The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2011-03-27 08:31:26

wolflove

Re: What wolf breed are you?

My results were:

30% Rocky Mountain Wolf or Meckenzie Valley wolf or Alaskan wolf (canis lupus occidentalis): you were introduced to Yellowstone Park a bit ago and now you thrive there, and you are no longer endangered!

30% Eastern Gray Wolf or Eastern Timber Wolf (canis lupus lycaon): you used to live throughout Canada and America, but now you are protected by U.S. law.

20 % Arctic Wolf (canis lupus arctos): you live in snowy, icy areas and are a pretty small wolf actually.

10% Great Plains Wolf or Buffalo Wolf (canis lupus nubilus): you are thriving in America, but now live by the Great Lakes (research me more on Google).

10 % Mexican Wolf or lobo (canis lupus baileyi): you are the most endangered wolf and you look a lot like a coyote. I thought you were a red wolf, but maybe not...

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#52 2011-08-05 16:00:35

deathwolf

this is what i am:Which wolf are you most like? - Test results

For 40 % you are: Eastern Gray Wolf or Eastern Timber Wolf (canis lupus lycaon): you used to live throughout Canada and America, but now you are protected by U.S. law (research me more on Google).
% of Quiz participants had this profile!

You could also get this result:
For 30 % you are: Rocky Mountain Wolf or Meckenzie Valley wolf or Alaskan wolf (canis lupus occidentalis): you were introduced to Yellowstone Park a bit ago and now you thrive there, and you are no longer endangered! (research me more on Google)

Or even this one:
For 30 % you are: Great Plains Wolf or Buffalo Wolf (canis lupus nubilus): you are thriving in America, but now live by the Great Lakes (research me more on Google).

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: Arctic Wolf (canis lupus arctos): you live in snowy, icy areas and are a pretty small wolf actually (research me more on Google).

Or even this one:
For 0 % you are: Mexican Wolf or lobo (canis lupus baileyi): you are the most endangered wolf and you look a lot like a coyote. I thought you were a red wolf, but maybe not... (research me more on Google.com

#53 2012-06-12 11:32:06

Echi

I got Mackenzie Valley Wolf....haha, same as my theriotype, that's kind of scary

“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised†~ Anton LaVey

#54 2013-01-28 23:25:14

Howler

My main result was Great Plains Wolf.

#55 2013-10-21 22:04:21

Silvermoon

I'm 60% Rocky Mountain Wolf or Mackenzie Valley Wolf. Yay no longer endangered

~~Silvermoon~~

Board footer