray of blood.  He fell to the side but reared up again and flung himself blindly towards the massive shadow.  His mouth was open wide and clawed paws ready to kill.

He passed through the shadow with a savage roar but landed on his feet and whirled around again.  Peter swung with his arm and a foot caught him in the chest.  A rib snapped but quickly repositioned itself and he kept the balance on thick legs.  With a seemingly endless snarl from him and a horrifying hiss from the demon they faced each other. 

The demon was more of a wraith like figure with a black hooded cloak and skeletal, clawed hands.  "Peter," it said with a snakes dripping voice.  The wraith body wavered back and forth in the air.  "I am free now, and so are you,"

Peter just growled in a deep rage.  He couldn't bring himself to speak to this thing.  The demon dipped it's tall form to meet face-to-face.  "Can you feel the changes?" it asked and struck out.  Peter ducked and had to immediately duck again from a quick second and third blow.  "Ooh, your fast alright,"

"I'm going to kill you demon," Peter groveled in his heavy voice.  Smoke particles were burning his eyes and he blinked a few times. 

"Give it up," the demon said.  It backed into the smoke again and something sliced at Peter's knees.  He fell to the ground and roared in pain.  Peter could see the bone beneath the blood.  Shaking his head and keeping the wound open he waited for it to heal.  It took a while for the bone to finally piece together.  When Peter looked up he finally noticed the smoke had gotten thicker.  He couldn't see anything through it.

The change took him over in a painful mix of snapping bones and twisting organs.  Peter screamed as his original human body took over.  He cosed his eyes again until it was over.  Smoke gone, he could see again.  Bright lights above him took strong hold against the darkness.  A thick smell of blood too hold of his nostrils and he stood and turned. 

Peter's heart lurched to a stop.  Captain Bar was standing directly in front of him.  "Son of a b****," Peter gasped.  The muscles of his arms clenched.  He was back in the ragged but torn jeans again.  No shirt.  They were in the room they started from in the beginning. 

Captain Bar smiled with yellow, needle like fangs.  "Not bad for an old man," he paused with a hissing laugh.  "Although I personally adore the dear Captains body,"

"How the gently caress did you do that?"

The demon sighed and frowned, "In the world of the living I need a host body,"

"I was your host for five gently caressing centuries," Peter rolled his wrist. 

"So," Bar shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.  "You got so boring,"

"Well you'll have to deal with the devil yourself then.  I'm free, your not," Peter said.

"Very wrong," Bar kicked two membranous wings before him.  Peter glanced down.  The tips were pointed with jagged black talons.  Intricate scarlet markings ran over them.  "Those wings were my last bit of slavery from that devil,"

Peter backed up, he ended up backing into the table he had sat at earlier.  "Now he's very gently caressing human," the Devil whispered in Peter's head.  "With no rule from me he isn't immortal.  That demon is as mortal as you before my gift of the beast.  Kill him now,"

Bar cocked his head and drew a large knife from a left hip sheath, "Devil talking to you again?"

Shaking his head, "Just pondering how I'm going to kill you," Peter answered. 

"It isn't gonna happen old man," Bar lunged forward with the knife slashing in a deadly arc from right to left. 

Peter leaped back and narrowly dodged and jerked his elbow into the demon's nose.  It was a hard shot but the demon ducked and went for a bladed uppercut to the gut.  The knife went deep into Peter's gut and sliced some small intestine.  Bar pulled the knife out and Peter gripped Bar's throat.  The man retaliated by jerking his head to the side and biting into Peter's hand.

Blood seeped from the deep wound but Bar wouldn't release Peter's hand.  He jerked his knee up into Bar's ribs and shoved him back.  Still no release of the hand but more of the flesh shredded in a splash of blood across his face.  Peter screamed and used the momentum to a savage head butt.  Skull collided against skull and the nose bones of Bar cracked. 

Peter didn't stop and did two quick jabs with his free hand.  One to the upper left rib and the second to the liver.  Weak but strong enough for a brief reprieve.  Peter took the advantage of Bar's weakened hold and tore his hand out of the man's needle mouth.  The golden pupils went wild as blood spilled out of Bar's mouth.  Wrenching his right hand behind his back Peter swung his left arm and met a bony right shoulder. 

