The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-01-30 13:59:26

Dispater

Romance / Erotic Werewolf Fantasy Story

Before I begin with writing this experimental story I was kind of wondering how you all would feel about such a story.  The last thing I'd want to do is to offend anyone here, but I genuinely feel as though I may have a tale worth telling with an adventurous and action packed plot and some very steamy moments thrown in as well.  I'd appreciate a little feedback before I begin posting the actual story, but I guess if worse comes to worse I guess I could only get myself kicked of the sight and possibly banned as well.

#2 2011-01-30 15:16:05

Dispater

Re: Romance / Erotic Werewolf Fantasy Story

Heck!  Screw it!  I'm posting the first part now and you can all either encourage me are chase me off the forums, but in any case I hope to get some kind of feedback.  Here you go.  Feast your Eyes...

Chapter 1

Lily was running for her life through a frozen landscape of snow with more of the white stuff falling heavily from the sky.  The goblin scavenging party was only a few strides behind her.  Their exact distance she wasn’t sure, she didn’t dare risk looking over her shoulder for fear the precious second a glance would take might be all it took for the ugly green humanoids to catch her.  It wasn’t even a minute ago one of them had been able to flank her and had managed to grab a hold of her shirt.  Luckily the human shirt wasn’t meant to fit the small frame of a halfling and the entire thing was very loose, hanging around her like an oversized night gown.  The goblin had sank its fingers into the folds of the loose fabric thinking it had finally caught her, but she was extremely agile and without missing a step allowed the shirt to slip off over her head and kept on with her desperate run for freedom.  Unfortunately for her the weather was below freezing and she could ill afford the loss of even that piece of ridiculous clothing.  All she had left on her body to protect her from the cold was the shirt of a human child that was a bit too tight and her slippers.  At least she had been fortunate enough to find an old burlap sack and some twine to wrap around her feet to make stepping through the snow a little more bearable, but it was far from adequate for this harsh environment and if she somehow managed to evade her goblin pursuers then she would likely die from the cold.  Still though, even that fate would be more welcoming than to suffer at the hands of the invaders sweeping across these lands like a plague.

She had seen how all the other Flower girls were mistreated and some of the awful things the soldiers did to them for their own perverse pleasure was beyond imagining.  It was as though their painful screams fed the lust of their rapists and drove the savages into an even wilder sexual frenzy until they eventually killed the woman they were playing with.  Lily was tiny compared to the rest of the women of her brothel so she was able to hide in places no one thought to look.  Somehow she had been lucky enough to survive in the ruins of the city of Horoth for nearly a week with the occupying soldiers continuing their ravaging of everything and everyone in sight.

Bit by bit she had managed to collect supplies under the cover of darkness and she was ready to make her attempt at sneaking out of the city before she lost her sanity with sights and sounds of the unbelievable depravity she had ever bore witness to.  Lily had seen more than her share of the unconscionable horrors humans were capable of inventing for the sake of fulfilling their lust.  Working as a flower girl, which was nothing more than an elite prostitute catering to the upper class, made her privy to such things, but nothing in all her worst nightmares could compare with what she had been witness to after Horoth was invaded.

Somehow she had to get out of that place and she had collected what meager supplies she could.  She had just about made it to the outer wall when she was caught by a guard she had mistaken for a passed out drunk in the corner of the barrack stables.  Before she could make her way to the secret exit hidden by the surplus hay in the back, the guard who looked more like a ruffian snatched her off the ground.  He easily overpowered her, holding her aloof painfully by her wrists while tearing off every layer of clothing as if she were a piece of fruit.

Oh how she wanted to scream her head off knowing full well what fate would have had in store for her if that man had been able to have his way with her.  Others would’ve come to join in the fun and due to the vast difference in their size compared to her; she wouldn’t have survived the hour.  Somehow she managed to keep calm enough to seduce the eager fellow, telling him if he kept quiet he could have her all to himself and she would even be willing to please him.  Once she informed the guard she was a trained professional and did this sort of thing for a living he was very agreeable to see what rewards his silence could reap.

With her insisting, he let her be on top and she had to endure his rough hands latching onto her thighs pulling her more deeply into herself than she was comfortable with, all the while pretending he was great and she was enjoying herself.  She only had to suffer the man-handling for a few seconds before she was able to lean far enough back to where she retrieved his dagger from its sheath and slipped it between his ribs where his heart was supposed to be.  However, she doubted such men had hearts so she hoped it struck something else vital enough to kill. 

Unfortunately a combination of stupidity and intoxication was enough to make the monster incapable of realizing he was supposed to be dead and he knocked her off of him with powerful backhand that hit her like a club, sending her flying across the floor of the stable.  The next thing the idiot did was get up screaming for help, stumbling out the barnyard door.  By the time Lily recovered her senses enough she knew she only had seconds to grab whatever was in reach and head out the secret escape hatch.  She was also smart enough to know she needed to maneuver her way out so that the hay would fall back into place, covering her exit and ensuring she’d get away.

That had all been an hour ago and now she was praying somehow she might be lucky enough to escape her latest threat.  Still though, if the goblins captured her, at least her fate would be a lot better off in their hands than the human invaders.  It was more than likely the worst thing she’d have to worry about would be getting roasted over a fire pit, which was far better treatment than what she could expect from the human beasts.

Lily could hear the excited chatter of the goblins speaking to one another as they tried to assemble some spur of the moment coordination to trap her, but she doubted the dimwitted creatures would need to be overly clever.  The cold and her frantic sprint were sapping her limbs of every ounce of strength and based off the sounds the goblins were making she could tell they were getting closer with every second.  She did her best looking around trying to find something in her surroundings to use to her advantage, but there was nothing to be seen in the wide open field.  Even if there was anything in the distance she couldn’t see it with the precipitating snow reducing visibility to less than a hundred feet.

What else could she expect?  At least she wasn’t going to suffer as everyone else had back in Horoth.  She had that much to be thankful for.

