The Werewolf Café The Werewolf Café

You are not logged in.

#501 2011-05-28 23:01:38

FreeAsMe

Re: Who's got a bit of wolf in them?

I do sometimes feel the need to howl, and some noises hurt my teeth and my ears equally.

any one could trip over something else, but it takes skill to trip over your own feet.

#502 2011-05-31 16:27:08

shadow_paws

I live in the country so I can howl when I want, run on all fours under the stars, and keep my pack close.

I have been known to growl and my hair stands on end, I yelp when hurt or startled, I see better at night, I hear better than average, I have a keen sense of smell, and I am the most dominant creature within 5 miles in any direction.... unless another wolf has been coming around, even coyotes avoid me.

If you take a copy of the Christian bible and put it in the wind and rain it will disintegrate,
our bible IS the wind and rain.

#503 2011-06-18 22:52:58

IcyEyesHowl

Im a 13 year old girl, i have been known to howl, yelp, growl, even show my teeth if im annoyed or angry. My eyes are a pure icy blue, with a gold and deep blue circle around it. My hair changes colour every year, from light brown , to black, to brown with grey streaks. Dogs act differently around me, the listen to me and well act like im apha, even wild dogs do that, not just domestic. The full moon drives me crazy, i hear,smell,think and even walk differntly at night, i feel more alive at night and way more active. My parents say i will grow out of it, but i tend to think im becoming, well... more wolf, any ideas or help?

Telling your boyfriend you're a wolf and he thinks you're crazy. Well, boy is he gunna get bitten ;D

#504 2011-07-05 05:42:16

dragon wolf paw!
black wolf

LoupGarouAngel wrote:

I'm sure that this has been brought up before but I must ask,how many other here do wolf like things just as a second nature?I myself growl(not showing teeth)at others when they make me angry.And when i'm happy I want to howl,I have also noticed my senses seem to be better then others,if not that I just pay more attention to my surroundings more.I also have a on going craving for meat.Anybody else here experience these?

i agree with a lot of what your saying.  in terms of howling, this as i said else where does vary, ive probely said this before /not sure though
but once i howled in our house and i swear a wolf was howling with me!

Touch that food and ill tear you apart!  THIS WOLF EATS ALONE.
they may try but they will never silence THIS wolf!
im a wolf ! im  a furry ! and im mighty proud of that!

#505 2011-07-23 23:26:08

pierrotlunaire

I've noticed the meat cravings smile and even though I have tinnitus in my right ear, I still hear some things other people can't (for example, someone brought a dog whistle to class once and it annoyed the hell out of me and some of the resident furries, anyone else have that problem?). I growl all the time, but I have yet to howl.

Even if I do have a future in music, the wolf will never leave me, he will accompany me to the green room, the dressing room, and to the concert hall. If I don't have a future in music, he shall still be with me, as a bohemian, living in poverty and loving it.

#506 2012-01-08 06:24:09

AutumMoon

hmmmm.......Well, I feel more comfortable walking and running on the balls of my feet, and when I get angry I tend to bare my teeth. I do like to growl a lot, and I'd love to give howling a go, but I think I'd be kicked out of the house O.o (too much noise). My hearing is pretty good, and I do like to smell things (everyone looks at me weird, and my smelling isn't too good, but for some reason it's nice, almost comforting smile ). I'm more comfortable around animals than people (I've got no clue if it has to do with anything, but it's there). Weird thing, whenever I daydream about running somewhere, I subconsiously roll my shoulders, like I'm using them to run as well. Also, ditto on the meat thing.

But I have to say the thing that stood out to me the most was wanting to run off into the night. Seriously, I was walking home one night and the sky was clear, and I felt so in tune with everything. I'm a strange one O.o

Last edited by AutumMoon (2012-01-22 06:17:44)

Damn, forgot the 'n' in Autumn...... hmm

A man whose pure at heart, and says his prayers at night,
may still become the wolf when the autumn moon is bright.

#507 2012-01-08 06:30:53

AutumMoon

pierrotlunaire wrote:

I've noticed the meat cravings smile and even though I have tinnitus in my right ear, I still hear some things other people can't (for example, someone brought a dog whistle to class once and it annoyed the hell out of me and some of the resident furries, anyone else have that problem?).

We had this one kid in year seven that had one of those apps that emits a high pitch that teachers aren't meant to hear. It was so irittating, I swear that squeling noise annoyed the crap out of me the entire class. High pitched noises are a PAIN.

Damn, forgot the 'n' in Autumn...... hmm

A man whose pure at heart, and says his prayers at night,
may still become the wolf when the autumn moon is bright.

#508 2012-02-19 21:07:37

Lupus_Arctos

Meat craving?  Yeah....it's so hard to find a good steak here on UofL's campus....
At least, one that a college student can afford.

As for high pitched sounds, yes.  I hear them, and they give me massive headaches.

My personality.  Read it.  This is who I am....for the most part.
I'm an agnostic atheist, asexual, cladotherian (Tribe Canini) male.
ET IN ARCADIA ERGO.
Currently a Beta, known as 'Canarius'.

#509 2012-03-22 02:50:47

shadowfox57

i can hear and smell better then the rest of my family, i also have urges to chase running things

Also i can sneak up on other without anyone noticing and disappear in the forest

#510 2013-10-21 21:53:07

Silvermoon

I have really good hearing, eyesight , and smelling
I have 4 really good friend that i try to keep by me at all times
I really like just walking around in the woods '
Dogs LOVE me
and i growl under my breath when i really annoyed
Oh and i like to chase things.

Last edited by Silvermoon (2013-10-21 21:53:53)

~~Silvermoon~~

#511 2013-10-21 21:56:29

Silvermoon

IcyEyesHowl wrote:

Im a 13 year old girl, i have been known to howl, yelp, growl, even show my teeth if im annoyed or angry. My eyes are a pure icy blue, with a gold and deep blue circle around it. My hair changes colour every year, from light brown , to black, to brown with grey streaks. Dogs act differently around me, the listen to me and well act like im apha, even wild dogs do that, not just domestic. The full moon drives me crazy, i hear,smell,think and even walk differntly at night, i feel more alive at night and way more active. My parents say i will grow out of it, but i tend to think im becoming, well... more wolf, any ideas or help?

Yea im sorta like that to. I howl, yelp, growl, and bear my teeth at people if they are being annoying. and dogs listen to me and do what i say and im really active at night

~~Silvermoon~~

#512 2013-10-21 21:58:46

Silvermoon

WolfMontana wrote:

I always get the urge to move, run, or travel when spring comes round. It always feels like it's time to move on.

I do to!

~~Silvermoon~~

#513 2015-03-10 21:22:07

GreyWolfLover

Wolves... Are... My life. My hearing and smell are better than average, but I need glasses. Also, I love meat, but I only eat organic.8D

#514 2015-04-30 08:22:37

Fireinthedingo

yeah I'd say I have some "wolf in me". I was attacked by one when I was 8 at least lol. 

I don't snarl or howl but I will growl just to get people away I don't like. My senses are high but get overwhelmed easily so eh... :^D

I'm lycan it

HAHA crappy pun

Board footer