Bar twisted fast and reared around to strike Peter hard in the both kidneys with a vicious shot.  Grunting, Peter punched the demon twice in the head for each ear.  Bar backed away in pain and then surged forward again with a false right kick to the shin.  Peter blocked with his knee and Bar followed with a hard fist to ribs.  Groaning, Peter grabbed the thick arm assaulting him and twisted it to the left and and then down.  Bar's elbow snapped.

He screamed as Peter wrenched again.  Bar took a stronger hold with his left hand though and pulled the useless arm away.  He gripped the side of Peter's head and shoved fingers into the left eye.  Pain and blood surged through Peter's vision but he gripped the other arm and pulled it out.  His blood sprayed into Bars face and the man reared back to kick Peter hard in the sternum.

A rib cracked and Peter flew into the air and fell onto the table.  Although metal, it snapped and the jagged ridges tore into his side.  Bar ran forward and jumped into the air.  All Peter saw next was the boot which arced into his face.  His nose crunched hard and his body jerked against the floor again.  Roaring, Peter gripped Bar's legs as he careened past him from the blow. 

Bar groaned and fell into the table's edge.  Rib well healed by now, Peter stood and lifted Bar by one foot and into the air.  It was easy and he swung the man hard but slipped between two pieces of table snagging his ankles.  Metal screeched as it bent from the impact of Bar's body and Peter felt pain lance up his shoulder. 

The gargled laughter of Bar shocked Peter as he stood again.  He was still full of energy but it was draining fast.  The demon Bar was much more deadly than the human.  Peter kept a wary distance and kicked at his enemy's knees.  Bar stopped laughing and groaned in pain.  As Peter leaned down Bar kicked out through the pain but Peter jumped back and rolled away from the table. 

His enemy was gone by the time he leaped up and turned.  You lied to me Devil! Peter screamed in his head.  He isn't like a human!  While waiting for a response Peter's eyes flicked wildly over the cavernous room.  The clinking of chains scoffed in his ears from above he glared up.  He didn't know why there were chains hanging from the roof but there they were.  Bar was climbing the to the top on the nearest one with preternatural speed.

Peter cocked his head.  He was completely confused at Bar's intentions.  Maybe he should ask.  "What in the hell are you doing?" Peter yelled.  `

"He's doing what I told him," the icy breath filled down his neck.  Peter's heart almost stopped from hearing the voice so close.  Five centuries ago it had spoken to him.  It had given him the curse of the werewolf.  The man standing behind him was the Devil himself. 

Turning, Peter faced the Devil with a mask of shock and horror.  "Devil," he gasped. 

The Devil smiled warmly and glared at Peter with such intensity his soul could vanish on the spot.  He was dressed in a charcoal pale Armani suit.  A tall man at that, and thin but with enough muscles to please the ladies.  His outfit was complete with expensive white loafers and black tie.  The Devil's face was actually quite pleasing to look at.  Dark blue eyes were interlaced in a chalky like complexion.  He stayed silent and stared up at Bar.

"Are you doing this?" Peter asked, watching Bar with sick interest. 

Bar wrapped a second chain under the meat behind his knee.  He was tangled between a few chains in an almost looping metal throne.  The man reached above his head to grip the chain tightly and twist it around his neck.  Peter's eyes widened.  He looked back at the Devil.

The Devil's eyes were glowing a deep and somber red now.  Peter blanched and backed away.  "You're safe Peter, don't worry," the Devil said distantly.  He didn't look away from Bar though.  "Please watch, the finale is about to begin,"

Nodding, Peter looked up again and backed up to stand beside the Devil.  "Can you answer one thing though?"

"Of course,"

"I thought Bar escaped your rule,"

"Bullshit," the Devil laughed.  "You see Peter, I must keep order among my demons,"

"So they understand your power," Peter nodded while trying to sound smart.

"Precisely," the Devil paused, "So I must punish them by any means necessary.  I lied to you so I can help you later.  He forgot I also control his heart and mind.  The wings are just cool looking,"

Peter just nodded.  The show was getting very interesting now.  Bar was testing the strength of the chain around his neck by bouncing on the few keeping him up there.  The Devil clicked his tongue and Bar jumped out of the tangle.  The chain reached only far enough for Bar's feet to hang a few feet above the air within seconds.  His spine snapped with a sickening twist and blood sprayed from the deep wound of his throat.  As the jugular spewed it's burden across the Devil and Peter, Bar lifted his head and stared at them with weak eyes. 