A hand snatched her by the wrist and to her surprise she found herself being lifted off of the ground.  The goblins weren’t much taller than she was which made her predicament all the more disorientating, but she didn’t have to time to figure out what was going on.  She had only one goal and that was to do everything in her power to get away.  She wiggled, kicked, and swung with her free hand, but the ham fist locked onto her wrist would not let go and lifted her much higher into the air than she expected.

The next thing she knew she was riding bareback on a horse with a rider behind her.  In her confusion and with the surrounding snow muffling sounds she didn’t see the approach of the unknown rider nor realize it had been he who had grabbed her and lifted her off her feet.  One of the nearby goblins made a lunge for the horses flank, but its face met with the heel of her would be rescuer, and then the horse was galloping forward easily outdistancing the little green savages.

Lily tried to twist around to get a better look at her mysterious savior but he had one of his arms securely wrapped around her midsection and hugging her tightly against himself.  She knew the stranger had to be a man, because much like herself he was nearly all bare skin and she had the shocking sensation of his male parts touching her backside.
Once she understood the man behind her was human she focused on trying to figure out who he was and hoped that he wasn’t a member from the invading army.  She could tell that he at least had some kind of heavy cloak tied around his neck and the weight of it resisted flapping in the wind.  As she was able to steal more glances of him she witnessed a dark band of iron around his neck which she knew a collar of slavery.

This man must have been a slave to one of the many rich estate holders in the surrounding country side of Horoth, and likely one of the many who also worked the land growing and harvesting the crops.  They were riffraff, beggars or even criminals and it was rare to ever hear the likes of such individuals being treated well.  They were often stripped of any kind of belongings including the very clothes off their back.  They were only allowed such things if the work conditions required it and even then many of the slave drivers cared little enough to see to it.  And with that thought she dared to wonder about the nature of the human who had rescued her from being killed by goblins.

The man behind her felt as though he had an excellent physique and the arm that held her irresistibly in place demonstrated quite clearly his strength.  It was like an iron bar, yet he had enough care to make sure his hold on her didn’t crush her small frame.  Worst of all it was quite hard to ignore the fact that he wasn’t wearing anything besides the cloak.  Lily’s long hair acted as a makeshift barrier, but it wasn’t enough to shield her from feeling his genitals being pressed up against her.

If he were less than decent man, which judging by his build he hardly seem to fit the profile of street riffraff or a beggar, then there was a chance he might have intentions to take her for himself, but since he didn’t show any signs of being excited with the reality of having a warm female body moving against him with the galloping pace of the horse she was becoming increasingly more concerned with the thought that perhaps he was deranged in some fashion.  Horrible ideas began to fill her head with all the potential things he might do with her and she started to keep an eye out for any means of escape.

“If you don’t keep the cloak wrapped about you better then your frostbite is going to get worse,” he warned her. “You know what happens to frost bitten limbs, don’t you?”

Lily knew he spoke the truth, but despite the necessity of keeping herself warm she wasn’t quite willing to offer him even more access to her scantily clad body.  If she had something else to cover her lower half besides her long hair which extended past her butt, then she might be willing to overlook the uncomfortable situation.

“Stop being stubborn, and get yourself warm while you can.  We won’t have this horse for too long.”

Without waiting for her cooperation he took the edges of the cloak and enfolded her with its heavy protection.  He wasn’t exactly gentle with his actions, but then again he also had to concentrate on steering the brown stallion.  The heavy material was even able to cover her feet and with the warmth trapped beneath the blanket feeling returned to her extremities along with the nasty pins and needle sensation.  She was amazed with how much heat was able to stay trapped under the one barrier and she found herself more eager to welcome its protection then she thought was proper.

Just as she was beginning to allow herself to appreciate the reprieve from the cold she became acutely aware of the warmth radiating off of his body and the sudden stiffness of his member pressing against the lower half of her back.  The moment only became more awkward as the seconds ticked by and she felt rigid with fear that the stranger might try to do something to her against her will after all.

It was true during her career as a Flower girl she had subjected herself to more demeaning things than she cared to remember but that didn’t mean she had to lose herself entirely to the job. Compared to the many things she had engaged in with her clients this was tame, but she was no longer a play thing for anyone ever again.  It was her intention upon fleeing Horoth to end that part of her life.  She had no idea what she was going to do or where she was headed, but she believed anywhere would be better.

“Perhaps you wouldn’t mind if I rode behind you, sir,” she suggested hoping he might show some respect.

“Not until we clear the fields and foothills.  There are goblins everywhere.  They’ve come out of their warrens to take advantage of what the war parties have left in their wake.”

Suddenly, as if to prove the strangers point, a poorly made spear came sailing across their path less than a humans arm’s length from their heads.  A pair of goblins popped out of snow banks from up ahead in an explosion of snow and the evil humanoids held in their hands light crossbows each loaded with a quarrel and aimed at them.  There wasn’t time for any fancy maneuvering to dodge the assault, and in addition there were other goblins closing in from behind them and to the sides.  The only real option available was to ride straight ahead and hope the goblins equipped with the crossbows had bad aim, although at pointblank range it would be unlikely they would miss.

Her rider pushed the horse forward while at the same time leaning himself over her sandwiching her body between the animal and his.  His weight crushed her into the horse’s back and squeezed the air out of her lungs, and the cloak blocked her from being able to see anything of their surrounding.  The only indication she had of what was going on were the frustrated screeches of the goblins as the pair of them broke free of the ambush and outdistanced any potential pursuit. 

Her rider remained covering her until he was certain the danger had passed and when he lifted his weight off of her he did so awkwardly, as if one of his arms wasn’t functioning properly.  When she was able to finally examine the cause it was as she had feared.  One of the crossbow bolts had found its mark and had implanted itself deeply into his shoulder.

Lily twisted her head around as best she could to look into the face of this unusual man who had selflessly protected her twice.  Before she had questioned his motivation, but now the bad things she had envisioned seemed less likely.  She found herself worried for his condition and wondered how fatal the wound might prove to be.  If he was concerned his face certainly didn’t show it and he kept his eyes sharply focused on their surroundings watching out for any more potential attackers.

