The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-07-20 21:40:23

WolFang

Wolf Grease

Pain. Unimaginable Pain. It was scorching white hot and burning its way through my veins. I wish I was dead. It'd be better then experiencing the pain I'm feeling now. I'm screaming the top of my lungs and I can't hear myself over the pounding in my head. The asphalt is splattered in my blood I can feel it rushing out of me. Then nothing. No pain. none at all. I can't sit up though, somethings biding me from doing it. I guess to explain how I got into this situation, I'll have to start from the beginning.

My name is William Booker, and I am your average 70's high schooler. Ima Greaser and I'm always getting into rough jazz with the Socs. Socs, you know, those rich west-side kids? Yeah them. Man I really wish I could havva quick smoke, that always takes the edge off. Anyway I'm 15 and the reason for my predicament is those Socs. I got into a skin-rumble with one of them (big-time soc, he was Madras clad and he was drivin a mustang) and in retaliation, they frickin jump ma 13 year old kid brother. That made me angry. Angry enough to hunt all of them down with a buste bottle and a switch. Then what does that Soc do? He turns a heater on me! I thought it was a bluff, but to be on the safe side I twisted it out of his hands and smashed the bottle into his face. I watched as the blood and bits of broken glass slowly crawled down his face. I know some of the glass got into his left eye. Then I pulled his protesting body into that Mustang of his and I set him so that his head was in the Drivers door. Then, I gripped the door and smashed it closed again and again. My brother being loaded into the ambulance was the only thought on my mind at the time and I just kept at it, without an ounce of remorce or pity. Did I know his lasse was creepin up behind me with that heater? Of 'course not. All it took was one little pull of her finger, and the trigger was pulled. I remember seeing the ground rush up to meet me and the howl of a dog somewhere in the distance. Oh, yeah I was also thinking of how pretty the full moon looked tonight.

Finally I'm able to sit up. Stretch. Suddenly I'm aware of how much stronger I feel. And Aware I am. I can hear Tim Shepard at his house but that doesn't make any sense, he's at least 4 blocks from here....and I can see a lot farther then I have been. How strange. I walked over to the bike rack in the lot and easily twisted the metal like a pretzel. A small smile danced upon my face. I wonder if I can run home. Its about 7 miles but I really want to test the extent of my new found...whats the word? I think Mrs. Hoff used it once in class...abilities? Yeah thats what these are....
I made it back home in no time and I was bursting to tell ma brother Jonny. And that's when it all came back to me. The shy smile on his face, the really deep, quiet personality of his. He was a good fighter too. He was really smart for a greaser too. Always brought home A's and B's. Before mom and dad got killed in that car accident they were always really proud of him. He didn't deserve that mess, those Socs were angry at ME.
Pure boiling hatred rushed through me like kids rush to horse rides. "I think I have some unfinished business with those Socs" I told myself as I stalked up the steps to change. I threw on some faded jeans, and a super tight wife beater and my leather jacket. I was about to grab my switch when I thought that I'd do it the right way. I went into the shed and got out the motorcycle. It was a big black Motorhead and was pretty tuff lookin'. As I gripped the handles one thought was on my mind: How tender that girl who shot me looked....
So I'm speeding down the road (definitley speeding down it) when my really well tuned hearing caught them. Those Socs were having a river bed party and they had 2 girls with them. I could hear one of the drunk Socs: Oh man and then he begged with the five of us! Nothing like his brother that one's a real wuss. Anger boiled up in me as I kept speeding through trees and bushes and drove a straight line at the drunk Soc. I rolled off it and heard a resounding bang as the motorcycle no doubt found its target. I glanced back in mid-air and saw A LOT of blood fly through the air. One of the girls screamed and in the next moment I was behind her with my hand covering her mouth and the scent of her...it was so intoxicating....One of the guys ran at me looking to punch me but I lazily caught his fist with the flick of a wrist. I glared at him for a second before tightening my grip so hard I heard his bones crack. He screamed loudly and then I lifted hiim over my head by his fist and smashed him into the ground. It made a small crater an his unconsious body lay in it mangled.All this never releasing my grip on the girl. I shoved her onto her knees and grinned up at the rest of the group. "I'm assuming this your boyfriend, the way he rushed at me when I had you" I snarled. She was incredibly pale. She mumbled something and was in tears. "Well we're going to play a little game. Seeing as though this is a party, you'd obvioulsy need games. So tell me, How much do you love him? I can easily crush his head to dust, but I won't if you love him enough to take the fall for him, then I won't touch a single hair on his head." She cried harder but none of it was anything understandable. I pulled her hair so she was looking at me. "ANSWER ME"! she shrieked in pain. "So be it. But live with his death on your consience". I gripped the top of his head with one hand and his jaw with the other, and squeezed, there was a resounding CRUNCH and i felt his skull crack open and the squishiness of his brain between my fingers. Blood bursted and landed all over the girl who fainted. "She'll be my lunch later on" I told the group who were frozen to the spot until now, when two of the three guys rushed at me. I punched the one who got there first through the stomach(my fist came out the other side) and I kicked a rock at the other ones head and he hit the floor. Dead. Both of them. Just like that. "And then there were 2" I said turning to the girl and the guy. The guy's head was wrapped in bandages so I knew it was the same Soc from earlier. The girl was the same one from earlier. "You and me have some unfinished business" I told the Soc. Then from behind him, the girl shoots me twice in the chest and I feel my body twist at the impact ofthe bullets. I landed in the river that runs behind the park. Its about 9 feet deep. My fur was soaking wet. Wait! Fur?! My vengance is just beginning.
I surfaced dripping water and blood. Oh this felt so wonderful...I could smell them all, Every living soul on earth as my 5 star meal... I howled at the night. It's feeding time i thought. I leaped gracefull into a tree and watched as the girl cried into the guys shoulder. OH GOD IS SHE MAKING ME HUNGRY. The guy noticed me and shoved her behind him. Before he knew it I was behind him inbetween him and the seculant looking girl. I crouched down gave a ferocious roar and sprang into him, snapping my jaws so that I tore right through him. His blood splatterd all over and then slowly, I turned towards the girl. Her fear was obvious as I pawed closer. Then, the sun came up. I slowly shrank back to a man. I was human again. I looked down at the two bullets logged in my chest and back up at the girl. I crumpled to the ground.

#2 2010-07-20 21:42:30

WolFang

Re: Wolf Grease

I'm 12 so don't expect a masterpeice. I made this last night.

#3 2010-07-21 17:17:36

lonewolf13

nice job.
smile

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. ...In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth...."
    Alphonse Elric --- Fullmetal Alchemist

#4 2010-07-21 21:11:37

wolfblood17

You write just like me when I was your age.  Literally, the type of brutal, uncaring voice.  Extremely fast pace, and graphic (not as graphic as mine)... but just enough.  It's great and a bit unnerving that you know so much about 70's lingo... Just kidding, you did great research here. 

Personally though, I wouldn't randomly slaughter innocent women like that... but it's a good start for what it is.  Oh, and the dialog sounds like an old campy B-movie (which makes it kind of funny).... think about a realistic situation like this in your head for a while, and come up with the dialog like your actually in it.

big_smile (with fangs!)

#5 2011-04-16 13:19:23

Oldwolf81

Paragraphing

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#6 2011-05-24 14:09:14

shadow_paws

Good for so young, I like your writing..... very raw.

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

Board footer