The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#51 2010-06-20 21:34:42

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Re: PFA a new series by Harvest Leaf Entertainment

oh forgot to say that we plan on making Werewolves are Cooler/ Werewolves are the coolest as soon as we sell half of these.

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#52 2010-06-21 14:14:40

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Here's the link. You can check out the Vampires are Cool shirts (click other selling items) to get an idea of what they'll look like. The shirts go up to 3x by the way. We might be sold out of certain colors, but just let us know. smile

http://cgi.ebay.com/Werewolves-Cooler-T … 3f00d0bda2

Laterz
Cool Amy

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2010-06-21 14:18:18)

"In Harvest City, monsters roam the streets at night. Werewolves, vampires, zombies... when the police can't handle the creatures that bump in the night, they call the P.F.A.â„¢" (Check out our book/comics forum on here for our major updates)

#53 2010-06-23 11:22:38

WereWolfH

HarvestLeafEntertainment wrote:

oh forgot to say that we plan on making Werewolves are Cooler/ Werewolves are the coolest as soon as we sell half of these.

Sweet. And they last long I still have my orange one. Good quality.

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#54 2010-07-07 16:29:08

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Good. We're glad you are enjoying your shirt. Hopefully more to come in the future.

Well, it's back to promotional touring...

#55 2010-08-05 00:11:49

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Comic Con. Wowwww, I had a flashback of a hard learned lesson. The first audition I had to start this series off was for one of the main psychics and a drawing of the werewolf. The artist didn't draw the psychic well enough, and he STOLE a picture of a really cool looking werewolf and didn't minor changes to it (add longer nails and change the hair). Well I saw a t-shirt with that freakin' werewolf and in the picture it's about to fight a unicorn. Has anyone seen that shirt...

Updates: We're gearing up for a new release, so auditions will start possibly next month. So if you know someone that's an artist that can do werewolves, vampires, and super humans, let them know.

We have some ideas that we'll throw out and the artist will create a picture based off of it. Pretty much like doing a cover work or something.

okay that's all
laterz

#56 2010-08-13 22:52:34

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Hey all my werewolf people. I just got a cool idea for a story. I wrote the last part of it and added a paragraph or two before it. It's not done, but it's something. Check it out on the stories/poetry section. All right my fingers are hurting. Let me know what you think.

#57 2010-08-16 01:36:44

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Just added a pic of the psychic to the story. (See us at stories forum) I also added some sentences to the story.

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/thheatlow.jpg

#58 2010-08-20 21:44:16

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/VampyreL2FRONTtradingcard-1.gif

(again go to stories/poem forum under Harvest Leaf Entertainment/PFA)

Tell us what you think.

#59 2010-08-23 15:45:37

The Busboy
Administrator

I like that artwork, very nice.

#60 2010-12-25 22:35:53

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

The Busboy wrote:

I like that artwork, very nice.

thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!! Cool Amy here. Just wanted to say hey to the werewolf fans!!!

Also added a caption that's going under our picture we're working on. It's in the Stories forum on here. Check it out and tell us what ya' think.

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2010-12-25 23:07:31)

#61 2011-01-10 23:12:10

WereWolfH

Cool story so far...  I can visualize it, are you going to get any pictures to post or..

"I got somethin' I wanna tell ya'. I'm not like other guys...

#62 2011-05-30 20:36:02

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Look alive great braves, we're back. Wow, has it really been about 5+ months, since we've been on here? Wow, time flies.

So, I'm sure you want to hear updates. Here we go:

Firstly, thank you everyone that has e-mailed us and checked in on us while we were away. We REALLY appreciate that. The economy is still really bad and people that would take a chance on new material are not taking many chances. Understandable.

We've been around and have learned a lot. We plan on using the knowledge to help us move forward.

As far as our work, we've still been working hard and writing stories. Last night, I had a vision of what I want the interior of one of the vehicles to look like. I'm going to personally attempt (vs. hiring an artist) to design it. I might have to get someone to color it though.

Werewolf updates- Wow. Well good news and bad news, werewolf fans. The good news is that we HAVE BEEN commissioning pieces that have involved psychics and werewolves. The bad news is we have attracted bogus artists and conceited artists. The bogus artists have pretty much given us false portfolios of their artwork (probably traced, copied, etc) We've hired people, paid people, and we get artwork that is not quality enough to show.  The conceited artists are a huge problem as well. We send our vision and then they decide they want to interpret the art to their liking. So, we do have art, but it doesn't resemble what we are trying to lrepresent as OUR type of werewolves. I get why some people want to do this. Partly ego, partly wanting to follow the artist code. In other genres of showbus, let's use movies for example. You might want to be the producer and you hire a director. Depending on the contract the director can take what's on paper and then do whatever they want to a greater or lesser degree.

Well that's what's going on with the werewolves. Some artist want to change the snout or they can't recreate the snout from the example we sent. Perhaps it's the hair/fur of the werewolf.