“Don’t worry about me.  I’ll be fine.”

“Fine!?  You’ve got a bolt half buried in your arm!  I’d be shocked if it didn’t touch your bone!”

“You’re right.  The cloak tugging is aggravating it.  Think you can pull it out for me?”

“Are you crazy?  With a wound like that you’ll lose too much blood.  We need to find a safe place to stop and bandage it up properly.”

“I’m not stopping this horse; because once it stops it’s not going to move again.  I’ve been running it too hard and its likely going to die, but it should get us close enough to the mountains to where we can cover the rest of the distance on foot.”

“Please tell me you have some gear stashed away some where, because there’s no way we’re going to survive going across mountainous terrain with what we have.”

“We don’t have much of a choice.  Everywhere south of the mountains are rampant soldiers and we won’t survive too well in that crowd.  We’re better off roughing it through the wild until we come out on the other side of the mountain range.”

“You’re insane!  We barely have any clothes covering us we’ll freeze to death before we see tomorrow’s sunrise.”

“No we won’t.  Stick with me and I’ll get us through.”

“How?”

Her question was never met with an answer.  Instead he kept scanning the shaded white horizon for potential trouble and continued pushing the horse forward at a pace it surely would not be able to hold up against.

Lily couldn’t decide if she liked this man or not, or more accurately, she corrected her thoughts, if it was going to be safe enough to throw her lot in with him.  He seemed more than willing to sacrifice himself to protect her which was certainly noble, and maybe even suggested she might be able to trust him with her life, but there was something about him she wasn’t entirely comfortable with and his crazy plan to head into the mountains seemed like a suicide plan based on what they had with them.  In addition he was planning on running the horse they were riding to death further decreasing what little resources they had.  Lily wasn’t to keen on the needless killing of animals and she thought it more humane to let the trusting animal go so it might at least have a chance to survive on its own.

On the other hand if she chose to leave this man she was with then what chance would she have on her own, and where could she possibly go?  They were in the middle of no where miles away from anything.  If she left him now there was no way she’d survive.  In truth she didn’t have a choice and thought it better not to argue with his plan that he had already fully committed them to.  She stayed quiet and kept herself buried beneath the warmth of the cloak.  Lily let her thoughts wander as to what fate she might expect for herself within the next few days and wondered how much longer she might live.  She was at least appreciative that he no longer sporting a full erection and poking her in the back with it.

They made it halfway through the foothills when they were attacked again by another band of goblins.  This one, however, was more organized and had greater numbers than the previous ambush.  As before he pushed her forward and shielded her with his body while they let their steed carry them through the threat.  Unfortunately the animal didn’t make it all the way through before it collapsed from one of the goblins getting close enough to cut into its front leg with a rusty short sword.  The powerful creature went down hard throwing its passengers over its head and the goblins from the front of the ambush rushed in to surround their victims.

They had two goblins to deal with in their immediate vicinity and her stranger didn’t waste a single second in confronting them.  He was up on his feet before she had fully recovered the tumble and told her to keep behind him.  As she was coming to her senses she saw him reach up with one of his hands and wrench out the bolt that she had neglected to pull free from his shoulder before.  In truth the fact that it was still there had slipped her mind.  She had been too consumed with their present and future and had forgotten all about the wound, and now there he stood carelessly ripping the bolt out of his own shoulder and letting the heavy cloak drop over Lily covering her entirely.  He advanced toward the first goblin with cold, deadly intent.

The ugly green man wielded a dagger and showed no signs of being afraid of using it against his human opponent.  He dove forward with the dagger tip leading, but he had no skill and the stranger easily sidestepped the reckless attack and countered with his own.  He swung the crossbow bolt overhead driving it deep in to the back of the goblin’s neck killing the evil creature instantly.  The second goblin was in the middle of trying to circle around his other side and tried demonstrating a little more intelligence with its attack by swiping with its dagger, aiming for the belly of the naked human towering over him.  His lightening reflexes served him as well as they had before and leaned back putting him less than an inch out of range of the sharp metal.  Much faster than either the goblin or Lily expected the stranger snapped his body back toward the goblin, grabbed its arm, and forced it to bend at the elbow, embedding its own weapon into the things throat. 

The man was about to head back to Lily, but in a split second of reconsideration he quickly snatched the dagger from his lasts victims dying hands and then returned to her in a hurry.  The other goblins from the beginning of the ambush were fast approaching their location and if they stayed much longer they could easily be over taken by shear numbers.

“Get on my back!” he ordered her in a voice that allowed no room for disagreement while at the same time snatching the cloak away from her she was trying to hold closely around herself to preserve what little heat was left.

Lily opened her mouth in shock and was about to say something in protest despite his urgent request.  But he cut her off by repeating his same words adding “Now!” to emphasize there wasn’t any time to waste.  She jumped onto his back throwing her arms over his shoulder and gripping his sides with her knees while at the same time he tossed the winter cloak over his back shielding her from the continuously falling snow and the frigid cold of the air.

He didn’t have time to tie the draw strings to the cloak and made her hold it in place.  With both of his arms he reached around his back to brace her bottom and to help keep her from sliding off as he set forth at a solid jog in which the goblins couldn’t hope to keep up with.

Once again she found herself completely dependent on this stranger for her survival and although she appreciated him she was also dissatisfied with the fact without him she wouldn’t have any chance at all of surviving long.  For now there was no choice but to cling to him and pray that somehow he could pull them through what lay ahead.

Last edited by Dispater (2011-01-30 15:16:56)

#3 2011-01-30 15:29:03

hayden09

Im really liking the story, Storyline reeled me in:) Cant wait to read more:) GREAT WORK!!

#4 2011-01-30 15:32:42

Dispater

Sweet I'll press on then smile

#5 2011-01-30 15:36:36

hayden09

Why would you get banned for posting this story?

