The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-29 22:38:14

LycanKid
Website

talk to me about therianthropy!

i am a therian as well i was born one, and i want to know about you. Maybe we can help each other!

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#2 2009-06-30 00:23:04

WolfVanZandt
Website

Re: talk to me about therianthropy!

O.o

What kind of help do you need? I'm in pretty good shape on this end. (Well, okay, not pretty, but good.....that's it, I'm good.)

#3 2009-06-30 01:34:53

LycanKid
Website

well i cant shift yet but i do dream of being out in the woods,and have the urge to howl. also i read your page and my real name is Gavin Cranor. U were right about keeping it secret, and inspired me to tell my human name. ps my spirits name is Gawain Jaques or Jake

Why must all humans fear what they do not understand, why must they fear us, instead of try to understand us and accept our existance.  (Gavin aka Lycankid)

#4 2011-01-06 04:09:19

LycanKid
Website

I was a lost soul when I wrote what was above, as well as ignorent and young, I have long since learned, thanks to you pointing me to the werelist, my life has changed greatly simply to you pointing out the way, I now have a mate, friends who I can trust and are like family to me, and I have better learned about what and who I truly am, so I must say thank you, thank you for giving me my life back.

#5 2011-01-07 02:36:15

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Dude, what the heck are you talking about?  I don't remember this thread... I guess I missed my chance to troll it... :<

In any case, glad you're uh... happy?  Not really sure what you're going on about now...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#6 2011-01-07 04:40:55

ShadowTrail

Sherlawk be nice. LycanKid want to thanks forum for redirecting him to werelist, so this proove that work done here is necessary and usefull (and yes newbz trolling  is part of it big_smile )

btw LycanKid you are still young, you know this was year and half ago wink

Last edited by ShadowTrail (2011-01-07 04:41:11)

#7 2011-01-07 11:50:36

LycanKid
Website

Haha, thanks guys, but you know the amount of maturity gained in a year can be rather astounding, I have went through a great deal since. Anyway, it's kinda nice to be back, and I may start posting more often ^^

#8 2011-01-07 13:51:51

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

How was I not being nice?  I'm actually not sure what's going on here... Oh well...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#9 2011-01-16 22:17:49

Werewolf of Waldorf
Website

Dudeman! What are the chances of finding you again on here?! I vaguely remember when you registered back in '09 when I still lurked! I'm with SerpentineZebra off the Werelist. Glad you got yourself better together, and yeah, a lot of maturity can come through in a year: moving out did wonders for me on that one!

How to Fly:  1) Throw yourself at the ground.
                  2) Miss.

Douglas Addams: Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy

#10 2011-01-17 15:25:17

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

I kinda think the post with his real name in it should be deleted though.

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#11 2011-02-02 08:20:21

LycanKid
Website

Eh, it's just a name, not like I am bein looked for, lol
And yeah Waldorf, I know you and her XD

Board footer