The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-22 18:43:05

MadScientisit

Am I A Werewolf/Therian?

Ok well When I was little I was playing with my Grandmas dog and he was part wolf and we got along well but some times fight. He's dead now but he was a good dog. Another reason is that I love meat! Not like a like it i mean I love it! Me and me little brother are very territorial. I Stay up very late at night until im forced to sleep. I like the moon. My birthday's on a fullmoon. I like running and all fours (with no ball). Once in a dream i was walking and one of my friends in real life was there and she said come on and she P Shifted and ran away so then I tryed P Shifting and it worked and it felt cool being in the body of a wolf. Do you think im a werewolf?

P.S.
Please answer!!

I fight for my kind! I live for my kind! I'll bite people who offend,threaten,endanger my kind!
"I'll also brush my teeth mom!" big_smile

#2 2011-01-22 19:21:26

SilentKiller
So very silent its killing

Re: Am I A Werewolf/Therian?

I dont think so. maybe its just your hormones.

Having faith is better than nothing.

Dont worry I wont bite you. I only bite people I really like.

#3 2011-01-22 19:47:14

Randomwolf42
Random Wolf [Moderator]
Website

Hello. We have a few topics for that, I suggest you read this thread: http://www.forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=4240
As well, this thread has a lot of people asking the same question, if you read through it, you may find your answer in the replies: http://www.forum.werewolfcafe.com/viewtopic.php?id=3026

#4 2011-01-22 23:43:51

White Wolf
Dreamer of the East [Moderator]
Website

Your birthday's on a full moon every year?

Nos totus take diversus semita ut a similis fortuna per sapientia, vires, quod fides in divinus nostrum maioribus socius.

#5 2011-01-23 10:37:22

MadScientisit

Ever since I was born also I think I didn't put enough information to calculate my race. My nails grow very fast like I have to clip them once a week or more. I'm really hairy. I hate loud music. I bit my dad once lol. When I go to the zoo, when I see the wolfs I feel a connection. Well please try to calculate what I am Human, Werewolf/Therian/Lycan. I also want to know if everyone on werewolf cafe is a werewolf?

I fight for my kind! I live for my kind! I'll bite people who offend,threaten,endanger my kind!

#6 2011-01-24 01:40:16

Moonlit Hunter

MadScientisit wrote:

Ever since I was born also I think I didn't put enough information to calculate my race. My nails grow very fast like I have to clip them once a week or more. I'm really hairy. I hate loud music. I bit my dad once lol. When I go to the zoo, when I see the wolfs I feel a connection. Well please try to calculate what I am Human, Werewolf/Therian/Lycan. I also want to know if everyone on werewolf cafe is a werewolf?

Nothing in this post or your first post indicates being a werewolf. Could you have that kind of personality and be a werewolf? Sure. Could you have that kind of personality and be nothing but a regular human? Sure. You aren't giving any information yet that is helpful.

#7 2011-01-24 07:58:21

MadScientisit

Sorry I Knew I missed some things out lemme think oh ya. I have sharper k-9 teeth than alot of people in my school. I have sharper senses than alot of people like I could be outside in the winter shoveling the snow in my driveway and I could smell my mom cooking brownies.(we keep the windows shut) My friends think I look like a werewolf. Agerssion is overwhelming sometimes.

#8 2011-01-24 08:06:06

Sasquatch

Sorry kid, but all of these things are things that any other person could have. Hate to break it to you but you're probably just a regular teenager. (I presume you're a teenager.)

#9 2011-01-24 08:17:42

ShadowTrail

Really? Then you must be a true werewolf. Please leave this boring forum and go to place where all real werewolf gather.

http://thepacksden.net/thepackboard/

#10 2011-01-24 10:52:42

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

You're probably not a werewolf. All your 'signs' are really nothing more than being a teenager. It's common for teenagers who are trying to find themselves to go through a period of thinking they are something 'otherwordly' like a vampire or werewolf, its a phase they go through. If you still feel the same way in 10-20 years, then we'll talk.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2011-01-24 19:40:15

MadScientisit

Eh ohwell Do you belive in werewolfs? (im ont a teen lol)

Last edited by MadScientisit (2011-01-24 19:40:40)

#12 2011-01-24 21:08:50

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Outside of therianthropy? No, I don't believe in werewolves. I like the idea of them though.

Apologies, I was just garnering your age from the way you write, your vocabulary and the content. Not many adults write the way you do.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#13 2011-01-25 07:54:12

MadScientisit

Oh what do you mean by the way I write? Alo you don't have to apologies for calling me a teen it's ok lol.

Board footer