The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-05-10 09:11:57

Dira
Nightwalker werewolf illustrator

Please Please Read This Story

I've been working hard on this story, It's like my life expierence with doctors. But with a twist the female is a linch.... She could be the cure of Aids... What caused this is unknown and its up to her to figure it out! I'M GOING TO PUBLISH THE STORY! PLEASE reply. tongue

_________

Chapter 1: Prevention Origin

The  area outside had high towers, silver and serulian blue. All reflecting cars images in their windows, the sun's rays were hot that day. Passing Capetown about a half an hours drive, in the northern suburbs, you get to a secluded building, hidden behind a high cement wall with wires running around it. It had a garden close to it for some breathing space.

Inside the conference room, Doctor Ivan Bathory spoke calmly with collective thoughts about the matter of the Prevention Origin theory, all linked to Miss Baneheart. He stood in front of the medical experts who had been flown in from across the globe. All of whom were currently seated on chairs in Stikland, Bellville.  "Miss Baneheart has been a patient on the life support for 6 years now. She collapsed on the way to work. A massive brain haemorrhage  is what caused severe damage to the frontal and parietal lobes, she lapsed into a coma on the way to hospital. She woke up and we didn't expect her to. CAT and MRI scans showed that she wouldn't survive. Somehow she did, 18 days ago she was fully awake from the coma.”

He changed the picture on the screen, “Showing her brain's capacity and ability to think, she has amnesia and while being in the coma she had been placed in different hospitals during the past six years. But otherwise she is absolutely fine. We did scans and that's when we found it. A small creature, tiny in fact, sat directly in the brain stem. Immediately we thought it was a parasite. We ran tests and prepared to operate. We ran more scans, higher resolution to find out how i and if we could remove it. That's when we discovered we couldn't."

"Why couldn't you remove it?" Asked Doctor Wolfgang Von Altermann, a professor of Neurology at the University of Vienna and a leading expert on the subject of neural parasites.

"Well Dr. Von Altermann, it's hooked directly into almost every part of her brain via neural fibres. If we remove it, we kill her, pure and simple. It's not a parasite. It's a symbiote." Ivan responded.

Ivan was displeased, it made him feel uncomfortable having to impart this much information about a patient to people whom she had never met. She'd agreed to it, but still, it struck him as odd that he had to do this.
"How is it a symbiote?" Cut in a high pitched nasal voice, with a thick Texas accent.

Professor Anita Bush, Ivan hadn't a clue why the hell she was here. As far as he was concerned she was a liar and a fraud. Part of the AIDS denial groups, she had a degree in biophysics. She was short, stick thin, with a beaky nose, greedy eyes and a small mean mouth

"So far as we have been able to tell it keeps her alive, her white blood cells are much more numerous and aggressive. It promotes rapid regeneration of injuries, hell so far as we can tell it is capable of promoting regeneration of injuries that are beyond even our ability to cure."

"And what does it get in return?" Asked Bush.

"It gets... well so far as we can tell the thing is sentient. It gets life experience and it gets nutrients."

"I do not believe it is of any benefit." She replied.

"You believe that something that has literally saved this woman's life is of no benefit?"

Came a new voice, that of a young man, who looked to be about 25. Sir James Tobias Askelon, a genius, from the Royal College of Medicine. He led a team of highly talented geniuses in cutting edge neurology. His work had taken him across the world and his team had discovered more about the brain in the past 9 months than any 3 other teams combined. It was kind of terrifying. At 25 he was a Nobel Prize winner, had earned a knighthood and done massive amounts of work for charity. He was the third richest man in the United Kingdom and he spent over half of his yearly earnings on charity work.

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1351

Back in Capetown Hospital, Tygerberg. The building was large and brown in color, with blue tinted windows. The inside was white and blue, the building had large hallways. Both mixed with modern seating places and metal chairs. There was a circle at the start of the entrance, two nurses entered. 

Baneheart knew she had been moved from the life support machines. Being observed in the Ward for a tiresome week. She didn't have a flushed, ghostly face anymore. Her green eyes had a slight tinge of brown it was observing nurses entering and exiting.

The dailated pupils returned to normal seeing one nurse drop a plate infront of her, Baneheart did nothing. Her inner most thoughts was what kept her so silent and at bay. She could tell these nurses were fearful of her, their heart beats could be heard through the floor, like a small impulse of sound reverberating in her ears. She couldn't tell whether or not it was her ears pounding.   