The body jerked and Bar winked at Peter.  His hand trailed to his gut and black claws extended from the tips.  Bar took his left hand and drove it into his intestines and yanked.  Violet strings of thick and slimy large intestine fell to the ground in a splat.  First only a few strands but in higher frequency as the demon pulled the flesh away from hip to hip.  Blood was spraying over Peter in massive amounts but he relished it. 

A pile of intestine grew high but Bar went deeper into his own body.  Peter could here the squishing of organs and the snapping of tendons as Bar removed his own liver and hung it high in the air.  He let it drop to the ground atop the gory strings.  Peter backed away but the strong hand of the Devil kept him there.  The look on Bar's face was a bit horrific.  A grim but bloody smile had spread across his face with vacant red eyes. 

The Devil was forcing the man to enjoy ripping out his own organs!  Peter shivered at what the Devil was really capable of before him.  Not stopping yet, Bar dug with both hands and quickly came out with squishy kidneys.  His stomach, lungs, esophagus, spine, and ribs were visible in brilliant shades of scarlet and violet.  Only the noise of organs being removed.  An assortment of gallbladder, pancreas, and then the spleen which actually bounced towards Peter's feet.  Jerking in slight distaste he kicked the offending organ away. 

Finally after strewing a massive steaming pile of fresh organs on the ground below him, Bar tore out the left lung with a groan.  The only noise he'd made through the whole ordeal.  The heart was visible now and Peter had the sudden urge to reach out himself and tear it out.  It was beating weakly as Bar wrapped his left hand around it with a gasp and wrenched it out.  Tendons and strips of sinew squealed in violent protest but they finally snapped in another arc of blood. 

Still the heart was beating within the demon's hand.  He lifted it to his face and stared for a long time at the beating organ like it was a masterpiece.  Bar, the demon, jerked his head quickly forward with a groan and bit into the right ventricle.  Blood squirted from his mouth and Bar's body jerked like a fish out of water.  The chain he was hung to rattled with great intensity and he dropped the heart.  Suddenly all movement from him stopped and the head drooped to the floor after the other organ.  It bounced and then rolled until reaching Peter's feet.

Looking into the dim red eyes, Peter felt like a weight was off of his shoulders.  "You're free now Peter," the Devil said.  "Just don't piss me off or I'll do something far worse to you,"

Peter turned, "There's worse?" He couldn't believe there was something worse than what happened before him.

"You don't want to know what I'm capable of," the Devil smiled humorlessly.  "Well," he looked over Peter's shoulder and looked at him again.  "I've gotta run now.  Go gently caress a woman, get some food, whatever the hell you want, I don't care," The Devil vanished with his last words, leaving Peter both frightened and confused. 
    He got redemption from the most unlikely helper.  So just move on.

"Oh yes," the Devil said in his head, "I forgot to tell you you're still a werewolf.  You're an immortal Peter, seriously.  You have redemption and freedom and all that shite.  Go do whatever the hell you want,"

Peter nodded and chuckled.  Just accept freedom, he thought, no questions asked.

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2010-12-18 07:33:37)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#115 2011-01-05 21:42:57

nightslayer20

First off good job wording your sentences. Very easy to read because it kind of flows together very well. Great job. Now sorry I have a few things to critique for you that might help. Ok, when your in your "gory" scenes you..... Well let's just say your focusing more on blood and guts than telling peters story. I highly commend you because you are very descriptive. But the reader has no way to relate to peter. You've given no background on him, no real description of him, and the way you DO describe him makes him feel fake. As an avid reader I like a character I can relate to or a storyline that pulls me in and makes me feel like I'm actually there with him. So u might want to work on that. Other than that very good writing skills. Keep it coming

#116 2011-01-06 15:45:16

wolfblood17

Yes, I have realized that.  This is an old edition though, unedited.  Here is the better one.  Enjoy!

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i … e-Redeemed

Last edited by wolfblood17 (2011-01-06 16:15:43)

big_smile (with fangs!)

#117 2011-01-21 21:46:32

wolfblood17

A new werewolf story!  It's actually startling even me... I had to turn the lights on.  This is what I have so far.  No official title yet. 

