The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-11-13 22:23:33

MarkOne
Website

Twilight Zone wolves episode

A while ago, the Twilight Zone (the 80s version, not the classic or the more recent one) had an episode that had a wolf theme. If I remember the story right, it had to do with a privileged girl who falls in love with a boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Because her family didn't approve of the boy and barred her from seeing him, the only way they could be together was through this spell, I believe that came from a book, that allowed them to be together as wolves. There were other factors involved, but overall I liked the story. Nothing like Twilight or anything like that, and like I said my memories of the story were vague. I only saw it a couple of times and this was before the days of taping things on VCR. I couldn't recall the name of the episode, and even when they repeated episodes from the series, they did not show that specific episode.

The reason I bring this up now, is because I finally found the episode and it's going to be on TV Monday (Nov. 14).

The name of the episode is "Song of the Younger World", and it will air on the Chiller cable channel at 3PM Eastern time as part of a marathon.

Be good to check this out again. Like I said, have not seen this is a long long time.

There can be only one. MarkOne. smile

#2 2011-11-14 22:51:01

blackjack60
Website

Re: Twilight Zone wolves episode

You can watch it online here at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADz4JZEvC6I

Board footer