You are not logged in.

#26 2011-10-15 18:22:47

MadDog94

Re: Therianthropy and the paranormal

i have experienced hearing a buzzing or ringing but it goes away for a awhile

#27 2011-10-15 22:48:24

Badseed_666

Methinks you're confusing tenitis with being a medium.

"I will not bow, I will not brake"~Breaking Benjamin
"We are luminous beings, not this crude matter"~Master Yoda
"Trust not your eyes, they deceive you"~Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

#28 2011-10-16 10:36:23

wolflove

lupinealchemist wrote:

Except to me it really sounds like a radio is quietly playing in my head. Another example is hearing 50 million voices saying words in an seemingly endless string of gibberish sentences.

I know what you mean. That happens to me sometimes as well. It's really annoying for me when it happens.

My heart sings to the moon and with the wind, sending tribute to it whenever I can.

#29 2011-10-16 15:33:52

Badseed_666

Well, there is a phenomena where some people hear high pitched ringing. I can't remember what it's called but I learned about back when I was in middle school. Ah, what happy, happy days those were....

#30 2011-10-16 17:33:28

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

John Anchondo wrote:

@lupinalchemist, I think that's what he's saying. in my earlier post where I mentioned my body vibrating, can also be described as a tingling/static sensation going through my whole body. It probably didn't feel like normal static because you felt going through your hands, instead of feeling it from another object.

This is actually the first step to Astro....it's how you kno when your physical body is asleep, but your mind and spiritual body is awake.

Some ppl actually have to meditate and practice months to even get to that beginning stage.

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

#31 2011-10-16 23:07:29

Badseed_666

I meditate but I've never felt that way, ever. My "zen state" is much more calm and smooth.

#32 2011-10-17 23:23:28

John Anchondo

@Fenris Lupa, oh wow I didn't even know that.

Those who don't understand the past are destined to repeat it.

#33 2011-10-20 00:25:16

Fenris Lupa
Dog Soldier

Badseed_666 wrote:

I meditate but I've never felt that way, ever. My "zen state" is much more calm and smooth.

You can meditate just to reach that calm state....but there are techniques that you learn to push the meditation farther and reach Astro

@John Anchondo, yep...and if you reach that state with out even trying...it's an amazing thing...next time that happens...go with the feeling...welcome it...stay calm, don't get to excited, and try and move...but DON'T think anything your physical body, other wise you will snap back into your physical body.

Never do anything as a wolf you wouldn't do as a man...if you have a good heart....you'll be a good dog....

#34 2011-10-20 18:23:03

John Anchondo

@Fenris Lupa, I'll be sure to try.smile

Those who don't understand the past are destined to repeat it.

#35 2011-10-20 22:36:05

Badseed_666

Sounds trippy.

#36 2011-10-24 08:06:03

IcyEyesHowl

anyone mind lettin me know what astro is exactly? :l

Telling your boyfriend you're a wolf and he thinks you're crazy. Well, boy is he gunna get bitten ;D

#37 2011-10-24 08:08:26

IcyEyesHowl

Badseed_666 wrote:

Well that's just plain weird. I guess you just have an extra gift with being one of us lol. Look at this way though, least you're not a berserker like me. ^_^

Yay for beserkers!!!! tongue

Telling your boyfriend you're a wolf and he thinks you're crazy. Well, boy is he gunna get bitten ;D

#38 2011-10-24 17:47:51

WolfVanZandt
Website

I would assume, astral projection.

#39 2012-01-03 13:15:31

SnowCrystal
Website

WolfVanZandt wrote:

There are a lot of definitions of "Therian". I think one that is appropriate is "animal shaman". Many (most? all?) Therians are open to shamanistic experiences - many of us are practicing shamans.

Although I don't believe that what Therians are is paranormal (no0 more than the average Joe, anyway) I do believe that Therianthropy opens us up to paranormal experiences.

I have "attracted" entities most of my life until I became "dangerous" to entities. Therians have a knack for destroying other entities and when they find that out, entities become leery of us.