The hunter cursed the frozen air but watched in awe at the spectacle before him.  A polar bear was gracefully stalking it's way across the horizon.  It was a ghost along the dark grey sky and he was glad.  His right hand slowly inched along the stock and dipped a little to find the trigger guard.  The safety was already clicked on.  All he had to do was put it in his cross-hairs and click. 

Samson shifted his legs the barest of centimeters until he was comfortable again.  The polar bear was a slowly moving target for now.  If he missed once it would reach great speeds be gone by the time he could chamber the next round.  His rifle was great but he wasn't the best hunter.  His father was excellent, if only the genes would be passed on to him. 

A wind rose violently from the east and blew snow into his eyes.  Samson squinted and sneered against the cold bringing out frozen tears.  Pinpricks battered his cheeks and nose.  He was glad for the fuzzy hat atop his head.  The heavy bear fur parka flapped wildly but was pinned beneath his weight to keep his stomach moderately warm. 

Heat of fear boiled his veins as the wind suddenly died down and was replaced by a howling.  There were no wolves this far north.  It was coming from in front of him and carrying loudly in the wind.  His prey jerked to a sudden stop and roared in response.  Rearing it's large head the polar bear charged forward.  Snow swiveled in a long tail from it's path.  Samson gasped from the sudden burst of movement. 

It didn't look like it was anywhere near approaching him but the bear wasn't what spooked him.  It was what frightened the bear itself he was frightened of.  He didn't know what to do.  All he saw in his immediate vicinity was hard packed snow and ice with a dark grey sky.  Nothing else in this vast and barren wasteland.  Samson let out a plume of air as the howling returned. 

Acting on an impulse of fear he quickly scrabbled for the radio attached to his chest.  He let the rifle set and gripped the radio with both hands.  Clicking the send button he spoke quietly but urgently.  "A-Bomb to D-Base come in, over."

There was a loud burst of static and he glanced at the horizon in fear.  It would attract unwanted attention.  He'd have to make the talk fast.  Samson rotated the dial to lower the volume.  He hoped there wasn't anymore wind.  It would distract him from the already low voices. 

Finally his mother came on.  "This is D-Base over," she said clearly over the radio.  He had to put it close to his ear to hear her. 

A brief smile caught to his frozen cheeks.  "I think... I don't know..." he couldn't think of what to say. 

"What is it hon?  Over,"

"There's something out here, over." he weakly mumbled. 

"Can you repeat that?  Over,"

"There's something out here with me.  Over," he said louder.  Samson glanced at the horizon and saw a huge shadow blacker than the sky itself looming about a hundred yards directly north of him.  It was much larger than a polar bear, he was sure of that. 

Samson was panicking.  His heart was pounding furiously in his ears and he couldn't understand his mother's response. 

"Can you repeat that?  Over," he asked.  Two red dots were floating within the midst of the shadow.  They bored into his own.  shite, he thought.  They were glowing like embers from a fire he wished he was sitting by now.

"Food, that's what's out there, over." his mom answered. 

Samson shook his head.  "Mom, please.  Something scared the shite out of the polar bear I was after.  They don't have any gorram natural enemies..." his voice trailed off.  Another howl curdled his bowels.  He held down the button and weakly stuck his hand out into the frozen air.

"What the gently caress was that?" his mother screamed on the other end.  "Hang on hon, just a moment, over." she continued before he could respond. 

Gritting his teeth, Samson muttered into the radio.  "Hurry, please,"

If that thing wasn't so close he'd try to stand and run.  Whatever was slowly approaching him would catch a sudden deep interest in a closer and slower target.  The creature took slow and lumbering steps. 

"Samson," his father's voice shredded through the frozen air. 

"Yeah dad?" he asked.  He wasn't worried about the "over" thing.  That wasn't needed at the time.

"Stay as hidden as you can alright?  I'm headed over to where you are now.  We're going to have to break radio contact."

"No, no please," he begged. 

"It has to be done alright?  I'm so sorry.  You're a big kid now." And then silence on the other end.  There was another howl.  Much closer now.  His heart almost stopped when he heard a different, higher pitched howl responding.  What were they?  A third and fourth much deeper howls responded from a separate direction.

big_smile (with fangs!)

Board footer