#6 2011-01-30 15:40:50

Dispater

Oh well lets just say I have plans for some rather sexual scenes and I'm not entirely sure how descriptive they're going to be.  But, yes there's definitely going to be sex in this story not too dissimilar to what you may find in some of those romance novels.

#7 2011-01-30 15:41:13

hayden09

You should check out the first chapter of the story im working on and let me know ur feedback!smile

#8 2011-01-30 15:42:07

hayden09

I Love paranormal erotic stories so im very excited to read more:)

#9 2011-01-30 15:56:16

Dispater

Hehe then I'm thinking you might like this one.  I intend on doing it tastefully or maybe a more proper way of saying it is creatively.  My only misgivings is that some readers might find my work too... how shall I say... risque.  But I think even if they do the plot line will still be captivating enough to entice them to read on.

#10 2011-01-30 15:58:11

Dispater

Oh and I will check out your story and let you know what I think.  I almost missed that post / request.  I'll probably read it tonight and get back to you at some ungodly hour because I sleep very sporadically.

#11 2011-01-30 16:26:54

hayden09

lol thats fine I work until 11 tonight anyhow so I will b awake:) And I am very interested in your story! I love reading Paranormal Erotic Novels:)

#12 2011-01-31 17:28:53

Dispater

It's been a while since I've read a good sex scene in a novel I liked.  So in the following I tried to make it into something I thought would be intense and interesting enough to read.  I'd love to hear any pointers or advice from anyone else who likes reading this stuff.

Nightfall was almost upon them and the looming shape of the mountains ahead were finally becoming visible.  It also helped that the snowfall was slowing down and the storm clouds overhead were at long last breaking apart. She had to admit to herself she didn’t know how he could continue to plunge his bare feet into the knee deep snow time and time again without suffering from the affects of the numbing cold or worry of the inevitable frostbite she was sure had to be destroying his legs.  Yet, somehow he continued to press on maintaining the same tireless pace he had started out with.  The physical exertion was making his body generate a lot of heat and she had no concerns with her own body keeping warm.  The main complaint she had was something she kept to herself which was how sweaty and slippery his skin had become.  She was partly disgusted, but at the same time how could she be ungrateful.  He was keeping her alive.

After enduring what felt like several hours of him carrying her in this manner she found her legs and arms getting tired of holding onto him and her chest was starting to hurt from all the bouncing.  The discomfort was quickly mounting up to become more than she could tolerate, and she knew she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer.

“So what now hero?” she asked in a gyrating voice as she was jostled nonstop from his constant movement. “Are you expecting to be able to keep up this pace for the next several days without rest, because let me tell you I won’t be able to.”

"Hold on.  Just a little further and we'll stop for the night."

She did her best to maintain her grip on him, but it was no use.  Her inner thigh muscles were sore from holding her own weight against the constant shifting of his body and she was hardly using the strength of her arms anymore to keep herself from falling off.  He was doing most of the work making her stay in place by hunching over, keeping one hand in front to hold onto her arms, and his second hand bent around his back cupping her ass so she didn’t slide off.  If she wasn't feeling so exhausted then she might have asked him to remove his hand from where it was.

They were frequently passing more and more pine trees covered in layers of snow and the further they went the larger the trees became.  It wasn’t long until the stranger was carrying them through a semi-dense forest of pines and miniature oaks.  At last they were leaving the goblin infested foothills behind and were beginning their trek up hill and onto the first of many mountains.  If fate had it in the cards then maybe she might even live to see the other side of the harsh terrain and be able to bask in the natural warmth of spring.

The sun had completely set and the clearing sky permitted glimpses of the nearly full moon with it’s light, when the clouds permitted it, greatly amplifying the pure white blanket of snow that covered the entire landscape.  Lily didn’t know what sort of night creatures roamed this area on the edge of the civilized lands, or in the case of the recent warmongers, not so civilized lands, but she didn’t not finding out first hand.  She hoped he meant what he said and they were indeed stopping somewhere soon.  Moving about in the undisturbed snow and with the amount of natural light the moon was giving off made them stand out like a virgin’s first time in a brothel.

He slowed his pace down and she raised her head from where it was resting in the nook of the back of his neck.  She looked around alert for either refuge or a threat, but didn’t see any.  She was taken by surprise when he headed straight into one of the large pine trees and pushed his way past its lower branches.  Lily almost got a face full of snow and pine needles, but she was quick enough to duck her face back into the sweaty warmth of his skin.  When she felt he had pushed his way through to the trees center she lifted her head in time to see he was lowering her to the ground.  She slid off of him very ungracefully with legs that were too stiff from the strain of remaining locked into one position.  There was no way she could support her own weight and she let herself collapse to the ground.  He let her take the cloak with her, making sure it shielded her from the ground, and was quick to ensure it stayed wrapped around her, trapping in every bit of precious body heat.

Lily looked around and was barely able to see anything in the darkness other than the moving silhouette of the human she was with.  She’d never imagined underneath these natural steeples would be a secluded shelter from the outside environment.  It was similar to what she imagined a tent might be like.

The man leaned his head close to her ear and whispered, “Stay here.”

Imitating him she asked in quiet voice, “Why?  Where are you going?”

“I’m going to see about collecting a bit of wood and try my luck at making a little fire for us, and if where really lucky I might even be able to find us a bit of food.”

With those last spoken words he slipped out of the pine shelter, leaving Lily alone in the quiet darkness.  His absence was so abrupt it left a deafening silence in his wake.

Lily held the cloak tightly around her like a makeshift cone with her head remaining the only visible part poking out the top.  She passed the time rubbing her toes and fingers trying to get the blood circulating through them again, and wishing she could have a nice warm bath to wash off the sweat that covered the entire front of her.  There was no telling for sure how much time went by with her sitting alone.  Gradually as her eyes became more accustomed to the black shadows she was able to make out some of the features within her shelter and where they had entered.  She kept her eyes trained on that entrance hoping her man wouldn’t be long in returning.