“This woman watches as doctors walks in and out. Like she's never seen them before,” exclaimed a nurse called Whitley.

“Give it time, she was in a coma,” Celeste had experience with patients, while Whitley was a gay male nurse with less experience in the one-on-one field. 

He had done most of the research on Baneheart project, scornfully he squinted his eyes to Celeste.His glare of prowess was what marked him the superior to the newer interns, but he was still a lowly nurse. Instead of becoming a docter when he first started out at the institute of medical examination, he got blackmailed and couldn't return to the dream he had.   

Celeste ignored the stare and the way his eyes drilled into her skull.

Baneheart flicked her eyes over to the two nurses, oddly looking at the male. He had black semi-curled hair with the front of the fringe over his eye. She knew that he was hiding something under that odd looking flattened piece of hair. 

Celeste had blond-silver streaks pulled back into a pony tail. Her face was a heart shape, making her look like a sweet innocent child. She softly hit Whitley on the shoulder and made sure she showed him that Baneheart was looking.

“She's a freaky one,”  Whitley whispered in Celeste's ear, "Maybe she needs encouragement."

a High pitched singing voice came from behind them,“She's a freaky-freaky one,” 

Celeste with her eyes as wide as plates wondered if this woman was a singer. For some pateints memory improvement would help. She could get Baneheart's memory to jog with old fashion psychiatry and flash cards. She held her clip board tightly with clenched fists, knowing on this one clip board was confedential information. 

Whitley screamed with a shallow frog voice,"Doctors!"

He ran skidding around the corner, leaving his skid marks on the floor.

Celeste ushered Baneheart back to bed.

“I want out of the bed...” Baneheart whined.

Looking at Whitley slamming on the conference room door, Celeste kindly told Baneheart, "Stay in the bed." 

Chapter 2: Choose of Lose

The world through eyes of an inpatient is often hidden in another world, either fantasy or real. Open hearts tells a lot more truth. Especially those who's heart is made of paper, what road to take is often laid out in front of them. They pick it, if its chosen it could be either road to goodness or road to ruin. Those with a tough life has someone to take them under the wing, like the hospital or even psychiatry ward. Between it all, it is the road to rehabilitation...

Baneheart's first psychiatrist was a male with the name of Daniel, he had long black hair. Sitting on the chair in front of him was a file and it didn't look like there was anything written in the file yet. Maybe the information that they gathered would be useful to her.

She could see the brown eyes, this one wore glasses.

Daniel asked, “What would you do when there was a fire in a theater?”

“First off I'd warn people of smoke, either we slowly move out as to not hurt anyone, run or stay close to my family,” she paused for a moment to think of what she said, she continued with a joke, “I'll stump the cigarette out in the theater.”

The psychiatrist looked like he didn't understand at all. That wiped her smile off her face. After asking a bunch of personal questions she didn't know, she made sure she'd answer each question, “I don't know. I'm depressed, because I can't get out of this huge brick house.”

“Your spirit is restless...”

“Just how exactly do you know that?” her eye twitched asif to say she didn't understand, such a short interview could it actaully bring something new into the files on his desk.

Daniel stood up from his steel chair, “It's what you answered...Celeste will take you to the consultant...”

He walked up to a woman close to the open door and spoke to a bunch of doctors who had their own files in their hands. All of them having questioning eyes, whispering inaudible words, he answered out loud, “It's not her... I said its not her...”

Baneheart stood up from her seat and strolled out, her ears heard Daniel. That didn't bother her much, it wasn't about her. She walked aimlessly in a-lost-in-space look in the hospital.

Celeste hurried over to her and pointed only with one finger down the hall, “Go down there, the consultant will start down the hall at the left, in room three."

It was a small cubicle with a bunk bed on either side and a table with four chairs she passed. Baneheart swiftly walked across the hall away from the room, the whiteness of the room was concerning her.

She read at the top of the wall, three. Going into the small room it only had two chairs, one chair was occupied.

A plump female was sitting on the chair, her qaulification was done in stress consultation. She wore what looked to be doily clothes, by the looks of it looked like she had a few stress classes herself. A slight smile came on Baneheart's face seeing the outfit, on the woman's tag was etched Elizabeth.

Baneheart wasn't going to sit down, she wanted to see the world since these six years. That is all she knew, six years in a bed and on a drip. Problem is did she need food, her stomach started to lurch a little just thinking about it.

