The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-06-27 18:32:06

Wolfy Snackrib

Fullmoon powers and abilities

I'm sure I'm not the only one around who often can feel plenty of surges of energy throughout around a 5 day period when the moon is full. Like today for example I went for a run, ran all around town without getting particularely fatigued. Any pain while running like blistors or cramps felt durable, the warmth and energy from within just took care of it. I often hate running for a longer period of time but this was actually quite nice. I ran for 30 minutes a week ago and though it felt agonizing. Today I ran for about an hour and felt great.
Also ofcourse the moon encourages my wolfen heart to howl and growl and leap around in animalic ways. And ofcourse the thirst for blood and lust for raw flesh. Not to mention increased sexdrive.
What do you guys get from the fullmoon?

♠ Hail the inner beast ♠

#2 2011-05-12 23:46:08

shadowwolf14

Re: Fullmoon powers and abilities

Oddly.... I sleep more. A lot more. Still, I sleep a lot anyway. XD
I dunno, other than that, not much.

#3 2011-05-13 06:54:13

ShadyHowl
Token British Wolf

Wolfy Snackrib, are you sure the run didn't hurt because you were feeling powerful?

I mean, you might just be getting fitter. tongue

Disclaimer: I am actually female.

#4 2011-05-13 07:14:15

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

I just get bad feelings... tongue

#5 2011-05-13 11:20:30

lupinealchemist

Could be a state of mind or placebo. I know I feel weird or wound up during that time, but it also happens during a new moon. A spiritual friend of mine says that my body and mind cleanses/heals itself during those times. I think pagans say something about invoking and evoking according to the cycle.

#6 2011-09-15 12:11:31

SnowCrystal
Website

I get negative vibes during a new moon. I also feel weaker, and more vulnerable.

THe full moon, on the other hand, livens me up. I feel more energy during this time. Sometimes I prefer more rest at this time to, due to the fact that I feel more relaxed. It also allows the moon's energies to flow into me as I soak in the moonlight and lay in its light.

I also tend to have more M-Shifts around the time of the full moon (especially), and also around the new moon at times. Sometimes, though, my wolf side hides herself during the new moon. It really all depends. I have had both happen to me.

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#7 2012-03-16 06:57:39

AutumMoon

It gives me the power of insomnia as it shines into my bedroom window at night! XP

Nah, but on a serious note there is a feeling of tranquility and mesmerisation as I look upon her. Just.... peacefulness. Like everything is right with the world, and nothing hurts.

Damn, forgot the 'n' in Autumn...... hmm

A man whose pure at heart, and says his prayers at night,
may still become the wolf when the autumn moon is bright.

#8 2012-06-04 12:28:48

lupinealchemist

My body was horribly aching Thursday after working out. I felt miserable until Saturday night, then I felt awesome last night.

Coincidence? Probably. But it's fun to think otherwise, especially since this happens more than you think.

#9 2012-06-08 23:28:23

Echi

The only thing I notice on full moons is that it gives me a sense of warmth when I see it, and I also get phantom shifts and I get very vivid dream shifts.

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised†~ Anton LaVey

#10 2012-09-13 10:18:55

BlackWolfMarwood

I remember the lunar eclipse of Fall 2007. The moon turned blood red. I felt full of energy and excitement but also had a real craving for red meat. Drove to Char-grill and growled my order to the woman over the drive through microphone. Came home and enjoyed my food in the waning darkness of the moon.

#11 2012-10-05 18:56:34

bloodlust
werewolf guardian
Website

Personally,i feel more active and find it quite hard to sleep on nights when the moon is full. When the last night of the full moon is over,i find myself feeling very depressed.

"Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend."
http://s1.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=152377

#12 2012-12-08 13:08:02

Siverwolf

I often find myself very energitic or more adventurist during full moons.  Proberly cause I just notice it's a full moon and so I notice more how I feel, not that it does anything.  I'm sure I'm just as energitic and adventurist on any other day I just don't notice it.  So often I guess we tend to associate the too together.

Siverwolf.

Homo - Lycanthropus

#13 2013-06-20 01:35:42

Silvermoon

When its the full moon I just feel great .When it is a full moon I usually go outside and just run around in our forest and come back every now and then for some steak or pork chops. When I'm in the forest I usually run around and howl and play.

~~Silvermoon~~

#14 2015-03-14 19:15:16

Blackwolf20

I feel more alert and amped It is odd how that works

Even in the eye of midnight him self he has seen many wars but nothing like what man has brung to this world and is why he fights back

Board footer