The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-04-03 20:09:33

CassieRose
Website

What do you do in winter ?

When the snow covers the ground, do you still go outside and m-shift ? Do you wait until it goes away? Do you just shift inside ?
I've been waiting to go out and shift, snow is almost gone.

Also, how fast can you run on all fours ?

#2 2011-04-04 02:30:48

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

Re: What do you do in winter ?

You can't just bundle up and shift in the snow?  That sounds like it'd be fun...
I dunno, I have this "invisible fur" ability where I can give myself a fur-coat when it gets too cold as part of a shift, but that took alot of practice to do...  I'm in Florida too, where it doesn't get below 60 most nights, so it's not an issue unless it's one of those nights where it gets down below 40...

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

#3 2011-04-04 02:41:38

RedMoonstruck

I'm not a therian, but if I was, I'd probably hibernate. tongue During the winter I slow down and become a homebody. I sleep and eat a lot more, which I guess isn't altogether too uncommon. I live in Canada where the snow can pile up over your head and if I were an animal, I probably wouldn't be the burrowing kind...unless it's to make a den for the winter. tongue

Did you get a lot of snow down your way, CassieRose?

#4 2011-04-04 04:10:11

Moonlit Hunter

I spend a good deal more time outdoors in the winter than I do in the summer, because I get overheated too easily when I am moving around. That probably has a lot to do with being overweight. I also live with a Siberian Husky, and he demands more outside time when it is cold than when it is hot. We are on the same wavelength about that. We don't get a ton of snow here, but I appreciate what we do get. I have always enjoyed playing in the snow, and I still don't mind it when I have to do "grown-up" things like scrape ice off my car.

But I really can't say that I conciously go outside just to shift.

#5 2011-04-04 15:09:07

CassieRose
Website

Yeah we get a lot of snow hmm It really didn't start heavily snowing until January though hmm

Board footer