The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-08-12 11:51:36

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

The World of Element.

all right, this is based off of the RP, and i was thinking why not make a story. please tell me what you think and what i need to work on.

In another reality, where creatures only dreamed of in this world, actually exist.
Where humans aren't the only intelligent species, and where everyone has the potential for
great power.This power comes in the form of Elemental Manipulation. This world is called
Element, and this is one of its many stories...

Somewhere on the landmass named Relin, there was an Anthro Wolf, his name was
Vindr Nott. As he walks along a dirt path, observing a rather outdated map, he looks around
and notes a small forest a distance to his left, and a river on his right near the path.
Seeing that these are not on his map, he sits, scratching his black fur. It is not all black,
there are white markings, one on his fore head and two under each eye. At full height, he is
a good 6'5, average height for his species. He wears black pants, hiding his lean muscles is
a grey shirt  with a black hood, and dark red long sleeves. The left sleeve is held skin tight
by black straps that start at his shoulder and end at his wrist, while his right sleeve is loose
fitting. At his waist, is a Falx. A beatifully crafted sword with a silver blade that is roughly
sickle-shaped.

With kind, bright blue eyes, he observes the map again and says, "Aye, I need a new
map.... damn, I wouldn't be able to tell North from South on this thing..." he growls in
slight irritation, "I really need teh quit talkin' to myself." Vindr gets up and stretches
before continuing forward to Fairville, not noticing a human coming out of the small forest,
looking at Vindr. The human hears Vindr speaking to himself and approaches cautiously. When
he comes close enough, he speaks up, "Pardon me, but you seem lost. Can I help you?"

And if strength is born from heartbreak,
Then mountains I could move.
And if walls could speak,
I pray that they would tell me what to do

#2 2010-08-12 11:55:29

Kormiak Rue
Bard of the Forum

Re: The World of Element.

Not bad, Ulfr.  Though, of course, that's barely the beggining.  if that's all you've got done, it's gonna take awhile for you to finish it.  Oh, well, is cuma.  All great works take time......

Last edited by Kormiak Rue (2010-08-12 11:56:18)

"Póg mo thóin!"  -Irish "Saying"............
"Molon labe"  -Meaning "Come and get them"  This was the Greek response to the Persians order to surrender their weapons at the Thermopylae pass in 480 B.C.E.................
"Qoud vides fecisse, factum ducas" -Latin, meaning "What you see is done, so consider it done"

#3 2010-08-12 11:59:07

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

thank you Kor, i have more though. i am just not posting it yet. space out what i do post and it wont be so disappointing when its over.

#4 2010-08-12 12:04:08

Kormiak Rue
Bard of the Forum

Oh, good!  lol

"Póg mo thóin!"  -Irish "Saying"............
"Molon labe"  -Meaning "Come and get them"  This was the Greek response to the Persians order to surrender their weapons at the Thermopylae pass in 480 B.C.E.................
"Qoud vides fecisse, factum ducas" -Latin, meaning "What you see is done, so consider it done"

#5 2010-08-27 14:57:01

Mitch01
Rising Angel

i wanna know what happens next! is it a female? is it a male? is it a child? will they become fast friends? or will they irritate each other first then become friends? lol

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#6 2010-08-27 15:01:12

UlfrAndi
Spirit Walker

lol i suppose its plenty overdue to post more so here all of you go tongue

~~~~

Startled, Vindr turns around, and before answering, he takes in the human's appearance.
He is about 6 foot, has long black hair with a midnight blue streak, there is a scar across
his eye. He wears a white shirt, black jeans and boots, and a leather strung pendant with
a sun symbol on it. Finally, after some silence, Vindr grins and steps forward with a paw-like
hand held out, offering a hand shake. He says, "Heilsa! What you say is true. I am more than
likely, lost. Could you direct me to a town called 'Fairville'?"

The human grins back, and says, "Well now, thats my home. I could help you get there
now. I am heading back right now anyways." He shakes Vindrs hand, "I am Elyth, I run the Inn in
Fairville. If you need a place to stay for awhile, then we will work out how you might pay for a
room. I am open to bartering gold, or trading."

(sorry, i have the rest i was gonna post on my jump drive and forgot to save it on my comp. so i will post more later)

Last edited by UlfrAndi (2010-08-27 15:07:00)

#7 2011-04-18 12:41:56

Oldwolf81

more?

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer