#526 2011-04-11 20:10:52

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: Welcome to The Werewolf Cafe!

Welcome to the site everyone!

#527 2011-06-09 08:00:45

winterwhitewolf

Ummm.... Bellow I am new hear an I hope to make new friends, I love to draw and to wright stories so I hope that I can post acuple stories and pictures smile

Our kind is the one that wached you humans from the shadows, we houl at the full moon to remind you that we are hear to keep you company.

#528 2011-06-09 09:12:08

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site winterwhitewolf!

#529 2011-07-09 08:49:25

Kutkitn

Well Hello everyone!!!

I am new to the LKH Anita Blake series.  I look forward to making new friends and discussing books, music and anything else in between.

smile

#530 2011-07-11 01:08:42

pierrotlunaire

Hello
I actually have been a lurker here for some time now without an account, so I finally decided to buck up and get one.
I am a classical musician (violin, fail piano), but I play guitar as well. I also write my own music (mostly classical, but I'm getting into alternative styles)
I found out I was a werewolf when I was 14 (on, what else, a tour with my youth orchestra to NM). I am still unclear on whether I'm a Therian or not, but I hope to find out while here! smile

Even if I do have a future in music, the wolf will never leave me, he will accompany me to the green room, the dressing room, and to the concert hall. If I don't have a future in music, he shall still be with me, as a bohemian, living in poverty and loving it.

#531 2011-07-11 01:56:24

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site to you both!  Hope you enjoy it!

#532 2011-08-01 14:27:30

Flamehart

Been lurking here for some time now and finally decided to make an account..

Seems like a friendly site and I hope to get along well with others here.

#533 2011-08-02 04:05:56

Beast of Irreverence

Im new here trying to meet new people. Im 14. I was looking for sites with therians, like me. So first of all im not a poser, but I dont actually shapeshift, I have occasional mental swings though. I guess im a therian wolf, what sucks about that is thats what everyone thinks, but I still stand out though. And im emo, but again im not a poser, so im not depressed and I dont inflict self injury. But I notice there are people on here that clame to shapeshift, if you do, talk to me... PLEASE!!! I take much interest! I live in Utah, but dont treat me bad for being from Utah, because im not a mormon, im agnostic or you could say im open minded. Im very irreverent, I enjoy blood and gore, the game Dead Space actually makes me happy and sometimes even laugh. One of my freinds mom actually thinks im evil, no joke. Since shes german I wouldnt think shed be so uptight, lol. I like music, metal mostly, my favorite bands I listen to the most are Rammstein, Green Day, System of a Down, and Three Days Grace. My real name is William Walker, and if you ever care to look me up on facebook, dont mention therianthropy on my page because none of my freinds know im therian. I plan to keep it that way until I tell them myself. And a guess thats it, again if you really do shapeshift, talk to me.

#534 2011-08-11 14:29:01

CookieAsylum
Website

Hi, I'm CookieAsylum (or "Cooks" for short).
I'm a senior in college, majoring in Illustration and Communication Arts. I love to draw - especially werewolves - and read.
I used to be on another werewolf forum called, "The Pack", but that's been pretty inactive lately. So, I was looking for some new grounds to attend.
It's nice to be here. : D

My DeviantArt
Listening to: "Breaking of the Fellowship" - Howard Shore

#535 2011-08-15 01:22:23

Ishtar

Hi, I'm really glad such a forum as The Werewolf Café exists! I love all forms of creative arts concentrating on the lupine world - books, graphic novels, paintings, sketches, music, etc. I'm very excited to be here and hope to be acquainted with more wolves, wolf-lovers and other people with similar interests.

Oh, and Ishtar just happens to be the Babylonian deity of the moon as well as the Sumerian moon goddess where she's also known as Inanna *smirk smirk* - can you see the smugness dripping from every letter I type? Well, that's me!

"Let me feel you moving like they do in Babylon ... " Howwwwwwwwwwwwl!!!! big_smile

Heaven me such uses send,
Not to pick bad from bad, but by bad mend.

~ Desdemona (Othello, act iv scene iii)

#536 2011-08-15 19:58:45

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site eveyone!

#537 2011-09-11 01:25:27

JakeWolf

Hey im Jake im new to this. Love wolves and WereWolves lol but yeah xD

#538 2011-09-12 05:28:22

MadDog94

hey every1 im new here but im from lycanforums.com

#539 2011-09-12 21:06:04

The Busboy
Administrator

Hello JakeWolf and MadDog94!

#540 2011-09-14 07:03:11

Wyrgrey42

Hi, my username is Wyrgrey42 and I am probably a 'werewolf'. I'm 14 years old and I like music. I'm not a hipster but I don't like mainstream songs much (I wish I was my current age during the nineties). Oh, and I also play piano and guitar.

I want to know more about therianthropy, specifically lycanthropy, so I joined this site. I'm in need of an 'online pack'. I like werewolf stories and related stuff as well, and like many, I hate Twilight.

I have also registered at Weresource.org with the same username. Once again, hello everyone.

