The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-14 02:34:19

WhiteWolfEgahi

Unnamed Teenage Girl Werewolf story (Debating on a title)

Well guys, I'm new here, and I've been working on this werewolf story for quite some time now.  As of right now, I'm only posting this one snipit of it, just to dab my toes in the water and see what people think of it.  This story is about a 16 year old girl named Emily Cooper, who discovers on her sixteenth birthday that she is decended from a long line of German and Austrian werewolves, and that she herself is one as well.  The werewolf lineage is on her mom's side, (who is also a werewolf) and her dad is a human.  Emily has a best friend named Trisha Everly, who knows of Emily's double life, and a boyfriend named Adam, who dosent know, but she desperately wants to tell him.  She also has a 13 year old brother named Mikey, who is jealous of her because he is not yet old enough to change.  These are just the bare basics, but trust me, it'll make more sense when I start posting more.   The werewolves in my story are slightly different from traditional stories, such as they do not begin changing until they reach the first full moon after their sixteenth birthday, and they are able to change into their wolf forms at will, but on full moon nights they are forcibly changed.  They also are able to keep full control of their wolf forms.  Okay, NOW you get to read the passage! XD  Without further delay, here it is. ^^

I could feel it coming, it was gonna happen at any time.   It was like I could actually feel the werewolf clawing away at my insides, and I wouldn't be able to supress it for too much longer.  I hid my claws in the pockets of my hoodie, and I could feel the newly forming fangs poking the insides of my mouth.  I was tense, and I couldn't help but fidgit around in my seat while Adam was talking to me, pretty much ingnoring him.  The pain began to get worse, and I started clutching the passanger seat through my hoodie pockets , clenching my teeth and whimpering under my breath trying to hold back a scream. 

"Hey, Em, you feelin' okay?"  I finally heard Adam say.  I let out a deep breath, closed my eyes and let my hair hang and cover my face.  I didn't know what to say to him, but I knew that I had to think of something fast.

"Yes.....I'm fine.......just getting a bit......carsick..."  At least it was a believeable answer, because he bought it.

"Well, alright then.  Don't worry, we'll be at your house in about 5 minutes or so."

"Crap...."  I thought, there was no way I was gonna hold back the change long enough to make it home, at least I didn't think so.  I turned my head to look out the window, trying desperately to keep myself calm.  Then something caught my attention in the side view mirror, my ears had started pointing. So while Adam continued to talk, I quickly pulled my clawed hands out of their conceiling pockets, and after pulling my hood up over my head, I hurridly put them back into hiding.

"This is bad...."  I thought to myself, "If I don't get home soon, then I'm gonna change right here in the car...."  I suddenly felt the familiar feeling of weightlessness, and everything began spinning, causing a massive sudden headache.  It forced me to let out a cry of pain, and it was definitely enough to get Adam's attention.

"Em, are you sure you're okay?"  He asked pleadingly, "I can pull over if you want me to."

"No!"  I retaliated.  He turned his head back and faced the road again, while adding a sarcastic

"Well soooorry......"

After realizing I had snapped at him, I said in a calmer tone, "I'm sorry.....but I really......really need......to get home...."  The sun had completely set at this point, and the full moon hovered slightly over the now speeding car.  I looked back into the side view mirror and opened my eyes, and I could see that they had turned into the familiar shade of bright glistening gold.  I closed them again, this time feeling around in the pockets for my sunglasses.  I took a sigh of relief when I pulled them out, and quickly stuck them on my face.  Finally, there it was up ahead, my house.  At that point I was ready to cry, mostly because I could not hold back the change any longer, but also the fact that I was finally home.  As soon as the car stopped at the end of my drive way, I swung open the door and ran like mad for the shed.  I could hear Adam call after me, and to keep him away I had to yell at him.  "DONT FOLLOW ME, STAY AWAY!"  He gave up his pursuit and stood there in the gravel for a moment, then ran inside to tell my parents that I was "getting sick" in the shed.  Meanwhile, I had already slammed the door and locked it behind me, silently thanking my dad for installing a lock to keep pearing eyes away.  In a matter of seconds I had every bit of clothing stripped off, my ability to breathe had become almost non exsistent, and I had finally started crying because the pain had built up inside of me to such an extent.  I lost the strength to stand, so I was forced to my hands and knees.  I was able to make myself become calm, thinking

"It's okay, I'm home now, nobody can see me, just let it go..."

