The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-13 07:00:49

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Christmas retold Archi inhuman's way

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1368

This story is for those who like parodies. The panthom ghost of a man who was once a werewolf in his madness. It's called being a therian, of which one human believes they are a werewolf. The ghost of the man bothers a girl who's name is Archi, telling her different things of the world that is to come in the near future. Somehow she'll end up dead or alive. 
(this is a part of a story I've written and would like to complete...)
________

I'm standing in a very dark room and someone is standing in front of me. He's looking at me. What am I supposed to do? The person is looking directly at me. I can't smell any sulfur, so it's probably not a demon. I'm having a vivid dream. The person has black hair, I can't see his eyes. It's replaced with no face. I'll call him No Face. Something tells me I should watch out. My brown hair is tied back and I have nothing better to do but listen to what the person has to say. I couldn't quite catch what he was saying, but I was laughing. I could see the room turn darker and the face of the man disappear. I didn't know who it was. Then he appeared again this time I thought I upset him.

No Face was gliding toward an open door. I followed him. I could see the door I walked through was bigger than me. That probably meant I was a small child. I could see the dark room No Face was standing in. A light was on and I could see that I was standing in front of a mirror clutching what looked to be a torn teddy. It's mutton was lying on the floor and it's head was dangling. I stood in front of the mirror shocked, why am I holding this? My hair is just as long as I am. I looked at my brown greenish eyes and could see No Face looking at me. I turned away and threw the doll on the floor.

“What joke is this? What am I doing here?”

The room was quiet and he walked into an ajar door. He was an ambiguous person, a body of a man, but no face. Not even an expression to see if he was dangerous. I slowly made my way toward the door and saw a small child's bedroom. Was this mine? I thought deeply.
No Face disappeared again.

I looked at the room, a little cot was in the corner of the room. I edged closer making sure I wasn't going to upset anything. I leaned over and saw nothing in the cot. Just a empty roughed up bedding where a baby were sleeping once. A small song was heard ringing down the hall of the room. It was in the bathroom. It was echoing. Ambling down the corridor with short stubby legs I made sure I wasn't going to die in my dream.

I saw a woman clutching what looked to be a baby. The baby didn't cry or make any moves at all, that meant she or he was dead. She was humming a song and sitting on squared cold bloody spattered floor.  The woman didn't care if I was staring at her. Her eyes was as white as snow and she couldn't leave the baby like that. She looked like she wanted to keep on holding the child. Holding it. Smothering it. How dead can a child get?

“She's gone off to another world lady. Give the child up.”

“Never... Never...”

The lady was cradling the baby wanting to see the child grow up and become an adult.

“Susan go away... Don't look”

The baby was small and I understood a mother would feel grief after losing a son or daughter. I felt her pain. I could see the dark room only making her delusional and after losing her child... I was sure she'd make a good decision. It would have taken a while for her to let go, after a few more minutes she put the baby on the floor and sobbed.

So my name is Susan I'm standing in front of a lady looking at a dead baby, what am I supposed to do now. I took the hand of the lady and tugged at her hand saying, “call the ambulance” The lady walked out of the bathroom and No Face appeared, pointed toward the dead baby. I looked at him and asked, “Is that you?”

Horror and dread came over my face as I saw the small baby. The lady rushed in and shooed No Face away. Screaming, “Your not taking them!” No Face looked at me and then said, “If you chose death, would you go to heaven? Or hell?” I told him, “Heaven, what about you?”

No Face answered, “I'm not always around here, I drift in the dreams of many. Maybe you could jump of a building and then I'd see you more often.”

I said, “Not over my dead body.”

“Figures. You meet someone who is smart enough to handle a situation and she ends up wanting to go to heaven.”

“I've never done anything wrong.”

Something told me he wanted me to say that I wanted to go to hell, maybe I was going to die in my sleep if I was going to say anything. I stayed quiet and looked at No Face. He leaned over and took the baby and melted into the wall of the flat. The lights came on and it looked like I was in a hospital for a moment. I stared at a bright light. Someone was flashing a light in my eyes. My blurry vision came to a normal reality and I saw I was lying in bed connected to a drip. I wasn't expecting this in my dream.

“What happened?” I asked the doctor

Now I was sure this wasn't a dream. I probably had an accident and had a terrible dream.
“The question is do you remember anything?” asked the doctor

I had no idea what to do. I was lying in a white sheet bed and the doctor was asking me if I knew anything about my life, if I had family or friends. Or even a medical record. I couldn't answer anything. I asked the doctor, “Is my name Susan?”

The doctor shook his head and said, “Your name is Archi, nothing else on the records, the little girl next to your bed's name is Susan, her mother cries every moment she gets when at her bedside.” I saw the lady I saw in my dreams sitting by Susan's bed, “Wake up darling, please...” I scrambled up, but the doctor pushed me down again. So I could just see the little girl's face behind the curtain. The lady saw me and she smiled like she knew me.