To loosen the tension in this confused creature Elizabeth said with a smile, “Try and touch your nose with your tongue.”

Baneheart replied with a curt, “No.”

“Do you understand why I'm doing this? I can't prescribe you anything since we don't know what the precautions are if something is to go wrong.”

“What exactly is wrong with me?” She walked over to the chair and turned the chair away from the ladies joker like smile, toward the window.

“First off, your regenerating at a speed not many know of, your the absolute opposite of what would happen when someone has GRID, or as its called HIV." the consultant made sure Baneheart was still listening. “It doesn't look like your under any stress...”

“So what your saying is I won't get out until you find out why I'm still alive?”

“That is true, we'll be quick about it, but the process might take long,” Elizabeth replied with the utmost care, hoping it would help relax her patient.

“You guys had six years to study me. Why should I give you more time,” .

“If that is the way you feel, lets see,” Elizabeth took out what looked to be flash cards.

Baneheart stared out the window, the sky was an azure colour and clear from clouds, hearing the cards fall on the floor, she said out loud, “Bird, Plain, Egg, The bird crashed into the plain and laid a egg while in process of flying into the plain...”

Elizabeth gasped, “what caused you to tell a story? I think it'll be better if we study you some other way. Your not even looking at me... Please look at me,” she placed the cards back into the bag and scooted her chair next to Baneheart.

“It's horrible to look at that doily clothes your wearing...” she squinted her eyes and the smile spread across her face again.

“Well, I wore it to make you feel more comfortable around me...”

“You really need someone to buy you some new clothes and hair does.”

“I can see you are concerned...” for a moment the lady Elizabeth tried taking the girl's hand, but she pulled away.

“I am fine! Everything is fine! I only want to see what this fine world looks like,” She turned with an excited look and asked Elizabeth, “Couldn't you ask anyone to let me just see this place for once?”

“Oh, you mean the hospital-”

“No, the outside...”

“Work with me then, tell me, do you remember anything since your brain haemorrhage.”

“No, I don't...” she wondered why a stress consultant would ask a question like that.

Elizabeth looked at her watch, “Time is up. Since your not stressed and you are just eager to see the world outside. I believe you can go.”

“Outside?”

“Your going to the bedroom, we have to study and when we have evaluated that your ready to go outside, I believe it will be soon,” Elizabeth held out her hand to make a deal.

“Stop trying to touch me,” she answered, “I need some fresh air, and this stale air isn't doing any good.”

“I'll let the main office know about the ventilation system.”

“Shake my hand, its a truce, when we're done you'll get out”

Baneheart could feel the unknown presence within this woman, this presence was vicious and cruel even tough she looked so kindly dressed. Those glasses... behind her eyes something was hiding. a deal with a doily devil, or get out and leave this fruitcake in the cubicle, she thought.

A knock on the door and Celeste walked in wearing her white outfit, “Come Baneheart, time to go.”

Deal Done

With a quick answer she said, “Deal, Toilie...” with a smirk she walked out without shaking Elizabeth's hand. Following Celeste back down the hall, for a moment she saw a glimpse of the outside. A boy was lying on the cement floor for some reason, the sun must feel great.

“You remember how to use a toilet right?” asked Celeste, pointing toward a wooden door. The toilet was made for both male and female. It made her feel insecure about sharing anything she would have in the future. She didn't know why she felt so uncomfortable.

“Yes, yes I do.” her voice drifted off while walking into the bathroom.

It was a white tiled room with brown stripes over it. The mirror, she hadn't seen her face for a longtime. Looking at her reflection, her face was like she had taken care of her womanly features, not a wrinkle in sight. She turned her face to the side revealing a small bite mark at the back.

Moving her hand toward the sensitive area, its nothing, she tried touching it. It closed up, disappearing like a whirlpool of a bath, its gone.

She went into the stall, sitting down. “This world is crazy, nothing bites more than imagination. Their doing their best, but-”

Banging on her bathroom door echoed, she exclaimed, “Wow! No privacy!”

She struggled to pull up her pants and opening the door there was no one outside the toilet. Looking at the boy lying on the floor, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Elizabeth.

“You ready?” said Elizabeth with a pencil in her hand and the file she had, it had two papers fully scribbled on.

She looked at the papers and it looked like at the bottom was a picture of her and some odd thing on her head, “Ready for what?”

