The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-01 15:10:21

ShadrinaWolf

Tribal Bonds ?

So, Some people are believed to be Werewolves. I am one of them. The native people in my town have ancient believes of a shape-shifter who takes form of a man by day, and a wolf by night, and that all the tribal leaders came from these shape-shifters. It also says the first born great grandchild of each tribal leader will be born with full 'shape-shifter' or 'werewolf' powers and a wolf birthmark. I didn't know whether or not to believe this .. but I do have two birthmarks, one on my shoulder and one of a dog or wolf on my leg.
      They talk about tribal bonds. Two wolves are born and are exactly (or majorly) the same but are opposite gender. That, they could be born in western Canada and eastern Curacao (like my boyfriend and I) and live basically the same type of lives. The bond is usually greater then anything in the universe. One will feel what another feels, etc.
      However, there is a sexual side of this as well. It's said two can mentally me intimate with each other and feel it physically. There have been stories of virgin girls waking up pregnant etc in old folk lore.
      What are your thoughts on this? Can a girl get impregnated ?
-Shadi

#2 2011-03-02 01:47:13

Moonlit Hunter

Re: Tribal Bonds ?

What tribe/area/native customs do you hail from?

#3 2011-03-02 12:11:13

ShadrinaWolf

The Kwakwaka'wakw tribe. The Kwakwaka'wakw believed in many spirits and mythological beings. It was believed that every living thing had a spirit and had to be respected. They believe some shape-shifters to be thunder birds or whales, but the most well known and most shown around town in cravings and such is the wolf.

#4 2011-03-03 11:08:24

ShadrinaWolf

ShadrinaWolf wrote:

The Kwakwaka'wakw tribe. The Kwakwaka'wakw believed in many spirits and mythological beings. It was believed that every living thing had a spirit and had to be respected. They believe some shape-shifters to be thunder birds or whales, but the most well known and most shown around town in cravings and such is the wolf.

However, I could have also come from a tribe in Texas , Pennsylvania, or Saskatoon. My great grand-ma was born in Saskatoon and was part American, but she died and little is known about where she was born.

Board footer