Finally, the change started, and supprisingly some of my pain was actually reduced, almost like a huge weight had been taken off of me.  I could feel all the familiar aspects, my snow white fur slowly creeping up and sprouting from under my skin, my face lengthening into a muzzle, the horrible gut-renching feeling of my insides and bones completely reshapping themselves, and finally the nausiating sensation of a tail growing.  After forty-five seconds or so, it was over, and the pain had finally stopped.  I was laying perfectly still on the cold concrete floor, taking in the silence and the calm for everything it was worth.  It didn't take very long however for my silence to be interupted by a gentle knocking at the door.

"Em?......Emily?......Are you okay?"

It was Adam, and as I laid there I did my best to remain still and silent, being unable to answer him. 

"Well, your dad says he'll be out to check on you later........ I gotta go, I'll call and see how your doing.....bye Em...."

I knew my dad had just told him that to make him leave, he knew I would be fine.  I could tell right off the bat that I would never hear the end of this one from mom and dad.  I could hear Adam's footsteps fade away, then the start of his car's engine, and it pulling out of the driveway.  I knew I couldn't keep it up anymore, this dark secret I was keeping from him was tearing us both apart.  Oh how wanted to answer him when he was at the door, I wanted desperately to pour out my heart and soul to him, but being in wolf form, I couldn't speak.  It had to end, all of it.  The secrets, the lies, avoiding someone I held so close to me, I just couldn't take it anymore.  I finally let out my sadness and frustration in the form of a defening, solem howl, a howl that could've woken the dead.  As its sound resonated in the shed and outside, I collapsed back down on the floor, curling into a ball and whining until I eventually tired myself out and fell into a deep and much needed sleep.

There you are! ^^ so please guys, feel free to tell me what you think!

"Only Fools Live By The Words Of Others."

#2 2010-11-15 04:04:31

Ridgewolf

Re: Unnamed Teenage Girl Werewolf story (Debating on a title)

Really nice... more please? big_smile

Wolfs 'n' Minecraft <3

#3 2010-11-15 17:01:12

WhiteWolfEgahi

Hahaha, I will eventually, I'm liking where the story is going, and I'm glad I have people interested. ^^ Be expecting more at some point soon....hopefully soon....Oo.......XD

#4 2010-11-15 18:16:59

WhiteWolfEgahi

Hey guys, heres a link to an awesome white werewolf pic, and its EXACTLY what Emily is supposed to look like in wolf form, so here ya go.  ^^ It'll give you an idea of what she looks like!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/ … 9d0909.jpg

#5 2010-11-15 19:10:49

Ridgewolf

Very nice pic, and almost exactly what i thought she looked like except for the snarling bit :p

Wolfs 'n' Minecraft <3

#6 2010-11-18 05:23:01

Jeanne

It still to less to say anything but the story of teenage girl from the bloodline of werewolf is definitely done before. And done extremely good too. To write this story you couldn't avoid being compare to Blood and Chocolate and Patricia Briggs'. You have to give it good deal to make it unique and interesting.

Last edited by Jeanne (2010-11-18 05:23:19)

#7 2010-11-19 14:35:35

Afflicted.Soul

=] I really like this. I hope you continue.

Why didn't you just jump....

#8 2011-04-16 12:03:44

Oldwolf81

I need you to write more to evaluate your writing. Remember those who
have read other stories who will judge your writing by those they have read.

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer