The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-13 01:52:18

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Archi-- Prologue

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1362

Once long ago.... Nope this isn't a fairy tale... *static is heard from radio*

I made the therain symbol what you guys think of it?

_________

My name is Archi, born in the day of olden ages, where money could be spread across the country quite easily. The ten cent could get you anything, yes your thinking exactly what your thinking. I'm an old man, well, I'm more than that. I've been killing off my work, meaning I've been procrastinating.

Yes some of you might think what is a archeologist doing in a place like this, white towering Greece walls. Where history and gods came together. You'd think that someone like me would be excavating right now, no, not at this very moment. Not every archeologist would be out excavating.  I'm doing the opposite of what you might think. I'm burring the soulless persona in my life. I've hadn't had a good relationship with the main head honcho in our group anyway. 

I've not always done this, being at a funeral for someone I didn't even know that well. Being the quite person in the group, they never did really understand what I meant by if they want to figure something out they should try figuring out thyself.

While the wooden carved box I'm staring at has much more meaning to a lot of these fellow beings of mine. I'm sure they would understand why I don't speak much, while the guy being buried had always given away everything to them, all the information, feeding them like they were beginners.

I was the last one standing in front of that speech pastille. Looking out at fifteen men and women. They wore what looked to be their work clothes. I spoke out loud, "You all know why we are here, the one you all know as Christoff has passed away. A cruel fate has fallen him, young in spirit and always helpful, He'll be remembered." I stepped down, not wanting to explain what had happened a week ago.

If only they knew Christoff were not human. That one fateful night I Archi had to send one of the students away, knowing that Christoff was on one of his rampages. The time came for Archi to take the pike, before he could kill the creature within Christoff. He knew the creature and the pain he felt was unbearable. The transformation had killed him, before the moon fully changed him. Christoff was human, but he was inhuman.

The priest came up to the pastille speaking up over the small crowd, "Thanks for your kind words Archi Floure."

"My name is Archi, not like any other stupid name... Just Archi." I mumbled to myself.

Last edited by Dira (2011-05-13 01:52:56)

#2 2011-05-13 01:58:04

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Re: Archi-- Prologue

Hmm.....Interesting.  Also, I would happily tell you what I think of the symbol, but.....I can't really make it out very well.....lol

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#3 2011-05-13 02:04:12

Dira

sad Ok I'll-- Brighten up your day! big_smile Or the logo for that matter.

#4 2011-05-13 02:05:38

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Well, it's not really the brightness I'm having trouble with, it's the size.  I like my pictures big.  For a hint to what I mean, check out the first page of my thread......

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#5 2011-05-13 02:17:10

Dira

Ok I'll make it bigger.

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1363

This is the wolf head

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1364

Can this be moved to the art thread.

Last edited by Dira (2011-05-13 02:25:12)

#6 2011-05-13 02:20:39

Kormiak
Return of the Bard

Hmmm........Is there a wolf's head in there?   I'm sorry, I'm completely missing whatever the hell it is. hmm tongue

Ná coiléar ná Corónach!

#7 2011-05-13 02:25:43

Dira

Yep its a wolf head. smile

Board footer