She said, “Your sister is OK, she's just sleeping, just sleeping.” I asked the woman, “Do I know you?” The woman grimaced and said, “You accidentally crashed your car while driving your sister to her school.” I moved the curtain and saw a girl with a patchy teddy next her.

I laid down once again, my mind drifting into a darkness serrounding me. Darkness and the lonely solitary ghost No Face was there again. He was holding out his hands to urge me to come with him. It was the very same spot where I last stood in my dream. Where the baby was taken.

___   

What should I do? Follow him? Stay and roam on my own??

#2 2011-05-13 10:32:48

Dira

Re: Christmas retold Archi inhuman's way

I stood still in the darkness staring at what seemed the ghost. It wasn't a poltergeist and it wasn't the ghost of christmas past either. Something told me this creature had christmas linked to it, the day I crashed the car.

Through time and space to another world. Through the dreams of one girl-- me. The pink frosted leaves of the trees falling onto a pittiful dry landscape. As light filters through the vast landscape, nothing seems so peaceful.

The world was barren from fruit, what does that exactly mean? What is this ghost trying to tell me. The seasons will change and go as they will, this one tree-- was this his grave?

I walked up to the tree, but it turned into ash; the rough feeling of the bark felt like sand through an hourglass through my fingers as it dispersed into nothingness.

A single flower, what seemed to be very beautiful was all that was left. sadly touching it caused me to think twice. Was it poisonious, the flower was a dark shade of purple with a green stem. The leaves looked like rose thorned rose petals. A mixture of some kind of plant.

Slowly her world changed again and No Face was still holding out his hand, waiting for the reply or the doom to appear, I made my decision.

#3 2011-05-14 13:32:59

Dira

Re: Christmas retold Archi inhuman's way

The piercing gaze of mine didn’t urge the ghost to say anything, my mind floated back into what seemed to be a calm and collective mood. No Face was within my breathing space. I could hear a low rumble in what seemed to be his shadow. No Face made a grab for my hand, I stepped back.

Pulling my arms to my chest, trying to still my heartbeat. The flower is all I could think of, was he the single poisonous flower or the pink flowered tree on such a dry landscape, “What makes you think I’m going with you? What is your reason?”

His shadowy hands formed fingers and it twiddled around, it was like he was trying to take shape and form of a human. His voice echoed through the bathroom corridor, “Your spirit is fading, I need to get you back on your feet.”

I was thinking of how he took the baby away, what did it mean in my earlier dreams. “Are you an angel of life or an angel of death?”

“I’m an T…life bringer, neither good nor bad. I drift in the world through means of others who has been chosen.”

I looked at his hands it tried to get close, I answered quick and decisively. “Wait-“ I asked knowing that life-bringing skills could help, but he was too late for that woman, “What do you mean?”

Where was she anyway, oh yea this was a dream. “So, tell me life bringer, why couldn’t you save the baby?”

My world changed once again with darkness came light, “Jing and Yang” is what he said lastly to me.

I was back in the hospital I stood up and looked next to my bed in search of Susan, my sister. I felt worse when I saw an empty bed with the forgotten teddy.

The light on the roof was still there, if No Face was to save me. What is wrong with me?

The doctor came into the room and said, “Good your awake…” He had a warm voice, which made me relax like nothing is wrong.

“We need to do a heart transplant for you. You’ve been sitting with an open valve for a very long time.”

Suddenly my world became dark again, I had fainted…

No Face was gliding upon an empty dance floor. His shadow twirled around and urged her to come with. Was he my donor or was he a ghost to take her while she died on the surgery table. I took a look into a corner of the dance floor was what seemed to be another shadow with a handkerchief.

Why did I have such dreams, was this my future my gift, I longed to know who these people were. To know what they looked like. Maybe if I got close enough I’d get to know them. I walked up to the one crying, “Hey, you ok?”

I reached out and her face appeared to be all pale, red eyes and long black hair. On her head was a symbol, of a pentagram with a circle. She jumped and started clawing at my chest and my face. I screamed, from every scratch I bled, from every attack on my face I couldn’t see. With a fright and some adrenaline I pulled the object off her crown.

The ghost grabbed hold of her head screaming, “Your cruel, you heartless fool…”
Lights came on and I had been wheeled to the emergency room. I could feel my heart beating… I could feel blood rushing through my veins, like electricity through water I could feel everyone around me.

The beats of their feet on the floor, thump, thump. People annoyingly coughed as well waiting for me to wake up. I opened one eye seeing a man with the very same tattoo on his head between his hair line and above his eyes, right dead smack in the middle of his frowning face.

Board footer