For instance, a hag rode one of our participants into a SEHowl a few years ago and, when it found out that it was surrounded by Weres, it hightailed it up out of the canyon. It hovered around up there the whole time, wanting to attack us but resisting the temptation. After we left, it came back down and one of our people went back and exterminated it.

No, I do not believe I am an animal shaman. I feel like a wolf inside. My wolf is me, and I am the wolf. I do not believe I am drawing in animal spirits. Nor was I drawing in ANY of these OTHER entities at will.

Since I did my self-deliverance and exorcism on my home, ALL activity has ceased, even the "wolves" seem to have vanished. Now it is just me and my inner wolf (Snow). Do I think I am an animal shaman? No. But I can use my "weredar" to sense others like me at times. I usually have to go into a mild m-shift sometimes to detect them, though.

Siverwolf wrote:

SnowCrystal--  Do you have these spiritual / paranormal experiences more in Summer or Winter?

Siverwolf.

Neither. It happened not long after I awakened. I find that the attacks seem to be correlated to when i was talking to a particular individual who claimed to be part demonic. I believe he was oppressed, and he "astral projected" to me, and I think he in reality (without his intentions), sent his demons my way, and I eventually became oppressed myself, and physically attacked by things I COULD NOT SEE!

Imagine being choked and pushed down whilst you are watching TV, or pulled into your bedroom to be shoved down while on the computer, by something I can feel around me (energy, as I call it, or "spiritual pressure/energy"), and then pushed down by unseen hands or whatever it is....

This ended, again, AFTER I did the EXORCISM on my home and SELF DELIVERANCE back to God.... and I have only had mild encounters since, compared to what I used to go through, and even those are rare. But they are not correlated to any certain time of year. Usually they are associated with me getting involved with someone who has dark entities with them. I somehow just seem to draw these people in... how, IDK?

A white wolf therian living happily with my black wolf dire / grey wolf hybrid mate (also a therian) and best friend who is a skunk therian c:.

#40 2012-01-05 11:19:15

BlackWolfMarwood

WolfVanZandt wrote:

It's fairly common for people to hear very realistic music or people talking to them  as a anomylous trigger in their mind. Maybe you just get a  more extreme version of that.

I would be drifting off to sleep and hear men yelling and swords clanking in battle growing up. I used to think my mom was watching Xena or Hercules late at night on TV as she used to but it turned out to just be in my head.

#41 2012-02-20 11:34:36

KaraWolfDragon
Website

WolfMontana wrote:

That body vibrating/tingly/static sensation can be produced by working on your energy body. Folks can experience this by practicing Tai Chi, Reiki, anything that manipulates energy. It's not a therian only thing.

P-shifters get the same feeling. We have to meditate for a while to get that feeling. Some described it as a pins-and-needles feeling, or tickling like bugs crawling on your skin. My friend, Anouwah, has fully shifted to her feral form once and described it like that. Not many have fully p-shifted, though. But I'm not saying this feeling in anyone is p-shifting, I'm saying p-shifting has to do with energy rather than just physical change.

The feeling of being a therian cannot be described in words. It's not just a label so we an find somewhere to fit in, it is who we are, who we have always been, and who we always will be. No one can change me, this is who I am. For more than ever.

#42 2012-02-25 19:47:18

SherlawkDragon
Submarine Troll
Website

KaraWolfDragon wrote:

But I'm not saying this feeling in anyone is p-shifting, I'm saying p-shifting has to do with energy rather than just physical change.

I'm not going to say that anyone IS P-Shifting, 'cause that's a pretty tall claim.  HOWEVER, feeling static and whatnot is a way to perceive metaphysical energies, so you may well be having a magical/supernatural experience of sorts if you experience that. (this being in the broad sense, where things like religious experiences would fall under that term)

"GIVE ME NUDITY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!!"  -me, here, just now.
My Kewl Story about Unicorns

Hey, if anyone wants to IM me, go ahead, I'd love to chat...  Oh, by the way: ANWERS!

Board footer