The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#26 2009-10-19 19:12:36

LexxaXV

Re: Have you actually seen a werewolf? If so, post the facts here...

I turned 15 in May, and things started happening in June.

#27 2009-11-03 01:33:31

AshenWolf
wolf on the run

im 15 too smile i figured it out at 14 though tongue

"It is better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you are not."
                                                                                          -Andre Gide

#28 2009-11-10 22:30:16

lupusindefined
Dark Shadow

AshenWolf wrote:

anarchowolf wrote:

well one thing is the physical shifters are dying out.  But there are a lot of us out there, in fact you've probably have meet one and didn't realize it.

Whats a p-shift like? non p-shifting therians are common, but i beleive in p shifters as well. i dont think that makes non p shifters less werewolves, but i thik the ability to shift is the purity of the bloodline

bloodline...im not too sure about that...i think that if you push the trigger far enough any werewolf could p-shift...im not sure though...

Lupus

silver bullets dont work... not on me anyway =P ...the other guy however.... *looks at dead body lying on the ground*

#29 2009-11-11 09:22:36

Berserker

I turned into a werewolf last full moon. I think it had something to do with my Germanic bloodline. I hope all the howling didn't scare the neighbors. Luckily my vacuum cleaner was tough enough to pick up all the shed fur... I was pretty much trapped in my room when it happened (as a wolf I was unable to unlock the door I guess.) I was wearing a silver pendant at the time and I have a burn mark right there on my chest. Too bad my web cam and all of my other cameras are broken, plus there's not enough light in my room, or else next full moon I would take pictures for you guys.

So yeah, those are the facts about my werewolf occurrence. All of you guys talking about growing canines, hair, weakness to silver, etc. just you wait, it'll happen soon enough. I'm sure all of your web cams and cameras are broken too though, so no worries, I won't be looking for proof. All of the facts presented in this forum should be taken at face value anyway; it's not like this is a fantasy roleplaying forum or anything.

Our Marcuse, only better.

#30 2010-05-18 13:14:47

SilverSheWolf

I believe in werewolves. Not only have I seen one, but I am one - for lack of a better term.

A few years ago I was walking in the local woods at night. My woods. I heard bushes rustling behind me, and when I turned around I was looking face to face at the biggest white wolf I have ever seen. The thing was the size of a Shetland pony! I don't know how long we stared at each other, but I never once felt afraid. A couple weeks later I walked there with my boyfriend (not a nice guy) and we both saw her. She didn't pay me any mind, but she charged him; growling like a rabid rottweiler. We ran off, and he refused to ever go into those woods again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
As I stated, I'm a lycanthrope. I've known it since I was a child. It really started to manifest itself when I hit puberty. My senses of smell and hearing rocketed up, while my sight got worse and worse. I became highly territorial over places / things that I consider "mine". I started growling/ raising my hackles / baring my teeth almost uncontrollably. Suddenly my ears were able to swivel like a cat or dog and my eyes would change from silver-blue to hazel-yellow.
The most notable experience I've had is when my ex (the one that the aforementioned wolf thing attacked) showed up at a game at the library my friends and I were at and I completely lost it; My hackles stood up on end, My muscles knotted up to spring, I could feel my canines lengthening and my jaws extending, my ears pinned against my skull, and I was loosing all "human" thought. All I could think about was tearing him apart for all the horrible things he did to me, to my friends - my PACK. A few of my friends who know about my - ahem - condition drug me out of there before I killed him while my husband (also a wolf) dealt with him. They said my eyes had gone past yellow and were completely red. Even the whites. They hustled me into the girls bathroom and locked me in a stall so no one else would see me "wolfing out". I don't know how long it took me to calm down, but my eyes ended up staying yellow the rest of the night. No one was brave/stupid enough to comment.

_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

#31 2010-09-02 00:14:17

confuzzled wolf
Website

i havent seen one but one of my freinds has. he's spanish and he works for us and protects our farm out in california when were not there. so one day he comes up screamin in spanish that somthing got the chickens, he kept on talking about a lobishomem or somthing and said he shot at it with his rifel but it just kept on eating the chickens. my mom got dads bat and went down there. when she came back she was cryin. what ever got the chickens got our cats as well. i dont know what happened i guess it could have been a mountain lion or somthing, its just i never saw carlos act that way before. lately he quit and he told all his freinds that the place is cursed.

The key to being happy, is accepting that sometimes you wont be, and coping with it.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#32 2010-09-02 12:16:13

Mitch01
Rising Angel

sorry to hear that but ur friend didn't give a description on what it looked liked? if it were a mointain lion, and if it got shot, it would have retreated.

do you keep in touch w/ur friend?

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#33 2010-09-03 12:54:27

confuzzled wolf
Website

No not really. After the whole incident he alienated everyone in my family. His brother, Elias works for us now, and he won't talk about him. He always tells me that he was crazy and I shouldn't have listened to him.

I've tried looking for the thing, in the hills near where we lived. I used google maps to get satellite images of the area. We live in a large valley. The hills are used as orange groves and from what I can tell there are these rock formations that dot them. Caves and stuff,a few boxes, but because the pictures were taken when the trees were small and had less leaves, the trees have grown and it's harder to see them because the branches obscure the view from below. The company that owned the area shut down a long time ago, so no orange pickets go up there any more. To sum it up, if I go up there I'll get lost and the areas pretty big, so it's easy to lose your way when all you see is oranges.

The key to being happy, is accepting that sometimes you wont be, and coping with it.

Dragostea ca nici mâine.

#34 2010-09-03 13:34:08

Mitch01
Rising Angel

that;'s true.  ur gonna have to wait to see if any other witnesses might seen it...

i wasn't designed to handle the worst and i'm not convinced that loving someone is worth it...

#35 2011-03-05 05:12:08

dragon wolf paw!
black wolf

anyboby seen the werewolf in cannock chase in staffs! several sightings of somthing?

Touch that food and ill tear you apart!  THIS WOLF EATS ALONE.
they may try but they will never silence THIS wolf!
im a wolf ! im  a furry ! and im mighty proud of that!

#36 2011-05-27 17:36:42

GentleBreze
Website

There is no such thing as a shape shifting werewolf. All the people that claim to do so are only fooling themselves. Also if someone claims to be a " royal" that is the number one sign that they are lying. There is no royalty in werewolves. So no I haven't seen a shape shifting werewolf. However I have seen a real werewolf, which are people with all the aspects of the werewolf with out actualy shape shifting.

#37 2011-06-18 23:28:50

IcyEyesHowl

As i have said before, i am a 13yr old girl. I am very tight with my friends and only recently i have noticed more wolf-like features come on. I have gained a much better sense of smell and hearing. I constabtly feel like im not supposed ot be in this body, i can feel another form waiting to come out, but i dont know how. My friends have heard and seen me growl, howl, flash my teeth, seen my eyes change colours depending on my mood and also seen me have a  little wolf psycho fit during sport. I feel my canines get sharper when i growl or show my teeth, people have even said they do, even though they aren'y my adult canines. I could really use some help during this, i have read that it sets in when ur about 14-15, could this be me getting ready for it? please post back, im starting to get very curious.

Telling your boyfriend you're a wolf and he thinks you're crazy. Well, boy is he gunna get bitten ;D

#38 2011-07-14 11:13:30

wolfette

YES i have i am one muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#39 2011-07-14 20:02:20

The Busboy
Administrator

Topic please.

Board footer