More time passed and the freezing temperature started to seep through the inadequate protection the cloak offered.  The fabric was meant for weather like this but this one article of winter gear wasn’t nearly enough to ward off the cold.  Lily pulled her knees close to her chest and looped her arms around them squeezing herself into a ball.  It wasn’t long before she was involuntarily shivering and then mere moments after that her teeth began chattering together.  Thoughts of whether or not her naked knight would ever return to her plagued her imagination, and she wondered if the space beneath this pine was going to become her frozen tomb.  The possibility crossed her mind that any wild beast with a fraction of intelligence might see their tracks left in the snow and follow them straight to this tree where they would discover a meek halfling barely able to move her freezing body to save herself.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when the lower branches of the tree rustled and shifted aside as something entered their camp.  A sigh of relief escaped her clicking teeth when she was able to make out the familiar shape of her human companion.  He moved about swiftly unwilling to slow down for second because if he did he knew the cold would begin to take its unforgiving toll on him.

“I need the string you have tied around your ankles,” he told her as he wasted no time sticking his hands beneath the folds of the cloak searching for her feet and untying the twine holding the burlap covering her feet.

Lily let him take what he wanted.  She was too cold to resist or to offer any assistance.  In fact she even thought her mind was beginning to process her surroundings with a delay which she knew was a very bad sign.  The man rummaged about in the darkness, somehow able to see better than she could, and she thought he was in the process of rubbing sticks together, attempting to use the friction to build a fire, but that was the last thing she was able to see.

The next thing Lily knew her heavy eyelids were opening to the soft glow of a tiny fire and she was laying horizontally, front to front with the human man.  His arms surrounded her holding her tightly against his broad chest and laying heavily across her upper body and waist with the cloak providing an additional tightness, cocooning the two of them from head to toe.  She kept herself still as awareness slowly crept its way back into her mind and she soaked in her surroundings.

She figured she must’ve fallen asleep, succumbing to the winter’s cold, and to save her from freezing to death the stranger encased her securely against him and let her soak in the heat from his own body.  Her head was turned to one side comfortably held just under his chin and lightly brushing against the iron collar he still wore around his neck.  She could tell by his even breathing he was most likely sleeping as she had been.  Exerting himself the way he had she figured he more than deserved the break.

Lily allowed her mind to slowly reawaken while she mentally assessed herself.  Her arms were tucked in at her sides with her balled up fists pulled in close to her shoulders.  She could feel her naked breast pressing against the skin of his chest and realized he had removed the tight green child’s shirt she had managed to forage before her escape from Horoth.  Even the useless slippers that had been on her feet underneath the burlap bags were stripped from her.  She was as bare as he was and acutely aware of how much of her flesh was touching his.  In addition, as before while they were riding on the horse, she could feel the firm rod of his cock compressed between them.  The base of it was touching her pussy and occasionally throbbed with need.

For a brief moment she wondered if he might have taken advantage of her while she was out cold, but she didn’t feel as though there had been any forced entry.  As she continued listening to her body examining its condition she was slightly surprised to feel the lips of her own nether region swell with need.  Then again perhaps it wasn’t all to surprising since her body was more than used to responding to such stimulation.

Lily made an attempt to shift her hips slightly before she wound up unwittingly soaking them both in her juices, but between the cloak and his arms there was no room to move.  The little bit of wiggling she managed to do only further increased her baser desire to feel him slip inside her.  Her sudden need rippled through her body and she was briefly paralyzed by the unexpected sensation.

She had engaged in countless acts of all types of sex.  Her experience not only encompassed humans, elves, and orcs, but whole list of humanoids, including some of which that weren’t.  On occasion she was even able to steal a few moments of pleasure for herself, but never had she experienced desire for anyone.  The feeling was entirely new and intoxicating, and the more she analyzed it the more she felt the need to possess him.

In some distant part of her mind she knew the attraction for this man was because of how he had saved her from the initial encounter with the goblins.  His timely arrival was uncanny, almost as if the fates had steered him straight to her.  And then there was how he shielded her with his own body taking a severe hit in the shoulder by a crossbow bolt and basically ignoring it until he required the projectile to kill the goblin that had maimed their horse.  He was brutal when he meant to be, and humane enough to care for her well being.  She had never imagined a human capable of such stamina as he demonstrated while carrying her on his back, and unceasingly plowing his way through the snow.  When she added it all up there was no way he could be human.  Then what was he?  Did it even matter?

It was obvious he desired her.  She felt him before when they were on the horse and the intensity of this situation was even more now than the first.  All rationale fled from her mind and the unfamiliar feeling of lust filled her entire being.

She wiggled and squirmed trying to stretch the bindings of the cloak so she could slide her hips up and shove her hands down to grab his dick.  It was thick and her tiny hands weren’t able to completely reach around the shaft.  For a split second her eyes widened wondering if she’d have a problem with his size, but there had been others of varying dimensions before that she managed to handle, plus she was already good and wet.  Any feelings of doubt were fleeting, and she was already spreading her legs to either side of him angling his penis to meet her opening.

His eyes started to open as her actions pulled him out of a deep sleep.  Before he fully awoke she had taken his manhood getting it thoroughly lubricated in her own fluids and was in the process of easing the tip of his head into her.

Her eyes fluttered from the sensation of the mushroom head spreading her open wide and the inner walls of her canal stretched to accommodate his girth.  The discomfort was minor compared to the pleasure she felt and she hungered to feel more of him fill her undeniable need.  The dead weight of his arms lifted off her back and his hands gently glided down both sides of her ribs exciting the receptive nerve endings sending even more waves of pleasure coursing through her body.  His strong hands drifted all the way to her hips where he grabbed a hold of her and took possession of her movements.  Smoothly he lifted her up and pulled her back down gradually letting himself go a little deeper each time.  He watched her, taking in the sight of her seductive form and being careful that his actions were only adding to her bliss and he didn’t thrust too deeply into her before she was properly ready for the full length of his cock.