“To be evaluated," she hid the file, full of embarrassment of the drawn picture.

“Can I make another deal with you?” She continued pointing toward the door leading to the outside, “For every evaluation, I get to see the outside world.”

“And let you end up with memory loss again.”

“I have to get in contact with my outside family,” said Baneheart with a lump in her throat.

Elizabeth started to chortle, “You have no family.”

She answered hopefully, “I've got to have friends then! Your probably good with toilet humor too.” she looked at Elizabeth's outfit again.

“Your reputation precedes you...”

“What you mean reputation?” she looked at the crazy consultant in front of her. Waiting for an answer, there was a moment of silent tremor in her ears. The beating in her ears was gone and she couldn't hear this woman's heart beat.

“Your widely known as the new source to a cure.”

“Do I have friends?”

“Yes, but we had to send them away.”

“What's their names?”

“I can't remember, you don't need to know exactly what something is to know that it may be dangerous,” said the consultant she made sure to hide something, lest that Baneheart gets upset.

Her frown showed a curiosity, one raised eyebrow and the other low, “You are a real hoot, what sort of consultant can't remember names.”

“He was a singer, that's all I know. He kept on bragging about his and his band reputation, nothing, but medical reputation would get them into the security.”

Baneheart started to think, If I was to get outside, meet them, they could get me out of here.

“Where is Celeste? She is supposed to take you to your room,” she tapped her foot on the floor, walking off after a few seconds of awkward silence.

She's gone... The door! Go! Go! , her inner voice told her to run, run. Nobody needs to do tests on you. Your better than being the guinea pig for a cure for flues and HIV.

She hurried out the door, the boy on the floor was lying with his eyes closed. Short black hair that had a widowers peak. Even if these people in the hospital were kind hearted and eager to study her. She was a lot better off finding her friend that was looking for her.

There was few trees outside in a sunny afternoon,she was out. Under the trees were ants, on the ground and crawling over her naked feet. No shoes.

She ran down the black pavement, a snaking road turning right to the exit. She was an inpatient, not anymore.

Something grabbed her around the neck collar. Falling backward, keys fell on the floor in a fight to get free, hair in her face. A deep manly voice screamed, “Stop struggling.”

“Leave me! You brownie,” she kicked and screamed while his arms were around her.

“I'm taking you home...”

Relaxing, the air in her chest was squished out from the pressure. She slowly turned her head toward the man behind her, her hair moved away from her oval face. Her eyes looked like it was searching for something.

“I did everything to get through the gates. I had to leave the band, after fighting with everyone... They didn't understand why I started studying.” He told the story of his life like she would know what happened in the past six years.

“You were the only thing that kept me studying. I had to go under my old name and the name from my band days couldn't be used.”

She wondered why would he start telling his life story, “What's your name?” she looked at his pale tattooed arms still around her, “You can let go...”

“They are rebels I tell you... stay here,” he did not let go, holding onto her frail body.

She could feel his breathing on her neck, “I asked you a question, answer it straight.” She whispered to herself with a sigh of relief, "Man, how freakier can you get?"

“Nouda, my friends or enemies calls me DR Up, you can choose either stay here, or go back to your old ways.”

"Up? Why Up?" She squirmed out of his arms, turning around she spoke, "Up, like your a psychiatrist? DR whatever, who prescribes pills?"

a huge grin spread across his face, "No..."

"Oh." She turned her head away from the thought, "Tell me DR, is there a way you'd help me, or are you keeping me prisoner here."

He continued with his life story, "Five and a half years ago, we came here, hoping to get you out safely. It was raining and we couldn't do it. We fought for days until I found my school things, looking back I don't regret making this decision. It's your choice..."

Baneheart could see the exit in her view, it wasn't far. It was a gate for cars, the gate was gaurded by two police officers, one female, and the other male. There is no way she'd get far with these thin clothes she was wearing. She turned to Nouda making her choice.

"You will help me escape won't you?"

Nouda could see she wanted to go off without any help. Something told him otherwize, the way she looked at him. It was longing eyes to see the past of her. Nouda had the story of her past life in his hands, he could control her just for a while until she was back on her feet.

The guards at the gate could see her, they started wavering whether to go toward the fight or just stand and watch.

"Some security they have here, not enough. How many were there when you first started here?"

"There was about twenty, until the news got out..." he smiled with a wry smile
"Did you let the news get out?"

"Well, all I had to do was tell Doctor Askelon the news."

"Who is he?"

"A famous doctor, he is speaking in the conference room about you."

"Just how many doctors is here?"

"Well, its not like you'd get a burden letter if you went missing. There is only about fifteen doctors, ten psychiatrists and quite a few nurses."

"So what importance am I to this world except for a cure?"

"Your important, but not only that. I want to figure out who did this to you. Someone wants to utilize every aspect of your healing ability. If your willing I can take you out of here to someone you can trust."

"Who can we trust?"

"We can trust our old friends. They can lend us their car as to not anyone figure out. We can always return here, running tests is the only way to knowing what did it, but without knowning if we can prod it with a needle we are hopeless."

The police officer walked over to Baneheart, clutching her arm she said, "Should we take her back?"

"Yes...Take her to bedroom 13, nobody is to go in or out without me or Askelon's permission," he bent down to pick up his keys.

Now she knew she had to stay for a while, she pulled her arm away form the security guard and strutted off into the hospital, "I'm seeing forward to the day that I get out."

For a moment a voice kept on echoing in her head as she passed by the boy on the floor, "Blood transfusion, blood transfusion...sister..."

She stumbled into the bathroom and fell flat onto the floor, "What the hell!" It was her eardrums that couldn't handle the pressure, how could she have read the thoughts of the boy on the floor. Was he praying?

Standing up she looked at her face in the mirror, was she a singer or just a low life. "I'm better than having to die at the hand of tests," with wobbly legs she held onto the tap opening the hot water.

"Just water would do for now..." she let the water pour into her mouth, not caring if others had drunk from the tap.

"Baneheart! Where are you? Come out, come out, wherever you are." Celeste's innocent child voice came from outside the bathroom.

The door of the bathroom opened, looking down Celeste saw that she was drinking from the tap. "I could have brought you filtered water."

"No! I-" she turned her head toward Celeste, "I just need this..." backing away from the open tap, noticing she hadn't felt the heat from the water she was drinking. Her body didn't feel any warmth, but her cheeks were so full of colour.

"Come Baneheart, time to go," Celeste spoke, "notice the numbers, they are for our patients. I'm putting you in room 13, since we're not able to help you out at the moment." Celeste turned toward her and crossed her arms, "Did anyone say to put you here?"

Her stomach felt uncomfortable and she was so sure everything would work out just fine. Just another day to go and she'll be out of here. "I'm sure, you don't need to know. I'll be going now."

"Miss Elizabeth told me your deal with her, I don't think going outside would help much. You innermost wants might just get you into trouble."

"This is my life! I can see the world outside."

"Well I put a non conductive radio in your room, you can listen to it."

She turned away with a huff slammed her room door, turned on the radio and started listening to what was playing on the channel. Some freak occurrence was mentioned on the radio. "That's probably me..." she said apathetically while pulling the covers off the bed, a few pillows flying everywhere. Throwing it over two cushions, fluffing it up in a form of a person asleep, but she knew they weren't stupid so she laid down on the bed, listening to classics playing.

She drifted off into a slumber, her dreams filling into happiness and then into worlds unknown, maybe some memory could return she was thinking as she was silent in her dreams. She didn't talk back, she was a silent shy person, then she met people in a three story place. She didn't know their faces, but they looked familiar. Maybe they were the friends I could trust.

That night the moon came through the barred window. She was half asleep on the bed, cushions on the floor and someone was sitting on her bed. She kept on lying on the bed, afraid of moving. Its was a male. She was sure of it, immediately she fell asleep to what seemed a kiss, a kiss of death. Wrapping her arms around the person, she could still have woken up, but she didn't want to. Her arms slipped off the guys body...

Waking up there was no one on the bed or even close. The place irritated her, it was damp and dark. She felt stupid, What a shitty dream and it wasn't even real .... better stand up and get out of here.

She hurried over to the metallic light green door turning and twisting the knob her arms felt weak.

She turned around sighing, taking her hair out of her face and mouth, "How much longer exactly. Am I going to have to wait to know myself."

The radio was still playing from yesterday and next to it was a key. Moving over to the key, she took a closer look, turning it in her hands. It had a snake on it and a piece of paper, "This is what came with you. Miss E."