#541 2011-09-16 18:39:05

nicgirl423
Website

hey i joined here b/c weird things happened teeth sharper nails longer so ive been constantly cutting them. I noticed im running more often but only outdoors in a big open feild or just outside i growl when agrivated and I whimper when scared or shy or just want attention i dont know for sure what this means My friend (bf) has same symptons and we can speak little to each other with our minds telepathically. Please i need some guidance on how to improve these abilities.

Feisty Free and a Were,
Half blooded is better.

#542 2011-10-06 16:39:26

stacey5894

Hi, my name is Stacey. I love everything werewolf. I have read as much werewolf books as my brain can handle and i still want more. Thank you for welcoming me to the Werewolf Cafe i hope it will be fun

#543 2011-10-25 19:39:28

OldSoul

Hello everyone!  I stumbled across this site last night, but I was so tired that I decided to bookmark it and register today.  Even still, I had a pretty long day so hopefully my intro makes sense.  I have been looking for real folks that understand Werewolves lately and it seems that even though there are quite a few webpages related to the topic, there are few actual people to interact with.  That is why I am so glad to have found all of you.  I only hope that after reading my bio you don't find me weird or anything. So...here goes...

I am a Kemetic Wiccan.  That is, I use Wicca as my form of worship.  In doing so, I worship and follow the Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt.  While I worship many of Them, I am extremely partial to Anubis, Isis, Wepwawet, and Thoth.  I thought it very pertinent that I mention that part of my life here, as Wepwawet is a War God who is most commonly depicted as a human figure with the head of a Wolf.  The Wolf calls to me as a spirit guide under the element of Earth.  I began practicing Wicca just a couple years ago, so I still have much to learn.  Nonetheless, I am technically a Witch.  I just turned 36 this month, or at least my body did.  My fiance believes I am a very old soul.  I think she is right.  I live in New Mexico, USA where the Mexican Grey Wolf was once populated very well.  Many have died out, however, because they do not understand The Wolf.  Many ranchers blame The Wolf for their livestock being attacked, when it is more likely coyotes doing the damage.  My blood boils when I see anti-wolf bumperstickers on pickup trucks at the local WalMart.  Lately, my connection to The Wolf has felt stronger and stronger.  It is more than a kinship with The Wolf.  It is like The Wolf is in me.  Maybe the wolf is me.  Maybe I am The Wolf.  Maybe we are one in the same.  Word it how you wish.  I know some see Werewolves as role playing or as a fad.  I am old enough to know better.  I am hoping some folks here can help me connect with my Wolf side.  If The Wolf is in me, I will not fight it.  If such will label me as a creature of the night, or make me less understandable, so be it.  I would cherish the chance to discuss any aspect of the spirituality of The Wolf and the involvement of The Werewolf in our lives with each and every one of you that would like to do so.  We can discuss stuff here or you can email me.

I shall share few more things about me that you may find interesting.  I am a Veteran of the US Army.  I was also a police officer a few years back.  For hobbies I collect coins and firearms.  I have many of both.  Yes, this Wolf fights back.  I also love my steak very rare.  I want it to bleed when I cut it.  If it doesn't, it is just too dry.  I live an hour or so from the Gila National Forest.  That's right, New Mexico actually has trees.  big_smile  I have a feeling this journey will take me there quite a bit.  I have four dogs in my house and five cats outside. 

I do hope to hear from many of you real soon...

#544 2011-11-09 23:23:17

Winter-Son
Website

Helloooo. The name is Josh, I'm 24 years of age, and I currently reside in Indiana (unfortunately). Joined this site simply bc there aren't many forums geared towards werewolves..not to mention meeting new people who ARE interested in them.

"The forces of Winter reign, in dreadful way, there's no escape."

#545 2011-11-10 00:53:36

Badseed_666

Welcome Winter!

Last edited by Badseed_666 (2011-11-10 00:54:04)

"I will not bow, I will not brake"~Breaking Benjamin
"We are luminous beings, not this crude matter"~Master Yoda
"Trust not your eyes, they deceive you"~Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

#546 2011-11-10 17:30:35

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome all!

#547 2011-11-15 08:38:16

PRIMWOLF

Hey Im PRIMWOLF or Prim for short, I joined simply because there is no other forum geared towards werewolves too. I also live in Indiana, which is really unfortunate, I live near Indianapolis, and yeah, thats pretty much it

"The tooth fairy teaches children that they can sell body parts for money." - ME

My outlook on life? = "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a nice big rock."

#548 2011-11-15 12:51:01

The Busboy
Administrator

Welcome to the site!

#549 2011-11-17 02:45:35

Riverleaf Breeze

Hello Werewolf Caf'e,I greet all of you. I am Riverleaf Breeze aka Beth,I am from Illinois. I think that werewolves are wonderful,I wish that I could become a werewolf too.

#550 2012-01-17 23:22:26

The Wolf Pen
Behemoth
Website

Hello. I am "The Wolf Pen". I am writing a book titled Behemoth, and I have a blog about it and werewolves in general at http://behemoth-book.blogspot.com/.

I hope to meet many people with similar interests as me, as well as find those who will be interested in reading the book once it is published.

I have a blog about all things werewolf! View it at http://behemoth-book.blogspot.com/ !

Board footer