He was amazing.  They had barely even begun to have sex and already she was losing her mind.  Her blood was on fire and she didn’t have to fake the soft moans of ecstasy escaping her lips with each of his measured thrusts.  Lily couldn’t stand the agonizingly slow pace any longer.  She needed to have the rest of him inside her that instant and she thrust herself unexpectedly into him.  She gasped with the sudden moment of him filling her to the limits of her comfort, and he waited before moving any further, making sure she could handle him.

She planted her hands on his pectorals and used her arms to push herself up giving even more leverage so she could control the depth of her insatiable lust.  Her body slid up and down on his perfectly sized penis driving herself harder and faster with each lunge, propelling her closer to the climactic end she so craved.

When it finally happened she couldn’t resist screaming out of pure ecstasy.  The orgasm was the most extreme she had ever enjoyed and it sent shudders all through out every muscle in her body.  The strength in her arms fled forcing her to fall on top of him, and she breathed rapidly trying to catch her breath.

Her mental clarity gradually returned as her breathing calmed, and the first thing she noticed was that his dick was still rock hard.  She smiled with the desire to keep going and her sexual appetite consumed her, dispelling fatigue like a burst of adrenaline.  She wanted to share with him the same release he had given her, and giving others pleasure was a skill she had been well trained in.

Lily returned to riding him, applying the tricks of her trade, but he resisted and didn’t allow her full possession of the reins.  Instead he took control of her and since he outweighed her and was clearly stronger than she was, she had no choice but to let him.  At first she was a little scared that his insistence for control might taint the whole wondrous experience, but then he continued to impress her by demonstrating his attentiveness to her needs and respect to her much smaller body.  She was possessed like an animal in heat and he was more than capable of fulfilling her needs.

After her fourth soul shaking orgasm she abandoned any thoughts of trying to please him and simply let him have his way with her.  After she came for the sixth time her body was sore all over from the recent trials of traveling through the worldiness and the sex marathon they had indulged in.  She understood she had greedily pushed herself past her normal limits and had to force herself to beg him to stop. Almost instantly physical exhaustion fell on her like a heavy blanket and she found herself falling irresistibly into a deep sleep.  She fell into unconsciousness lying on top of her lover, feeling completely secure and safe for the first time in her life.

Last edited by Dispater (2011-01-31 17:35:12)

#13 2011-01-31 17:47:44

hayden09

WOW:) Loving it! He almost has this mysterious thing going on I kinda like it! I love the fact that she woke him up the way she did (very nice)! GREAT WRITING!!

#14 2011-01-31 17:56:18

Dispater

Woot!  Woot!  I've never written anything like this before, but I've always had the desire to write one of those types of so called trashy romance novels, but do so with a story line that actually had an engaging plot.  Maybe for some women those typical books work for them, but I usually find the material basically all the same and constantly feeling as though if you've read one you've read 'em all.  I hate that!  Out of all the writers in the world you'd figure more than a handful of them could develop a worthwhile book.  Don't get me wrong, there are some out there, but definitely not enough to quench my need for a read.

Oh and if you haven't figured it out already, the guy Lily is with is the werewolf of the story.  It's not a huge spoiler, because you're going to find out soon enough anyways.

#15 2011-01-31 18:03:09

hayden09

Yea I kinda figured it out lol.....thats what im trying to do with my story also have a good storyline behind all the smut lol I love erotic novels only if there paranormal ones with action and good storylines lol!

#16 2011-02-01 11:55:51

Dispater

I'm going to try and squeeze in the beginning of the second chapter today sometime, but I doubt I'm going to have as much as I want prepared in time.
I let one of my real life friends read the first chapter and she said she was too disturbed by how descriptive the beginning of it was in regard to the rape and references to prostitution.  I thought it was a shame she wasn't willing to continue on reading beyond the first two pages.  She told me that if I was serious about making my work appealing to other women that I should tone down the beginning and tell it in less detail. 

I was wondering if there were any other girls out there willing to share their opinions and feelings about the story so far?  My opinion is that life isn't all fluffy and nice and if you want to drink from the cup the most memorable flavors are bitter sweet.

That reminds me of a dwarven fruit called Yumyuc.  Remind me to tell you guys about it some time.

Last edited by Dispater (2011-02-01 12:33:19)

#17 2011-02-01 12:14:07

Dispater

Screw it!  I'm content enough to give you the little bit of what have so far of the second chapter.
Feast your Eyes, and pay Homage!  Mwhaha!

Chapter 2

Lily woke up with the winter cloak comfortably folded around her, and she was lying on her side with her head resting against some sort of make shift pillow.  The pillow was one of the burlap bags stuffed with dead pine needles that covered the floor everywhere beneath the huge tree sheltering them.  She could tell it was daylight outside since not even the canopy of the tree and snow was thick enough to block the brightness out.  There were a few patches of direct sunlight filtering in from the top of the tree somewhere, and it added to the pleasant ambience making it easy to forget how deadly the winter cold actually was.  The air beneath their canopy had a pleasant toasty feel and the smell of meat cooking filled the air.  The hunger in the pit of her stomach brought her fully awake and her attention focused in on the wooden spit hanging over the small fire pit where her mysterious man was rotating some small creature he had managed to kill.

She propped herself up on her elbow so she could better admire the shapely figure of the human male.  He had thick black hair that naturally fell past his broad shoulders in smooth waves.  It also framed his face like that of a noble animal, and at the same time it added to his rugged handsome features.  The layers of muscles that encompassed his frame proved that he was of good health and knew how to take care of himself.  In her eyes he was tall, and she had to be less than three quarters of his height, but when she compared him to that of other humans he likely stood no more than average height, if not a bit shorter.  Where that might be a factor of confidence to some, it didn’t seem to be so with him.  Every movement he made was with purpose and sureness of himself.

