The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-09-11 20:21:52

werewolf27

lupus nocte (night of the wolf)

Hi, I'm Gregory Harris My friends call me Greg. I'm 15-going-on-16 and once I was just an average teenager. That is until one cold January night...

"Gregory! Can you go out and buy milk?" my mom asked. I turned over in my bed to check the time. The digital readout was 11:59 pm. "Mom, it's late! Can I do it tomorrow! I called back.

"No Greg! Besides, in about 30 seconds it will be tomorrow so just go out and do it!"

"Fine!" I called as I reluctantly got out of bed. Why would she have me go out and buy milk at midnight?
Just because that new store in town is open 24/7 doesn't mean I can go out in the dead of night and buy milk!
I pulled on some jeans, an Aeropostale T-shirt and my Harley-Davidson leather jacket and went downstairs and out the door.
If you've ever been to Louisiana, it was probably on a warm day, because you've pobably never been to Baton Rouge on a cold night.

The wind was like razor blades against my face as I pulled my jacket tighter around me. I was almost to the store when I heard an odd sound...a sort of growling, coming from the alleyway in between Alderman's Barber Shop and Vincenzo's Pizza Parlor. I stopped and turned down the alley towards the spot where I'd heard the sound. I whipped around as a large wolf came bounding at me. What the hell is a wolf doing in Louisiana in January, I thought. My thought was cut short when it pounced and landed on top of me, sinking its jaws into my chest. I let out a howl of pain as I flipped and the wolf went flying into the brick wall in front of me.

"I'm so glad I paid for those Tae-Kwon-Do lessons!" I said.  The wolf wasn't giving up. It charged and I flipped over and onto its back. Desperately trying to shake me off, I held on as the wolf ran around like mad. Finally able to loosen my grip, it flung me into the brick wall that I'd knocked it into earlier. I slumped down onto the pavement and blacked out.

#2 2011-09-12 23:46:25

The Busboy
Administrator

Re: lupus nocte (night of the wolf)

Interesting beginning, and in Baton Rouge, LA to boo....awesome

#3 2011-09-13 08:32:26

Oldwolf81

OK, what next?

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

#4 2011-09-13 18:11:05

werewolf27

When I came to, I had a huge headache and I was bleeding all over the place. "Ugh, my head," I groaned. I checked myself out. Still had all 10 fingers, good sign. But somehow I was in my bed, which couldn't have been because 1. I was unconscious and 2. A mile away from home. The wolf that attacked me had apparently not only ripped up my torso, but my back and arms were cut and bruised. My Harley-Davidson jacket was reduced to shreds, as was my T-shirt. "Aw, man. That was my favorite jacket. Or rather my only jacket. Suddenly I noticed something about myself but I couldn't put my finger on it. Walking over to my closet and opening the door with the mounted mirror, I got the biggest shock of my life.

"M-My hair! What happened to my hair?" My once shaggy black hair had now turned silver! "Wait! The wolf that attacked me last night had a silver pelt! Is it possible that I've become a werewolf?" I pondered this for a moment. "No, that's impossible. They don't exist." I said. But I didn't know how wrong I was...

#5 2011-09-14 08:02:32

Oldwolf81

Ok, a hair color change. I guess he will change his mind about what is.

the texas octogenerian
wolf favorite animal

Board footer