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1354

Picking up the ice cold key, she looked at it, it looked like a normal key for a room's cupboards. Why did she need this? She moved over to the door and prodded the key in the door to see if it could open. She stumbled back hearing people whispering inaudible words close to her door. Afraid, she turned her body against the wall. Flattening herself against it, like a gecko.
The door swung open and in a haste she jumped on the unknown figure thinking it might be the shadow from her dreams. “Your not going anywhere!”

A deep voice screamed, “It's me! Nouda...”

He held his hands on her lips to stop her from screaming in his face. His eyes lowered down toward the key she was holding in her right hand. Turning his head around to the door, “I'm taking you out of here. Someone was in your room last night.”

She jumped up and hid the key in her linen clothes, “You think so? Who was it?” she grabbed the blanket from the bed and shuffled out, “It's cold.” she lied her nose wrinkling, she couldn't even feel the cold in the air.

Nouda moved toward the front door, “Well, it looked like an inhuman being.” He took the blanket from her and continued to tell her what happened, “It looked like he knocked you out with chloroform, what is the last thing you remember?”

“Nothing...” her cheeks started to turn red as she clambered into a car.

He threw the blanket over her feet, “You must tell me what you remember, Baneheart,” he started the car with a fuss, “Start... please just start...”

Baneheart laughed, “A bell isn't going to ring is it?”

Her answer was returned with a serious look, “We have to get out of here.”

“How are you going to do the tests then?”

“Another way...”

Baneheart asked, "So, why did you turn me into the hospital again?"

"I had to say something or the police would have noticed you were trying to escape."

He drove off, driving through the gates with ease and precision. Making a turn around a long road corner. She stared at the MC Donalds close to the Hospital, but he drove quite fast passing by cars.

Your probably thinking of all these colors in the world, Red, Blue, Green and what shite car is that?” he could see the car was smashed by something, the car looked like it was smashed by a car sitting sideways on its wheels.

“Bane, It looks like there is trouble brewing in Capetown,” he drove past a row of red lights.

She stared out the window, to think it was six years since she's been in a car. In the world, in the far blue sky, “I want to fly sometime, would be fun.”

“Yes, you have to tell me do you remember anything that night?” he glanced over to her.

She answered in a dreamy mood, “The kiss I felt was probably just the chloroform.“

“He kissed you! That prick!” He hooted the car horn, passing by a petrol truck.

“What I probably felt wasn't real, Nouda.”

“If he did anything more to you, he's going to go six feet under the ground,” gritting his teeth he said, “There is nothing wrong with you, these psychiatrists doesn't know anything about you.”

She answered with a faint, “Yes, your right. Elizabeth is probably not that bad, she gave me this.” taking out the key she showed it to Nouda.

“Yes, I saw it when you tackled me,” he turned the wheel to the left and parked into a open garage that was quickly shut by a bunch of guys standing out on the side walk.

She said with a mysterious voice, shaking the key in front of his face, “Nouda,You need to tell me what it is for?”

“That is your secret key, you never let anyone touch it or know what it is for. Can't help you with that one.” his eyes flicked to the left telling her to climb out.

She stood half out of the car and half inside, the window was open. Looking at him greeting a few people, she felt immediately the need to introduce herself. She wasn't one to introduce herself. So far all she knew about herself is that she was a crazy girl with a cerebral worm in her head.

“This is my friend Baneheart, You remember her right?”

There was a burly character with blond hair that looked to be a weed head, “Yes, wasn't she that girl who was a wannabee singer.”

“She's more than the girl we knew six year ago, Grady!” retorted Nouda
The other guys weren't responding, they were looking over some blue prints on a table. It looked to be a jail's blue prints, a few pictures of deaths, car accidents and the last picture of her.

She picked up the picture and said, “I don't look any different, look,” she put it next to her face and turned toward Nouda, “See it still looks like me!” Her smile was back, so these were people she could trust, but she had to figure out more than this.

“Nouda, if you know about the stranger in my room, then why not have done anything about it sooner?”

Nouda was in silence with that question.

“Answer me straight!”

“I wasn't here, I had to go somewhere...”

“Somewhere? Like where?” she crossed her arms and tilted her head.

There was a silence between all the guys, “I had to solve the problem with that other thing... guys back me up here.”

“Your on your own,” replied a colored man, he had round cheeks and seemed to be busy with a illegal gun. It uneased her a bit to see someone sitting with a gun out in the open.

“Reply, Nouda, I can't kill you look at what I'm wearing.”