A natural smile touched her entire face as she gazed up at the fine specimen crouching near with his back slightly turned to her.  She hadn’t the faintest idea of what she could’ve possibly have done to deserve the company of such a godsend.  The memory of the previous night surfaced to the front of her thoughts without any effort and she sucked in her lower lip biting it to try and keep her mind off of crawling across the floor cat-like and seducing him again.  Her body still felt the soreness of the abuse she had put it through all of yesterday and she needed to give it a chance to recover.

“You’re glowing brighter than the fire,” he spoke in a heavy rich voice.

She was amazed she hadn’t noticed all these things before, but then she figured the reason was due to the freezing temperatures robbing her mind of the details and making her thoughts sluggish.  It felt almost like she was seeing him for the first time, and she was more than pleased the dream she had been living was shallow compared to the reality.  She stopped biting her lip and let the smile she couldn’t hide return to her face.

“Do you have a name stranger?” she asked at the same time the unbelievable realization hit her she had never even considered asking him before.  She must have been more out of it than she had originally thought.

He turned his head to look at her with wild untamed eyes revealing a controlled sense of power as if all creatures were his prey and he was the dragon with undisputed dominion over all living things.  This man had an unbreakable spirit and considering where they had both come from that was a miraculous trait to claim.

“I have two, but you can call me Valkyre.  What name may I call you by?”

“I… I’ve only ever been called Lily, but I know that’s not my real name.  Where ever I’m from and who ever I used to be are memories that are no longer mine.” For a brief moment her thoughts drifted and she dared to dream of the possibility of discovering who she had been before her life as a Flower girl.  She always imagined it might be someone of importance or else why even bother having her past erased.

“Sounds like there’s a story to your past, and one that may or may not be worth searching for.”

She was about to add to his comment when all of a sudden another realization hit her.  He had taken a solid hit to the shoulder by a bolt and concern for his wound absorbed her attention.

“Your shoulder, how is it?” she questioned him while at the same time tossing back the layer of the cloak covering her nude body and getting to her feet so she could examine his left shoulder where she clearly remembered the crossbow bolt hitting him.

“I appreciate you concern, but you needn’t worry about that.”

True to his comment there wasn’t the slightest indication of ever having been a wound.  She touched the skin where she had witnessed the injury and it was smooth, bearing not even the hint of a scar, or an indentation of the deep hole that should have been there.

“I don’t understand?  How can this be, unless you’re not human.”

Vlakyre didn’t answer her directly, but instead looked at her with a calm, reassuring smile and said, “What if I’m not?  Would it matter?”

She looked deeply into his feral green eyes searching for the truth he was keeping from her and instinctively they found their eyes locked into an in depth gaze of one another’s souls.  Lily welcomed it and demonstrated she wasn’t afraid by bringing her hand up to lightly touch the side of his face encouraging him to not turn away.  She leaned in even closer wanting to absorb everything she found about this wonderful man.  Buried and blended into the distant colors was a lifetime of experiences.  She had the sense he had seen many wondrous places as well as nameless horrors that had left scars on him in unseen ways.  He seemed to be a man of character and discipline who answered to no one but himself.  There was also the feeling he had known what it was like to love and have lost, and the taint of bitter hatred replaced by the empty satisfaction of revenge.  Somehow through it all, his passion for life still remained indomitable and his will to press on was nothing short of awe-inspiring. 

“What are you hiding?  What do you not want me to know?” Her face was just a couple of inches from his and the breath of her gentle whisper flowed over him like a sweet caress. 

He closed his eyes and his nostrils flared open with a controlled deep inhalation of her scent as though he were savoring the taste of a fine wine.  She closed her eyes and found herself sharing the precious moment with him, and instinctively she leaned in even closer until her lips met his in a slow, gentle kiss.

Never had Lily offered another man more than what she was giving now.  She rarely ever kissed and normally such things were reserved for only those who were willing to pay extravagant prices.  This was the first time she had ever willingly engaged another individual on such a personal level.  Her mouth embraced his in a deliberate and sensuous manner making her feel light headed as if she had just tasted the most deliciously intoxicating drink imaginable.  Her heart raced wildly pumping blood furiously through out her body and she could tell her skin had turned burning red in color.  She wished she could make this precious moment last a little longer, but she knew it was the desire of an addict.  There wasn't enough time in all of forever to satisfy her thirst for him.

Her need to breath caused her to gradually pull away before she passed out from lack of oxygen.  She gave him up reluctantly and his actions told her he must've felt the same way about her.  The moment was thick and heavy with passion yet it had been so incredibly slow and measured it only served to make the entire experience even more enchanting.  Once again she was caught up in the wonderment of how, through all the twists and turns in life, had she ended up with a man like him?

Last edited by Dispater (2011-02-01 12:28:37)

#18 2011-02-01 13:03:59

hayden09

Well I am a female and I cant get enough of your story, You keep enough mystery and wondering in the storyline I just want to know whats coming next! And yes you right life isnt perfect and there are things happening everyday that not many peole want to think about so it nice to read a story thats not always picure perfect storyline! Keep it coming:)

#19 2011-02-01 13:04:34

hayden09

people*

#20 2011-02-01 13:06:29

Dispater

I think my favorite part so far is typing out these sexually charged scenes.  I'm a little rough around the edges but I'm getting better.

#21 2011-02-01 13:11:58

hayden09

Im pretty rough around the edges myself lol....I think your better than I am lol!

BTW i posted 2nd part to my story!

#22 2011-02-01 13:19:58

Dispater

Yes I saw it posted and I will most definitely read it very soon, and respond to it.  I just want to squeeze in as much writing time as can get before I run out of time.

#23 2011-02-01 13:28:05

hayden09

Lol i understand....well im looking foward to reading more!

#24 2011-02-02 06:42:10

Ridgewolf

Great writting, ill read cahpter 2 beginning tomorrow (today?) and then ill reply in a fuller context...

Its 12:44am lol.

Again, awesome writting big_smile

Wolfs 'n' Minecraft <3

#25 2011-02-02 14:21:00

Dispater

I'm not done yet with the second chapter but I got a little more done between moments of free time at work.
Don't enjoy the story too much yet.  You might want to save yourself for some of the more passionate scenes coming up soon wink

She stared silently at him and felt his muscles flex, taking a deep breath to steady the wild emotions he had brewing inside.  Without breaking eye contact she let her hand glide down his thick neck, over his powerful chest and the tight muscles of his abdomen until her delicate fingers touched the semi-hard flesh of his penis.  He suddenly sucked in air through his clenched teeth and the shaft of his manhood instantly expanded, becoming stiff as a metal rod in her hand.  She witnessed the affect ripple through his body in a wave of tensing muscles.  Her hand squeezed his cock while she began stroking the impressive tool that had given her unbelievable pleasure like she had never known before.  She had barely begun to work him when a glazed look washed over his eyes in a matter of seconds and she wondered if he was ready to cum so soon.  Before she even had the chance to slow the motion of her hand so she could draw the moment out his awareness snapped back into focus and he moved swiftly grabbing her wrist.  Despite the sudden reaction he still held her arm like that of a stem to a rose and he gently pulled her hand away from his stiff dick that was aching to release its fluids.

She looked down at what he was doing and then back up at his face in confusion.  Valkyre breathed in deeply trying to master the passion that was on the brink of consuming him.

She stared at him hoping to discover the reason for his actions. “Did I do something wrong?”

"No.  Of course not.  You're just more than I expected."

She continued to stare at him, trying hard to read what lurked below the surface of this man who had given her more consideration and respect than anyone had in all of her life.  She knew well how to bring physical pleasure to those she touched and he was clearly enjoying the way she rubbed him, so when he suddenly removed her hand she was shocked.  It felt like rejection which was another alien emotion she wasn’t’ used to.  Her confidence wavered and standing in his presence completely naked made her feel exposed and vulnerable.  Even though she wanted to cover herself she stood her ground, and focused her attention on discovering the reason behind his unusual response.

"Please, if there's something else you'd rather I do, you need only say so."

"Oh, Lily," he spoke her name with a sigh of sympathy which only made him seem more of a mystery. "You don't have to treat me like this."

"But what if I want to?"

“I’m not one of your clients you need to serve.”

"But I'm afraid if I don't keep your interests you might abandon me." Her voice quivered at the very end of her sentence and there was no doubt she understood how in their current situation such an action would be equivalent to condemning her to death.  She didn't possess the survival skills he had and without his body heat there was no way she'd be able to get far before the cold killed her or a hungry beast turned her into a meal.

He responded with a warm smile that reached the corner of his eyes, and since he still held onto her wrist he gently tugged as if he held a flower he wanted to bring closer so he might appreciate its fragrance.  Lovingly, he pulled her into himself enfolding her tiny body and demonstrating to her he would not give her up so easily.  One of his arms wrapped around her and held onto her hip of the opposite side, and his other bent vertically across her back where his hand was able to bury itself in the thick brown mess of her hair.

Lily slid an arm over his shoulder and did her best to reach around the massive frame of his upper body.  She welcomed the feel of him pressing up against her and the sensitive tips of her breast lightly brushed against his skin.  The casual contact made her nipples hard and they eagerly jumped to life without her consent anticipating the thrill of having more sex with this man.  But for reasons she couldn’t comprehend he didn’t want her in that way, and out of respect for his wishes she resisted the urge to act upon her instincts.

He held her there for a while breathing in her natural scent acting like he wanted to commit it to memory.  She could feel his erection grazing the side of her leg and as the seconds ticked by, gradually it lost its potency, but it didn’t revert completely to its normal relaxed state.  There was still that edge of sexual tension lingering between them neither one of them were willing to completely dismiss. 

Lily stood there praying that he’d never let her go, and her mind raced trying to rationalize why he declined her advances.  Yet for some reason his compassion toward her outweighed his basic desire to satisfy himself.  He was the kind of man that could only exist in a dream.  The pace of her heart started to speed up with panic at the thought of losing him if she couldn’t prove she had some value.  She didn’t want him just because he had made her feel like she was worth caring for, he also represented the lifeline she needed to live through this journey they seemed destined to share.

“I’m a city girl,” Lily started to speak her mind, “and I’m not in my element out here.  I haven’t the faintest idea of how to survive the wilds.  I can’t make anything, I’ve no knowledge of a trade, the only thing I can do so you don’t discard me is to provide you with companionship.  Without you this frozen land will kill me as surely as if I had remained in Horoth.  I don’t want to die.  All I am is what you’re holding right now, and if it doesn’t please you then what chance have I of seeing tomorrow’s sunrise?  I need you to want me.”

"I would've thought that after last night you'd be convinced of how much I enjoy your company?"

"Last night proved nothing to me other than your self control and how sensitive you are to a woman's desire.  You robbed me of the one thing I could possibly have given you.  You never once allowed yourself the pleasure of finishing, and even now as I held you in my hand you denied yourself.  Why?"

Lily felt his body shake with laughter and he squeezed her even tighter.  She couldn't believe his reaction.  He laughed at her!  Was there nothing normal about this human?

"Never before last night had I ever been more thankful for this enchanted collar."

"You make no sense."

"Do you know who the Velvet enchantress was?"

"Yes.  She’s a lady to one of the estate lords who died and never remarried.  Presumably she killed him, inherited his wealth and remained a widow.  I had the displeasure of attending a few of her parties, and they were quite perverse." She almost shuddered at the recollection, but quickly pushed it out of her mind.  Instead she moved her hands in tiny little circles over his back, using his physical presence as a reminder of how she was leaving that life behind her and had something better to look forward to.

"She was a very dark individual,” he continued where she could not, “and she wasn't called an enchantress for her looks alone.  Behind closed doors and in secret chambers in the basement she experimented with magic.  She specialized in crafting magical items like this one locked around my neck."

Lily pulled away from him, sensing she was about learn something important about Valkyre and she wanted to see his face so she had a chance to pick up on all the little nuances.

Last edited by Dispater (2011-02-02 14:39:38)

Board footer