We had a free Werewolf game that we were designing, but that's been put on hold. I saw the pages and the artwork designs, but I think things went downhill with the deadbeat artist. A positive is that we created two new characters and we've expanded a character that was originally supposed to bite the dust. 

All in all, werewolves are HARD to design. This is probably why there aren't a lot of werewolves in comics.

We've focused our attention on vampires. They are easier to design and they are also still popular.
One of the vampiresses that we've created has been expanded and has been given a name. Cross your fingers b/c she's supposed to be a bad @ss hot blonde.

Just cross your fingers!

Zack

#63 2011-07-11 23:00:11

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Hey everyone, it's Harvest. Finally, I'm inspired with a WEREWOLF story! Wow, it's been a minute. Most of my ideas have been for other monsters (usually vampires).

Okay, so I'm going to get started, I have to figure out the end of the short story (usually that's how I start with my ideas, the FIGHT SCENES).

Ummmm, yeah, gotta get to it,

oh and Amy well, Cool Amy is in a pic in a really big magazine. I'll see if she okays me sharing it on here.

Peace!

#64 2011-07-14 01:18:57

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Okay, wow, it's hella late. Sorry, I didn't get to finish the story. My eyes are hurt and I'm tapped out. I'll finish up the story tomorrowish.

Okay, well awesome news. I had a story that I was going to post. I was hesitant b/c it started as a story with werewolves as the villians, but when I began fleshing it out, vampires took the place of the werewolves.  I wrote the outline/draft for this, but I was going ot wait on it.

Then, a cool artist (who I didn't hire) put his picture in his portfolio and he had a really cool look. So, alas, a new good guy was born. I gave him some AWESOME POWERS. And that was to be the story that I was going to post. I was even going to see if he'd be interested in taking a picture for me or Zack Attack to add power effects to, buuttttt the author being super strict and true to the story NIXED the idea. In the story he's supposed to be in his uniform and I have no ability in painting a costume on him and he might not even agree to it.

So, that story's put on hold. So, today I saw a fantastic werewolf painting and a story was born.

I've debated on if I should post my terrible sketch of what the cover of this story would look like. (This is a pretty much stick figure sketch that I do and then I send it to the artist with a detailed description and then the picture is sent back to me. (As you noticed, I love coming up with the concept cover design). I feel like showing people what the process is that I go through, but I'm sure it'll only make sense to me.....

Okay to summarize (I'm tired, I'll read and spell check and etc. tomorrow), I just came up with three new stories. The third one will be posted in the Poetry/Stories section...

The rough synopsis- A telepath encounters a crazy (mentally ill guy, probably homeless and on drugs) werewolf. The telepath is a female. I'd say a more tanned version of Kim Kardashian in a trench coat would be the look of her. I just thought of this seconds ago, but I must've subconsciously thought of the scene in which Sarah Michelle Gellar's character in,  "I Know What You did Last Summer," has her final encounter with her stalker. It's similar b/c if this turns into a comic book, there will pictures of how she has been cut off from the street in which people are walking by and she's trapped by her werewolf foe.

Wouldn't that suck if you had to fight something and you are yards away from help and if only someone would just look to the right or left into the alley, then you'd know you'd be saved...

All right, enough typing, peace!
Harvest

#65 2011-07-14 19:27:25

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Part one of the story is posted. Sorry, my eyes are killing me, I'll post the second part soon...

yeah, this story seems promising. I might commission a cover for this.

#66 2011-09-01 14:07:07

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Yo, it's Zack attack. The picture for this has been finished for a minute. Harvest was touching it up and then his computer crashed, so it'll be up soon. (I hear some of you all have seen it already. That's not the final version of the picture).

We also have some vampire pictures that will be revealed soon...

Laterz!

#67 2011-09-01 23:37:47

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Beautiful, young ladies have been turning up dead. What did the victims have in common? They were all pretty, young, had two marks on their necks, and drained of blood. So, a psychic went undercover
at the restaurant that the victims were last seen. When she went to take the trash out, the psychic was ambushed by the vampire. Can she get out of it and defeat him?

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx140/Hrv8stL8fEnt4/Vampwaitresskickstarter.jpg

Last edited by HarvestLeafEntertainment (2011-09-02 13:09:34)

#68 2011-09-02 09:47:51

The Busboy
Administrator

Cool picture!

#69 2011-09-02 13:11:55

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

thanks. This is Harvest, yeah I gotta find the vs. werewolf picture. I finally got an artist to go in the direction that I wanted the werewolf to go in, so let me find it and finish touching it up and then I'll post... Oh, I think I goofed on the picture, b/ it was supposed to be a Wolfman version and I forgot and got the werewolf version. It's still amazing though.

Harvest

#70 2011-09-04 19:02:53

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Okay Picture's in the Stories/Poetry and Art form.

#71 2011-09-09 23:59:26

HarvestLeafEntertainment
Website

Harvest here. Zack and I were working on some cool ideas. I came up with a werewolf snippet. It's in the stories section. Picture coming soon. I'm gonna wait a bit, because I want you to read the story before looking at the picture. Enjoy!

Board footer