“I got knocked out when I tried getting all the information stored on you, especially the surveillance tapes.”

“Oh. So, your a Sissie Boy for not telling me, that you want to hear me say.”

“Don't get on my bad side, your dressed in linnen,” his huge grin appeared again.

“Oh and I'm supposed to be scared, I regenerate!”

“So, I can suffocate you.”

She made fists with her hands, “I can kick your ass if I want to.”

“Not with those weak arms you can't you need to toughen up and I just know a way you can.” he continued, “Or do you want to try another way.” he said sarcastically.

“Guys get a room!” screamed Grady with a hamburger stuffed into his face. Throwing his arms in the air and pointing toward the entrance to the house, his cigarette hanging solely between fingers.

Chapter 6: Wake of the fallen

They say people who die gets to relive the life they wish to have, reincarnation they call it. What is reincarnation? It is a life where one gets to be remade into another creature. Some believe in it others do not fantasize over such tales. In the world you wish you were someone else is something totally different to the world you perceive through your eyes into the looking glass called the mirror.

"The slightest flinch can get you into trouble, when in a fight you need to stand firm let the opponent come to you.”

She pitifully kicked at the object in Nouda's hands, it was a black cushioned block. Each try she missed, everything she tried felt like she was kicking at air. She could hear the colored man's voice talking through an amplifier. His name was TJ, he was only constructing her every move.

“The very thought of fighting is not street fighting, nor is it to brutally beat the person into a pulp.”

An impulse to run into Nouda and punch him through the gut, is what kept her kicking. Her thoughts became more clear, in this two story house, the only entrance was the garage. It was a hidden place between two shops. If she was finished kick boxing with the urge to give zero tollerance to humans who gave nothing but the rude obnoxious behaviors toward her.

“You have to stay calm in all matters of the heart, Baneheart,” shouted TJ, walking like a coach, slamming his fist against the table mike in hand.

Grady flinched as he sat smoking his cigarette, cursing with a frown upon his mug and moving his chair away from the table.

She stood still her breathing resonating with what seemed to be her heart beat, slow, meaning she was in shape. Somehow she had to unlock her inner power, she dashed with a speed toward Nouda, lifting her right arm.

Nouda stood his stance, waiting for the blow.

She pushed him onto the floor with her feet, grabbed hold of his arms turning him around as soon as he was on the floor.

Nouda grabbed her layered hair and pulled her from off his back, leaving her on the floor with him staring over her.

“Let go!” she screamed at him, smashing his face with her head as he tried getting closer to her lips.

"Style in fighting, I like it," Nouda said with a wolfish growl.

He pushed him away, walking out the two front swinging doors of the house's gym.

Nouda jogged after her, "Your not mad are you? I was joking."

"Don't get your hopes up too fast," she turned into a small cramped room, it was her new room. Even tough it looked old, everything and anything was in their way.

"You know you shouldn't be so sour," he exclaimed taking the clothes and putting it in a pile.

"I'm not. You need to leave me..."

"You lost, but you can try again. Or take me up on my offer?" his laugh was mixed with sarcasim.

"I'm going to take a rest, you out!" she replied, climbing into the covers.

"I know you, your going to stay awake."

"Shut up..." she uttered

Nouda walked over to her and sat next to her, to tell her a deep dark secret.

TJ's voice came from the shut door, he was standing outside, "Need us to read you two a story?"

"Bhahahaha!" Grady's voice was thick and he was very full of himself.

"Go away!" screamed Nouda, he moved closer to her ears, "You know, you want to know what happened six years ago. We all had a fight, but you were the reason. I'm not sure how to tell you this, but that's how you went missing. You didn't want a part of us."

Baneheart turned around from her covers, "What you mean, like a relationship fight? That's stupid. Well I don't know anyone of you."

"These two living here is only room mates, the band is an all white band."

"So... tell me something I wouldn't know..." she said half heartly

"While we were fighting, you walked out on us, just like you did when you usually lose. That key you have with you belonged to someone in your family, but that is all I know."

"What family? Aren't they dead?"

"Yes, they are. We have the blue prints still from someone in your family who was in the jail, his belongings are there."

Last edited by Dira (2011-05-11 08:47:43)

#2 2011-06-15 15:30:25

Oldwolf81

Re: Please Please Read This Story

OK. I read it. Can't say I understand it, though.

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer